๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹๏ฟฝ...

By oceannkiss

in which val harrington falls head over heels for max mayfield. Rewritten Version More

Characters
Back to normal - intro
๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป 2
CHP1- MADMAX
CHP2-Trick or Treat, Freak!
CHP3-The Pollywog
CHP4-Will the Wise
CHP5- I Wish I Told You Sooner
CHP6-JUNKYARD
CHP7- The Gate
CHP8- Billy
CHP9-Closed
CHP10- 'Snowball 84'
Season 3
CHP11-Movies
CHP12-Girlfriend?!
CHP13- Shopping
CHP14- Sleepover
CHP15-The sauna test
CHP16- Superpowers
CHP17- Brain Damage
CHP18- Fireworks
CHP19- Mall
CHP20- Battle of starcourt
CHP21- I dont wanna say goodbye
Season 4
CHP22-Pep rally
CHP23-Chrissy
CHP24-The game
CHP25- Rick Lipton
CHP26-Vecna's Curse
CHP27-Late night bike rides
CHP28- Ms Kelley and The Memories
CHP29- Visions
CHP30- Don't Die On Me
CHP31- Dear Billy
CHP33- The drawing
CHP34- The Creel House
CHP35- A Trip Down Memory Lane
CHP36- Skull Rock
CHP37-Water Gate
CH38- Interogation
CHP39-Eddie's Trailer
CHP40- The Plan
CHP41-The Things I Wish I Said
CHP42- War Zone
CHP43- Phase Two
CHP44- (I Just) Died In Your Arms
CHP45- Survivors Guilt
CHP46- The Aftermath
Bonus Chapter 1- Summer Loving
Bonus Chapter 2- Go Fuck Yourself
Bonus Chapter 3- Begin Again
What if?

CHP32- Late night talks

868 25 5
By oceannkiss

EVERYONE WAS SLEEPING IN THE WHEELER'S BASEMENT, like a huge sleepover, except it wasn't exactly fun. They were all staying up to protect Max, but they had all fallen asleep, not Val, though. Val couldn't get to sleep, she refused to sleep, she was worried about Max. She was drawing in her notebook , she loved drawing, when Val wasn't drawing or listening to music, she was writing it or learning to play her favourite song. Once, she locked herself in her room for three days while she mastered 'Should I stay or should I go' by The Clash for Will's birthday.

Val was used to not sleeping. There was a month after Val and Max's breakup where she didn't sleep. Val sat cross-legged, staring at her ex-girlfriend, who was sleeping peacefully when she suddenly shot up in a cold sweat. Val pressed her hands onto the floor, pushing her body up. She walked quickly towards the red-head on the coach. She sat down next to her.She wrapped her arm around the girl as the girl breathed heavily. "Hey. Hey. Shh. Shh. It's okay," Val whispered, pushing Max's head onto her shoulder. "You okay?" Val asked, tilting her head at the girl. The redhead nodded her head,  Val took her arm from around Max and slowly pushed herself up before Max grabbed her wrist. "Wait -"

Val stopped and looked up at the girl. "Can we ... Can we talk?" Max asked, playing with her sleeve.  "Sure..." Val said, sliding further back on the coach. "How are you feeling?" Val asked, looking up at the ceiling. "Good.. I guess," Max said with a shrug. "How are you?" The redhead asked. "I'm okay, I guess." Val whisperered as Max began leaning in for a hug. The girl gladly accepts it. Max laughed slightly, "You guess?" Val smiled as she slowly moved her hand to cover Max's, but Max grabbed Val's hand and held it tight. "Yeah, I mean, I nearly lost you." Val said, tilting her head towards the girl. Max looked at the girl. "What?" Max asked.  "I nearly lost you." Val repeated. "No, I heard you. I'm just confused." the girl said. "You nearly died, Max," the brunette explained. "You we're worried about me?" the redhead asked. "Of course. I was."

"But you hate me." Max said with a frown. " No, I don't." Val said, looking up at the girl. "You said you did." Max whispered. "I did hate you, not anymore." Val told her.

" You know, you don't have to stay up to keep replaying the track, right? it dose it automatically, " Max said. "Yeah, I know, can't sleep, you know," She sighed. "Do.. do you wanna sleep up here? With me?" Max asked. "Sure, if that's okay with you," She said. "Max?" Val asked, making the girl look at her. "Do you think we'll ever fully destroy the upside down?" the brunette asked. "Hopefully. " Max whispered.
"Hey, uhm.. Val." The redhead began. Val hummed in response. "I'm sorry." Max asked. Val paused for a moment, not sure what her answer was. "Val you still there?" the Mayfield girl asked.

She leaned up and saw Val was already asleep. She smiled to herself and decided to let the girl sleep.

author speaks
short chaper:/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 187 25
โ‹†๏ฝกยฐโœฉห—Celebrity crushes never come true... Well never say never โ‹†๏ฝกยฐโœฉห— Restarted: 12/03/23 Finished: 09/04/23
47.9K 1K 75
It's the summer of 85'. The year of self discovery, teen drama and some supernatural monsters. โ†ณ season 3 and 4 with season 2 flashbacks. [๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ญ...
4.2K 176 21
Max has had a hard life, there's no doubt in that. She's experienced everything a girl her age couldn't even imagine of experiencing. But what happen...