Little Hearts❤❤❤

By Dreamcatcher_222

So this is going to be a Fanfiction on RAYA and their child Pihu. And it is going be based on the current tra... More

Introduction
1. Pihu Meets Papa Again
2. Ram's POV
3. Priya's POV
4. Pain
Important!!!
5. Thinking Straight
6. The Dangerous Conspiracy
7. The Survival Plan
8. Disappointment
9. Deal?
10. Happiness
11. Pihu's First Flight
12. Missing Eachother
13. Fake It Till You Make It
14. Redemption
15. RK Loves Ms. Sood
16. The Fear of Failure
17. The Jackpot
18. It's Okay To Cry
19. Happy Tears
20. The Trio
21. The Chaotic Duo
22. Mutual Decision
23. Sharing Is Caring
24. I'm Your Papa
25. Family Time
26. Copy Cat🐱🐱
27. A Day At The Beach🏖
28. Support System
29. Ram's Genie
30. Memories
31. Strong Foundation
33. Home Is Where You Are❤ - Part 1
34. Home Is Where You Are❤ - Part 2
35. The Much Needed Confrontation
Important!!!
36. The Shocking Truth
37. A Huge Mess
38. Pihu's New Friend
39. Rest In Peace Shivi
40. Therapy Session 1: What's Your Story?
41. Home 'Not So' Alone
42. The House Hunt
43. RK 3.0
44. Apologizes
45. Therapy Session 2: Lies and Betrayals
46. Pihu's Concern
47. Pihu & Papa's Shopping Date- Part 1
48. Pihu & Papa's Shopping Date- Part 2
49. The Kapoor Family Tradition
50. Minus × Minus= Plus
51. Valuing Efforts
52. I'll Always Be By Your Side- Part 1
53. I'll Always Be By Your Side- Part 2
54. Regaining A Friend
55. Ek Saath Sambhal Lenge
56. Zindagi Kehlati Hai Tum Se Hi
57. Okay Boss!
58. Tum?
59. Newly Found Friends
60. Similar Trauma
61. Therapy Session 3: And How Did You Feel About That?
62. Disrespect
63. The Pain Of A Heartbreak
64. I'm The Problem, It's Me
65. Best Friends Wale Fights
66. Therapy Session 4: Ram's Insecurities
67. Tired Of Telling Lies
68. Blind Trust
69. WHAT? NO!
70. A Misunderstanding
71. Main Hoon Na
72. Therapy Session 5: Healthy Boundaries
73. Unconditional Love
74. Pihu's Family
75. Sorry
76. Putting Yourself In Someone Else's Shoes
77. Not An Easy Task
78. Littul Baby
79. Just Showing Up Matters
80. Ram Aur Priya Ki Kahani
81. It's The Little Things That Matter Most
82. Our Little Bundle Of Joy
83. Happy Place
84. Main Zidd Kar Rahi Hoon
85. Not Enough
86. Motherhood Looks Beautiful On You
87. Chandni Raat Badi Der Ke Baad Aayi Hai
88. Priya's Happily Ever After
89. Therapy Session 6: The Reciprocation Of Feelings
90. Tum Ghar Ho Mera
Important!!!
91. The Scars Of The Past
92. Something Deeply Personal
93. Therapy Session 7 (Part 1): Mushkil Raasta Aur Asaan Raasta
94. Therapy Session 7 (Part 2): There's Beauty In Vulnerability
95. Mere Rockstar

32. Last Evening In Goa

1.2K 92 190
By Dreamcatcher_222

Okay so 2 things I wanted to tell you first.
1) I made a change in chapter no. 30 (Memories) where Ram asks Kunal to give a statement of Priya taking the blame. So instead of that Ram said,  "So do a thing give a statement saying, we don't want to disclose anything  right now and we want them to respect our privacy."
So why am I doing this??? Because it is required for the story and because I can make changes here! Hehe!
So you can go, read that little portion or just skip it as I already clarified here only. It's your choice.

2) And I understood that Adi's reasoning of Ram & Priya giving an interview together was kinda misleading...so I'm continuing the conversation as it's need to be cleared why an interview is needed(at the right time ofc).

Ram entered their room and saw Priya pacing around deeply thinking while Pihu is sleeping.
He went near her which kind of shook her breaking her chain of thoughts.
Ram: Oopps! I'm sorry. Didn't mean to scare you. Are you okay?
Priya(taking a deep breath): Yeah I'm okay. Actually I need some clarification from Adi about the interview thing. Main niche jaa rahi hoon. Aap chalenge?
Ram: Ha main bhi aata hoon.
They both looked at their little munchkin and smiled.
Ram: Mazze se so rahi hai. No tension nothing...
Priya(sadly): Aisa hi toh hona chahiye na Mr. Kapoor. Let's go.
Priya left the room. Letting out a deep sigh Ram followed her.

Adi and Brinda were still in the living room while everyone else went to their respective rooms.
Brinda was lying down of the sofa, her feet were on Adi's lap who was massaging them while chatting with her, smiling.
Ram Priya came down and witnessed that and felt happy and sad together.
Adi looked at them and smiled. Brinda sat up.
Priya: I'm sorry to disturb you guys.
Adi: Arreyyy what are saying Priya! Baitho! Kya hua batao....
Ram and Priya sat down.
Priya: Ummm...it's about the interview. Is it that necessary? I mean kya hi hoga logo ko bolke....
Adi: Okay I understand your point of view. Ab mera suno.
Look when you went to jail the news channels went mad about it. I'm sorry to tell you all this but you should know what happened, to actually understand the depth of the situation.
We know that you had to change homes as people or landlords came to know about your jail time. Then the newspapers also were full of this. Priya you are Ram's wife. How would media won't know? Hum kuch kar nahi paye uss time. And this time also. Pihu ko hide karna bhi is impossible after a point of time. I wish we could do that. But it's not possible. Do you understand now?
Priya's tears started falling down her eyes.
Priya(in broken voice): I'm sorry Mr. Kapoor. Meri wajah se media and all. I can only imagine what things you had to hear and go through because of this? I don't know what to do. Because of me, your reputation got stained.
Ram(caressing her back): Priya I don't care what people think or say about me. I care about you and Pihu. We know that it wasn't you but still you suffered. We know that your action was wrong but your intention was good. You didn't want Ishaan's future to get damaged. But things don't work like that Priya. Law ko aapne hath mein lena is never okay.
If you do this interview people will get to know why you did what you did. Ishaan ka naam bahaar nahi aayega. That will be handled. But I think Adi is right. If you resume your job or Pihu take admission in a school people will talk and that'll affect you both and eventually us all. If you do this interview with me, tumse logo ko sach pata chalega jaise annulment papers wali baat aayi thi. Of course a lot of people won't understand but a lot of them will and that's what we need at this moment. Do you understand? Or should I explain more?
Priya: No I understand. Okay I'll do the interview. Adi Thank you for telling me all this. Nahi toh hum ne yeh socha tha that it'll be best if we don't say anything at all.
Adi: Dost kis liye hote hai Priya. Hum sable perspectives alag hote hai. Jo sahi hoga, jisse San handle kiya jaa sakta hai we should do that now.
Priya nodded.
Brinda: Hum hain saath mein! Sab sort kar lenge Priya. Tum dono chinta mat karo, just enjoy your time together with Pihu.
Ram and Priya both smiled at them.
Priya: Okay then we'll go upstairs.
Adi: Okay. Just ask me if you have any question.
Priya(with a smile): Okay.

Ram and Priya went upstairs to their room and sat in the balcony.
Ram: Ummm...I needed to talk to you about something.
Priya(with a smile): What?
Ram: Ummm...woh...
Priya: Hmmm?
Ram: Do you really wanna go back to KM?
Priya looked at him totally shocked.
Ram: Umm...that sounded kinda misleading. I actually wanted to know if you're okay with us staying at the Farmhouse for somedays.
Still she was looking at him open mouthed.
Ram: Priya? Tum sunn rahi ho na?
Priya(breaking her shocking expression): Umm...ha maine suna. It's just that it's too shocking. Why?
Ram: Ummm...I don't know Priya. I don't like the vibe of that house anymore. I know if you and Pihu start living there it would feel better but honestly I don't want Pihu to grow up there as I do feel it'll give her some negative vibes. I know that we have a lot of memories there. Shivi's memories are there. But...
Priya: But?
Ram: But I want a fresh start with you both. Of course if only you agree. Priya that is a house, it's not a home anymore without you there and of course Pihu.
Priya: But you build that house with so much care and hardwork...how can I...
Ram: It doesn't matter Priya. It's just that all these years they mentally tortured me, manipulated me and I.....ummm....I never liked to go back there. It haunts me now. Ummm...I know that you came into my life entering there and then you had to leave cause I didn't have the courage to stand up for you against Nandini Kapoor.
Priya: Mr. Kapoor please....
Ram: No let me say this. The case got opened again because you gave me the support and I let Meera aunty take you away and told you that you won't be a part of it. I let her take you away from me, from that house, your home! You never went...back. It was my fault mujhe tumhe tumhare ghar se nahi le jaane dena chahiye tha. Mujhe tumhe rokna chahiye tha! I should've stood up for you! But I didn't!
Priya mujhe koi justification nahi dena. I'm sorry for everything.

Priya: I also didn't trust you when you showed me the proof. I was so blind in trusting her. I'm sorry.
Ram: But you confronted her Priya. Yes you didn't trust me right away. She's your mother. Of course you trusted her more than anyone. But it's not fair what I did.
Priya sighed deeply.
Priya: Are you sure you don't wanna go back there?
Ram: Only if you want that of course. It's not only about my wishes, your wishes equally matters to me. If you want koi baat nahi we'll stay there only.
Priya: So what's the plan then?
Ram looked at her in utter shock.
Ram: You want to...move...from KM?
Priya: Of course if it bothers you that much Mr. Kapoor. Anyways for me home is where you and Pihu are together with me. I understand that we have very fond memories attached to KM but if you're saying that you don't like it there anymore and you feel that it won't be good for Pihu, I know you are saying this for a reason. Koi aise uss ghar ko chodke kahi aur move karne ki baat nahi karta. We can make you memories there too.
Ram smiled at her widely.
Ram: Thank you for understanding.
Priya nodded with a smile.
Ram: Okay so I didn't start looking for a house yet because tumse pooncha nahi tha. But I think it'll take a little time. Like 2-3 weeks maybe to finalize a house, decor, and for shifting.
Priya(with big eyes): 2-3 week?
Ram: I know thoda zyada ho raha hai.
Priya: No no no. 2-3 weeks are too less that's why I said that.
Ram: Oh...umm...yeah it'll barely take 2-3 weeks. Ho jayega Priya.
Priya(rolling her eyes, shaking her head): Yeah I tend forget who you are!
Ram: I'll take that as a compliment only.
Priya: Compliment hi tha.
Ram: Ha tum toh kabhi seedha seedha compliment deti nahi ho. Ghuma phirake always. I'm used to it.
Priya let out a chuckle putting her index finger under her nose, covering her mouth.
"Ah! How much I missed seeing her chuckle like this. Priya I just want you smiling like this. I'll try my best to be the life partner you deserve.", Ram thought.
Priya: But wouldn't it be a problem for you? Ummm...to go to office and come home as the Farmhouse is a little too far from the office.
Ram: No...koi nahi I'll manage. Anyways I don't think I'll be going to office everyday after signing the deal. I'll change my schedule.
Priya: Okay.
Ram(smiling): Okay then I'll sort out some houses then we all can choose our new home together.
Priya(smiling): Thik hai.
Ram: Ab thik lag raha hai. I couldn't understand first why I was feeling anxious about going back to Mumbai of course media and all are there but they'll be handled don't worry. Then it strike me that the moment I'm thinking about KM, ummm.....you leaving from there is coming in front of my eyes. Just imagining Pihu in that living room....it's not giving me a good feeling.
Priya(nodding): I understand.
Ram nodded.
Ram: Pihu will be okay with this na? I don't want her to take stress because of this. Waise bhi poora din she keeps saying stress ho raha hai aur woh peppermint ki goli khati rehti hai.
Priya(chuckling): Yes she'll be fine.  You're going to be with us.
Ram(dreamily looking at Priya): Yayyy! We're going to live in a new house. Our home. Ghar mein na sunlight achhe se aani chahiye. Ek pyaara sa garden hoga. We can plant different types of flowers. You know like gardening together. Pihu ko achha lagega. Ek swimming pool hoga. We can add jhoolas! We can choose everything together. We can have a dog. Aur tum batao what can we do?
As much as Priya loved him talking about their future. The moment she heard Dog, she became very very alert. Aren't there already 2 kids(including Ram ofc cause he's the younger one)?
Priya(glaring at Ram): A dog?
Ram(nodding innocently)?: Haaa...a dog! Kitne pyaare hote hain.
Priya: No.
Ram: Yaar phirse No! Kyun?
Priya: You 2 kids are enough for us all to handle together. That's why!
Ram(his hand went to his mouth): Priya! This is not fair! Par tumhi ne toh mujhe Raha Chalta Puppy kaha tha! You only said they're cute!
Priya(taking a deep breath): For the hundredth time I'm saying this....Maine Aapko Raha Chalta Puppy Nahi Kaha Mr. Kapoor! Don't try to change the topic by bringing something that you also know I didn't mean.
Ram: But you said puppies are cute! Toh kya problem hai?
Priya: Problem yeh hai ke mujhe hamare ghar mein ek puppy nahi chahiye.
Ram's heart fluttered with joy as Priya said 'Hamara Ghar'.
He knew for now she wouldn't agree but if he tries again and again he might succeed in the future.
Ram(pouting): Please.
Priya: No.
Ram sighed deeply.

Just then they heard Pihu calling them.
Pihu: Mumma! Papa! Where are you?
Ram and Priya went inside the room and saw Pihu sitting on the bed looking all around her searching for them. Ram went to the edge of the bed while Pihu walked to him and wrapped her arms around his neck.
Ram: What happened Cupcake? Are you okay?
Pihu: Hmmm....
Ram(caressing her cheek): If you're okay then why do you look sad to me?
Priya stood beside them looking at their daughter's not so happy face.
Ram: Are you sad because we're leaving Goa?
Pihu(looking into Ram's eyes): Yes.
Ram: I'm sorry Pihu bachhe. I wish hum aur zyada ruk paate yaha...
Priya: Baby sirf aapke Papa ko hi nahi sab ko aapne aapne office aur ghar jaana hai na? Aur hume bhi toh ghar jaana hai na?
Pihu: Ha woh bhi hai.
Ram: Thik hai. We can go to the beach now and watch the sunset before we go tomorrow. Chalna hai?
Pihu's face lit up listening to that.
Pihu(smiling): Haaa!
Ram looked at Priya who nodded agreeing to join them.

They got ready and went downstairs.
Others were chatting together in the living room.
Brinda: Tum log jaa rahe ho kahin?
Ram: Woh Pihu ko sunset dekhna hai isiliye beach pe.
Brinda: Oh okay. Sweetheart enjoy with the sunset Mumma Papa.
Pihu: Yayyy! Okkkk jaan! Bye!
Ram: Okay let's go. Bye everyone!
Others: Bye. Enjoy.

The trio went outside. Pihu sat in the backseat, Priya in the passenger seat and Ram started driving the car towards a beach.
Ram(turning on the music system): Pihu bachhe which song?
Pihu: Woh Aladdin wala song.
Ram(smiling): A whole new world?
Pihu(cheekily smiling): Yes.
Ram: Okay.
He played 'A Whole New World' from Aladdin. Pihu started shaking her head with the rhythm of the song while Priya started humming the song softly looking outside the window. Ram's heart fluttered in joy seeing his favorite girls enjoying the drive.
Priya played "Hawayein" from Harry Met Sejal and started humming the tune. Ram looked at her listening to the lyrics, and smiled. Priya also gave him a small smile.
Ram played "Tu Hai" from Mohenjodaro to which Priya and Pihu both started singing making Ram smile widely.

Soon they reached the beach. They spread the beach blanket and sat on it.   The sun was setting slowly to the horizon spreading around it's beautiful golden-orange beams. All three began to soak in the beauty for the last time before they head home.
Ram started clicking pictures of his favorite girls. He just couldn't stop praising how beautiful they're looking. They took a lot of selfies together. Then Pihu started clicking pictures of her parents.
Pihu: Popsie aap thoda mumma ki taraf jao. Right mein.
Ram looked at Priya and went to her side a little.
Pihu: Thoda aur.
He went more close to her.
Pihu: Oho! Thoda aur. Mumma aap ke kaam karo sit on Papa's lap like me.
Priya(shocked): Hein?
Pihu: Ha photo achhi aayegi.
Priya's cheeks became red due to blushing so hard.
Priya(to manage the situation): No baby. Mr. Kapoor can't handle my weight. Aap toh chote se ho na toh thik hai.
Ram knew she was just trying to make Pihu understand but he felt that heavily insulting.
Ram(whispering): Itni badi baat! I can't handle your weight! Tumhara accident hua tha toh maine uthaya tha aur uske baad uss raat bhi maine tumhe....
His mind went to their special night because of which their little munchkin was in front of them clicking pictures.

Priya became red like a tomato. She averted her eyes from him. Ram also shut his mouth up, smiling shyly.
Pihu(hands on her waist, narrowing her down): Aap dono koi baat nahi sunte ho. Thik se dekho idhar. Papa! Udhar jao!
Listening to Pihu's scolding Ram went more close to Priya and kept his hand on her shoulder softly. Priya immediately looked at him and their eyes met. They started gazing at eachother ever so softly.
Pihu clicked a picture just then.
Pihu: Ha ab hua. Now look here. Say cheese!
Ram and Priya's eyelock broke listening to Pihu's voice. They both looked at her and smiled to the camera while Pihu captured more pictures. Then she came and sat in between them showing them her art!
Pihu: It's beautiful!
Ram(kissing her cheek): Thank you for this sweetheart.
Priya: Yes they are beautiful. Thank you Pihu baby.
Pihu(smiling cheekily): Your welcome.
Ram: Pihu bacche let's go to that shop and grab something to eat. Priya let's go.
Priya: No. You two go teeno chale gaye toh koi aake yaha baith jayega and we would lose this place. You both choose something for me.
Ram(chuckling): Okay fine. Cupcake come with me.
Pihu held her Papa's hand and they started walking. Pihu turned to wave at Priya who waved back at her smiling with tears forming in her eyes as she saw the father-daughter duo walking hand-in-hand.

"Mr. Kapoor I'm sorry. I'm sorry for keeping Pihu away from you all these years. I know nothing I do could bring back those 5 years of your life. Pihu I'm sorry baby for not telling your papa the truth all these years and keeping him away from you. You both deserved each other's love. And I was no one to to break your relationship but I had to keep you safe. Every time I look at your happy faces it makes me happy very very happy but it makes me feel very very sad and guilty also. I hope everything becomes all right as we start our new adventure as a family. I know it's not gonna be a smooth ride for any of us given our past experiences but I want to try. I want to try my best to keep you happy and healthy. Mr. Kapoor you amaze me. I've always imagined how would you've been to Pihu, how loved and pampered she would've been by you, how you two would gang up against me but now looking at you with Pihu I feel like you've exceeded all my expectations. Daddy Cool! Yeh hi kaha tha na aapne? Well! That's nothing but a fact now. I'm glad Pihu met you that day in the park. The day changed our entire life, showering it with pure love and care we all feel for each other. ", Priya thought.

Sometimes later, she saw them coming back. Pihu had a small carry bag while Ram was carrying the bigger one. Both had huge smiles on their lips. Priya smiled at them both.
They both sat down. Pihu sat in Priya's lap.
Pihu(handing her milkshake): This is your Chocolate milkshake.
Ram: Andddd these are Little Hearts ka packet. And there's Chicken Burger, French fries...
Priya: Thank you to both of you.
Ram and Pihu cheekily smiled at her.
They all began sipping their milkshakes   and eating little hearts biscuits.
Pihu: Papa aapko pata hai jab mujhe ideas laane hote hai toh main burger khaati hoon.
Ram: Accha aur jab mujhe ideas laane hote hai na toh main cupcakes khata hoon. Dimaag aise dhoudne lagta hai!
Pihu and Ram chuckled merrily.
Pihu: Aapko pata hai mumma kya khaati hai jab unko ideas laane hote hai?
Ram: Of course. Green Salad!
Pihu(doing a high-five with Ram): Correct!
Priya(sulking): Tum dono bohot badmaash ho! Mazaak uda rahe ho mera!
Pihu: Par hum toh sach bol rahe hai mumma. Aap toh green salad hi khaate ho. Healthy healthy!
Priya: Ha kyunki mujhe tum dono ki tarah junk food khaane ka koi shawkh nahi hai.
Pihu and Ram(together): Boring!
Priya: Jo bolna hai bolo. Mujhe kya!
Pihu chuckled and kissed Priya's cheek making her giggle. Then she stood up from her lap and went a little forward to enjoy the setting sun.

Ram and Priya both were adoring their little daughter.
Ram: Janti ho Priya maine socha tha agar hum phir kabhi mile toh kaisa hoga? Baat karenge ya nahi? Aur baat ki bhi toh kya baat karenge?
Priya looked at him sadly.
Ram: I heard a poem long time ago. Aaj woh yaad aa gaya. I don't know who wrote it.
Priya(with a small smile): What poem?
Ram(softly):

"Ab jo milne aao, thode fursaat se hi aana.
Kuch waqt lete aana, kuch jazbaat lete aana.
Kuch adhoora jo tha, usse poora karne aana.
Dil jo dia tha, usse behlane ke liye aana.
Ab jo milne aao, woh adaayein lete aana.
Kuch sawaal jo the, unke jawaab lete aana.
Tut gaya tha jo, woh vishwas lete aana.
Chhut gaya tha jo, woh saath lete aana.
Ab jo milne aao, thode fursaat se hi aana."
                               - UNKNOWN

Priya was looking at him, teary-eyed. Ram gave her a small smile. Priya smiled back at him.
Priya: Bohot khoobsurat hai.
Ram nodded.
Pihu came running to them.
Pihu: Why can't we see the fishes here?
Priya: Because people are playing there, swimming, playing water sports. So the fishes stay very deep into the water so that people can't disturb them and they can live happily.
Pihu(sadly): Ohh...
Then again went ahead and stood there looking at the blue water.

Ram looked at Priya pouting. Priya knew what was it about. She glared at him and shook her head softly.
Ram: Please! Please na yaar!
Priya: Why are you so stubborn?
Ram: Pihu will be happy!
Priya: Pihu ka naam mat lijiye. I know aapko bhi chahiye. Aur fishes mar jaate hain. Tab kaise sambhalenge usse aur khud ko?
Ram: I'll handle her. I'm gonna ask her.
Priya: Mr. Kapoor! No. Please try to understand. If a fish dies you both will be sad, very sad actually. Do you really want that? I know you want to make her happy but fishes!
Ram thought for sometime.
Ram(sighing): Okay fine. No fish tank then....
Priya: Don't be sad. I denied as fishes don't really do well in a fish tank.
Ram sadly nodded.
Ram(in a low voice): I understand. It'll break our hearts. You're right.
Priya(patting Ram's shoulder): It's okay. It's okay.
Priya remembered how Ram lost his mother at such an young age. What he must've been through. Then his father, then Shivi. Then she also left him taking away Pihu with her. Maybe he was associating this with those heartbreaking times.
Thankfully Pihu came and hugged him tightly, then sat on his lap and started showing him the little shells she'd just collected.

As the sun set completely and the darkness surrounded them, they started their journey towards home.
Priya played "Phoolon Ke Rang Se" and the mother-daughter duo started singing the song happily. Ram's heart filled with immense joy watching them.

Then Ram played "Hey Jude" by The Beatles. Ram looked at Pihu through the mirror and understood she never heard the song but after some moments she started nodding her head enjoying the song. That made Ram happy. He looked at Priya who was also smiling.

Soon they reached home. Pihu ran into Brinda's arms and started telling her about how their afternoon.

It was 7:30pm when Priya went to their room. She entered and saw the father-daughter duo happily enjoying a cupcake making video on YouTube. Both were so into it that they didn't notice her entering.
Priya stood there silently, hands on her waist with a sulking face.
Finally they both looked at her and understood they both have done something wrong. They smiled at her a little unsure.
Priya(showing a watch): This watch of yours was in Brinda's room. (Showing another watch) This one in the living room. (Showing an elephant soft toy) This toy of yours was under the living room sofa. Tarun ko mila. And this barbie doll was lying in the garden. Kya karun main inka?
Ram and Pihu looked at each other then started looking all around the room except at her.
Priya: I asked something.
Ram: Woh...woh...I'm sorry Priya.
Pihu: I'm sorry Mumma.
Priya: Thodi si bhi discipline nahi hai dono ko! Poore ghar mein cheezein faili hui hai. Kal wapas jaana hai par inn dono ko koi farq hi nahi padta. Mazze mein cooking videos dekh rahe hain.
Ram: Baking Priya. Not cooking.
Pihu: Papa chup karo na. Mumma air zyada gussa hogi.
Priya was glaring at Ram.
Priya: Chup chap utho bed se dono ke dono. And start packing. Pihu go grab your toys. Tarun ko bolo he'll help you. And keep it in mind, help lena hai. Poora kam unse nahi karwana hai.
Pihu came down from bed, gave a chaste kiss to Priya then went downstairs.
Ram(muttering in his breath): Mazze jar rahe the dono. Abhi aana hai masterni ko. Terror hai terror!
Priya(frowning): Kuch kaha aapne?
Ram: Nahi...nahi....bilkul kuch nahi kaha.
Ram started assembling his shirts, pants, and blazers then stood at the edge of the bed, anxiously, not knowing how to do the packing.
Priya noticed it and went there.
Priya: You go search the house. Kuch idhar udher hai ya nahi. Main kar dungi packing.
Ram: No. It's okay. Main kar lunga.
Priya: It's okay. Mujhe pata hai aapko you're not used to all this. Aapko office mein bohot kaam hota hai. Aap jaiye dekhiye.
Ram smiled at her remembering the first morning after their marriage when he tried to fold cloths because of her taunt.
Ram: Okay.
Ram started walking towards the door but something ignited in him suddenly.
He went to Priya and embraced her in his arms softly. Priya was a little shocked at first then hugged him back.
Ram: Thank you.
Priya: Your welcome.
He broke the hug, looked at Priya for some seconds then went out of the room smiling like a goofball, leaving a blushing Priya.

It was 10pm when they all finished their dinner together and went to their respective rooms.
Ram and Priya were still packing the remaining things while Pihu was helping them both.
Then all three settled on the bed, feeling heavily tired.
Priya: Pihu baby lie down. Kal jaldi uthna hai. 8am ki flight hai.
Pihu(jumping in excitement): We are going to fly again?
Ram(smiling): Of course!
Pihu(clapping): Yayyyy!
Pihu kissed Ram's cheek then laid down. Ram covered her with the duvet properly then kissed her forehead.
Pihu: Mumma bed time story.
Priya(smiling): Okay fine.
Ram also laid down, excited to hear the story.
Priya started telling the good old 'The Elephant and The Mice Tale'.
Sometimes later, she noticed that both of them were sleeping peacefully. Priya smiled and kissed Pihu's forehead then ruffled Ram's hair softly. She too laid down and soon went into deep slumber.

This was a filler chapter as I I don't like to jump from a situation to another like the show with absolutely no continuation. Abhi Mumbai toh next moment Alibaug. Abhi they're fighting next minute Haldi laga rahe hain ek dusre ko! Frustrating as hell!

Anyways hope you all liked the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.5K 8.5K 171
Agape- a sacrificing love and Eros- a burning love. This story explores the agape and eros between Ram & Priya. This is a fanfic on Bade Achhe L...
20.5K 918 13
Fanfic on BALH2 post leap
5.5K 328 15
This story starts around Ram's dad's birthday. An interesting turns of event. It is lime/steamy type not lemon or smut. I don't own anything except t...
29.9K 2.2K 39
BALH2 Re-imagined: Ram and Priya, two lonely and broken individuals, devoid of affection, agree to a compromise for their families. Will their marria...