๐‘๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘› ๐ต๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐ด ๐‘†๐‘ค๐‘–๏ฟฝ...

By KawiITStormz

๐ด ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ . More

๐”พ๐•ฆ๐•š๐••๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค
"Nasty Boy" ๐Ÿ˜ Pt. I
"Nasty Boy" Pt. II ๐Ÿ˜
"Nasty Boy" Pt. III ๐Ÿ˜
"Nasty Boy"Pt. IV (Finale) ๐Ÿ˜
"The Midnight Society" Pt. I ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt. II๐ŸŒ“
"The Midnight Society" PT. III ๐ŸŒ—
"The Midnight Society" Pt. IV ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt.V๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. VI ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt. VII ๐ŸŒ”
"The MidNight Society" VIII๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. IX ๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. X๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" X Pt. 2 ๐ŸŒ– (Finale)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt.2
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 3
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt.4
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 5
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 6
Not Gon Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 7
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ PT.8
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“(Weekend Extragenza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“(Weekend Extravagenza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ (Weekend Extravangza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 9
Not Gonna Write You a Love Song ๐Ÿ“ pt. 10
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 11
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 12
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 13
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“pt. 14
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 15
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt.16
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 17
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 18
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 19
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 2
Own That Shi๐Ÿคซ Pt.3
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 4
Own That Shi-๐ŸคซPt.5
Own That Shi-๐ŸคซPt. 6
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 8
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt.9
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 10
OWN THAT SHI- ๐ŸคซPt. 11
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 12
Own That Shi- pt. 13 ๐Ÿคซ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿซฃ

Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt.7

578 23 99
By KawiITStormz

Tomorrow had indeed arrived

It was a new day, especially for Spirit. Devantè rubbed his eyes before take a long inhale.

He crashed on Dalvin's couch practically tossing and turning all night from anticipation.

He wasn't gonna lie to himself. Devantè couldn't wait to see Spirit and her new take on being a wolf.

Would she be scared? Would she be happy? Would she resent him?

Either way he would be there to help her get through this phase. He didn't have a clue about changing someone into a wolf but Oynx and Amiliya were a great deal of help.

"Do me a favor and lower your excitement my guy" the voice made him look up and over.

He spotted Dalvin coming downstairs pulling a shirt over his head. Devantè rolled his eyes.

"Dalvin you can't stay mad at me forever" he sighed as he sat up to stretch.

Dalvin looked at his watch and back at him.

"I got time" he said "Can you please get ready. Me and K would like to see Spirit...YOUR MAJESTY".

"Of course" Devantè gave his brother a remorseful look. Dalvin was wrong but that still didn't stop him from feeling bad.

He really cared for Spirit and to lose her to his older brother was equivalent to De snatching Spirit away simply because she was attracted to him.

He would try and be as nice to Dalvin as he could.

After Devantè got out of the shower. He dressed himself in a forest green knitted long sleeve shirt, his baggy Wranglers jeans with a chain hanging from his hip and his timberland boots.

He practically hopped down the steps but slowed his pace down when he seen his brother making a face.

Yeah this wasn't going to be easy.

"Aight let's go see Spirit" spoke Devantè. Dalvin kissed his teeth as he sat up from the sofa and headed to the door.

When Dalvin opened the entry door, they were greeted with smiles.

"Hey" Devantè looked at the both of them "I didn't think you two wou-"

"We're just here for support" smiled Oynx "This is nerve-wrecking for all of you so we decided to just pop up.

We hope that's okay".

"It's perfect actually" said Dalvin "You can keep his funky pheromones down. He's starting to reek over here".

"It's perfectly natural Dalvin" Amiliya smiled "He's just excited".

"Yeah well..." Dalvin maneuvered his way out from everyone as he made his way towards the townhouse

"I'ma go see if K's up and ready". Devantè frowned watching his brother drag his feet with his hands in his pocket.

"Oh he looks so sad" frowned Amiliya.

"Yeah it feels like I took my brother's first love" he shrugged "I didn't even do anything".

"You shouldn't have tried to hide it Devantè" she spoke "Had you been honest. He wouldn't be hurting as much".

"I thought I was doing the right thing" he sighed "They would've went back to their lives. And so would we".

"How do YOU feel about her?" eyed Onyx "And don't let your wolf speak for you".

"I really like her" he admitted "It's me being a married and this age gap thing that's killing me".

"I know it's tough for you right now but you'll get through it" spoke Oynx "You all will". Devantè gave a sympathetic smile as the three made their way to the townhouse.

They didn't know how long Spirit was up or if she was even up at all.

Time would soon tell. The she wolves checked in on her but when the morning came they went back to their rooms.

"Everybody ready?" questioned Oynx. The crew looked at each other then to them.

"I hope the hell so" answered K "She's not gonna attack us is she?".

"Think of her more as a pup" answered Amiliya "We have to approach her calmly but Devantè has make his presence known first".

Everyone nodded and agreed to the plan. Heading into the elevator, they rode in silence.

Devantè led the way to her loft as he took out his all access card and swiped it over the door.

He quietly open it as the rest of the group walked in as well. Amiliya, being the last to walk in, quietly closed the door behind her.

"Yo remind me why we comin in here all creepy like?" whispered K

"Her senses have heightened which means any loud noise could trigger her" whispered Oynx "We have to be very careful".

"Cool cool" agreed K until he ran into the table. Everyone glared at him.

"My bad my bad" hissed K stepping away.

Everyone moved in unison looking around.

"She's here right?" asked K "Too quiet and shit".

"She's here" answered Dalvin "I smell her".

Suddenly all of them heard Spirit, she was in the bathroom singing her head off. Devantè noticed an arousal going on and looked back.

"It ain't me man" K stepped back "I've heard her sing countless of times"

"Me too" said Dalvin. Everyone look to Oynx who was avoiding eye contact.

"Do you mind man?" Devantè lifted a brow. "Surprised Miliya ain't attacking you as we speak".

"Oh I'm thinking about it" she glared at him."

"I apologize" Oynx shrugged "Her voice is...it's unique". Spirit immediately stopped singing.

OH MY GOD OOOHH MY GOD!!! WHAT THE HELL. WHAT'S THIS SHIT ON MY NECK?!

"She must've just woken up" whispered Amiliya "She's recovered so quickly. Impressive".

WHAT'S GOING ON. WHY I SMELL...VISITORS?! IS SOMEONE THERE?!

"Shit" hissed Devantè

"What. What's going on?" asked K

"We didn't mask our scent" Devantè replied "Wouldn't matter anyway. She would've smelled your snitch". K glared at him

"Who's there?!" Spirit's voice boomed through the door. No one said anything.

After another second, Spirit stepped out in only a towel.

Oynx immediately turned around but Dalvin couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"Dalvin" K shook him "Dalvin come on dude". Spirit looked at the fellas and the two strangers in her loft. Her wolf was on high alert

Dalvin and Devantè sensed a change in her. Her wolfie aroma was turning them on. She sat there looking pure and vulnerable. Something so sexy about her innocence was killing them

and their arousal got the best of them.

"So fucking Beautiful" Dalvin awed.

"Ahhh shit" K ran to the far end.

"The fuck did you say?!" Devantè growled as his eyes flashed red. He was about to swipe him across the face but Oynx grabbed his wrist

"Devantè look at me" alerted Oynx. Devantè red pupils averted his attention to Oynx

"Tell your wolf to stand down". After a moment Devantè relaxed and looked at his brother.

"Sorry man" he said

"It's cool De" spoke Dalvin "It was my bad". The door slammed causing everyone to look up.

Spirit had locked herself in the bathroom.

"Great ya'll scared her" spoke K marching his way back over. "You happy with yourselves".

"Devantè go upstairs and stand by the door" insisted Miliya "Her wolf is being protective and doesn't trust any of us right now.

You have to talk her into opening up so your wolf can be properly introduced to hers".

Devantè nodded as he went up the stairs and stared at the door. Everyone looked up as they watched him nervously making his way over.

Devantè inhaled as he gently knocked on the door.

"Spirit" he softly "It's me. Devantè".

There was nothing but silence. Devantè looked back down as Miliya motioned for him to keep going.

Devantè lean to the door again.

"Listen Spirit I know you must be scared right now" he spoke "We were all scared. You're experiencing things you haven't experienced before. You feel like you have these supernatural powers that can't be explained.

But I'm here and I want to help you get through it".

"Devantè what's happening" she cried through the door "What's wrong with me. I got up about to take a shower and everything was too close. Too loud. I even think I heard KCi snoring".

K kissed his teeth and caused Dalvin to chuckle.

"You heard that?" Devantè asked.

"......He kissed his teeth didn't he?" Spirit answered. K dropped his hands and looked around to everybody.

"He did" he smiled "Spirit do you remember anything about what happened last night".

"I remember I was attacked by a wolf" she answered "And then I seen you between my legs but passed out".

HE'LL BE BACK DOWN THERE SOON.

SHUSH De gritted

"What?" Spirit spoke. Shit did Spirit just hear his thoughts

"I didn't mean you Spirit" he mentally facepalmed himself.

QUIET DON'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO EASE HER MIND. His wolf sat on his hind legs.

"Um yeah I did" Devantè answered "I had to bite you because you were dying and now

Devantè sighed.

"Now you're a wolf". Everyone inched closer trying to hear a response.

"Spirit?" called Devantè "Spirit you hear me baby?". Nothing but silence.

"Spirit open the door so we can talk" he insisted "I know you have a lot of questions but I can't help you if you don't let me in".

What felt like hours to everyone was only five seconds when Devantè seen the doorknob twist. It opened but not fully.

Devantè looked out to everyone before placing his sights back on the door. Slowly pushing it open, he made his way in.

Standing there holding onto her towel by the wall was a frightened but intrigued Spirit.

She was nervous and avoided direct eye contact. Devantè went to approach her but she growled backing into the wall more.

Devantè slowly held his hand up as he closed the door behind him.

"It's okay it's just me" he quietly spoke "It's just you and me". Spirit was fighting something within herself.

Her wolf sensed Devantè's wolf and was pushing her way towards him but she was hesitant.

"Spirit look at me" he demanded.

"No I want answers" she gritted "Now".

"I just told you baby. You're a wolf" he repeated "I had to turn you or you would've died".

"I-I was.." she paused "Dead. My neck was crushed but now it's...". Devantè watched her gently caress her neck that healed instantly.

"Yes you were seconds away from meeting death in the face" he shook his head "But you're alive and that's what matters".

Spirit, still standing her ground, awaited more info.

"Me and everyone came to help you" he spoke again. "Now that you have our DNA, you'll be going through some changes which will include shifting"

"Shifting?!" she jumped "I'm going to shift!"

"Yes baby but we'll talk about that later" he responded "Right now Onyx and Amiliya-"

"I smell them" she said "K and Dalvin but the others...Their scent is familiar as well".

"You remember the wolves from yesterday. The ones that howled at you?".

"Yeah" she shook her head still looking down. Her wolf was scratching at her feet nudging her to move.

"They found you last night" he answered "They brought you to me. They're from the Crescent Hound pack".

"And what are you and Dalvin?" She asked.

"We're the last of the Blood Moon pack" he answered

"So the story you were telling me" she shuffled "It was actually true".

"Yes baby it's true" he nodded "We are the LAST Descendants".

"And what am I?" she asked.

"Look at me and find out" he told her. Spirit was still indecisive about this whole ordeal. She didn't wanna believe all this but deep down, she knew the truth

"You still don't trust me?" He lowered himself on one knee.

"No I don't" she looked away.

"Sweetface"

Something in Spirit triggered. It was that little nickname that made her heart skip every time he said it.

Devantè saw her reaction and knew what to do.

"I know you don't trust me but you have to look me in my eyes to find the truth out for yourself" he explained.

Spirit closed her eyes not wanting to face reality.

"Open your eyes Sweetface" he cooed "I'm ready to see your wolf". Devantè clacked his tongue ring against his teeth.

Spirit immediately opened her eyes looking directly into Devantè's and she was no longer looking through her eyes.

She was looking through her wolf's

She seen a Black masculine beast with golden eyes hopping up and down wagging its tail. He was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen.

His scent filled her nostrils. Devantè's wolf smelled like a gingerbread house maybe something cozy like flannels by a fireside on the coldest of days.

Devantè's wolf was lost in Spirit's form. She was white as the snow and so fluffy. Her eyes were sparkled rose gold and she smelled like roasted marshmallows over an open fire.

WASSUP BABY GIRL. DADDY'S BEEN WAITING ON YOU

HOW-HOW ARE YOU TALKING TO ME

TELEPATHY.

The black wolf inched forward but in a crouching position.

YOU'RE MUTHAFUCKIN BEAUTIFUL BABY

UH THANKS? YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL AS WELL. YOUR BLACK FUR IS...SEXY

Devantè wolf paced in front of her as Spirit's watched his every move.

YOU KNOW YOU MINE RIGHT

EXCUSE ME

YOU'RE MINE AND PRETTY SOON I'M GONNA CLAIM THAT AND YOU'LL BE MY MATE. WE'LL BE LOCKED IN FOR LIFE

WAIT WHOA. WE JUST MET.

YOU DON'T FEEL THAT CONNECTION THAT HAPPENIN BETWEEN US. YOU CAN'T RESIST IT.

Spirit's wolf started whimpering stomping her paws into the ground.

STOP FIGHTING IT BABY. WE'RE IRRESISTIBLE TO EACH OTHER

HOW ARE YOU FOR CERTAIN I'M YOURS?

WHEN DEVANTÈ SAW YOUR HUMAN, IT WOKE ME UP AND I WASN'T ABLE TO SIT DOWN SINCE.

Spirit's wolf sat on her hind legs still unsure about his wolf.

OH OH I SEE YOU PLAYING HARD TO GET

Devantè wolf too sat on his hind legs.

NO. YOUR HUMAN'S BEEN A REAL PRICK LATELY. I NEED YOU TO HANDLE HIM.

YOU DON'T THINK I TRIED. I'VE BEEN TOO BUSY TRYING TO GET TO YO FINE ASS. HE WAS TOO OCCUPIED WITH KALANI

WHO'S KALANI?

SHE AIN'T NOBODY BABY

WHO. IS. KALANI? Her wolf growled

WHOA SLOW YA ROLL. DADDY DON'T WANNA TO HAVE TO PUNISH YOU ON THE FIRST DAY

WOLF PLEASE. JUST TELL ME WHO SHE IS

SHE'S DEVANTÈ'S WIFE

SO THAT'S WHY MY HUMAN'S BEEN ON EDGE.

YEAH SO MAYBE YOU NEED TO CHECK HER AS WELL.

WHAT?! MY HUMAN IS JUST FINE. SHE'S WELL-MANNERED AND TRAINED.

SHE'S STOPPING US FROM MATING

SO IS YOURS

HE'LL BREAK SOON AND SO WILL YOU

WHAT'S THAT MEAN.

YOU'LL BE GOING INTO HEAT SOON AND YOUR ALPHA IS GONNA TAKE REAL GOOD CARE OF YOU

PUT THAT FIRE OUT

FUCK! THAT'S FUCKING HOT. YOU'RE FUCKING HOT

Spirit's wolf yelped and whined.

I KNOW IT. NOW COME OVER HERE AND LET DADDY FEEL YOU

Spirit's wolf yelped again as she pranced on over to Devantè's wolf dancing around him in glee. She started licking all over his face.

OOH SHIT DADDY LIKE. I LIKE WHEN YOU ALL ON ME.

Devantè's wolf pranced back as they playfully nipped and mouthed. They were so happy to be in each other's embrace.

But even though they were together, didn't mean that Devantè and Spirit were together physically. They would have to form a bond on their own.

The two wolves laid out in the snow from exhaustion.

WHEN WILL WE BE TOGETHER AGAIN?

SOON MY LOVE. WE JUST GOTTA GET OUR HUMANS IN CHECK. SPIRIT'S GONNA NEED YOU

HOW DO YOU MEAN

YOU SAY SHE'S ALL SWEET AND WELL-MANNERED. IF KALANI SENSES ANY WEAKNESS IN HER. SHE'LL TAKE ADVANTAGE BY KEEPING DEVANTÈ AWAY

I DON'T WANT THAT

AND NEITHER DO I. LONG AS YOU CLAIM WHAT'S YOURS YOU'LL ALWAYS COME BACK TO DADDY

BUT UNTIL THEN. KEEP IT TIGHT FOR ME

I'LL BE WAITING MY LOVE

Spirit blinked and she was back to herself. Devantè came too a little bit after. The both felt a nature pulled to one another.

"Sweetface"

"Devantè" she whispered. The two ran to one another as they shared their first real kiss. Their hormones were raging and yearning to be together.

Devantè lifted Spirit on the counter as the two continued to tongue wrestle.

Devantè slid his tongue into Spirt's causing her to moan into his mouth. Hitting the counter from frustration, he unfastened her towel.

Meanwhile downstairs, they heard some commotion going on and everyone except K knew what was happening.

Or maybe he did. You know K.

"Maybe we should give them a minute" spoke Oynx "I believe they'll getting um well aquatinted".

"That sounds like a good idea" agreed Amiliya "Let's head to K's place". Everyone started walking out except Dalvin who stood frozen.

He knew Spirit was Devantè's but it still fucked with him. K walked over to his boy and roped his arm around his neck.

Both friends caught up with Oynx and Amiliya giving him bittersweet faces. They closed the door and headed to K's loft.

Spirit and Devantè were back up upstairs still going at it. Mentally they wanted to stop but being by your mate didn't make that easy.

Spirit leaned back on the mirror letting Devantè take over as he kissed and sucked in every portion of skin possible.

Devantè moved down and began sucking on her Hershey nippled breasts. Spirit's mouth flung open feeling the metal hit her sensitive chocolate chips moaning in ecstasy

He came back up and kissed her mouth again. Spirit was so surprised with how sexually aggressive Devantè was.

He was always mild-mannered and polite. He had a playfulness to him but was always on his quiet grown man.

Devantè had a dominant presence and that came from his inner wolf.

He pulled back holding her neck, looking her in the eyes.

"You ready to see what I can do with this tongue ring?" He licked his top lip exposing the bottom again

"Yes" she whined "Yes please". With a smirk on his face, he yank her down pushing her legs back to her shoulder and went to work.

Spirit cried in sheer joy tugging on his little curls already feeling the intensity from his forceful muscle.

Devantè lapped and slurped making sure she felt it and by her joyous whines she was enjoying it.

It was a good thing he decided not to get rid of it.

Kalani was over his piercings. Said it didn't make him look like a serious Alpha but Spirit loved em-He could tell whenever she looked at him a certain way.

It made him rock hard.

"You taste so good my sweet girl" he moaned into her scratching up her thighs. He couldn't stop looking at her contorting and fighting to get away.

He had warned her and NOW

she was about to see for herself.

Spirit looked down and was in love. His tongue slither in and out of her pink matter with his barbell sailing through her tidal wave.

He was putting on one helluva performance.

"You feel so good" she grinded into his mouth "And you look good doing it. Keep going please".

Devantè loved being encouraged. She was a believer and that's what he liked most. Devantè placed her hand on the back on his head

And began putting his tongue into overdrive thawcking it against her clit and her cries grew louder.

Spirit had nowhere to go trying to push him away but he growled locking her wrists in place.

"Don't try to escape. This pussy belongs to me" he warned "And she's gonna keeping cummin til I decide to stop".

"Devantè please-". It was too late her orgasm came fast and hard. She howled and it music to Devantè ears.

And as stated before, he didn't stop. He kept flicking his tongue the same speed til she came two more times

And a third.

Even a fourth.

"Oh Devantè I can't take anymore please stop-" she kept trying to pull away but he had one more in him.

He sucked on her swollen folds as his tongue dove deep into her entrance and because it was sensitive. It was even more amazing.

He began fucking her with his tongue.

He kept going til her hips bucked with him. He rubbed the side of her ass encouraging her to ride him and she came like she never came in her entire life.

Her flood gates opened and she poured herself all over his face. That was what he was waiting on.

Carefully cleaning her walls making sure not to touch her clit while doing so, he finally sat up hovering her latching his tongue to her mouth as she let out an exhausted moan.

THIS WOLF DANGEROUS.

"Why didn't warn me. You taste so fucking delicious" he spoke into her mouth.

Although tired, Spirit had enough energy whenever his lips touched hers. She could really taste the sweetness of her own juices.

He wasn't bluffing.

Spirit latched onto his mouth more til he pulled away.

"Damn girl" he huffed chuckling "Trying to suck my lips off".

"I'm sorry" she giggled "Their my weakness. Especially that tongue ring".

"Shit noted" he sat up "Come on and get dressed. Everybody's waiting on us".

"Okay" she smirked.

Devantè sitting on the bed when Spirit came out the bathroom in a white, tan, and brown long sleeve knitted hoodie dress exposing her thighs.

"Damn you just trying to not leave this room huh" he pulled her between his legs.

"Come on De" she pouted "I'm ready to see my boys". Devantè swiftly got up lifting her into the air and threw her on the bed.

"I understand what they mean to you Spirit but let's get something straight" he spoke "My wolf is a jealous wolf so thread lightly on watchu say and watchu do around them".

"What does that even mean?" She scrunched her face.

"Just please. Don't say shit like MY or MINE when you refer to them" he sighed "I would hate to make you suffer again with this tongue".

Spirit giggled. "I'm sorry. Well I am really hungry. Can I at least feed my face?".

Devantè smirked placing a kiss to her forehead "Course you can baby".

The two walked hand in hand together like a happy couple. Devantè wanted to take her in the elevator trying to taste her again but Spirit playfully pushed him back with her tan booties.

"What is with you?" she giggled.

"It's my wolf" he turned her around kissing her neck "He can't get enough of you and your scent". He popped her behind as she yelped.

Devantè realized his sex drive had heightened. Now that she was a wolf, he was struggling to stay calm so he wouldn't fuck her into oblivion.

Thankfully the doors opened stopping him from going overboard.

Spirit skipped over to the door excited to see her friends while Devantè was fighting not to get protective.

He wanted Spirit to see them but his wolf huffed pacing back and forth on edge.

When the two walked in. She seen everyone stand up at attention then her eyes fell upon K and Dal.

"K!" She squealed rushing over to hug him but K took off.

"K come back" she frowned still chasing him "Why are you running away".

"Because you a wolf and he ya wolf nigga and I'll be damned if I turn into Shis-K-Bob".

Devantè had to admit K was one funny ass nigha but he wouldn't show it. Hiding his smirk he spoke.

"Calm down man" he said "You can hug her. Just not for too long".

K stopped as well as Spirit. He looked at her and seen the same sweet enchanting girl he grew up with.

"Damn Spirit I was so worried" he grabbed her into a tight hug "I thought we lost you".

"I thought so too" she held him close. They shared a meaningful hug before K gently peeled her off.

"You know I care about cha a great deal girl but I ain't trying to die" he backed away some more.

Spirit didn't like how careful K had to be but she let it go. She then saw Dalvin who looked at her with uncertainty.

She made her way over with open arms.

"Hey Dal" she smiled.

Dalvin wanted nothing more than to grab her by the waist and lift her high into the air but because she was Devantè's mate he couldn't and it was killing him

Plus his brother scent was all over her, messing with his snout. Dalvin took a step back showing he didn't want a hug.

Spirit dropped her arms and looked at Dalvin confused.

"Dalvin" spoke Devantè.

"Naw man I'm still not cool with this" he looked at Spirit who had so much hurt in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Spirit. I just can't".

"Dalvin" called K "She almost died last night. Show some compassion kid".

"I'm so sick of everyone telling me how I should and shouldn't feel or what I should or shouldn't do!" He yelled causing Spirit to jump back which triggered Devantè

He rushed over and pushed Spirit behind him.

"Don't yell around her" he growled "Her ears are still sensitive. Don't treat her like this".

"It doesn't matter" he gritted "It's not like she needs me when she has you".

Dalvin walked off but Onyx stood blocking his way.

"Dalvin your brother is already having a hard time dealing with your tantrums" he spoke "You need to be an adult and sit your ass down so we ALL can be here for Spirit".

Dalvin looked back at Spirit then to everyone. With a deep sigh, Dalvin made his way over to sit by K.

Spirit was going to sit on the other side of K but Devantè grabbed her by the waist placing her on his lap.

Spirit couldn't lie and say she wasn't liking the new De but she felt uncomfortable doing it around her friends.

"Um I'm guessing you two are the ones that saved me" she lightly smiled. "I don't know how I can ever repay you".

"You're Devantè's mate" Oynx nodded "It was an honor".

"Excuse me...His Mate?" She lifted a brow.

"Spirit when you first saw Devantè what was going through your mind?" Amiliya spoke. Spirit looked at the fellas and looked back at Devantè

He was laidback chilling rubbing his chin hair.

"I...uh" she swallowed "I thought he was cool. I liked him".

"Was this a pretty strong like?" Oynx asked. Spirit frowned not wanting to answer.

"Spirit they know EVERYTHING" he revealed "It's okay".

"....It felt like" she lowered her eyes "Like God made him just for me". Dalvin began tapping his foot trying to remain calm.

"That's because The Universe, to which we call HER, made him for you and you for him Spirit" Amiliya smiled

"It's all a part of the GRAND DESIGN

Devantè is your mate. Everything that you feel about him is perfectly fine...you're not in the wrong and you're not moving too fast".

Spirit, chewing on her thumb from nerves, looked back at Devantè. He winked at her and she felt tingles.

"So that means..." She paused "That belonging feeling I had all along. It was for him?". They both nodded.

"But I-" she looked at Dalvin "Dalvin I-"

"He knows you didn't mean to Spirit" chimed Oynx "Dalvin however has his own issues to deal with".

"You're still my friend" she frowned "Aren't you Dalvin?". Dalvin didn't say anything and he wasn't trying to be an ass

He just knew what was to come.

"Dalvin please say something" she teared.

"There's nothing to say Spirit" he sat up "Everybody's right okay. You and De belong together".

"But...he's with Kalani" She raised a brow. Everyone's eyes avoided hers. That conversation was for Devantè to handle.

"Sweetface" he sighed sitting up "I just need time. Kalani is not taking this well an-"

"You didn't need time when you were just upstairs having me for breakfast" she gritted.

WHOA WHERE THAT COME FROM?! She thought

Everything went silent with a couple of coughs followed by it. Devantè rubbed his face then eyed her.

"It's my wolf Spirit" he explained "Soon as he sniffed his mate I...he".

"So what happened just then wasn't you?!" She bolted up. "It was your wolf. Like you had no control at all?"

"Okay everybody needs to stay relaxed" spoke Oynx

"I apologize but I can't" she spoke "Devantè is blaming everything on THE DAMN WOLF". Devantè growled.

"Please Spirit" waved Amiliya "We can't afford for any wolf to be upset. It's a Domino effect. Try not to trigger him or his wolf".

"Do I not have a say so?" she pointed to herself.

"Welcome to my world Spirit" spoke Dalvin "He's your and my Alpha".

"Spirit please" he looked at her "Sit back down". Spirit crossed her arms wanting to rebel but she headed Amiliya's warning.

She rolled her eyes and sat back down.

TELL HER WOLF TO CALM DOWN BEFORE SHE WALKS OUTTA HERE WITH A RED ASS

YO BABY CHILL OUT

HE'S BEING UNREASONABLE. HE NEEDS TO GET RID OF KOO KOO CLOCK

*chuckles* BELIEVE ME I GOTCHU BOO BUT FOR NOW LET MY MAN'S HANDLE IT

HANDLE IT OR I'LL HANDLE BOTH OF YOU

GIR-

Spirit leaped up walking away. Devantè immediately sat up following her.

"Damn Devantè gimme 50 feet" she pushed her hand out. Devantè grabbed her hand yanking her to him.

"There'll be no 50 feet between US Spirit" he snarled "Since I can't get my wolf to reason with yours, I'll explain what's about to go down

Everyone looked at the two bickering

"Spirit this isn't a normal relationship where you get to lash out and walk away. As your Alpha and Mate, you HAVE to respect me. My pack HAS to respect me

There's no IFs, ANDs, or BUTs about it. You HAVE to do as I say. Spirit crossed her arms

"Hypothetically" she began "Let's say I don't. Then what?". Devantè nipped his lip shifting his weight.

"Then I'll be force to put you into submission" he answered "You disrespect me. You get punished and I don't want to do that Spirit".

Spirit began snarling. Everyone except Dal turned away.

"You snarling now?" He tilted his head. "You challenging me?". Both of them had an intense staredown. Dalvin was still salty about everything but he didn't wanna see her get HANDLED

"Look man she probably hungry" spoke Dalvin "Let's head to the dining area. She'll feel much better

Right Spirit?".

Spirit looked at Dalvin then back at Devantè. She slightly tilted her head leaning more into him.

"Veeerryyyy" she lowly growled. Devantè lifted a brow somewhat aroused but he wasn't gonna let her know that.

"Fine" he simply said eyeing her down "Let's go eat and we'll talk about this later

Oynx

Amiliya. Will you both be joining us?". The couple looked at each and back to Devantè.

"We'd be delighted" he smiled sitting up placing his hand out for Amiliya's.

🐺

The crew walked back over to the Degrate's townhouse. Spirit was trying to walk ahead of Devantè but he matched her pace tryin to place his hand on the smalls of her back.

"Stop touching me" she gritted.

"Spirit I'm trying to be very patient with you and your wolf but you're gonna piss me off" he gritted back.

"This isn't looking good" whispered Oynx "Seems like Devantè has himself an Alpha wolf".

"She's an Alpha too?" whispered Dalvin

"We dunno just yet" Oynx spoke "New wolves like Spirit can't control their wolf as of now so only time will tell

But if she doesn't yield soon. Devantè is gonna have to take drastic measures to make her do so".

"Define extreme" K raised a brow.

"It's gonna require pain but just enough to make her submit".

"What in the BDSM?" K scrunched. Dalvin rolled his eyes trying to burn that imagine inside his head.

"I don't need you to walk me" she gritted "It's only a house over. You're acting like I'ma get lost".

"I'm just overly protective Spirit" he explained "Just be patient with my wolf". Spirit inhaled trying not to fight

She couldn't wait for this breakfast to be over so she could get away from him. At this point, FUCK HIS WOLF.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 432 24
๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š™๐šข๐š›๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šยฉ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ ๐š‹๐šข ๐šŒ๐šข๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›๐š”๐š’๐š๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š’:, ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š.
201 1 11
๐‘จ๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’“๐’†๐’˜๐’‚๐’•๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ '๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‰๐’–๐’๐’„๐’‰๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’๐’•๐’“๐’†-๐’…๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†' ๐‘ฐ ๐’•๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰ ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚๐’–, ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’...
251K 2K 30
๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ...๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ one night ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™จ....
39.1K 340 63
๐™ข๐™ค๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ-๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ช๐™— ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™š/๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๏ฟฝ...