๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐Ž - ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...

By missnoodleaddict

๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐˜๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ% ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
SPECIAL :D
034
ONE SHOT ^-^
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
One Shot <3
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
KATSUKI X ELENA
!!QUESTION!!
052
Special Chapter
053
054
055
056
50K!!โค๏ธ
IMPORTANT!!
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
Special Chapter
077
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
000.2
088
089
090
091
SPECIAL CHAPTER
092
093
094
095
096
097
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
Epilogue
HIS SPARK - SEQUEL + FUN FACTS

078

2.3K 60 134
By missnoodleaddict

Elena flinched when Aizawa wrapped his scarf around her and Katsuki. "Starting a fight the night after your exam? I'm happy to hear that you have the energy for that." Aizawa said, glaring at them all. "B-but I didn't do anythi-" Elena began before being interrupted by him pulling the scarf.

"You knew about it. Still deserves a punishment." Aizawa scolded, glaring at her. "Wait- Aizawa don't tie them up yet. I'm actually the cause of this." All Might said, making Aizawa glance at him questionably as the three students panicked. "You're the cause?" Aizawa asked in slight confusion.

"Bakugo was feeling guilty about the kidnapping and my retirement. He went onto the exam with that burden on his shoulders, and his inferiority complex just exploded out there. I never noticed so I ended up neglecting his mental state. It was my failure that led to their little fight." All Might told Aizawa. Elena glared at him.

"But you didn't even stop them! I told you to stop them multiple times, but noooo 'let's watch them kill eachother'" Elena said the last part in a high pitched voice. All Might sweat dropped as Aizawa glared at him.

Aizawa began thinking for a second before speaking. "Hmm...But letting them get away with breaking the rules isn't something I can do. There will be a fitting punishment." Aizawa said, looking at them.

"Who started it?" He asked. "Oh! I did! It was totally all my fault. I made Katsuki boom Midoriya's ass. Now can I get the fuck out of here because I didn't do shit?" Elena asked, looking at her guardian dumbfounded.

Aizawa glared at her before he sighed. "Who. Started. It?" He repeated. Katsuki tilted his head and confessed. "I did." Katsuki said as Midoriya mumbled. "But I also...got pretty worked up.." He confessed.

"See! I didn't do shit! Now pleaseeee let me go!" Elena said, pouting at him. Aizawa looked at her and sighed before thinking.

"You're all on lockdown. Four days for Bakugo, Three days for Midoriya, and two for Elena." Aizawa said. The reason he wanted to give her two days of house arrest was merely because he wanted her to rest after the exam. And because he simply needed a fitting punishment for not stopping Katsuki before it escalated.

"During that time, you'll clean the common area! Morning and Night! Elena gets a lighter punishment, so if I find out that you made her do too much, I'm giving you one day extra of house arrest. I also want written apologizes from you two." Aizawa said, pointing at Katsuki and Izuku.

"But why did I get house arrest?! Just because I knew?! That's bullshit!" Elena said, pouting as she sulked. Aizawa looked at her with light eyes before they turned red again. "And head to the infirmary before those injuries get worse! Don't rely on the old ladies quirk unless it's major! After that, head to sleep!" Aizawa finished, sighing.

"That's all. Now leave." He said and pulled the scarfs off them. "Everyone except for Elena." He said, making Elena continue sitting on the chairs. Katsuki looked at her with an apologetic smile before he walked out with Midoriya and All Might.

"Why did you give me house arrest?" Elena asked, looking at him in disbelief. "First of all, you can't expect that just because I'm your guardian, that you can get benefits. Second of all, I wanted you to rest these next two days before you go back to school. Of course, you will be getting information about the classes from me, in which I will send to you." Aizawa explained.

"Well the second one really compliments the first one." Elena said sarcastically and looked at him. Aizawa chuckled lowly before he sat down beside her.

"Well, I needed to speak to you anyways." Aizawa said as Elena looked at him. "How are you feeling?" He asked, needing to know more about the nightmares. "Eh, I'm fine. I only think about Junichiro on occasions, it happens when something reminds me of him, or the past. But the nights are the worst. It happens frequently, stupid nightmares." Elena explained, her mind going through the past few excruciating nights she's had.

Aizawa sighed before looking into nothingness. "Zawa, what did you really want to speak to me about?" Elena asked, eyeing him. Aizawa sighed harsher before looking at her seriously. "The Hero Safety Commission wants you to visit him. Apparently it's urgent, they need you to find out more about his abilities, his past, and more specific plans of the league." Aizawa said, careful not to trigger her in any way.

"I'd fully understand if you don't want to go." Aizawa said, making Elena sigh. "I'll go, if Katsuki can come. He's one of the only people who know about the abuse, it would make me feel better if he was there." Elena explained, looking gently at Aizawa.

"I suppose he could, considering I can, he should be able to." He said, putting a hand on Elena's shoulder. Elena nodded before she thought about something.

"Uh, today...." She began, making Aizawa perk up. "Mera from the hero exam, spoke to me after the whole thing. When I got my card he asked to speak to me. He asked me if I wanted to work for the Hero Commission and just go straight to being a hero." Elena explained, making Aizawa's eyes widen.

"Elena, the Hero Commission are no trustworthy people. Of course, it is your life after all and you decide your own path." Aizawa said, cursing them internally for even daring to speak to her. "I don't think I want to...U.A is my home, and if I leave it now, I'll lose a family I always dreamed of. If I leave now, it'll feel like cheating. I want to reach the hero ranks in a normal way." Elena said, scratching the back of her neck.

Aizawa nodded. "I'm glad. After all, who else would annoy me in class?" Aizawa asked as he hugged her very subtly. Elena laughed before she hugged him tightly. Aizawa's eyes widened for a moment before he smiled and hugged her  around her shoulders.

As they part, Aizawa speaks. "You should go back to the dorms and sleep. However, I want you to sleep in tomorrow. You can start working with the chores tomorrow afternoon. I know you have a hard time sleeping, so a little more sleep doesn't hurt. We are going to visit that old bastard the day after tomorrow. Alright?" Aizawa said, patting her head as Elena looked at him with a smile.

"Will do." She says as she walks to the door. Aizawa only watches as she grabs the door handle before opening the door. Just as she is about to walk out, she turns her head and smiles at him.

"Thank you, dad."

_____________________________

Elena had entered Katsuki's room that night, laying on his bed as she waited for his return. She sat on her phone, her mind wandering to the words she had told Aizawa.

'I wonder...' a single thought wandered on her mind as she sat on her phone, comfortably in her boyfriend's bed. As the door to the room opened, Katsuki was shown yawning, walking into the room. "Hey, Psycho. Got a scolding from Aizawa?" Katsuki asked as he dropped onto the bed, right In front of her, hugging her waist.

Elena shook her head. "Not really. He just wanted to tell me that we were visiting Junichiro on Saturday." She said, making Katsuki look up at her in question. "And, are you?" He asked as he began overthinking. "Well, it depends on if you want to come with me." She said, smiling at him as she ruffled his hair.

"What? Why would you want me to go?" He asked as his eyes widened. "Well...you make me feel safe. You give me a sense of mind. So unless you want me to rip his head off his body...you should come." Elena said, smiling at him at the thought of doing just that. "Well...you just gave me a reason not to go." Katsuki said, smirking before he reached up and kissed her.

"Yeah, sure I'll go." He said, kissing her all over her face. Elena snickered as he kissed her all over her face. "Okay, also, don't wake me up tomorrow. Aizawa told me to sleep." Elena said, ruffling his hair. Katsuki groaned before he laid down on the bed, just beside her. He wrapped his arms around her waist before he buried his face onto her chest. "Yeah, fine." He said, his voice muffled by the fabric of her shirt.

Elena ran her fingers through his hair as he rubbed circles on her stomach. Elena used her telekinesis, pulling the blanket up their bodies and turning the lights off. "Goodnight, Kat." Elena said, smiling at the thought of his adorable calm face.

"Night beautiful."

________________________
Words; 1589

I have decided to post once a week due to me LITERALLY studying two hours everyday. I don't have the time to write unless I write on nights. The only reason I wrote today was because I wasn't as tired as usual.

Though it could happen that I post on the weekends as well, but that's a maybe. ALSO:

THANK U ALL SO MUCH FOR 140k+!!! THIS BOOK HAS COME SO FAR, AND IM SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF YOU❤️❤️

CIAO LOVELIES❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 1K 30
๐˜/๐ ๐‹/๐, ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...
650K 14.4K 26
bakugou and deku have been dating since middle school but deku had to move to america because his mother died. they do a long distance relationship...
147K 3.8K 110
โ™ ๏ธŽโ€ขโžบ โ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’”๐’”. โž โžฅ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
234K 7.8K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...