6 Months | J.JK

Oleh skywakkie

Marrying someone for 6-months wasn't something you expected. But you didn't expect the darkest secret he had... Lebih Banyak

𝑺𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝑷𝒆𝒂𝒌
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9 +21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11 +21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14 +21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19 +21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 21 +21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 22
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 23 +21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 24
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 25

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

4.8K 261 28
Oleh skywakkie

A couple of hours had passed since you and Taehyung began to watch K-Dramas and movies. The popcorn was finished shortly after the first episode of the first show you watched, and the chips were still there, most open and half-eaten as you watched another movie together, sprawled on the couch. You turned to glance at Taehyung only to realize the male had fallen asleep in a very uncomfortable position, making you giggle as you carefully got up and began to fix his posture, helping him lay on the couch instead. You covered him with a blanket and placed a pillow under his head, making sure he was comfortable and warm since it was chillier outside. After pausing the movie, you went to the window and looked outside, seeing it had gotten dark and some lightning could be seen in the distance which made your heart race, the thought of a thunderstorm nearing making you anxious.

The clock showed it was nearly 22:00 (10 p.m.) and there was still no sign of Jungkook, a soft yawn leaving your lips as you made your way to the kitchen. With a soft hum, you wondered what to make that was quick and easy, deciding on making some kimchi stew and some rice in the rice cooker. After finding the rice, you washed it off a couple of times, making sure all the powder it had was off before you poured the rice inside the metallic bowl of the cooker, adding water to the line. You then closed the top of it and turned it on, leaving it to cook as you started to prepare the kimchi stew. You prepped some sliced meat, grilling it at low heat while starting the broth for the stew. After chopping a few vegetables, you poured them into the pot, taking some broth paste and putting a spoon of it in. The kimchi was sliced so you poured some of it into the pot as well, stirring and tasting to make sure it was good and check if it missed something.

You added the spices that it missed, hearing the front door open and close soon after. Your heart raced at the sound, smiling when you glanced at the door to see Jungkook's muscular back facing you as he placed his coat on the coat hanger. He turned and glanced at Taehyung who was asleep, his eyes narrowing as he stared at the male, his jacket gone and resting on the backrest of the couch. He sighed heavily as he turned to the kitchen, the smell of different scents invading his nose in a second, which cause his stomach to growl in hunger quietly while his eyebrows furrowed. The sight of you in the kitchen, cooking dinner, made him stop by the door, tucking his hands in his jeans pockets as he watched you. You tasted the kimchi stew one last time before your eyes fell upon Jungkook, your eyes widening at the sight of him. "J-Jungkook." You stuttered. You thought he would walk away and ignore that you were cooking dinner, head to his room and leave you alone.

"I thought I told you to not cook dinner." He said coldly, his eyes staring deeply into yours. "I-I... Well..." You stuttered slightly, looking away from his eyes since you couldn't bear looking him in the eyes anymore. "I just couldn't leave you with no food and make you go to bed hungry. You are coming back so late and I just wanted to-" "It smells good." He cut you off, walking closer to you with a grin. He stood beside you as he looked into the pot where the kimchi stew was cooking, glancing at the meat, and you could already notice his mouth-watering. "Hand me a spoon." He said. You quickly turned to get a spoon from the drawer, turning to him again and handing it to him only to realize he was closer this time, his face inches away from yours. You gulped nervously as his hand slowly took the spoon from your hand, purposefully grazing his fingers with yours.

You watched him pull away, your breath shaking slightly with your heart slamming onto your chest. He took a small spoonful of the stew, making sure to blow on the spoon before he moved it to your lips. "I already tasted it-" You cut yourself off when his eyes narrowed slightly, clearing your throat and tasting the stew. You enjoyed the flavourful taste, the spiciness, and the different flavors that the spices gave it. He then waited for a bit, watching you before he took a spoonful himself and tasted it. With a slight hum, he looked at you from where he was staring at the stew. "It needs some more salt and gochujang." He said, placing the spoon down and getting the salt. He poured one more spoonful of salt, stirring the stew before adding a spoonful of gochujang. You watched slightly dumbfounded as he fixed the stew, staring at him with slightly widened eyes. "I-I..." You stuttered, his eyes going from the stew to you, staring at you for a bit. "What?" He asked, placing the gochujang aside. "Nothing." You replied, looking down shyly. You took a dishcloth and wiped the counter's surface, avoiding looking at him. You looked up when he hummed, your eyes widening at how close he was now, his eyes staring deeply into yours with his face inches away. "Now it's okay." He whispered, glancing down at your lips. Before anything could or would happen, he turned away and placed the spoon in the sink, washing his hands with a sigh. "Call me when it's done. I'll be taking a shower and finishing up some work." He said as he walked out of the kitchen, not even giving you a chance to reply.

About half an hour passed since he showered and went to his office, the food nearly done. The meat was cooked, the stew was ready and chilled a bit, and the rice only had 5 more minutes until it was done. You decided to set up the table while the rice was finishing cooking, placing a few side dishes as well. You went to the living room, moving to Taehyung's side and gently shaking him awake. "Tae, dinner is ready. Come and eat." You said softly, watching as the male slowly blinked his eyes open and sat up. "Huh? Dinner?" He asked softly, glancing at the clock and heaving a sigh. "I won't be able to eat dinner. I have to pick up Mr. Park at 23:30 (11:30 pm)." He said with a sad smile, receiving a warm smile from you in return. "That's why lunch boxes exist." You replied, heading back to the kitchen at a hurried pace. The rice cooker emitted a beeping that meant the rice was ready, pressing the button to turn it off and opening the lid. After searching and finding a lunch box, you filled it up with some rice, stew, and some meat, along with a few side dishes. "There, now you have dinner while you wait for Mr. Park." You giggled, closed the box, and handed it to him. He chuckled in response, a warm and caring smile on his lips as he looked down at the lunch box, his thumb gently caressing it. "Jungkook is lucky to have you." He said softly, slowly turning around and heading to the door.

You followed and accompanied him to the car, waving as he drove off towards the exit of the driveway and to the right towards his destination. With a sigh, you looked up at the sky, gasping when it began to pour heavily, a jolt of thunder echoing in the distance that made you squeal. You turned to run towards the main door only to slam against a hard chest, looking up slowly to see Jungkook staring at you darkly. "Why are you out here?" He asked lowly, tilting his head a bit. "I-I was bidding goodbye to Taehyung." You replied nervously, his eyes glancing around the driveway. He was luckily standing under the small roof the entrance to the house had while leaving you in the rain, letting it drench you. You shivered as he hummed, "I see. What terrible weather. I think your terrace upstairs was open, by the way." He said before turning around and going back inside. You widened your eyes and went inside in a hurry, nearly falling as you slipped but managed to maintain your balance. You ran up the stairs and quickly headed to your room, bursting through the open door and widening your eyes as indeed, the terrace door was open. You quickly went and closed it, heaving a sigh while taking a towel and beginning to dry yourself until you froze, noticing something on the bed. It was your wedding dress. And the skirt was no longer ripped. It was all sewn together and fixed. "What the..." You trailed off, gently running your hand over the fabric as you smiled to yourself, your heart racing. Jungkook had gotten it fixed for you. "Give him time..." You said, repeating what Taehyung told you. A soft smile rested on your lips while you dried off and changed into your pajamas, heading downstairs and cleaning the wet spots you had left on the floor.

You then went to the kitchen to find Jungkook pulling out two beers and soju from the fridge, turning to face you and stopping. "Ah, you changed." He said, heading to the dining table where you followed him. You both sat down, him on one side of the table while you were on the other side. The table was small, thankfully. "Yeah, I got drenched." You said softly, giving him a shy smile while he nodded and placed a beer in front of you. "It's raining quite heavily outside and you were standing in the rain." He said with a slight shrug, opening his beer and mixing it with some soju in a glass. "Well, someone was standing under the only spot where it wasn't raining, leaving me in the rain." You spat back, his eyes snapping at you after you said that. You both stared at each other for a bit, as if having a staring contest until he looked away, a small grin on his lips that didn't go unnoticed by you. You huffed as you poured yourself some of the Kimchi stew, taking some meat and then some rice, beginning to eat with a slightly annoyed stance. He on the other hand enjoyed seeing you like that, eating as he spared you a few glances while you muttered things to yourself about how annoying he was and how stupid you were. You ate in silence for a bit more, Jungkook scrolling through his phone as he ate while it was you sparing glances at him now, hesitating into mentioning the dress. "Um... About the dress-" He looked at you which instantly made you stop talking, watching him straighten up and sigh. "You don't have to say anything." He replied, eating the last spoonful of rice he had. "Ripping your dress hurt you and I fixed it. Period." He added, getting up and collecting his dishes and utensils, drinking the last bit of his beer. "The wedding was still a wedding. And we are husband and wife even if we don't act like it. What I did was wrong, and I just did what was right." His eyes stared deeply into yours as he said that, grabbing his plates. "You should never apologize for someone else's wrongdoings or thank them for realizing what they did." After adding that, he left to the kitchen, leaving you dumbfounded on your seat, holding your spoon. You leaned back on the chair and stared at your food, assimilating what he said with a slight pout on your lips.

You finished your food after a few more minutes, heading into the kitchen to find Jungkook there, drinking some banana milk as he leaned on the counter and watched something on his phone. You placed the plates in the sink, rolling your sleeves up only to feel a hand on your shoulder, looking up to see it was Jungkook. "Let me. I'll wash them." He said, his eyes staring right into yours. But they weren't the usual cold eyes he always had when he looked at you. This time they had some care in them, a warmth you had seen before on your last date before your wedding. "I-I... O-Okay." You rolled your sleeves back down and moved away, watching him roll his sleeves instead and begin to wash your dishes. "You cooked dinner. I should wash the dishes." He said, his eyes glued to the sink. You leaned back on the counter and fiddled with your fingers, looking down. You stood there in silence before you finally spoke, "Thank you for the dress. It was really sweet of you." You said quietly, slowly glancing at Jungkook to see his eyes slowly glance at you. He took a deep breath and sighed, looking away after. "You're... You're welcome." He said in slight hesitation, clearing his throat after. He washed the last bowl and placed it to dry, turning to you after as he wiped his hands on the towel that was hanging by the sink. "There is a party being thrown in a few days, it's by Park Jimin." He began, staring down at his hands. You widened your eyes in excitement, "Really?! I'm a huge fan! I love his music!" You said excitedly, smiling widely and giggling as you stared at him. He glanced at you, a small smile slowly creeping up on his lips at your excitement. "I have been invited. It will be a formal event and-" You cut him off as you gasped. "Could you get an autograph for me?" You asked, putting your hands together in a begging way. "Please, I would die to have his autograph." You quickly said after, your eyes sparkling while you bit your lower lip in anticipation.

Jungkook placed the towel back on the hanger as he chuckled, making you slightly surprised. You had never heard him chuckle before, or laugh. His smile had gotten wider now, his hands grabbing your shoulders and shaking you slightly. "Let me finish, jeez. I was invited and I am allowed to bring someone. Jimin knows you're my wife and he wants me to bring you with me so he can meet you. So you can ask him yourself for an autograph." He said, staring at you and then glancing at his hands, slowly pulling away while his smile faded, clearing his throat. "Okay. Um... I'll tell you when the party is. We'll go shopping for a dress for the party since we need to be formal and all." He said, sparing you a glance before awkwardly moving to the side and heading out of the kitchen.

"You... You want to take me to the party?" You asked, looking at him as he stopped at the door and slowly turned to look at you. "Are you taking me because Jimin asked you or because you want to take me as well?" You asked again. He thought for a bit, his eyes slowly trailing at the ground before looking at you again. "Because I want to take you. We are husband and wife. If we want this to be a good experience, we both have to put some effort into it." He said, grinning slightly as he thought. "And I'm sure it will be a fun experience." He added before finally leaving to his bedroom, leaving you all shy and with your heart racing in your chest.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

11.7K 513 35
After her groom runaway, she was left all alone but Jeon Jungkook younger brother of her groom married her. He didn't married her out of sympathy but...
2.1K 54 12
it's been two months without him... I feel so empty without my husband and son. I want Jungkook back in my life. I would do anything to have him back...
71.7K 2K 16
✔[COMPLETED SERIES]✔ You(Yn) and your husband Jungkook are happy married couples. But you never knew what was happening behind your back. The day you...