.เฉˆโ™กหณ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—กเน‘'-: ฬ—ฬ€๐—ฆ๐—ข๏ฟฝ...

By Eve_dive

๐– ต ๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† ! โ› ๐—•๐—˜๐—ข๐— ๐—š๐—ฌ๐—จ is high-school, 17 year old, homophobic student. the most popular and we... More

๐Ÿชฆ ๐—œ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿชฆ
๐Ÿชฆ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ ๐Ÿชฆ
๐Ÿชฆ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐Ÿชฆ
๐Ÿชฆ ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐Ÿชฆ
๐Ÿชฆ ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿชฆ
๐Ÿชฆ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐Ÿชฆ
๐Ÿชฆ ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐Ÿชฆ
๐Ÿชฆ ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿชฆ
๐Ÿชฆ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿชฆ
๐Ÿชฆ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐Ÿชฆ
๐Ÿชฆ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿชฆ
๐Ÿชฆ ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜… ๐Ÿชฆ
๐Ÿชฆ ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐Ÿชฆ
๐Ÿชฆ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐Ÿชฆ
Important!

๐Ÿชฆ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐Ÿชฆ

570 104 119
By Eve_dive

┕━☽【🄳🄴🄰🄳 🄱🄴🄾🄼🄶🅈🅄 🄽🄴🅆🅂】☾━┙

★・・・・・・★

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

"If you will be good boy, he will take you to swim there!"

Beomgyu heard a voice from behind. He slowly turned around. "Ahhh hi?" He saw another maid who was smiling to him.. Girl was really pretty.

"Hi! I am Sullyoon" she smiled and Beomgyu heavily blushed at the beauty of new girl.

"Oh..."

The awkward silence. Beomgyu was looking at Sullyoon about a minute trying to understand who was she. "I am... Beomgyu?"

"I know heheh" she giggled Cutely and Beomgyu scratched his neck from nervous situation. "Master asked me to make sure if your leg is okay" she looked down.

"My leg?" Beomgyu looked down as well then at Sullyoon. Realisation.

"Ohhhh My leeeeeg" Beomgyu nearly forgot about his leg. It wasn't hurting at all . Already since morning. But....Soobin literally brocked it. And why he could move? How he could walk (if we don't consider the pain under ofc).

So he was looking at his leg which seemed pretty healthy. Beomgyu was shocked.."It's good? "

Sullyoon giggled again "I knew" she went to one direction leaving Beomgyu confused. "Come after me!"

Beomgyu shook his head for a moment to understand situation "Oh? Where are we going?"

"I need to show you around. I mean you could do it by yourself but after last night I don't think you are able to do that alone"

Beomgyu gulped nervously. Not her also. Now what? Everyone knows he was rapped?

"Are you coming?" Sullyoon blinked some times while Beomgyu was cursing Soobin in his mind. But when Sullyoon asked "Beomgyu?!" He got back from his Imagination.

"Oh yea.! I am coming" Beomgyu said while following.

Sullyoon and Beomgyu had a quite really good time! Sullyoon was really pretty, sweet shy girl but she was smiling a lot which was making Beomgyu to feel like at home as well. Jisoo and Sullyoon made him feel like he was at home.

"Whaaaat" Beomgyu's eyes widened.

Sullyoon was laughing at Beomgyu's reaction. Beomgyu was looking around just wondering what will happen next, what is the next room.
The building was huge. Like 2 buildings together. When Beomgyu and Sullyoon were already at the place Beomgyu started his mini trip of the house he asked. They were both waiting for Jisoo. It was already 10:43 am.

"I...am sorry can I ask a question"
"Of course, I am listening?" Sullyoon looked at Beomgyu again.

"Where exactly I am ? What is this house?"

Sullyoon's bright face changed into hopeless desperate face. "I am sorry....."

"What happened?" Beomgyu got worried.

"I am not allowed to tell you that." Sullyoon looked down playing with her skirt "Master doesn't allow you to know that."

Beomgyu knew it. He knew Sullyoon wouldn't tell him. Just wanted to give a try. "At least....can you tell me how to get out of here?"

Sullyoon bites her lips. "Of course I can't. This is the main rule." She looked at Beomgyu with teary eyes. She opened her mouth.

"Beomgyu there is something you should know..."

Beomgyu looked at Sullyoon with question mark face. "What's that?"

"In reality...your staying here is in danger. The family traditions..."

At that time someone coughed from back and Sullyoon's speech was interrupted. That was Jisoo.

"We need to go" she said in cold tone and Sullyoon nodded. Beomgyu looked at both girls because Sullyoon was kinda afraid of Jisoo and Jisoo was looking mad.

Sullyoon came up to Jisoo looking down with embarrassement. Jisoo was taller then Sullyoon. Jisoo looked like big sister of Sullyoon who was mad. Like little sister Sullyoon did really wrong thing. Jisoo looked at Beomgyu who was still confused as fuck "Go away Sullyoon"

Sullyoon said "Yes....sorry Jisoo...."

She went away leaving Beomgyu and Jisoo alone with each other. "Let's go? Master is gonna be there soon"

Beomgyu nodded and slowly followed Jisoo. He was kinda nervous. Where they were going? Why Jisoo wasn't silent? Why she was mad at Sullyoon?! And what was talking about Sullyoon? He was in danger? What family traditions? No.... Beomgyu was scared.

"Here we go!!!" Jisoo said. She turned around and smiled. Like nothing happened. "Master will be here...." She looked at Beomgyu who was still confused

"What happened to you and Sullyoon? Why you were angry to her? You stopped her, she was trying to say something"

Jisoo took a deep breath. "She was going to say nothing okay? Some things needs to be still remain the same. If she had said the thing you can't imagine next day what would happen to her"

Beomgyu gulped and nodded. He didn't want to continue. Who knew what would that bitch do to her? Beomgyu was sad. He didn't say anything he just looked down.

Jisoo took a deep breath again. "Don't worry. She is young. While I am here, nothing will happen to her. Now listen to me. Master isn't here yet. BUT! If he will...I suggest you not to curse or attack him. He is surrounded by powerful killers and they will end you if you do so. Just stay quite and do as he says. Any questions?"

Beomgyu was just blinking and listening. "Jisoo....."

"Yes?"

"Does anyone know I am here? My mom! She left me! I don't deserve all this! I need to escape!" Tears fallen down. "I will never forgive her. She ruined me. She left me here!!!" Beomgyu said between heavy crying breaths. Jisoo's heart started to melt. But she emotionlessly continued.

"Maybe she didn't know what would happen to you. And answer to your question. No. No one knows. You classmates, your friends, your neighbors. Everyone thinks you are dead"

Beomgyu stopped crying and looked at Jisoo with wide eyes. "D...dead? WHAT THE HECK?"

"Kang x Choi company had a contract. To marry two sides and be together as a one mafia company. Like ancient times. You know when both side countries married their princes and princess to have a common kingdom"

"Why did they needed this for???"

Jisoo smiled. "I will explain in details later. Now let's go in".

Jisoo opened the door. Beomgyu just followed her. Beomgyu was surprised that they were at out. In the garden. Beomgyu saw many maids were preparing the food for Soobin and they were scared. Beomgyu even saw Sullyoon. She was looking sad and moody. Beomgyu wanted to approach her and tell that everything is okay. Beomgyu looked at Jisoo who was watching at her watch. She looked at Beomgyu.

"What? Don't like the view?"

"Isn't like son of mafia eats in biiiiig room with thousands of food? I guess you are missing something"

"Oh! About that! Haha. You won't believe but our master is the shy one. He doesn't like too much expensive things. He just wants to enjoy the life. So as he likes every morning to look at his garden and eat litle food he does so".

"What? I can't believe he is like that! Last night he was rapping me and now you are telling he is like an shy angel?. I think again something you are mixing "

"I am not mixing anything. Master is scary when he is mad or is under responsibility. In other things he can be kind, you know? I know he is cruel when he is angry but sometimes he can't control of himself. " She leaned to Beomgyu's ear "He is ill Beomgyu "

"Ill?" Beomgyu screamed and everyone looked at him.

"SHHHHH. DON'T SCREAM" she shouted whispering. "Yes he is. He has....ahh....I don't know much about that illness, but that's kinda called disorder personality. Sometimes he is rude, sometimes kind, sometimes cruel, sometimes straightforward, shy. He always changes personality. Can be in each second"

"B..but why he is like this?"

Jisoo's shoulders went up and down. "I guess because of young age treatment"

"What do you mean?"

"Master was raised to be emotionless person who only kills. Every mafia kid should be treated like this. But Master was the only one who had kinda feelings and didn't want to hurt anyone. But I guess 14 years of persuading being cold person effected on him really. Mentally.."

Beomgyu didn't know what to say. Jisoo just told him to do a task and he did..... thinking about Soobin's childhood.

Soobin was still sitting on his little couch and scrolling down the latest news. Yea. They were about Beomgyu. That wasn't so easy to find someone as Beomgyu's body and figure.

Yes. He killed someone in order to show everyone Beomgyu wad dead. He smashed the face of victim so no one could see that it wasn't Beomgyu. He took Beomgyu's clothes and made fake Beomgyu wear them, so everyone will think Beomgyu was dead. He was looking at news emotionlessly. He looked like suffered person looking at disappointing world. He looked exhausted.

"BREAKING NEWS! The 17 years old boy named Choi Beomgyu was found in the river dead! People say they recognised his clothes as face was all in blood and they couldn't see it! Neighbors said they saw him going out of house in the middle of night and sitting into the car! Where did he go? Why did he go? We don't know yet. Predictions of people are saying that Beomgyu was killed and----"

News didn't continue. Soobin silently turn off the TV and looked in the other way like a stone shaking his head weakly from left to right. He wide his eyes like a psychopath and smiled.

"Wrong. Everything is wrong. That's not what I wanted. Oofffff, fuck" he leaned his head against the couch and closed his eyes. Suddenly he heard his phone ring.

"Yeonjun...." He whispered when he looked at it. He looked three more seconds at phone and slowly answered to it. "Yes?"

"SOOBIN! WHY WEREN'T YOU ANSWERING?"

"Sorry hyung, wasn't on purpose "

"How many times do I have to tell you? I am worried mmmm" from another side Soobin heard his boyfriend's heavy breath.

"Sorry hyung " he repeated.

"For one more time for IDIOT people! I am not your hyung! Call me baby instead!"

"Fine...baby"

"Also! I have decided something for us both to do TODAY!!!"

"Really? What is it?" Soobin opened his eyes ready to listen.

"A DATE OF COURSE SILLY!!! I have bought a hot outfit ~ would you like to see?"

"Mhm" he responded emotionlessly and he received a message. He looked at photo and then again putted phone onto his ear. "Why showing me your body...baby??"

"Hey! You didn't like the outfit?"

"I did"

"Didn't sound so persuading "

"No baby I really did"

"Really?"

"Mhm"

"Cool! Then we will have to have a dinner at restaurant and then go to the hotel~ shall we?"

"Yes that sounded great...." Soobin said with heavy breath.

"Okay then, see ya, you won't regret ~"

"Bye Yeonjun...baby"

He hanged off. He took a deep breath and played with phone with his fingers. When suddenly he received another call. He immediately answered that

"Yes dad?" He said.

Everyone was ready waiting for Soobin. Especially Beomgyu. He wanted to see him. Not like he wanted to see his face. He wanted to end this tension from everyone as soon as possible. Everyone was afraid and nervous. Suddenly door opened and all looked at it. From room came out a person. Tall, beautiful, with beautiful features. Beomgyu kinda looked at him a lot. He was really stunning. Cute and Handsome. With his black suit he came in. Beomgyu noticed a gun on his right pocket.

"Whose that?" Beomgyu asked Jisoo without taking off the look of him

"Oh him? That's one of Soobin helpers. A killer. Huening Kamal Kai. Soobin's personal driver and right hand."

"Ah....wait I saw him already. He is that guy that was always with Soobin. I even named both of them gay haha"

That tiny laugh caught Hueningkai's attention. He looked at Beomgyu and frowned. Jisoo wide his eyes and hit Beomgyu's shoulder as stop. "Are you crazy??? Don't you dare laugh in front of them"

Beomgyu was in panic but nodded. Looking at Hueningkai smirking raised an eyebrow.

"Your master. Choi Soobin. Is coming. Take your places"

Everyone did. Beomgyu just followed the rule of Jisoo and waited when Soobin finely came in....

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

★・・・・・・★

To be continued. . .
1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Opening sequence

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1.7K 32
" You are at the wrong place pretty " Soobin smirked as he walked towards Yeonjun. " Hope you find a place to hide your not so handsome face when pr...
7.2K 307 20
an unexpected turn out of events. Beomgyu, an average student on K-Campus thought he will have an good and great seminar. Unexpected, he meets his l...
154K 6.4K 20
A clingy Taehyun who suffers with separation anxiety becomes attached to an anti social classmate, Choi Beomgyu. Their natures are the complete oppos...
125K 7.3K 59
[completed] "i decide the rules, the school is mine" "...am i supposed to care?" --------------------------------------- shinsen high school, the mo...