Vulnerable / Klaus Mikaelson...

De lolanuova06

The Devil in Disguise falls for the woman who makes him vulnerable. (Extended Summary inside) The Originals (... Mai multe

Act One
Chapter 1: The Savior
Chapter 2: Not The Only Devil
Chapter 3: Detective Madden
Chapter 4: The Festival
Chapter 5: Super-nanny
Chapter 6: Gone Girl
Chapter 7: Bloodlust
Chapter 8: Witch Hunt
Chapter 9: The Harvest
Chapter 10: Grief Interrupted
Chapter 11: The Hex
Chapter 13: Dogs Vs Bats
Chapter 14: Weird Christmas Party
Chapter 15: Altering The Mind
Chapter 16: Fatherhood
Chapter 17: Worth Saving
Chapter 18: Hope
Act Two
Chapter 19: Sign of Weakness
Chapter 20: A Queen
Chapter 21: Mother Dearest
Chapter 22: The Untold Beginning
Chapter 23: The Hunt
Chapter 24: Weakling
Chapter 25: Hey Brother
Chapter 26: New Threat
Chapter 27: The Original Babysitter
Chapter 28: Not-So-Safe House
Chapter 29: After Everything
Chapter 30: Rogue Witch
Chapter 31: The Grinch
Chapter 32: Spell Caster
Chapter 33: Betrayal
Chapter 34: The Scarlet Witch
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 12: Daddy Issues

1.7K 46 0
De lolanuova06

Scarlett rushed into the compound in a hurry, looking for Elijah. She was shopping for new clothes when she got a call from him saying it was urgent.

When Elijah heard her arrival, he walked out onto the balcony to greet her. "Scarlett!" He gestured for her to come upstairs with his hands. "Please."

"Why did you call me? Have you found a way to help Kieran?" Scarlett wondered, curious as to why Elijah called.

"I can try, but first, I need your help." The Original responded.

"What is it? Why am I here?" Scarlett interrogated him as they walked up the stairs of the compound.

Elijah didn't respond, he used his vampire speed to run away before Scarlett reluctantly followed. They made their way into the room where Klaus rested when Scarlett lightly gasped. He was sweating and he was visibly in pain. "Is he okay? Who did this to him?"

"I did." Elijah revealed. "And now I intend to remove it."

Elijah used a nearby scalpel to cut into Klaus' stomach. Scarlett wasn't bothered by the sight. She has brutally murdered people so...

"All the people that could be here, you're probably the only one he wouldn't immediately slaughter." Elijah reasoned with the girl before jamming his fist into Klaus' stomach.  "Also, he speaks of you with what is a rare degree, for him, at least, of respect. I can see you challenge him to see himself and others in a new light."

Elijah finally pulled the knife out of Klaus' chest, making the hybrid groan.

"A wonderful skill that I shall be counting on very shortly." Elijah continued. "You see, Niklaus will be weak as he recovers. He needs blood to recover but since you're strong enough, you can hold him down. Perhaps you could use the time constructively? Persuade him not to murder his baby sister. Now, I fear Sabine will be making a final move against us. I intend to find her and to end this."

"Elijah. You will pay for this." Klaus whispered weakly.

...

Klaus drained the blood bag quickly, making Scarlett stare at him. "Woah, don't eat the bag while you're at it."

"Mmm." Klaus hummed as he drank the last of the bag.

"Klaus, look at me." She slowly took the empty bag away from him. "Don't hurt Rebekah. She may have hurt you but... maybe she had her reasons."

"Are you siding with her right now?"

"Maybe!" She exclaimed, hopping off of the bed. "I've heard from Marcel, the stories about you hurting Rebekah's lovers and how you were violently protective over her. I get that she's your little sister but... all she's wanted was to be loved and you can't keep taking that away from her. Haven't you ever wanted the same?"

Klaus started at Scarlett for a moment, too embarrassed to respond. He got tired of the talk and started squirming in the bed. "Alright, I'm done with this chit-chat."

Scarlett quickly stopped him from moving by tackling him. She gripped him by both of his wrists, pinning him to the bed. She straddled him by the waist, keeping him down. "You're not going anywhere."

Klaus, with his regained strength, turned the tables on Scarlett, pinning her down on the bed. She struggled under him, trying to move when a smirk formed on his face. "You think your stronger than me?"

"No, I just think I'm smarter than you." She retorted, flipping him back onto the bed. Scarlett held him down like before but with even more strength. "Talk to me before you do anything. Maybe we can figure something out, yeah?"

Once she earned a nod from Klaus, she removed herself off of him, laying beside him on the bed.

"In the year 1919, Rebekah and Marcel spoke with a witch about something. A way to get rid of me. The way to get rid of me was the thing I had been running from for centuries... my father."

"I'm sorry about your father. I've heard about him and he's seemed like a dick." Scarlett commented.

Klaus chuckled at her comment and nodded. "Yeah, you could say that."

"When I made my first kill, I triggered my werewolf side. He thought of me as an abomination. He's spent all these years trying to kill me until... I finally killed him." Klaus explained the story to her. "It was actually a very great death, he turned to ashes and-"

"I bet you enjoyed it." Scarlett cut him off with a smirk. "I would too."

"I'm sorry about your father." She apologized, looking to him sadly. "No one deserves to go through that. My father and your father would be great friends."

Klaus looked to her, noticing her change in tone. "What do you mean, love?"

"My father left when I was 8." She began, fidgeting with her fingers. "He found out that my mom and I were witches and he tried getting us killed. My mom beat him to it though. She got taken in by the coven of witches here and she became totally brainwashed."

"Anyways..." Scarlett brushed off the topic of conversation. "I think you should forgive Rebekah. All she wants is a bit of freedom. You should understand that."

Klaus processed her words before nodding slowly, making Scarlett think he agreed. 

...

Scarlett sat on the nearby couch, reading a book when she heard Klaus groan. He attempted getting out of bed but struggled terribly. He nearly fell to the ground but Scarlett used her vampire speed to catch him before he did. "You're still weak."

"I'm still hungry." He retorted. "There's a fresh blood supply in the kitchen."

"You won't make it that far." She assured him, placing him back down onto the bed. "So, be a good boy and get back into bed."

"If I had a quid for every time a woman has tried that line on me." He joked flirtatiously.

Scarlett rolled her eyes as she scoffed at his comment. "You'd be broke."

"I beg to differ." He argued. "Some women actually find me quite charming."

He proceeded to tell a story about how he slept with a witch in the year 1919. He had just formed an alliance with the witch and she gave him tickets to that night's opera show, Le Huguenots.

"Opera?" She repeated. "You are such an old man."

"I always had a particular soft spot for Le Huguenots. I like the story." He admitted as he slowly got out of bed, holding onto the bar. "It was a tale of forbidden love, a Romeo and Juliet of sorts. On the day they are to marry, family and long-festering hatred intervene. Thousands are massacred. A father even kills his own child in the final act. I can almost appreciate the irony."

...

Klaus developed the strength to move again so Scarlett helped him downstairs. She went into the kitchen quickly, getting a drink, only to come back to Klaus pouring himself a glass at the bar. "You want to self-medicate your self-pity, fine. Better scotch than blood, no matter what Elijah says."

"Don't speak to me of Elijah." Klaus exclaimed, pointing to her sternly.

"He's only doing what's best for you. He loves you." She assured him.

"Yes. He does, and he proves it time and again, even when my father enlisted him to kill me."

Klaus proceeded to tell a story about how his father, Mikael, enlisted Elijah to kill him at the opera that night.

"Elijah has always carried guilt for that night for not stopping our father." Klaus began. "I told him not to blame himself. When your father wants to kill you, he wants to kill you. Nothing you can do about it."

Suddenly, Klaus' cell phone started to vibrate so he checked it. "Oh, I hate to be a know-it-all. My sister and her lover have been spotted in town. So, story time endeth here, I'm afraid."

He walked over to a statue on the table and knocked it over. The statue hit the floor, shattering in the process, revealing the indestructible white oak stake inside. "What is that?"

"A white oak stake, my own special version. And, unlike my father's, this one cannot be destroyed."

Before Scarlett could interject, Klaus ran out of the compound using his vampire speed.

"I hate my life." Scarlett muttered before following him out of the compound.

Scarlett ran out of the compound and into the street to find Klaus feeding on an random man he stumbled upon. When Klaus noticed her presence, he stopped feeding and sent the man away.

"What the hell are you doing?" Scarlett questioned as she matched over to him.

"Well, if you have to ask, you obviously haven't been paying attention." He responded snarkily. "I'm going to kill my sister."

"Oh my god! I want to jam your head in a wall!" She shouted, feeling such disbelief. "When that witch offered me that blade, I thought about actually doing it. Trying to keep you away so I don't have to feel the pain that you've already caused me! But I didn't. I stopped. I thought. I weighed the good I see in you versus the horrible things I know you've done, and I realized if I hurt you, I'd be filled with a terrible regret. And you will, too, if you hurt your sister. It's Rebekah! Your blood. You hunting down Rebekah and Marcel is not making you any better than your father! Don't be him!"

Klaus hid the pain he felt by her words behind a blank expression. "I've been called every shade of monster, but that's new. My father? Mikael was the monster monsters were afraid of. Come. Let me show you."

Klaus wrapped his arms around Scarlett before running away with her in his arms. Klaus stopped running once he reached the old opera house that Marcel had told her about. "You know your city's history. That night in 1919, when the opera house burned down on this very spot? That was my father at his worst."

Klaus told the story where his father tried to kill him and the night where Marcel was thought to be killed by Mikael. Mikael tortured Marcel and Elijah on the stage and killed Lana, the witch Klaus had slept with.

"Mikael compelled the audience to watch it all, applaud as if it were the drollest of comedies, and then to leave celebrating a terrific night at the opera. I tried to save Marcel. My father had other ideas. Rebekah attempted to intervene. All these years, I actually believed she was trying to save me. But then big brother swooped in. Just when we thought all was lost. And so I ran, beaten like the dog my father believed me to be. And as we fled for our lives, he burnt it all to the ground And with it, we assumed, Marcel. I lived, but all that we had built died, as did the last shred of me that felt human. That is what my father took from me that night. I assure you, Scarlett, I will not terrorize my sister and her lover for centuries. Nor will I humiliate and torment or dehumanize them. No, none of that. I will simply and quickly end them."

He let go of Scarlett and ran away before she could catch him. She knew there was no stopping him now.

...

After the whole Klaus situation, Scarlett went to the church, thinking about what Klaus was going to do to Rebekah. She had a feeling that Elijah would step in but what if Klaus hurt Elijah too?

She walked upstairs to the attic of the church before she slowly opened the door to the room. She peered inside, hoping to mourn the loss of her friend Davina but what she got was even better.

"Scar?"

She turned towards the voice to see someone she thought she wouldn't see in a million years.

"Davina."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

65.7K 2.2K 55
Whereas~ A girl with two personalities gets invited to be part of this 'Blue Lock' project. Will she reign as the sole best striker or will she carv...
202K 3.6K 21
If you're not welcomed at home then why stay. Andromeda didn't. She left. I guess Always and forever doesn't apply to all family members. #1 in TVD 0...
591K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...