Miss Victoria

By nayawrites_

Are you willing to sacrifice your love even if your life is the replacement? The professor who can save her b... More

• Author's note
• Prologue
01 - first met
02 - unknown
03 - tour
04 - Professor Dawn
05 - breakfast
06 - stuck
07 - peaches and cream
08 - wet
09 - flowers
10 - resto-fee
11 - worried
12 - agreement
13 - her point of view
14 - Training
15 - enemy
16 - weak
17 - comfort
18 - cold
19 - what happened?
20 - sick
21 - closeness
22 - kiss
23 - love
24 - date
25 - clingy
26 - trip
27 - flirt
28 - beaches
29 - License or Love?
30 - friends
31- hurt
32 - forgiveness?
33 - reconciliation
34 - second
35 - picnic
36 - be mine
37 - honeymoon
38 - threatened
39 - movie marathon
40 - gift
41 - fishy
42 - Irene's pain
43 - I love you, goodbye.
44 - gone
45 - graduation
46 - new chapter of life
47 - she's back
48 - rest
49 - acceptance
50 - sister's love
51 - return of love
52 - evening
53 - forevermore
54- father
55 - dinner
56 - top
57 - Kaiden
58 - plan
59 - home
60 - yes or No?
61 - ride
62 - revealed
63 - felt guilty
64 - conciliation
65 - Mira's birthday
67 - this is it!
Epilogue
Theme Song
Author's last note
SC 01 - Preggy Sammy
SC 02 - Material Wife
SC 03 - birthday

66 - before the wedding

1.3K 63 61
By nayawrites_

NARRATOR

Days passed, All Malven and Mendoza families are already in Ilocos norte where the wedding of two lovers will be held. The weather is going well for them because no one is causing any problems or obstacles for their wedding plans.

The day goes by too fast for the love birds, thus their staffs do double the work for the wedding preparations and venue of their client. Ferdinand also doubled the staffs, so that they can act quickly to finish the decorating so fast.

Irene and Samantha's friends already arrived at Ilocos norte recently, some of them are resting to prepare themselves for the party that will take place later. The bridal shower that Imelda plans for Samantha.

Imelda did not take Irene to that party, because there is a superstition that two lovers are not allowed to be together on the day before they get married. Irene wanted to reject Imelda's plan, but she couldn't. If the orders come from her mother, automatically she is no longer out of Imelda's hands.

"Love, pwede bang dito ka muna? Mamaya pa naman magaganap 'yang bridal shower mo, eh," Irene grumbled as her hands was tied around her fiancée's waist, so Samantha wouldn't leave her side.

The lover are in the room in North Malacanañg to prepare for the party and to Irene's intensive conversation with Malven and Mendoza family.

Samantha sighed at Irene's childishness behavior. "Love hindi naman ako lilipad para lang makapunta sa party eh, nasa likod bahay lang kami ano ba!"

"Yun nga eh, sa likod bahay lang kayo. Pero ikaw halatang excited na pumunta door, samantalang ako maiiwan dito sa bahay." Irene tearfully grumbled. "Hindi mo na po ako love? Bakit nagmamadali ka po?" She buried her face on Samantha's neck while crying.

Batang takot maiwanan.

Napasapo noo na lamang si Samantha sa kadahilanang hindi niya man lang maiwanan si Irene kahit saglit. Para tuloy siyang may anak na ipapaliban muna saglit sa iba para umalis. Kitang-kita niya ang pwesto nilang dalawa ngayon sa salamin at ramdam niya na basa ang balikat niya dahil sa mga luha ni Irene.

"Love saglit lang ako roon, gustuhin man kitang isama, pero si mama Meldy na nga ang nagsabi na bawal, 'di ba?" Para siyang batang may inuuto para makatakas sa mga kamay nito.

"Ayaw ko, dito ka lang!"

"Love, bukas na 'yung kasal natin. Huwag ka mag-alala pagkatapos nun sa'yong-sa'yo na ako." Samantha parted her body to Irene's hands to face her lovely woman. She caressed Irene's face to remove the tears that fell from her woman's face.

"Konting tiis na lang mahal ko, magkakasama na tayo sa pang habang buhay na walang sumasagabal o gumagambala." Samantha tenderly said as she cupped Irene's face. "Ang magaganap bukas ay ang hindi ko na pinapatumpik-tumpik pang mangyari,"

"Hindi ako makapaniwala na sa dinami-rami nang tinahak natin sa buhay para lang maging tayo talaga.. ay magiging successful na sa wakas," Irene softly muttered. "Sinabayan natin ang tadhana para gumalaw sa relasyon natin,"

"I can't wait na dalhin ko ang apilyedo mo," Samantha stated as she leaned her head against her woman, while Irene was holding her fiancée's waist.

If before they were just like a couple dancing, now they will be official couples dancing for life.

"I also can't wait din sa honeymoon natin," Irene seductively whispered, causing her to receive a beats from her fiancée.

"Landi mo talaga! Akala mo hindi ako inaangkin lagi eh,"

Irene thought for a moment what she was going to say to Samantha while their bodies swaying in the room with the sound of the fresh wind blowing from outside.

"What if mauna na kaya ang honeymoon natin bago ang kasal, what do you think?" Samantha glared at her before speaking to what Irene said.

"Ah talaga ba! 'Tapos pagkatapos ng kasal uutuin mo na naman ako?" Irene laughed at her fiancée being annoyed with her.

"Joke lang po love, syempre kasal muna bago you know~"

Suddenly, their moment was interrupted when Imee called them from the door. Imee shouted loud enough, to hear them from outside which annoyed Irene's behavior.

"Hoy, tama na 'yang landian niyo riyan! Si Mommy tawag kayo at i-rate niyo raw ang design ng mga staffs natin,"

"Opo ate, wait lang!" It was Samantha who answered what Imee shouted, because she saw the look of her woman with her forehead frowned in annoyance.

"Kainis naman 'tong si Manang, panira lagi!" Irene murmured in annoyance and even rolled her eyes.

Samantha heard her clearly that made her laughed silently. "Hoy narinig kita, ah! Lagot ka kay Manang kapag sinumbong kita,"

Irene couldn't fight her side anymore when Samantha suddenly pulled her out of the room, they went straight to the kitchen to see what the maids were preparing for tomorrow. They prefer their maids cooks rather than catering. Imee and Mira, Samantha's mother, are also in the kitchen helping to prepare.

"Oh nandiyan na pala ang ikakasal!" Maligayang bungad ni Mira nang makita ang dalawa na magkasamang pumunta sa Kitchen.

"Hi, ma!"

"Good morning, Mama"

The two greet their mother who was now marinating chicken and baboy adobo for tomorrow. Irene was the one who requested it to Mira to cook adobo for their wedding.

"Hay nako, mama Mira! Ayang dalawang anak niyo po umagang-umaga naglalandian kaagad," Panunumbong ni Imee habang nagmamasa ng harina para sa Pakbet pizza na request ni Samantha sa kan'ya.

"Umiral na naman pagiging inggitera mo Manang," Samantha michevously grinned for the reason that she heard Irene's whispers again.

"Manang si Irene oh, may binubulong na naman tungkol sainyo!"

Irene's eyes widened in shock, while Imee narrowed her eyes at Irene and stopped kneading the dough. "W-what, no- Love!"

"Kapag ikaw nahuli ko Irene, imamasa ko talaga 'yang mukha mo para sa Pakbet ko!" Irene backed away in fear and quickly grabbed Samantha's hand to pull her out of the kitchen.

They went straight outside to look at the venue across from North Malacañang, they saw Imelda guiding the staffs for decorating the couple's simple venue, while Ferdinand and Samuel are talking as their arms were crossed and laughing masculine.

"Mommy!" Samantha was the first to greet Imelda and gave the first lady a beso.

"Oh, anak, nandito na pala kayo!" Irene also joined in the hug while looking around at the venue of her and Samantha's wedding.

Samantha's mouth almost dropped when she saw the venue planned by Imelda, this is not what she's expecting Imelda said simply venue, 'cause for her this is fancy and wealthy looking.

But Samantha didn't mind it, the only thing that mattered to her was that she and Irene were getting married tomorrow.

"Ano, maganda ba Samantha at Irene?"

"Yes Mommy, sobra po!" Samantha joyfully replied, while Irene just nodded in response.

"Mabuti naman kung ganoon, akala ko nga may gusto pa kayo ipadagdag, eh." Imelda responded na naging dahilan ng pag-awang ng bibig ni Samantha.

"W-wala na po, sobra na nga po ito eh. Sobrang ganda!"

Later on, Ferdinand joins their conversation without them realizing it.

"Kamusta na ang magiging mag-asawa, handa na ba kayo?" Ferdinand asked the couple and chuckled casually making Samantha laugh too.

"Ready na po Daddy,"

"Mas ready ako sa honeymoon," Irene jokingly said, natawa naman silang tatlo na mabilan kay Samantha na palihim siyang tinatarayan.

"Hinay-hinay lang Irene, baka rayumahin ka nang wala sa oras. Imbes na si Samantha ang hindi makalakad, ikaw pa!" Ferdinand teased her bunso, naningkit naman ang mata ni Irene sa inis at nakuha pang tarayan ang ama.

"Asar talo ka rin pala eh," Samantha playfully stuck out her tongue.

"Ewan ko sainyo! Ang hilig niyo mang-asar," Coming from the woman na mas mahilig mang-asar, ngunit mabilis mapikon kapag binara.

-•-•-•-•-

SAMANTHA AND IRENE'S friends finally arrived at the bridal shower of the soon to be bride for tomorrow. Of course, the Guerrero couple, Kiefer and some of Samantha's co-teachers were also present too. Kaiden and Alora ( Keifer, Savi and Dawn's children) was left to Imee, to watch with Muning and Rody.

While Irene is with the Malven and Mendoza family on the terrace while sipping coffee to talk deeply and seriously. Sooner or later, the Mendoza family will leave with Samantha to spend the night at the hotel near at Malacañang, since it is forbidden for the future couple to be together late at night and the next day before the wedding starts.

Ang maniwala sa pamahiin ay hindi masama, kung alam mo naman na walang mawawala sa'yo.

(What I'm going to tell here is untrue, like the North Malacañang has a back house for Samantha's bridal shower. Paggalingan na lang kayo sa pag-iimagine.)

"Oh, para sa soon to be mrs. Malven," Ani ni Savi habang naglalagay ng tequila sa shot glass para kay Samantha.

Savi gave the shot glass that full of tequila to Samantha, which the bride immediately drank it, dancing drunkenly.

No boys or adonis allowed at their bridal shower, that's what Irene ordered. But except for Kiefer, of course.

After all, Keifer is a great friend of her fiancée.

"Sumayaw, sumunod sa sexbomb, ibomba mo! Ibomba mo!" Savi sang, as she dance. She's very drunk, but her wife, Dawn is just looking at her on the sofa while laughing at her.

"Sumayaaaaw~" Samantha sings along to Savi's song while sipping a shot of tequila.

After the sexbomb song in the videoke, next was Savi's request, which was 'Basang-basa sa Ulan' by Aegis.

"Heto ako ngayon nag-iisa~" Pinangunahan ni Savi, "Naglalakbay sa gitna ng dilim,"

"Lagi na lang akong nadarapa," Sinundan naman ni Samantha na tunog lasing na lasing na. "NGUNIT HETO BUMABANGON PA RIN," Pasigaw na dagdag niya na ikinatawa ng lahat.

"Gago, lasing ka na babe!"

"Huh? Hindi pa kaya.." Pagtanggi ni Samantha kahit ang totoo naman ay lasing na lasing na talaga siya.

"Heto ako basang-basa sa ulan!" Duet nila Samantha at Savi habang magkaakbay at gumigiling ang katawan sa kalasingan. "Walang masisilungan, walang malalapitan."

Binigay naman ni Samantha ang mic kay Kiefer upang sumabay, noong una ay nahihiya pang tanggapin ni Kiefer ito, ngunit kalaunan naman ay sumabay na siya sa katarantaduhan ng mga kaibigan niya.

"Sana'y may luha pa akong mailuluha," Kiefer sang with deep voice tone. "At ng mabawasan ang aking kalungkutan,"

"Pangit ng boses mo, 'wag ka na!" Savi playfully mocked Kiefer because of his masculine voice.

"BASANG-BASA SA ULAN!" Halos malagutan na ng hininga at boses si Samantha dahil sa pasigaw niya na namang kanta.

"Naneto, ang lakas ng amats!"

Dahil sa mas lumalang pagkahilo ni Samantha, pinaliban niya muna ang pagkakanta kasama ang mga kaibigan at umupo sa sofa kasama si Dawn.

"Kamusta?" Dawn asked Samantha with sober voice.

"Ayos lang~" Samantha drunkenly answered. "Ikakasal na akes kes,"

"Mukhang hindi ka pa naman lasing niyan ah," Dawn delivered her says as a sarcasm, making Samantha laughed.

"Hindi, h-hindi pa ako lasing." Pagtanggi ni Samantha. "Ano lang.. uhh.."

"Drunk!" Humalagpak siya sa tawa habang nakahawak sa tiyan sa sobrang sakit kakatawa.

"I'm not drunk, I-i'm just wasted."

"Tipsy tipsy?" Dawn asked her.

"Tipsy, what?"

"Tip of the ocean," Tawa nang tawa ang dalawa na kulang na lang ay malagutan ng hininga.

Samantalang si Savi naman ay nakahiga na sa malaking lamesa dahil sa kalasingan. Si Kiefer naman ay pinaglalaban pa rin ang boses niyang sintunado sa videoke habang ang mga co-teachers na inimbita ni Samantha ay may kanya-kanyang mundo.

Tomorrow comes

Everyone woke up early to move quickly for the wedding of the couple, Samantha was now at the hotel with the glam team that Irene hired for her, also with her parents too. But sooner or later, the Mendoza family will leave early to go at the church before Samantha.

"Ayan ang ganda na ng future mrs. Malven natin!" The gay man said who was putting makeup on Samantha to make her look presentable and gorgeous.

"Pak na pak! Kahit walang make-up maganda pa rin," Dagdag ng babae na inaayos ang gown ni Samantha.

Tawa lang nang tawa si Samantha sa mga kumento na natatanggap niya sa mga kasama niya ngayon dahil wala naman talagang rason para malungkot o umiyak siya.

This day will be her happiest and most memorable day with Irene.

"Okay na po 'yung gown mrs. Malv-este ms. Samantha, kaya isuot niyo na po para makita namin ang kinalabasan." Utos na may halong pagbibiro ng babae na kanina lang ay inaayos ang wedding gown ni Samantha.

[ Photo interpretation of Wedding gown and Hairstyles of Samantha] - Crdts to Pinterest!

Irene on the other hand, she finished grooming herself and put on her filipiniana formal attire. Gagayak na siya kasama ni Imee papuntang Simbahan, dahil si Imee ay magiging silbing chaperone niya hanggang simbahan.

"I miss my love," She sighed for the reason that she misses Samantha so bad.

"Ay nako Irene, tigil mo nga 'yan! Mamaya solong-solo mo na siya," Imee's intervention, "Halika ka na dito at pipicturan na natin 'yang outfit mo,"

"Grabe ate outfit lang talaga? Hindi kasama ang maganda kong mukha?"

"Manahimik ka diyan, mas maganda pa ang outfit mo kesa sa'yo." Imee flicked her tounge in annoyance.

Nilabas na ni Imee ang cellphone niya para mapicturan si Irene, samantalang ang kapatid niya naman ay nagpose na kahit labag sa kalooban niya.

[ Irene's Filipiniana formal attire photo interpretation] - Crdts to Ms. Heart Evangelista on ig.

The Marcos sister hop in Irene's car to go to church. Irene's expression showed joy, while her chest was filled with nervousness. This is the day she has been waiting for the most.

Samantha will be officially hers.

___________________________________________

I apologize for the incorrect grammar and typographical error

See you in next chapter!

- your author krispykwim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686K 15.1K 57
Published under IMMAC PPH Cyienna Calixta Marcielo-more on-Ciara Callista Martell, a Runaway Royalty to get away from what her mother wants, running...
2.8M 53.2K 31
Si crush ang gusto ko pero girlfriend niya ang nakuha ko. She's a monster. A beautiful monster, my own Monteclaro. NOTE: THIS STORY IS ALREADY COMPLE...
194K 9.1K 30
Binansagang walang puso si Lennox Larkin dahil sa pagiging mataray at masungit nito. Out of nowhere, a girl just showed up. Her name's Keegan but who...
59.1K 3.4K 52
Barkada Series #3 Highest Ranks in Tags: #7 Confuse #7 Lesbian Story #6 WLW # 9 GL