Sun mere humsafar

By Ichhe123

Will Shiva get a 2nd chance for love? (Slow update) More

Character Sketch
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
New story
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 15

950 89 28
By Ichhe123

Few days later, 

Shiva was pissed with Raavi today. They were found to be bickering inside Shiva's car. 

Shiva yelled: Ek kaam bhi tumse thik se nahi hota, aaj meeting mein sabse important file lana kaise bhul gayi tum!. Agar mere paas us project ka extra pendrive nahi rehta to bahut bada loss ho jata. Foreign clients ke saamne kitna embarrassing situation ho gaya tha aaj. Baar baar bol diya tha na, dhyan kaha rehte hai tumhari! Har Waqt kaha khoyi rehti ho aajkal!. 

Raavi in a trance : Aap pe. 

Shiva creased his forehead and looked at her.

Raavi mentally scolded herself and immediately remarked: Mera matlab aap ke saari baat hi to manti hoon, aur aap to aaj bahut handsome bhi lag rahe ho, dhyaan to aap par hi rehega, sab ka hi rahega. File kal hi le ke aaungi, achhi employee hu main.

Shiva frowned and looked at her confusingly.

Raavi's pov ( in mind) 

Ye kya baak rahi hai gadheri!, tujhe wo daat rahi hai, aapni galti to maan le, ab to tujhe pagal samjhega aur office se hi nikal dega.

Shiva: Clients humare sath kaam ke liye deal karte hai, mere shakal dekne nahi ate hai. 

Raavi: Ha to, galti ho gayi. Please, dobara nahi hoga, main sab thik kar dungi. Aur aapka bhi to galti tha.

Shiva glared at her and clenched his fist.

Raavi : Mujhe kya ghur raha hai, ha!, aapko apne lover se fursat kaha milta hai, godh pe lekar baithe rehte hai, meeting scheduled time ke 1 hr pehle hoga, mujhe ye 5 min pehle inform kiya tha, isliye to jaldi jaldi mein…

Shiva shushed her and yelled : Kya kaha tumne, lover, kaunsi lover, ha!, 

Raavi : Aapka laptop, aur kaun, usme hi dubke rehte hai pura din.

Shiva: Kaam karta hoon waha, aise tumhari tarah movies nahi dekhti. Aur 5 min pehle bola to kya hua!, office mein hi to the, U should be more responsible with your work, sab ready rakhna chahiye tha pehle se. And here you're arguing with me. Wow! 

During this argument session, they failed to notice a car coming in front of them. As soon as Shiva heard the horn, he somehow shifted the car's direction but it straightaway got bumped on a tree. He felt his head hurting as if someone had hit him with an iron rod and slowly he leaned forward over the steering wheel and became unconscious. 

Fortunately, Raavi was conscious and fine. 

She got up with a jolt and looked towards Shiva and panicked. 

She screamed his name but didn't get any response. Fear gripped in her heart. She had never felt this earlier. She recalled all the memories with Shiva, his caring, his friendship, his support, her new found giddy feelings, their closeness and everything. A sudden realization dawned upon her. 

She clutched his shirt and shouted: I LOVE YOU Shiva sir. 

She felt the whole world collapsing upon her. Tears streamed down her face. She tried to call the ambulance but there was no network at that moment. She called out for help but there was no one on the road. Even the other car fled from there, also she didn't know how to drive. She sprinkled water on his face but he didn't respond.

Raavi patted his cheek and cried : Please uth jayie. Main kabhi aapse jhagra nahi karungi. Please aisa mat kijiye. Aap mujhe aise chod ke nahi ja sakte. Itna bada saza mujhe mat dijiye. Sab meri galti hai. Meri wajah se yesab ho gaya. 

She was hiccuping and crying bitterly.

Raavi : Shiva sir, please ankhe kholiye. Sir….

Shiva murmured: Hm…

Slowly, he gained consciousness and felt a throbbing pain on his forehead. 

Raavi widened her eyes in shock, and recollecting her composure, softly touched his face. As soon as he opened his eyes, his face relaxed her from all the worries. Without wasting any moment, she immediately took him into a bone crushing hug and sobbed heavily. 

She stammered : Aap… th..thik hai. Aap.. mere pas hai. 

Fresh tears welled up in her eyes and began rolling down her cheek like rivulets.

Shiva gently caressed her back and said: Shant ho jao, thik hoon main. Kuch nahi hua mujhe.

Feeling of him hugging her back made her calm down and she could find a little peace.  

Raavi in a teary eyed face, held her ears and said: I'm really sorry. Aaj sab meri wajah se hua. Agar aapko kuch ho jata to… Main.. to jeete jee mar jati. 

Shiva narrowed his eyes and felt a little bit awkward. He cupped her cheeks and gently wiped her tears.

Shiva : Ye ek accident hai, tumhara koi galti nahi hai. Aur ye to achhi baat hai ki hum dono hi safe hai, tum thik ho? 

Raavi nodded positively, keeping her hand on his and said : Aap ka to saar mein thoda chot hai, rukiye main 1st aid kar deti hoon. 

After completing his first aid, Raavi made him drink some water.

Shiva lightly chuckled and joked: Chalo, kaam se kaam sorry to bol diya, aab lag raha hai, tumhe apni galti manane ke liye mujhe khud ko chot pouchana padega.

Raavi paled, she put her palm over his mouth and cried: Jitna sorry bolna padega, bol dungi. Par aise baatein ainda kabhi mat karna. Aapko pata bhi hai itna time mere upar kya bit rahi thi!. Aapko ye mazak lagta hai. Meri feelings mazak lagti hai!  Main nahi kho sakti hoon aapko, main apse…

She stopped, realizing what she was about to utter. 

Shiva furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and looked at her intensely. The confusion and most importantly, everything unknown to him came to mind.  Pressing his lips, he said: I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. Main to bas ye situation thora light karna chahta tha. Shant ho jao aab. 

Shiva( in mind) : Raavi aisa kyun behave kar raha hai? ye sab kya bol rahi thi!. Wo bahut Ajeeb lag rahi hai aaj. 

After some time, they somehow managed a taxi and reached their home. 

After a week, 

At Shiva's house,

Raavi was  with Puchku in Shiva's room. Shiva was busy with some online meetings in the living room. On the other hand, Suman was very happy to see her favorite duo. ( i.e, Raavi- Rudra duo). 

Raavi looked at Rudra who was peacefully sleeping on the bed holding a little soft toy in his small hands. 

She thought about Shiva, her cheeks flushed at the very moment, she lowered her gaze and smiled. 

Tu aata hai seene mein

Jab jab saansein bharti hoon

Tere dil ki galiyon se

Main har roz guzarti hoon

Hawa ke jaise chalta hai tu

Main ret jaisi udti hoon

Kaun tujhe yun pyar karega

Jaise main karti hoon

Ho ho….

She ruffled Rudra's hair lovingly and kissed on his cheek. She saw Shiva's photo frame on the table, she picked it up and softly kissed it. Picking up his pillow from the bed and hugging it, she closed her eyes and breathed deeply, enjoying the scent of his cologne.

Meri nazar ka safar

Tujhpe hi aake ruke

Kehne ko baaqi hai kya

Kehna tha jo keh chuke

Meri nigahein hain

Teri nigahon pe

Tujhe khabar kya be-khabar

Main tujhse hi chup chup kar

Teri aankhen padhti hoon

Kaun tujhe yun pyaar karega

Jaise main karti hoon

Ho ho….

She went towards the mirror and looked at herself. Suddenly, she felt someone's hot breath fanning over her neck. She looked in front and saw Shiva standing behind her and smiling. He then moved his hand to her waist, circling it with his arms, he further dipped his head down and placed soft kisses on the crook of her neck, making her gasp in pleasure. She turned around and was about to caress his face, when he disappeared. She blushed heavily and slapped her forehead. 

Tu jo mujhe aa mila

Sapne hue sirphire

Hathon mein aate nahi

Udte hain lamhe mere

Meri hasi tujhse

Meri khushi tujhse

Tujhe khabar kya be-qadar

Jis din tujhko na dekhun

Pagal pagal phirti hoon

Kaun tujhe yun pyaar karega

Jaise main karti hoon

Ho ho….

Raavi : I love you Shiva sir. Main aapse bahut pyaar karti hoon. Aap mujhe kabhi apna payega ya nahi, yeh mujhe pata nahi. Par main sirf aap ki hi rahungi. Zindagi bhar aapse pyaar karungi aur aapke sath rahungi.  

On the other hand, one pair of eyes, who was about to enter the room, was startled with the confession and her happiness knew no bounds. Smiling, she left.

After some time, Shiva came to his room to check upon Rudra. He saw Raavi positioning Rudra on the bed and playing with him like a kid. Rudra giggled at Raavi and clutched her dupatta and began to squirm, making her widen her smile. 

She delicately picked her up and cuddled in her arms. Rudra picked a small toy and tilted it upwards towards her cutely, as if introducing his new friend to Raavi.  Raavi got excited and clapped her hands and kissed on his forehead. Raavi patted his back and gently put him back to sleep.

Shiva smiled and looked at her adoringly. He seemed to get lost and was completely mesmerized seeing the lovely moment.

Suman came there and said : Ekdam maa- bete jaisa lag raha hai!, hai na. 

Shiva in a trance: Ha, maa-beta to lag raha hai. Kitna pyara hai na. 

Shiva realized what he said and bit his lips nervously. He felt awkward and started looking  here and there. Suman smiled and caressed his face, and left.

Suddenly Raavi sensed another's presence in the room and tilted her head towards the door. 

Raavi saw Shiva and blushed. 

"Wo Puchku so gaya, main wo thoda sa mazak kar rahi thi uske sath, bachha hai na, to.."

Shiva shushed her by putting his finger on her lips. A shiver ran down Raavi's spine on feeling his warm finger on her lips.

"Tumhari bachkani harkatein tumhari masumiyat ki nishani hai, Ise kabhi khone maat dena" stated Shiva.

Raavi smiled and bowed her head.

Raavi : Abhi chalti hoon.

Shiva : Ok, bye. ( pausing a bit, he further said) Aise hi haste raha karo, achi lagti ho.

Raavi's cheeks reddened and she slowly moved out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 4.6K 45
Beautiful journey of RAAVI-SHIVA..
61.9K 2K 19
Story on my favourite #shivi. peep in to know more... #1 kdice - 2 September ,2021 #1kdice - 16 October, 2021 #1 Alice kaushik - 3 August, 2022
107K 4.7K 37
Compilation of one shots of ShiVi from the serial Pandya Store. Some originals, some alternate versions of existing scene from the show. Enjoy :)
13.1K 349 7
This is a story where we imagine what if shivi raavi are not child hood haters what if they are don't know each other in sort shiva raavi arrange mar...