Code Lyoko Season 6

Von metalgreymon2

This is a sequel to Season 5, and the final season of Code Lyoko. Go read that, or you won't understand nothi... Mehr

601 - Reborn
602 - Clone Problems
603 - Heart to Believe
604 - Earth Wrath
605 - Prisioners
606 - Spectromania
607 - Blocked
608 - Debute
609 - Eclipse
610 - Disaster
611 - Phantom Ruby
612 - Black Circle
613 - Miracle
614 - World Tour
615 - Hydraulic Central
616 - Mountain Bug
617 - Marabounta 2.0
618 - Virtual Reallity
619 - Warrior Fairies
620 - Against the Time
622 - XANA's Army
623 - Reality or Ilusions
624 - Dragon Flame
625 - The Final Mission
626 - A World Without Danger

621 - ARK

88 2 0
Von metalgreymon2

XANA launched a second Tower on the Replika, only this time, it was used to take over Flora. Jeremy gave Yumi Ulrich and Odd time to figure out the Scorpion, and sent Roxy a specter to energize her against the posesses Flora. After a rought fight on the facilty, Bloom was able to finish off the guardian, and the Forest Replika was destroyed.

Episode 142 - ARK

The Lyoko Warriors are now closing in to Siberia. We enter Aelita and Bloom's room, where Aelita and Bloom were chating.

Bloom: The guy preety much had to quit his cards! His opponent's deck was a compleet counter!

Aelita: How come there's someone with such luck in a mear card game?

Bloom: Don't ask me! That guy has to much luck! But i heard that he was defeated the same day! 

Aelita: How come that's possible?

Bloom: Some smart player apeared, and forced his deck against himself! She turned his own deck into his loss!

Aelita: I never saw someone do that! You have to be preety smart to pull out some sort of play like that one!

Bloom: I guess the spell turned against the wizard! 

Aelita: Thank god it was just a deck, and not an actual spell! Imagine if it was a spell, any kind of spell! Even love spells!

Bloom: Speeking of love, how are you and Jeremy doing, so far?

Aelita: Well, we're doing okay! It's true that we haven't been able to hang out to much, but whenever it's someting with my name on it, he will do anything.

Bloom: You two really are close! But there's something i don't get it.

Aelita: What's that?

Bloom: How come you're like, a total tease with him, and he sometimes freezes?

Aelita: He can be quite shy, but he actually froze one big time, i gave him a big kiss on the lips, and at that time, we weren't even a thing!

Bloom: Oh really?

Aelita: It was the first time XANA ever used the specters. He created closes of all of us, atemting to split us all! 

Bloom: How?

Aelita: By having the closes kissing other people! XANA nearly got us, but thanks to Jeremy, who figured out what was happening, we stopped him. After all that-

Bloom: The kiss came out, right?

Aelita: Preety much.

Suddenly, Aelita's computer gave an aleart. The Hyperscan opened, and had something on its mark.

Bloom: Oh, are we at Siberia, already?

Aelita: No, otherwise Professor Thorndike would have told us, by now.

Bloom: Well, then unless this is the outer space Supercalculator, i think the program's bugged up!

Aelita: Laura checks every system frequently! If there's any bug, she debugs the situation in a fraction of seconds! I'll call the others, and we'll meet in the lab.

Aelita went to the door, but when she opened it, she craashed with Jeremy, and they fell on the floor, with their lips locked. Bloom looked at the sceen, and giggled a bit, before helping them up.

Bloom: You two okay?

Aelita: Well, no broke bones, so yeah!(looks at Jeremy) Are you okay, Darling?

Jeremy: Relax, princess, i'm fine! But it seems like the Hyperscan detected something!

Aelita: Funny, i was about to call everyone!

SCREEN TRANSITION - AELITA

The Lyoko Warriors were already inside the Skid. It took off, and left Lyoko, entering once more the world of wild network.

Aelita: Rotation.

William: I wasn't expecting that we'd find a Replika this quikly!

Odd: Well, one way or another, we're going on a big trip to space!

Aelita: Well, hold on, and be ready, cause i'm gonna speed up a bit!

Aelita initiated the main endinges of the ship, and the Skid took of to the Hub that would take them to the Replika.

Ulrich: So, what kind of guardian you think XANA has on the space facility?

Yumi: Onestly, i don't think XANA could have take over a simple satelite! Jeremy, Laura, you have any idea of what kind of space facility we'll be targeting?

Jeremy: No idea, I actually don't know what we'll be dealing with!(lab) One thing's for sure. We have to destroy that thing! If it's any kind of armed facility, XANA might start using those to attack the Earth!

Laura: I don't think there are to many military facilities outer space that have any kind of weapon that XANA can use.(Network) I have a bad feeling that we're about to see some very discusting creature.

Aelita: No problem, we'll deal with it, like we always have.

The Skid reached the Hub, and took its Hyperfluids. They reached the area of the Network Ocean, where the Replika was located. The Skid reached the Replika.

Aelita: I'm closing in on the Replika, Jeremy!(the Skid reaches the entrance) Rotation!(stabelizes the Skid) Digital Key, Activated.

Jeremy looked at the lock, and it took a bit of a complex code to crack the entrance of the Replika. However, Jeremy still managed it. The door opened, and the Skid entered.

Aelita: Jeremy, we made it out of the Digital Sea!

The Skid raised from teh Digital Sea, and reached up to the entrance of the Sector 5 Replika, like it was on Lyoko, before the Skid Garage splited from Sector 5.

Bloom: This looks like what Sector 5 was before!

Jeremy: I spoted a Tower in the core zone! You can reach it through the North Pole!

Aelita: Gotcha, Jeremy. You're in the driver sit!

Aelita took the Skid, and went to teh entrance in the north pole. The Skid entered the Sector 5 Replika, and was in the Tower room.

Bloom: Wow, XANA sure doesn't forget any single detail, does he?

Aelita: Well, one way, or another, Tower dead ahead, i'll take over from here.

Jeremy: Go on, Princess, it's all on you, now.

Aelita: Skid docked(docks the Skid)

Jeremy: Perfect, now i can activate the Tower, and proceed to execute the teleportation. 

Bloom: Jeremy, since we're in Sector 5, is there any more Towers?

Jeremy: Not really. That's the only Tower there, like the original Sector 5.

Bloom: So there's not any reason for William, Bloom and Aelita to be here!(Replika)

Aelita: I wouldn't mind take a trip to space!

Yumi: Well, the Tower Guardians will take a trip to space?(lab)

Laura: So, we'll be starting this?

Jeremy: Ok, then I'm activating the Tower, and i'll send you in, in a second!

Jeremy: So, are the three guardians ready for Teleportation?

Aelita, William and Yumi: Ready!

Jeremy: Then let's go! Energize Aelita! Energize Yumi! Energize William!

Aelita, William and Yumi were teleported out of the Skid and to Earth. They were send to some kind of city like place, but with the Earth above them.

Aelita: Whoa! Were in the world's orbit are we?

Yumi: This isn't any mear space station!(jumps) And there seems to be gravity!

William: I have a feeling that this time we'll be getting lost. Jeremy, where are we?

Jeremy: I don't know! I can't get any access to that place's data!

Aelita: No panic, i see the entrance to the facility. Let's see if there's something inside.

The three of them went inside the entrance, and through the corridor to reach any kind of facility. They ended up finding somekind of lab, that seemed to have an interface.

Aelita: There's an interface here!

Jeremy: Excelent, now hack that thing, and gather information, for us!

SCREEN TRANSITION - ODD

We're now back on the Sector 5 Replika. Ulrich, Bloom and Odd were looking through the corridor to see if XANA would send them anything.

Ulrich: It seems XANA has forgot to protect its Supercalculator!

Bloom: Maybe he hasn't deteted us yet!

Odd: This is a compleet bummer! While we're here, doing nothing, the others are having a nice trip to space! Einstein, where are they, anyway?

Jeremy: Well, that seems to be the problem!(lab) I couldn't get any data on that space station!

Laura: There are good news, though! Aelita's hacking an interface! We should have more information in a fraction of seconds.

Odd: And we just sit here, and WAIT?!

Jeremy: Odd, you guys know that someone has to sty on guard duty!(Replika) Besides, the Skid isn't imune to the Scyphozoa! If XANA uses him, we're in big trouble!

Ulrich: Well, you know Odd, when the fun is not with him, he cries like a baby.

Odd: SHUT UP!

Bloom: Hahahaha!

??: GGGGYYYYYYYRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

The three of them looked through the corridor, after hearing the noise, and they saw the furious beast comming to them. The Scorpion.

Bloom: Jeremy we have a problem!

Jeremy: I can see that! The Scorpion's there. But that's not all!(lab) I can see that there are two Silver Creepers that are on the way as well!

Aelita: Jeremy, Laura, this time it's to big!

Laura: What is it?(space)

Aelita: We're in Space Collony ARK!

Jeremy and Laura: WHAT?!

William looked under his feet, as they were steaping on glass, and there was a giant noise like thing. It was the Eclipse Cannon, of the Space Colony ARK.

Yumi: How did XANA take over an entire Space Colony?

Aelita: He didn't it. If he had, this Supercalculator would be under his control, because this is the ARK's main control Supercalculator!

Yumi: If that's the case, then...

William: The Supercalculator must be somewhere hidden here.

Yumi: What zone is not under G.U.N.'s control?

Aelita: G.U.N.'s forces are focused on attack on an area called Cannon's Core! It's right before the Eclipse Cannon's main core!

William: We have to get there, unnoticed!

Aelita: I might have found a way. There's this area where we can forse an entrance through the center of the Cannon's Core.

Yumi: Where is it?

Aelita: We have to go outside! Follow me!

Aelita guided them through the outside of the colony. XANA was guarding the main entrance of Cannon's Core, withe G.U.N.'s Arteficial Chaos.

William: Where's the entrance?

Aelita: Through there!(points at the door)

Yumi: Let's not wast any more time!

Back at the Replika. The Silver Creepers reached the room where Bloom, Ulrich and Odd were. Ulrich sprinted through the Scorpion, and went straight to the Silver Creepers.

Ulrich: Get over here, you ugly lizards!

Ulrich raised hsi swords and started defleting the lasers that the Creepers were shooting. He slashed one of them, but the other shooted his Sword out of the platform.

Ulrich: Drats! Jeremy' i'm one sword down!

Jeremy: I'll reprogram it as soon as i can! Right now, we have a humoungous problem!

Odd: What is it?

Jeremy: The others are at ARK!

Bloom: ARK?!(lab)

Jeremy: XANA took control of the ARK, at some moment we were trying to get Aelita back!

Laura: I bet that it was when the Eclipse Cannon nearly shooted us down!

Odd: This is absurd!

Jeremy: It is! We have to get back that Facility!(Replika) Using the Eclipse Cannon, XANA can blackmail the world's governements, into surrendering to him!

Bloom: And that's probabily why XANA's research on the Phantom Ruby is so advanced as well!

Laura: An excelent deduction, Bloom!(lab) We have to take out the guardian XANA has there, NOW!

SCREEN TRANSITION - LAURA

On the Replika, Yumi, William nd Aelita entered the main room of the facility, and the place where the Supercalculator itself was located.

William: Is this the place?

Aelita: It is! This is the heart of the Supercalculator!

Yumi: It's diferent from the ones we've been seen lately.

The Three of them charged at the Supercalculator. They, however, something came to them. It seemed to be a voice.

??: All of you ungratefull Humans, who took everything away from me, will feel my loss and despair!

Aelita: What in the world?

William: This speach...

Yumi: It's from 5 years ago!

Aelita: Huh?

Yumi: After an incidente that happend here over 55 years ago, the colony's original creator, Professor Gerald Robotnik, sent a death sentance to Mankind.

William: Two brave heroes saved the world and humanity from it. 

The voice repeated itself, as a giant lizard like creature, with tubes all over its body, and a core like thing on its back, materialized in front of them.

Aelita: W-Whoa...

William: Could this be the prototype of the Ultimate Life Form that Professor Thorndyke told us about?

Aelita: The Bio Lizard. XAN took over this prototype?

Jeremy: You have to take it out! I forgot to tell you before, but the Scorpion is on the Replika!!

Yumi: The Scorpion? On the Replika?

Laura: Correct!

Yumi We better be fast!

The Bio Lizard releazed red bubbles ef energy, that were transformed into laser beams The Lyoko Warriors moved out, and avoided the attacks! They went to find a target. However, it seem that the Bio Lizard doesn't have any Target.

Yumi: Huh? Jeremy, you know how much helth this thing has?

Jeremy: Sorry to say, but i can't tell it this time!(lab) The Guardian's Helth Bar doesn't apear, this time!

Yumi: WHAT?!

William: How will we know, when it's defeated?

Jeremy: I don't know. I hope that it won't take to long!

Aelita called her wings, and took flight. Howeve, the lasers followed her. Aelita dodged them, and saw something on the monster's back.

Aelit: Is that...

Aelita: No wonder there were no targets! This thing has the XANA eye on its back!

Jeremy: WHAT?! The XANA eye is expoced?

Aelita: It is!

Suddeny, the Bio Lizard roared, and everything arround them turned red. There was a Virtual Reality Field arround them, and from it, Mutant Frelions apeated, and started shooting the Lyoko Warriors.

William: Oh no! SUPERSMOKE!

The three Warriors took cover. Aelita looked, and the Frelions were starting to focus their shots on them.

Aelita: The shots are locked! We won't reach the Biolizard Like this!

Yumi: We're under a field of Virtual Reality! And this one seems to be stronger than the one made by the Desert Driller!

William: We have to make it out of here somehow!

Back on the Replika, Ulrich was deflecting the lasers of the Silver Creeper. He then started running in circles arround the monster.

Ulrich: You won't get out of here, that easely!

Ulrich, then used his sword, and stabbed the Silver Creeper, finally finishing it off. However, as he was about to join the others, something came in, and slashed him. It was the Scorpion's tail.

Bloom: Ulrich!(Scanner Room)

Ulrich: Urgh... I hate that Scorpion...(Replika)

Odd: How will we do this! I have no space to use my Time Control!

Bloom: Don't worry, i think i have an idea.

Bloom took flight, and went near the Scorpion. She called her Dancing Flames. The Scorpion shooted its eletric shot, but it ended up being deflected to his XANA eye. This paralized the Scorpion's moviments.

Bloom: Now, Odd! VULCANIC ATTACK!!!

Odd: LASER ARROWS!!!

Odd and Bloom kept shooting, and, with a storm of shots that was aimed straight to the Scorpion's target, the monster finaally blew off.

Odd: YAHOO!!!

Bloom: That was tight!

Back on the facility, Yumi took a glance to the battle, and there were atleast 7 Frelions there, waiting for them to come out.

Yumi: We're never gonna make it!

Aelita: We have to! There has to be away to reach out to the Bio Lizard!

William: How do you expect us to do that! Making the Frelions blow up that monster?

Aelita: GASP!

FLASHBACK

Bloom: Some smart player apeared, and forced his deck against himself! She turned his own deck into his loss!

FLASHBACK ENDS

Aelita: Of couse! I have an idea!

Yumi: What is it?(Aelita calls her wings)

Aelita: BANZAI!!!

Aelita rushed to the Frelions, Odd Style, and flew past them. The replikas of th mutant monster followed her, still shooting.

William: AELITA!

Laura: Aelita, that's nuts!

Aelita: Yeah, that's exactly the plan!

Aelita flew to the Bio Lizard, who shooted his plasma balls at her, but missed. The Freelions kept shooting, and finally did What Aelita wanted. The XANA eye on the Bio Lizard's back was hit, making the monster cry out in pain.

Yumi: Wait, what just happend!

Jeremy: She used the Frelions to attack the prototype!

The  Virtual Reaity Field disapeared, and so did the Frelions. William went to the top of the monster, and stabed the XANA eye. This finished off the Bio Lizard, and the Supercalculator as well.

Jeremy: Well done, you guys! I'll teleport you back!

Odd and Bloom were in look out for another monster, but suddenly started to feel the ground shaking.

Bloom: You felt it to, didn't you?

Odd: I did, alright! What was that?

Jeremy: The others did it! They're back on the Skid!

Aelita: We'll be going back now

Aelita teleported Odd inside, and they left the Replika. The Skid entered the Digital Sea, and we see the same orang energy, destroying Sector 5's Replika, like it happend, when Lyoko was destroyed.

The Skid left the Replika, and it blew up, disapearing from the wild world of Network. Jeremy sighed in releaf.

Jeremy: Well, all that's left is for them to take the ARK back.

SCREEN TRANSITION - BLOOM

The Lyoko Warriorss were in the lunch room, having lunch, after this attack they performed to the Sector 5 Replika.

Aelita: So i turned XANA's power against himself, and used his own Virtual Reality, to cancel the VR Field!

Ulrich: Yeah, but for you to charge at them, Odd Style, it's clear that you were going nuts!

Bloom: How did you have the idea of do that, anyways, girl?

Aelita: Remember the story you were tellimg be, before? I took advantage of that, and that's how i came up with the idea to use XANA's own deck, against himself!

Bloom: Who knew that a story about a card game would turn out to be our savior?

Next time, on Code Lyoko, our heroes take off to the Ice Replika, after finally reaching Siberia. However, as if the presence of the Kolossus on the Replika wasn't enough, there seems to be a very rough security system on the facility, where the Supercalculator is located.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.6K 34 28
Evolution was of course a sh#t season, as we all know. So, i made a new season, with somethings inspiered on Quest for Infinity. And mostly inspiered...
596 43 47
There's a lot that happens. First, someone gets blasted back in time. Then that someone learns more about Lyoko and becomes dedicated to stopping XAN...
8.9K 309 25
What would you do if you were reincarnated into the world of Code Lyoko? I know what I would do, not meddle with the story. I'm a die core fan but I...
14.8K 343 25
Xana has been defeated and the Lyoko warriors; Odd, Yumi, Jeremy, Ulrich, and Alieta, can live a life with out Lyoko or worrying about the evil compu...