<Hermitcraft Oneshots>...

By That_One_Girl_LOL

Thank you for the memories I enjoyed it, thanks. But its time to move on and come and find us again. I hide i... More

Welcome - Requests Closed
Grians Revenge
Willow Tree - AU Trailer
YO HE WASNT DRUNK! - Songfic
Harry Pottah - AU
The Avian and The Hybrid - Oneshot
LOL - Oneshots
Ghosts - Au + Oneshot
How does it Feel.. Father - Oneshot
Get to Know us! - A/N
Heros and Gods - Songfic
Hatred for the Government - Request
How this started out - A/N
Bubba? - Oneshot
The Supremes- Oneshot
Just let me in - Lyricshot
So many Personas!! - Request
Camping - ??? [1]
IMPORTANT - A/N
Foster Parents - Oneshot
Momma.. - Oneshot
Many May - A/N
Magic Hands - Many May
Dreaming Of You - Many May (W1)
Concert - Lyricshot
Cookies are EVIL! - Request
The Entity- Request
Temperatures - Many May [W2]
A story.. about a broken boy - Songfic
WE NEEDED HIM - Oneshot
Now look what you made me do - Oneshot
Sick Day - Many May [W3]
No friends - Lyricshot
Ready as i'll ever be! - Lyricshot
Hiking- ??? [2]
STOP! Please.. - Lyricshot
Fights between family - Oneshot [1]
A Child - Oneshot [1]
Sibling anthem check! - Songfic
Traumatized - A/N
Dancing for your life - Oneshot
SNEAK PEAK - A/N
The Project - Oneshot
Files Unlocked..
Challenge - A/N
Cool- -A/N
Welcome to the Safe Place - Oneshot
Mother Spore - Oneshot
Thank you Technoblade - Honor
Embarrassing Moment - Request
Your Alive! - Lyricshot
Annoying Voices - Request
Sleepovers - Request
Happy Birthday! - Oneshot
Opening Secrets
No.. NO!-Oneshot
Hi - A/N
A bad Memory - Request
Memories of a Prince - Oneshot [2]
Sibling Mishaps - Lyricshot
When Sam joins the server - Oneshot
War just War - Request
Nesting grounds - Request
Important - A/N
Congratulations - Songfic
The Labatory - Oneshot [1]
Lifeless - ??? [3]
Unity - Songfic
Happy Birbday!! - Oneshot
A Child - Oneshot [2]
Grian AU Backstories - Oneshot
9/11 - A/N o7
Aladdin AU - Oneshot
Kidnapped - ??? [4]
Escaped - Oneshot [3]
A Child - Oneshot [3]
BoB - A/N
New School? - AU
BoB - A/N
Your Guardian Angel - Lyricshot
MAD MAN GRIAN - A/N
Sick - A/N
VERY IMPORTANT!! - A/N

Visiting Schools - Oneshot

110 6 2
By That_One_Girl_LOL

During Redstone class, Doc looked around the classroom. He could see Mumbo dozing off while Iskall looked outside the window. Today was a slow day and currently, it was a few minute till class ended. "Students, we have a very very special announcement." The professor smiled, grabbing papers from his desk. A student raised a hand, the professor calling on them, "is it a Bring your parents to school day now?" They asked. The professor only sighed.

It had been 4 months since Doc and Grian were reunited. After that special day, they started calling each other after his class. The hermits would gather up and call him, though it doenst last long due to the fact it's around 3AM when they call him. Have I mentioned? He lived in Tokyo, Japan so they had different time zones.

"Well, in just a few weeks school is ending and summer will be starting. This sparked something in a University of Gifted Artists." The professor explained, "This school had started a summer program to which students can come over and see if they can exceed their expectations and take online classes at that school." He finished explaining. The bell rang and the students rushed to get their items. "Students, please give back the form by June 6th. Thank you!" He gave everyone a slip before they walked out the class.

Iskall, Mumbo and Doc went outside to meet up with the rest. "Did you guys also get the slip?" Bdubs asked. He, and a few others, had morning classes and had gotten the slip before them all. "Yah, do you think you'll go?" Iskall asked those who had already gotten it. "I guess so, it's in Japan and I'm looking forward to taking photos for my class." Mumbo shrugged, "I'll just go, I have nothing better to do during Summer." Tango sighed, "If Tango goes me and Zed will go as well." Impulse nudged his friend with blue eyes and bright yellow hair. Zedaph only rolled his eyes and nodded.

The hermits all talked about this upcoming trip, seeing as they all would go just for the fun. "Soo, call Grian?" Scar smiled widely, Doc sighed and pulled his phone out and unlocked it. He pressed his contacts and immediately went to Grians. The line kept ringing till it picked up. Before anyone could say anything, Joe perked up. "Grian, why aren't you asleep?"

"Finals." He yawned, they heard him sip something and place a cup down. "So, what's up? How's school?" Keralis asked his friend, "eh, two annoying kids keep bugging me and the teach calls me for a something every now and then." Grian sighed, frantic writing could be heard. "How's you been?" He asked groggily. "Ah, Same with ya. Finals. The teachers gave us some slip to go to a university." Scar chuckled, some shuffling and mumbles could be heard. What they could make up was "Grian, school and Go to sleep", "Tuatris shut up, the teacher would be calling us anytime soon. No point in sleeping." If you could see Grians face, he had rolled his head and groaned. Scar and Mumbo got Jelli(see what I did there) once he mentioned Tuatris, how dare that Ravenette steal their best friend.

A door opened and a voice called out 2 names and then the door closed. "Speak of the devil." A voice yelled. "Sorry guys, the teacher came in telling us we have some work to do. Call you when I can." Grian laughed and the hermits said their goodbyes. He ended the call with a frown. "I hate their teachers. They can't even stay on call for 30 minutes." Doc grumbled, showing his phone into his pocket.

"I hate that stupid Ravenette, stealing our best friend." Mumbo snarled, crossing his arms up in rage. "Jelli?" Xisuma chuckled, making Mumbo and Scar blush in embarrassment. They again started talking about the new trip seeing as they had nothing better to do. "Hey guys look! On the bottom it says that Helsian and Endrian College is coming." False pointed out, making those with papers look at the bottom.

"Hey, isn't Xanthus and Hels in Helsian College?" Jevin asked, looking at Wels then at Xisuma. "Yeah, but I want nothing to do with him." Wels closed his eyes, the two hadn't talked in over years after a fight back in high school. "Yeah same. But I guess it would be nice to see Xan again." Xisuma shrugged.

Xisuma and Xanthus also had a fight but they had resolved it years back, it's just that they never talked to each other much since Helsian College was a town away from Overworld College. "I could call him, seeing as Grian couldn't at the moment." Xisuma suggested to his fellow friends. Some had nodded, others just groaned "Ehhs." Xisuma took his phone out and opened his contacts. Searching for his brothers, he pressed the number and the line went ringing. It felt like a minute but when he finally answered Xisuma smiled. "Hello Xan!" Xisuma exclaimed into the phone, most hermits saying Hi to him as well.

"Yeah Hi, why'd you call?" Xanthus asked, he seemed a bit pissed off. "Two things, you seemed angry, why's that?" He asked his twin brother. "Talking to my boyfriend. But he basically didn't say anything, something about teachers." Xanthus explained with a sigh. "Awhhhhhhh someone mad because his boyfriend on the other side of the world?" An annoying voice called out, "Hels shut up." Xanthus mumbled, the girls basically knowing he was blushing. Xisuma had known his brother was gay, that was the last time they had hung out together.

"Anyways, you heard about the trip to the school?" xB asked(damn- making his first appearance huh?) . "Yeah! I-ima going." Xanthus stuttered out loud, knowing Hels had definitely heard him. "Yeah, it's because- HMPH!?" Hels started before he stopped talking. "S-sorry guys! Finals are coming and I needa prepare. Bye!" Xanthus spoke, ending the call right away.

Stress looked at Cleo, Cleo looked at False, False looking at both Pearl and Gem. "What you guys looking at each other for?" Etho asked the 5 girls. "Ah, boy trouble." They all sighed. "Reminds me, I'm making a trip to the library. Anyone up for a study group?" Jevin asked, Beef and Ren nodding as the trio walked away. "I gotta get to class, see you later." Bdubs walked, waving to his friends. "See you all later." Doc bid goodbepye and they all split up.

<The next few weeks they had lived in the library more than their own dorms. When finals came, they took their tests (or whatever- were only in middle school) and off they were, to the University of Gifted Artists. They didn't know where this school was so this was a surprise. Waking up at 5:30AM to leave at 6AM to get to the airport. When the did board their plane, it was 7:26AM and it was exhausting to deal with but they got to sleep 12 hours off on the plane. Whatever place they were going sure did seem like they wouldn't be able to sleep for a week or two due to the jet lag. When they landed, they waited another hour to get in, when they had past customs and such, they found out they were in Japan. The students entered a white bus which said "Yandare University of Gifted Artists". Another 18 minutes later and. They arrived at a large field, building surrounding the greenery. It was around 8:44PM, and heck they were still tiered. A girl with pink hair was waiting with a brown haired boy with a hat, bunny ears attached>

When the students of overworld College arrived, they groggily got out of their seats and walked out the bus. "Hello dear students!" Teh girl with pink hair waved over. Keralis looked behind him, and 2 other bussed with students flooding out of the buses. He assumed those were the other students from Enderian and Helsian College.

"Welcome to Japan! I will spare you the introduction since you have them tomorrow morning. For now, follow us to your dormitories." The brown haired one spoke, on his shirt shows a shame tag, it saying [Sam]. The pink haired girl's name tag had the name [Yuki]. Once all the groups of different students gathered together, the two students of the University lead to towards their dorms, Doc and Bdubs sharing a dorm. Their stuff was already in their rooms so that made things easier.

The next morning, they were woken up at 7:45AM by a bell. "Do these Students not have a break or something?" "Do they have school." Bdubs and Doc asked each others when hey woke up from the annoying ringing. Doc changed into a green hoodie with black jeans, Bdubs with a lighter shade of Green, making it look like moss, and black shorts. The two walked out the door and waited for everyone else to come.

Sam and Yuki came back once again, this time with papers probably filled with information. The two had told everyone to follow them to their auditorium where they would meet some special people, and learn about some things about this school. It wasn't a far, Sam had explained it was mainly because most students come early in the morning to get a good practice on their vocals or instruments.

They all were seated down, Sam and Yuki disappearing when the were seated. On the stage, a Woman and a Man walked up. "Good Morning summer students. My name is Principal Smith, I hope you enjoy your summer here and I can't wait to meet new faces in the upcoming year." She introduced, waving to all students. She had black wavy hair with hazel eyes. "Hello, My name is Mr. Joaquin. I am the teacher for some of the most talented students." He explained, "Now, before we start the actual assembly. Let me introduce the top 10 students." She smiled, grabbing a paper from her small bag.

"In 10th place is J the Star." She said, a boy walking up with Star sunglasses waved to everyone. "9th place [Rando Name] with 8th place [Rando Name]." 2 girls walked up the stage. "In 7th place is Yuki!" Yuki came out, moving her hair to the side. "In 6th place is [Rando Name]." Another person walked up on stage, smiling nervously. In 5th place, Sam!" Sam walked out, giving flying kisses to the audience. "In 4th place [Rando Name]. And in 3rd place [Rando Name]!" Two more people walked out, they didn't look very happy to be here. "In 2nd place, Tuartis!" A familiar Ravenette with his headphones walked out, he was listening to something so he walked straight into the 3rd place person. "And finally.. 1st place Grian!"

Doc had stood up and clapped, he hadn't know that his little brother was in the top 10, or even in 1st place! It was just an instinct that Doc had did. Grian walked out and waved to everyone. He held a microphone and tapped it twice, teh audience hushing down. "Hello! I'm all happy to have you come here for the summer." He exclaimed, earning claps from people. "Before we start your summer program, our fellow members will give you a brief explaintion about this and I pass it on to the other members." Grian did as he said and passed it to Tuatris. "Hello! This program was constructed a 2 months before summer started. Hours and hours of hard work, planning what you would be doing and such. Lost of coffee and Red Bull was used." Tuatris laughed, making the audience laugh with him.

Taurtis passed it down to [Rando Name], "Now I guess I'll give you the rules! First, please don't bully or harass anyone. Doing so will get you kicked off of this program. Second, have fun! We don't have much rules except the normal rules your schools have." They explained. "Well, that concludes this I guess, please ask us questions if you need anything. You have an hour before your fist "class" starts." They said, everyone waving bye to the students.

Doc really wanted to go see Grian so he got up and ran to backstage. Hearing footsteps behind him, he assumed it was the hermits rolling behind him. He opened the door which said Grians names and stepped in. He was met with 3 figures inside a dark red room with different instruments lying around in there. "Hi again, my sunshine!" Doc recognized one of the voices, belonging to Xanthus. But why was he in there? "Hi tall one. Slightly taller one." Hearing his brother, he slammed the door open. "Grian!" He yelled, smiling at his brother who was cuddling into the albinos body. "Xanthus?" He heard a voice behind him, turning around he saw the hermits.

"Oh woopee.." Hels rolled his eyes, going to Xanthus and pushing him forward. "Your older than us. Explain." "Fine." He replied back. "So I came to Japan a few months back to finish a project. That is when I met Grian. We got along and after a few weeks I caught feeling. When I was about to leave, I let out my feelings and confessed. We had decided to do a long distance relationship and yeah. We started calling and texting and here we are now!" Xanthus explained to the frozen hermits.

"Anyways! I have stuff to do guys, so I have to talk to you later. Bye guys!" Grian said, scooting some hermist out the way.
.
.
Yea- here we are! Love this AU. Good Morning/Afternoon/Night and Bye! <3

Writer: Puppet
Editor: Moon

Words: 2292

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 45 13
SO! I am bored and need mcyt angst cuz the world doesn't give me enough. Though I don't want to long off stories- I'ma be writing mcyt angst oneshots...
36.8K 721 87
hey, ya peeps, tis Stuffy again! so I really like Hermitcraft and stuff so I'm gonna do this, it's gonna be mostly grain and Mumbo (and Isakll. and S...
1.2K 34 15
Hermitcrsft stories! One shots angst fluff we got it all! Requests are wanted