𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥.

By lalaamaraj

"𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗶 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗲 & 𝗺𝘆... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 📀
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
location
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

52

516 19 2
By lalaamaraj

2 Years Earlier

the main reason our beloved favorite characters are no longer together has been something that both neveah and izaak have chosen to burry in the past.

along with a lot more..
__

"i'm pregnant.." neveah said sliding the pregnancy test down the long dining room table.

"yeah.. i know." izaak mumbled in a low tone.

"i have to abort it.. not right now. i'm not ready. we're not ready. we aren't even together!" neveah rambled while running her fingers through her dark black hair.

"c'mon dude. we both apologized.. and so what if we aren't together? you tryna say if ian getting no pussy ian gon be there for my seed?" izaak asked jerking his neck back.

"see that's what the fuck i be talking about! you wanna argue with me every chance you get! this is why we needa break in the first place. we've spent nearly everyday together since we met. i need a damn minute." neveah said slamming her hands on the table.

"look that one was on me. but cmon dude you gon abort our child? after you had a whole ass mis- don't you dare try and guilt trip me with something you also took part in! you know why i had that miscarriage correct?" neveah said cutting off izaak.

izaak pulled out a cigarette and lighter and slouched in his seat.

"so what's we gon do babygirl?" he said inhaling it.

_____

The Baby Shower

the community center filled with the smell of meatballs, conversations and laughter and much more.

everyone was there except the person carrying the baby we were expecting.

"izaak where the hell is neveah??" lani asked while munching on a plate of food.

"man i don't even know. she hasn't answered the phone and she really pissing me off right now" legacy sighed adjusting his blue "noah's dad" shirt.

he pulled his phone out calling her one last time as his attention moved towards the opening door revealing neveah.

she didn't come alone tho.. behind her was ryuk.

nobody had heard from ryuk besides neveah and little of his friends and associates. neveah always felt the sexual tension around him. since she was pregnant they couldn't move forward with their feelings besides a once in a while heated makeout session.

izaak's smile on his face from seeing neveah in her beautiful long bodycon dress with her shoulders exposed and her curves and pregnancy bump showing, disappeared as soon as his eyes met with ryuk.

he grew furious with jealousy as neveah and ryuk, together, made their rounds around the room greeting everyone.

he watched angrily as they exchanged some words and a tight hug with his hands massaging her ass as he left the party.

"hello izaak, are you okay?" neveah said as she stood in front of the 6foot man.

"i'm cool, what took you so long to get here tho?" he asked skeptical. "and you & ryuk talk asum? why he hugged you like that?"

"nigga i told you i had to get my hair done and me and ryuk are just friends. i don't know what happened between y'all but ryuk understands how you feel about him so he stepped down." neveah said folding her arms and adjusting her purse.

"cmere." he said gesturing her too the bathroom. she rolled her eyes, huffed then followed him in as the door shut behind her.

"yes izaak." neveah huffed already annoyed. she'd rather be in the room with her family and friends rather than having this childish conversation with izaak.

"you know how i feel about that nigga right?" izaak said as he tightly wrapped his hands around her petite throat.

"stopp" neveah whined looking to the side.

"listen to me bra. i don't want that nigga around my damn son." izaak spoke sternly as his words trickled down her face.

"ou you sexy when you mad.." neveah accidentally said outloud. she quickly blushed in embarrassment from realization of what she jus said.

"i swear if you wasn't pregnant i would beat yo ass neveah" izaak spat.

"mhmm." neveah said rolling her eyes.

"i'll do it right now. i jus wanna make sure my son don't got dents on his forehead from this dick." he said pulling her on her draws through her dress.

she was wrapped in with lust.

"w-wait everyone is outside and can hear us" she said putting her hand ontop of his.

"mhm.. i got sum for you when this shit end." izaak spoke into her hear walking away.

_______________

NEVEAH'S HOUSE

"fuck" izaak grunted as he pounded into neveah. "you missed this? yo other nigga ain fuck you like this." he spat inbetween pounds.

"i missed you soo much" she moaned as her legs began shaking and going sore from being held up for so long.

izaak started to speed up as neveahs warm orgasm coated him.

she moaned even louder and izaak moved his hand over her mouth even tho he loved hearing her scream and beg.

she put her hand out onto his stomach in attempt to make the lightskin 6ft man slow down.

"move yo hand" he said sternly. she shook her head no as he pulled out and flipped her on her stomach then tapped her thigh as she tiredly formed an arch.

"you better not wake up my kids" izaak said as he started kissing her back and massage her warm tittes.

"talk to me baby, how yo day was" he said leaning up sliding in slowly.

"ouu. i-it was good. oh daddy!" she moaned. "mhmm stroke me slow and nasty." neveah said biting her lip.

"oh you had a good day huh, watchu do tdy babygirl?" he said keeping his slow paste.

"i went to w-work. and i brought the kids wimme." she stumbled on her words lowly.

"what was the best part of yo day? when i was long stroking you?" izaak said smacking her ass then gripping it.

"yes daddy! oww!" she moaned then hissed from the pain.

"mommy! are you otay?" noah said on the other side of the door him and iyus banged on.

izaak started laughing. "wait, pull out" she whispered to izaak. "hold on baby here i come" neveah said as quickly wrapped her blanket around her and limped to the door.

"yes baby what's wrong?" she asked turning off her sexy neveah and went into mother mode. she was kinda embarrassed bc her kids just heard something she would never want them to hear.

"i heard you screaming then me and yaya got worried" he said frowning.

"awn baby mommys okay." she said kissing them on their foreheads. "lemme get my robe and i'll tuck you guys in, okay?" she said smiling as they nodded.

she closed the door and sighed as she grabbed her pink versace rug out of her walk in closet.

"you sexy when you talk like a mommy" izaak said making neveah slap him ona chest.

"shut up, put some pants on and kiss your kids goodnight" neveah said rolling her eyes as she left out the closet back into the room.

"you was all like "ou yes daddy" and and and you was like "its soo big" izaak said laughing as neveah straight faced him.

he put on his shorts and opened up the door with noah and iyus behind it.

"wassup babygirl, wassup lil man" he said hugging both of them.

"hi dada!" noah said cheesing. "hii dad!" yaya said.

"cmon back to bed yall" neveah said grabbing iyus's hand and walked downstairs into her room since it was the closets.

she tucked her in and kissed her forehead. "goodnight yaya"

she did the same with noah and gave him a plushie to sleep with. she gently closed the door and walked upstairs with izaak right behind her once again.

"i'm sleepy" neveah said yawning as she took off her robe, folding it neatly on the chair.

"hell nah we not done. i'm about to fuck you up for waking my kids up."

"nigga whatever, you can go home or sleep here. i don't know and ion care. shit, im tired." she said waving him off as she snuggled into her covers sleeping on the side closest to the wall.

izaak rolled his eyes and joined neveah in her bed as they drifted off to sleep.

_______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4K 23
"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐�...
319K 10.7K 32
-𝘼 𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠😭♥️. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚😼. 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
506K 23K 40
"𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯' 𝘸𝘪𝘵' 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮"
535K 27.5K 26
"𝙰 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙲𝚄𝚃 𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙰 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙱𝙸𝚃." *𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚃 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈* 𝙳𝙴𝙲𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶