Nick's Trouble

By Feisty_Freak

When billionaire playboy Nick Sinclair sets his sights on the one woman who wants nothing to do with him, wil... More

Author's Note
Trouble
The Devil
Can't Count
Harsh And Sweet
Smile
On Her Mind
Abort Plan
Only You
Nobody
Should And Shouldn't
Free You
The Sinclairs (Part 1)
The Sinclairs (Part 2)
Let Me
Facade
Terrorize
Pretending
The Towel
Heels And Massages
Pour My Heart Out
Rose
Choose You Always
Easy Forgiveness
Shots Talk
Out Of Pity
Compromising
Nick Jr.
Dormsick
All Good Things Come To An End
Show Up
Take A Hint
Plus-One
Believe
Home Sweet Home
Priorities
Strawberries
A Better Man
More Games
Emojis
Ignited
Do The Math
Hook Up
Ticklish
I Know You
Yours
Stay
Convince You
Chocolates
Epilogue

Yours Musically

4.5K 51 7
By Feisty_Freak

Hey everyone!

A huge thanks to all of you for giving Nick and Care so much love. A lot of you were curious about Rebekah and Matt while reading this book and asked for their story.

And it's here now!

You can find 'Yours Musically' on my profile.

Hope to see your amazing support on this one too. Enjoy❤

Rebekah Andrews has one goal for junior year: get noticed by the handsome quarterback Sean Villin before he's graduated high school and is off to some college far, far away from her.

She's willing to do anything to get his attention, even take up the one thing she never thought she'd have anything to do with: music.

Bring in Matt Williams: the star musician and one of the hottest guys in the school football team, who also happens to be the one and only thing in the entire world that Rebekah cannot stand.

With his cocky attitude and infuriating smirks, he manages to get right under her skin.

So, asking his arrogrant ass for help with music to impress Sean? Not in a million years.

Unless... she doesn't have another option anymore.

When a music battle brings together these sworn enemies, will they be forced to look past their childhood enmity and realize they could share a somewhat civilized bond?

Or maybe, just maybe, a little something more?

After all, there is a fine line between love and hate.

And for them, it's blurring faster than ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 21.9K 30
Summer Worthington doesn't hate her corporate job, per se. It's her god-awful boss, Mr. Griffin - or, as her roommates like to call him, Mr. Grouchy...
1.4M 48.4K 52
| 𝐀 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 | When two powerful figures collide, there is bound to be a disaster. Zane Roman, a business tycoon. St...
685K 29.2K 36
Isabella was not interested in falling in love. Marco was not looking for a relationship. The perfect combination for a foolproof agreement. Right? ...
8.8M 337K 37
Wedding Planner's Golden Rule: Don't fall in love with the groom. Handsome, charming, billionaire playboy, Aiden Carlisle's wedding to beautiful, but...