Hate the Feeling; Mattheo Rid...

By sailorgurrrrl

"SNOW, SNOW WAIT! Please, you know I love you. You feel it too, you told me!" His eyes had a pleading look to... More

Cast
Chapter 1: The Sorting Ceremony
Chapter 2: Tyler
Chapter 3: "That's my name Sweetheart."
Chapter 4: Avada Kedavra
Chapter 5: The Deal
Chapter 6: That's hot
Chapter 7: The Duel and 1st Task
Chapter 8: Do you think I'm stupid?
Chapter 9: Hogsmeade
Chapter 11: The Egg
Special Chapter: Cho Chang
Chapter 12: The Yule Ball
Thank you!
Chapter 13: The Truth
AESTHETIC
Chapter 14: Just friends
Chapter 15: The Second Task
Chapter 16: Beer
Chapter 17: IT'S YOUR FAULT
Tyler's POV: Not important just if u wanna read
Chapter 18: STFU
Snow Aesthetic
Chapter 19: Stormy Night
NEW CHARACTER
Chapter 20: Six Feet Tall and Super Strong(Kind of)
Chapter 21: Bad Move
Chapter 22: Not like I have anything better to do
Chapter 23: Sure
Chapter 24: Risky Moves
Chapter 25: Red Handed.
Chapter 26: Blood and letters
Chapter 27: Bad News
Chapter 28: Mattheo's dorm
Chapter 29: Sirius
Chapter 30: Actions Speak Louder than Words
Chapter 31: Butterbeer
Announcement:
Special Chapter: Harry's POV
Chapter 32: The Forbidden Forest
Chapter 33: In this situation again
Chapter 34: Monday
Mini Chapter
Update
Chapter 35: Plans ruined
Chapter 36: Please
AHHHHH!
Chapter 37: It's not what it looks like
Chapter 38: Final Dance
Chapter 39: Interesting News
Chapter 40: Pensieve Part 2
Chapter 41: Last Day
Chapter 42: The Third Task
Chapter 43: Portkey
Chapter 44: Voldemort
Chapter 45: The Dots
Chapter 46: Cedric's Goodbye
Chapter 47: Hate the Feeling
THANKS
Book 2

Chapter 10: Detention

2.6K 55 27
By sailorgurrrrl

 Revenge, don't let him get away with it.  That was the only thing that rang in my mind as I thought about Tyler's actions. He wasn't getting away with all the shit he had done this time.   

I was in potions the next day, brewing a random invisibility potion after taking 15 minute boring notes. I finished brewing the potions when I heard Draco sniggering about Harry. this wasn't anything new, but considering I've already been pissed off by what's been happening the past few days, I snapped. Which I immediately knew was a bad move when I turned around to see Snape giving me his infamous death glare.   

"Detention for you, Miss Potter. In my class, evening time. No questions asked." He had the gift of being extremely quiet yet still being scary. I simply rolled my eyes and went back to my potion. 

"And 5 points will be taken from Gryffindor from you Miss Potter." He turned away after that. 

Fantastic. I thought. Just what I need to piss me off further.  I still haven't told Harry about many things, adding onto my guilt, and I hadn't apologized to Mattheo Riddle yet either, and I still needed to get my revenge on Tyler, which I planned to do tonight. It was an evil plan, one I knew would change me forever, but I was acting off of impulse, not logic. 

Later that evening... 

I walked into Snape's classroom and saw a tall guy standing next to Snape. 

" Snow, good to see you decided to come. You and Mr.Riddle are to sit there on that table and copy these lines 30 times and then at 9:30 P.M, you may leave." 

"Can I just sit somewhere else.." I ask. 

"No." 

"But-" Before I could continue however, the look on Snape's face told me if I said another word, I would face hell. 

I groaned and reluctantly made my way over to the desk. Mattheo slowly came after that and sat next to me, scooching over slightly to the right to be as far away from me as possible.   

I started writing and luckily I'm a quick writer but it was only nine o'clock and I couldn't leave until 9:30. Snape wasn't in the room, he never is. I decided to use this opportunity to leave. I needed to get my revenge on Tyler, and I knew exactly where he'd be at this time.  

I stood up, put my paper on Snape's desk and went up to the door, Unsurprisingly, it was locked. All the spells I tried didn't work. 

"Will you stop with the stupid spells already. Snape spelled it so that no one can get out until 9:30." 

"Well sorry Mattheo, but I have something REALLY important to do and I'd rather not miss it." If I've been paying attention, I would've known my voice had a sense of urgency and anger to it. 

Mattheo raised his eyebrow.  

**Possibly cringe content coming forward** 

"Well if you want to get out so bad, then you're lucky to be in the room with me. I happen to know where the key is." His voice still had anger in it and I knew he was still upset with me, but my apology could wait till later. 

"Ok. What are you waiting for... OPEN IT!" 

" Not so fast sweetheart. I'll need a favor in return." 

"Which is..." 

He smirked before saying... " Go to the Yule Ball with me."  

"Oh you're crazy." 

"So I've been told. But don't flatter yourself, it's not for the reasons you think. Your brother and I have an old score to settle, what better way then taking his sister to the ball. Plus, imagine what your reputation is going to look like once they notice you going out with the enemy. Think of this as revenge for what you did to me." 

"It... listen, I'll do anything but that." 

"Fine, then enjoy staying in here with me for the next 30 minutes." 

"FINE FINE! OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!"  

He went into some floor tile and pulled out a key and opened the door for me with a knowing smirk on his face. 

I quickly walked out and made my way to the abandoned school bathroom and saw Tyler smoking weed. He wasn't paying attention as I harshly pushed him to the ground. He blinked stupidly for a few seconds before looking up at me. 

"you..." 

Before he could do anything I took my wand out and pointed it at him.  

" Put the wand down Snow..." he warned. 

" Or what huh? You're gonna hurt me with your mean stare?" I asked. 

"You know what's funny Tyler? You don't know what the Cruciatus curse feels like. Want to find out?" 

I don't care if I go to Azkaban, I just want him to feel an OUNCE of pain that I felt. He pushed me over my tipping point yesterday.  

His eyes flickered with fear for a second before he said. "Really? I'd like to see you try. Go on, do it. If you really wanted to you would've done with by now." 

"I'm trying to savor the moment, I think it's appropriate." 

"Go on, you can't do it. You're WEAK!" 

"WEAK? I'LL SHOW U WEAKNESS! CRUC-" 

Before I could continue the spell, I heard a familiar voice behind me. 

"Snow!" I turned around and saw Mr.Mattheo Riddle standing there, shock written all over his face.  

"Snow you can't do that."

"Why not? I assume you're no stranger to the unforgivable curses? Why can't I cast one?" I ranted. 

"Because if you do this, then there is no going back, you will have to live with the fact that you used the torture curse on someone." 

"Well this someone deserves it. You don't me and what I can do. I CAN DO this spell." 

"I never said you can't. If you do it, you will change, you will truly begin to see Voldemort. Everytime you look in the mirror, that is all you will see in your eyes. So do something smart for once and don't do this. Plus, look at your arm, it's shaking, you're showing weakness." I knew he was trying to make it seem like he didn't care by calling me weak, but I knew better. 

"I- I..." I didn't know what to say. I finally lower my wand. 

"I... what.. was I really about to do that.. I-" I turned up and saw Tyler slowly standing up. 

"I knew it." He slurred. 

Oh fuck it I thought.  I turned back around and slapped his face. 

"HOW'S THAT FOR WEAKNESS, HUH TYLER???"   

I turned back around and walked out.  

I turned back around and saw Mattheo walking in the opposite direction.  

"Mattheo!" I called out. 

He turned around. 

"Yeah?" 

"I'm not asking for a third chance, but hear me out. I was suspicious of you and the whole time I felt so guilty. I think what I'm trying to say is, I'm sorry. But I know it's not enough to compensate for what I did but... yeah." 

He stared at me for a few seconds before he started chuckling. 

"Wh-what's so funny." 

"You. You and your apologies. Priceless." 

"Seriously." 

"Ok, ok, all is forgiven. But don't pull another one of those stunts again." 

Something sounded different in his voice.. joy??? Also, he forgave so easily?? Goddamn is he ok? 

"THANK YOU!" I say before kind of hugging him. Once again.. acting on impulse not logic. 

"What the-" he said, stumbling back. 

"Oh right.. sorry. It's just like a major rock has been lifted off my shoulders, you know." 

"Pfft.. ok. Well good night Snow." He awkwardly tried to pat my head for a second before realizing he was horrible at this kind of stuff. He smiled awkwardly and walked away. 

He smiled.. HE ACTUALLY SMILED!  

Thanks for reading guys!! I actually like this chapter a lot. It's kinda rushed but I think it's appropriate. Please vote if you feel like it, it helps a lot! 

Word count:1402

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 6.2K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
1.6M 39.9K 66
• Smut Warning • Completed • ~ Aria Rowen, A 7th year Hufflepuff returning after the Battle of Hogwarts. A certain Slytherin, coming back for his 8th...
11.7K 144 22
This story was previously named "The Things You Do To Me." And "The Blue Rose" - The Main antagonist in this story; Voldemort. When Voldemort recrui...
306K 8.8K 35
~ Year one ~ Warning: this is a journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, over and done with, I don't believe this is fo...