๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด

By _nishilicious_

๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“๐’โ”€โฆโŠฐ ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’… ๐‘ถ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’•๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’–๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ฝ ๐’„๐’... More

๐Ÿ“Œ ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ!
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง โ€ข||โ€ข ๐๐ข๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ก โœ“
๐€๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐›๐š๐ง๐ โ€ข||โ€ข ๐‘๐š๐ ๐ก๐ฏ๐ข โœ“

๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โ€ข||โ€ข ๐‘๐š๐ ๐ก๐ฏ๐ข โœ“

685 67 42
By _nishilicious_

[Requested by - AlizaKirkire]

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝!

𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐢'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

It's a beautiful morning! Birds are chirping and adding a sweet melody to the atmosphere! People were on their ways to their respected workplaces! I'm currently heading to my college!

After around 5-6 min I finally reached there! I first went towards my locker and take the stuff I need for my first lecture! As I finished my work and closed the locker door, I was greeted by Esha! My friend!

Esha: Good morning!

Pallavi: Good morning Esha! Sorry I'm a lil bit late!

Esha: It's okay! Let's go the class! Lecturer will appear any minute now!

Saying that she pulled me towards the classroom! We both sit together and started discussing about studies! One of the classmate calls her and she excused herself for a minute! Suddenly the lecturer enters in started his work!

I was peaceful focusing on the lecture when suddenly the door burst open and there stands the man I hate the most! Raghav is standing at the entrance panting heavily!

Raghav: Sorry I'm late...

Lecturer: For the 3rd time this week!

He rolled his eyes and gets inside! I quickly look away when our eyes met! And the very next moment his books where beside me!

Raghav: Hey babygirl!

I looked at my right only to see him sitting with a smirk plastered on his lips!

Pallavi: Say that again and I'll break your mouth! And who gave you permission to sit next to me!?

Raghav: I'm Raghav Rao! I don't need to take permissions from anyone!

Pallavi: You...

Lecturer: Focus on the lecture if you don't want me to suspend you two!

I scoffed and sit straight focusing on the lecture! After what felt light eternity, the bell finally ranged and one by one students started leaving the classroom!

Esha rushes towards me but ended up tripping and falling on Raghav by mistake! He quickly make her stand properly and fixes his jacket!

Raghav: Watch out girl!

Esha: I'm so sorry!

Raghav: What sorry...

Pallavi: Excuse me! She said sorry! She didn't did it purposely! Let's go Esha!

Saying that I drag her outside while he rolled his eyes! He is Esha's ex and I don't want him to hurt my friend's feelings again!

𝐄𝐬𝐡𝐚'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

Like always Pallavi interfere between me and Raghav again! I don't wanna act like an innocent girl anymore I just can't tolerate this! I hate to see them close to eachother! Even tho they're enemies but still they're close! I've an idea! I hope it will work and I get him back again!

𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐯'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

It's lunch break and I'm heading toward the library! Coz I'm getting bored and irritating Pallavi is fun and I'm damn sure she must be in library now!

Suddenly I saw my ex girlfriend Esha with few boys! They were bullying her! As soon as she noticed me she stared at me with pleading eyes! I rolled my eyes and was about to move towards them when suddenly a tight slap landed on the boy's face who was holding Esha!

And to my surprise it's Pallavi! The boy stumble back as she pushed him and pulled Esha behind her! The boy gives a dead glare to her and was ready to attack on her! He was about grab Pallavi but I was fast enough to hold his arm! And soon a riot started there!

After few minutes I was able to knock down half of them and the rest ran away!

Esha: Thank you for...

Raghav: No need to thank me! If there was another girl in your place, I would have done the same!

Saying that I excused myself! I was sitting on the rooftop when suddenly someone came and sit beside me! I turn towards the person and found Pallavi with a first aid kit!

Pallavi: Give me your hand!

She demanded!

Raghav: Why should I!?

Pallavi: There's bruises which needs to be treated idiot!

Raghav: And why you care for your enemy!?

Pallavi: If there was another guy in your place, I would have done the same!

I chuckled at her sentence as she grab my hand and not a second later I shouted in pain!

Raghav: What the hell! Are you applying ointment or tearing my skin!?

Pallavi: Can't you sit quietly!? This will hurt a little!

Saying that she again started treating my wound ignoring my painful screams! Little did I know Esha was standing at the door staring at us with tightened fists!

𝐄𝐬𝐡𝐚'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

My plan would have worked! I intentionally tells my man's to bully me so that Raghav will save me and I can be a little bit close to him but this Pallavi! Ugh! She ruined everything! If she haven't come in between then I would have been the one treating Raghav's wounds!

If I want Raghav back, first I have to keep this Pallavi away from him! And I know what I have to do! I grab my phone and makes a call!

Esha: Hello! I have a task for you!

𝟐 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐯'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

I was standing outside the library! Pallavi haven't came to college from 2 days! Neither she told anyone any reason nor she's answering any of my calls! Iam getting worried now! She isn't at her apartment as well!

Plus one more trouble! Esha! She keeps clinging and keeps trying to come close to me no matter how much I ignore her and tries to stay away from her!

But I don't know why I'm feeling like Esha is behind Pallavi's absence! So I decided I will follow her today!

As I decided I started following her as soon as she leaves the college! But she straight went to her house! I stayed there in my car for some time and after few minutes I saw her going to a different wrote!

I followed her until her car stopped in front an abandoned house! I haven't seen any other person except us in this area! She comes out from her car and started going inside! I too followed her making sure I didn't make any noise!

I heard her shouting inside like she's letting out all her anger on someone and then heard some sobs! The voice was too low and I couldn't recognise it! I didn't go inside the house! After a while I heard footsteps so I quickly hide myself!

Esha comes out and left without noticing me! She sits in her car and drove off! I finally took a deep breath and went inside! There were some people inside! I tried to hide myself but by mistake the big glass vase which was behind me, collapse with the floor and break down in pieces geting everyone's attention!

I mentally cursed myself for being too clumsy! And to my surprise the people were non other than those who were bullying Esha that day! The only difference is today they have some weapons with them!

They dashed towards me and I grab the half broken vase and smashed it on a person's head! The other one attacked me with a baseball bat but I was fast enough to steal it from him and kick him in the stomach!

𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐢'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

I regained my consciousness and found myself tied up on a chair! I'm trapped here from past 2 days! I can't believe my own friend did this with me! I tried to escape but couldn't!

They never untie me no matter how much I beg! They also didn't even let me drink water as well! And now iam feeling dizzy and can pass out any second!

The room was empty but I heard some voices from outside like someone is fighting! I even heard breaking sounds of wood, glass, people screaming etc!

After a minute the door opened and I closed my eyes tightly coz of the light! There is no light in the room where Esha kept me! I slowly open my eyes adjusting with the light! My vision is still blurry! I could barely see anything! I saw a blurred figure moving towards me and then I eventually passed out!

When I open my eyes I was in a familiar room! My head hurts like hell! Suddenly the door opened revealing Raghav! He was holding a tray of food! He comes inside and sit beside me!

Pallavi: How did I came here!?

Raghav: I found you unconscious in an abandoned house!

He filled the spoon with food and was ready to feed me!

Pallavi: Why did you saved me then!? I'm your enemy right! Don't you hate me!?

He smile a little and looked on the food!

Raghav: Yes you were my ene...

Pallavi: Were!?

He takes a deep breath and put the food tray aside!

Raghav: Yes you WERE my enemy and yes I USED to hate you a lot! But I didn't realised when this hate turned into love!

I was in a complete shock after listening those words from him!

Raghav: and when I realised I love you, I started hating my self for treating you bad before! I know after what ever I've done you'll never forgive me so I stayed as your enemy coz...

𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐯'𝐬 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯

I didn't completed my sentence and she was in my arms! My heartbeat increased as I felt her hand wrapped around my shoulders! Without thinking much I hugged her back even more tighter!

Pallavi: I love you too!

I can't express how happy I am after listening that in words! After a long hug we pulled apart and I make her eat the food! I already informed about her family members about her condition!

Our parents were buisness partners and close friends since childhood so they didn't mind me keeping her in my personal apartment!

Next day we went to college together in my car and literally every person was staring at us with wide eyes and gossiping! I held her hand earning a smile from her and went towards the college! There we found Esha coming towards us! Anger clearly visible on her face!

Without letting her utter a word, Pallavi slapped her really hard making her step back!

Pallavi: This is for kidnapping and torturing me!

I was trying hard to control my laugh! Pallavi went inside and I innocently followed her leaving a fuming Esha behind!

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅!

𝑫𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑶𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑹𝒂𝒈𝒉𝒗𝒊! 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔! 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅! 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔! 𝑺𝒆𝒆 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝑶𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
754K 20.4K 76
แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฌ แ€œแ€ฐแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€šแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€†แ€›แ€ฌแ€แ€”แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฑแ€™แ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ฏแ€žแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€šแ€ทแ€บ แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€’แ€ฑแ€ซแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซ..... #แ€…แ€แ€บแ€...
1.7M 99.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.5M 35K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-