๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ || ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—š๐—ข ๐— ๐—ผ...

By Hexologh

- ๐— ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฌ/๐—ก ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฌ/๐—ก. ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท "๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ, ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฝ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฒ!" "๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๏ฟฝ... More

A Battle To Remember
Genderbent
Control
Emoticlones
Stuck with me FOREVER
Lost Composure!?
Awkward..
Done
Dark wishes
C.Y.N

Another what now?

3.4K 87 100
By Hexologh

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
————————————————
—————————————
TITLE: Another what now?
—————————————
————————————————

          Y/n puts a finger on her chin, So..Why am I doing this agian? | Y/n thought looking at a huge galaxy portal in her room.

Entertainment.

Creator replied making Y/n sigh, I ain't doin this. Ain't no way, | Turning around a invisible force pushed Y/n backwards into the portal.

"YOU MOTHER FU—" And just like that, The portal closed abruptly.

The door suddenly swings open, looking around Cathy shrugged and closed the door behind her.

'CATHY NOO'

Shaddup

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.————————————————
TIME SKIP
———————————
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

      Y/n sat up rubbing her head, looking around she was in the forest, she tilted her head. | Isn't this supposed to be another universe? I thought it'd be different.

Shrugging she stood up and started to walk, a few minutes of walking y/n hears the sound of a city.

       I'm here, Letz go| Y/n smiled before removing a branch from her view.

Taking out her phone she dials in a number before putting the phone near her ear.

"Hello! Pigsy's here the..—"

      Y/n zoned out, "Hello?" She snapped out before responding; "Hello" Silence..

"Is..Is this a prank..!?" Pigsy yelled, "Wata fa"

       "Goodbye" he hung up, "So rude" Y/n huffed stretching before leaping into the air before landing on the ground softly as her body turned invisible.

Going through the door/wall the two monkey and the two princess suddenly had a shiver up their spines.

        "Who was that Pigsy?" Mk asked looking at a mad pigsy, he never been mad at a customer before.

"..Nothing kid" Pigsy replied gritting his teeth as Mk raised a brow.

Y/n gazed at a wall and widened her eyes, a picture of her?

R.I.P Y/n L/n gone too soon.

     I'm dead..? Y/n thought, THATS SO COOL! She thought before sweat dropping, 'Maybe I am insane...?'

You think?

    'Hey! You are so not watermelon' Y/n huffed, 'The gone too some thing is kinda cringe to be honest, like image dying'

LMAO

BAHAHA

    'Okay my dudes letz do this'  Y/n smirked as her figure slowly showed causing the Legos to turned their gaze to the figure.

"Whatzup losersss!" Y/n shouted as she posed, silence..not a sound, the main character opened her eyes looking at the simps with doted eyes with them looking back at her with wide eyes.

    "Y-Y/n...Is that really you..?" Mei asked tears coming out from her eyes rolling down her cheeks.

"Nah I'm not even here, im just a hallucination, Of course you stupid bi—" Y/n got cut off as Mk hugged her tightly, "Y/n! Your really back!!" Mk shouted as happy tears rolled down.

    Cathy hurriedly stood up from her seat as a shocked Mayor followed behind, "U-Uhm! H...Hi! Do you remember me? I'm Cathy..!" She says, "Of course I remember you" Y/n patted Cathy's head as the girls eyes sparkled.

"I can't believe it...My Lady?" Mayor walked up before getting pushed by nezha "You mean My Lady?" He started as Mayor huffed in annoyance.

    "My lady! Your alive!" Nezha asked, "but..How?" Macaque suddenly asked as he appeared next to Y/n with a soft smile, "Y/n..Is that really you..?" He asked, "Yep!..Maybe..?" Y/n muttered.

"Holy jade emperor! Your actually alive!!" Monkey king yelled as he lifted the female up with a hug spinning around happily.

    "How..?" Redson asked questioned as Everyones eyes turned to dot, "Would you believe me.." Y/n started as Everyones eyes looked at her, "If I said I live in another universe?"

"Eh?" Everyone blinked.

——————————————————————————

"So you mean to tell me, That you live in a another universe?" Macaque asked, "That's what I said Dipshi—"

    "THATS SO COOL!" Tang suddenly interrupted, 'Suddenly I have an urge to kick you to the sun!' Y/n smiled.

DAWG WHAT 😭

     Bro leave that man alone, Why you being so rude 💀

'I wouldn't say rude'

     "B-But what If you need to return to your universe...? Does that mean you won't be able to see us anymore..?" Cathy asked as the atmosphere darkens with sadness looking at Y/n.

'Well u can make a double of me to stay here' Y/n closed her eyes thinking.

    'before that I wanna see them smile first' Y/n opened her eyes smiling at everyone.

"Hey..How about we spend time together?" Y/n asked as Everyone perked up.

——————————————————————————

First is Mk, On a picnic!

Mk was on Y/n's lap as she stroked his head, "I missed this.." Mk says as a tear dropped down his face.

   "I hope you feel better" said Y/n as she smiled, "I never got to say this to my Y/n..but.." Hot tears suddenly poured out of Mk's Eyes as he touched Y/n's cheek gently.

"I...lo-..Like..You..Y/n" Mk closed his eyes and smile.

   Y/n blinked, "I like you too" She winked making the boy flushtered before covering his face.

'I always knew yall are simps'

   way to ruin the mood Y/n

'shush Creator'

Removing his hands away from his face Y/n bent down kissing Mk softly on the lips as his eyes widened.

    He blinked two time his face now  turning Into a tomato, looks like his spirit is slowly leaving his body.

'Okay. New mission! Kiss everyone!'

——————————————————————————

Next the great sage and the warrior!

"Uh..This is kinda awkward" Y/n sweat dropped as currently the emo monkey and his boyfri- I mean.. Whatever,  hugged the girl tightly in their arms.

   "Too bad, I'm not letting you go" Macaque grumbled, "For once! I agree" Monkey king huffed.

"You two.." The monkey's looked up and smirked thinking they might have flustered her or something.

   "Are simps.." Y/n muttered as The two sweat dropped as Y/n then puts her hands on Macaques cheeks before...

"KISSING MACAQUE BEFORE ME!?" Monkey king gasped.

    Yeah..that's what I was going to say.

"Get over it" Macaque smirked blushing slightly, "no fair!!" Monkey king cried out getting closer to Y/n's face.

"Me too!"

——————————————————————————

Next is the goddess of the moon!!

Y/n blinked before sweat dropping, "You don't actually know how to skate..Do you?" She asked a struggling Chang'e.

   "I've been living in the moon all my life I've heard of Ice skating but n-never actually tried it!" Chang'e says almost slipping, "Come on" Y/n raised a hand at Chang'e.

"I'll teach you" she said and turned her head towards Chang'e.

   The moon goddess quickly puts her hand on Y/n at she pulled she close.

"You need to stand up straight, no need to be scared" Y/n whispered gently In chang'e ear making her shiver as she blushed slightly.

"R-Right..!"

*A few minutes later...*

  "Okay! I think I gotten the hang of it?" Chang'e says, "Well your no longer stumbling so yeah" Chang'e stood proudly before turning around and moving forward as fast as she can.

"Haha! Look at this Y/n! So cool!!"

    "Yeah! But you don't even know how to stop yet!" Y/n yelled back as Chang'es Eyes turned into dots.

"..Wait...WAHHKSJBDHDJJW" Chang'e screamed but not long after she bumped into a soft cushion.

   Looking up she sees Y/n, "Enjoying yourself? I appreciate your boldness" she smiled.

".. Boldness..?" Chang'e asked before blushing and slowly backing away from Y/n's chest.

"S-Sorry.." she muttered making Y/n laugh, "it's good no harm done" she shrugged giving chang'e a small kiss on the lips before skating away, Chang'e blinked before realizing what just happened.

    "EHH!??!"

——————————————————————————
Next is the pig the blue guy and the buddhist!

"I'm so glad that you can spend time with us Y/n, even if you aren't from this universe!" Sandy smiled offering Y/n tea.

    "How did you even get here?" Tang asked, "I was testing magic I forgotten I even had.." Y/n lied.

"Oh..! Interesting!" Tang wrote in his notebook, Pigsy rolled his eyes then handing Y/n a bowl of noodles, "this one is one the house kid" He smiled softly.

   Y/n hummed, "Thank you.."

'Too bad I can't peck Tang here, how unfortunate'

    If you have done that I'm pretty suck his soul would ascend.

'sounds fun'

    What the actual f—

——————————————————————————

Next is the one and only White horse dragon!!

Mei shrieked as she clung onto Y/n's arm, "Is it that scary?" Y/n sweat dropped, "YES!!" The dragon yelled making Y/n sigh.

   Before getting the remote and pausing the movie then patting Mei's head, "There There.." Y/n smiled.

As Mei looked up slightly, Y/n raised her hand snapping her fingers as the lights turned on.

   "There's no one that can hurt you, I'm here" Mei soften her gaze leaning closer to Y/n, "Yeah..Thank you.." Mei muttered.

Y/n kissed her forehead, "your welcome" She whispered as Mei blushed slightly.

      'Y/n smells nice...I'm not a pervert or anything of course!'

——————————————————————————
Cathy and her bodyguard is up!

"I can't believe I get to spent a day with the young master agian!" Mayor smiled, "Yeah!" Cathy says excitedly.

    Y/n hummed, "So where are we going?" She asked, "U-Uhm! Lady Chang'e wanted some ingredients for tonight's dinner maybe while we're at it we can spend some time together..?" Cathy asked.

     "That's sounds great Cathy, Lead the way" Y/n smiled.

"Hmp! Lego!" Cathy shouted and pointed of to a random direction, "I-I learned that from Mr. Sandy By the way.."Cathy put her two pointer fingers together.

——————————————————————————

     "What kind of ingredients do we need?" Y/n asked, "Shredded Monterey Jack cheese, 2 medium green onion, 3/4 cup Pace Chunky Salsa or Medium Picante Sauce, canola oil" Mayor says happily.

"Woahh, you have a strong memory Mayor! That's so cool" Y/n smiled making mayor blush slightly, "T-This is just a small set of my skill My lady! Nothing really much" He says with a proud face.

    'Even though I can make those stuff out of nothing, I still wanna spend some time with these two'

After buying the ingredients the three went onto a shopping spree  of snacks.

     Cathy then pointed towards a candy store, "C-Can I buy one?" She asked.

"Of course Cathy" Y/n says as Cathy ran off, "I won't be long..!"

      Y/n puts a hand on her cheek, "What a cute child" She says as Mayor nodded.

"I agree with you My lady, Ever since I fulfilled your wish of keeping Cathy Safe, She has done nothing but bring joy into my world" Mayor smiled.

      "My..Wish?" Y/n asked as Mayor's smile Twitched, "..When you died..You wanted me to make sure Cathy was safe..I couldn't just let your last wish be unfulfilled" Mayor bowed.

Y/n blinked before bending down to his level, "Your so cute sometimes you know?" She chuckled and patted his head making Mayor looked up at her with a flustered face.

     "C-Cute?" He asked.

"Yeah!" Gently putting hands on his cheek Y/n narrowed her eyes, "My cute little butler" she says before softly kissing mayors forehead.

       "M-My..Lady.."

Y/n's eyes then turns into dots before putting her hands on her hips, "I wonder what taking Cathy so long?" She asked a finger on her chin.

       Mayor blinked, blushing slightly he turns around covering his flustered face with one hand as the other hand creased his hair.

      He's never going to forget this memory.

——————————————————————————

"On your Prince's duties hmm??" The demon and the lotus shrieked and moved away, "M-My lady please stop scaring us like that!" Nezha sweat dropped.

     "What is wrong with you!?" Redson yelled.

"What isn't wrong with me?" Y/n questioned as a tear dropped from her cheek.

    "REDSON!"

"IM SORRY OKAY?!"

[ BEEEEEEEEEPPPP ]

     "Ya'll really should take a break ya know??" Y/n crossed her arms and tilted her torso.

"But what else are we supposed to do-"

    Make out with Y/-

"Explore my castle more!" Y/n threw her hands up and irk mark appearing on her cheek.

     "Now that I think about it..I've never actually got to explore my lady's Palace" Nezha puts a finger on his chin, "Me neither" Redson crossed his arms.

"So what'll it be Fire boy?" Y/n raised a brow, "Fi..Fire boy!?" Redson shouted in anger as his hair turned into flames.

      "My Lady can call you whatever she wants, She's far more superior then you" Nezha says.

"Why you little!!-" A sudden hand covers Redsons mouth, "No shouting in my castle" Y/n glared making the two shrink down in fear.

      "Just kidding!!" She shouted joyfully before grabbing the twos hand, "Lego!"

In the library The two princes looked around surprised, "This libarry is humongous" Nezha muttered.

       "Yeah, made it myself!...I made..This whole castle by myself" Y/n sweat dropped, "does this mean I'm sorta like Elsa now?" She muttered to herself.

"My Lady?" Nezha sweat dropped, "Seriously.." Redson shakes his head.

      "Anywhooo, Yall wanna read with me?" Y/n asked, "Of course my lady!" Nezha answered right away.

Redson huffed turning his head to the side hiding a small blush, "..I'm far too busy to hang out with..A Peasant like you.." he muttered.

      "Awh come onn" Y/n insisted, "Fine! Since you keep begging" Redson rolled his eyes as Ne'zha looked at him with unamused face.

The three sat on a soft comfortable couch, "This one is called Wonderful fate!" Y/n says as she opened the book.

      Half an hour later...

Y/n starts to feel a head on both shoulders, she perked up and looked side to side, 'Oh, they fell asleep' she thought as she closed the book silently making herself comfortable.

      'This day was the best..Too bad it's gonna be over soon..'

——————————————————————————
Why do yall keep requesting thing like dead Y/n's, sacrificing Y/n like??? 😭😭😭

I ain't mad just concerned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 20.6K 153
Tรกc phแบฉm: Toร n thแบฟ giแป›i ฤ‘แปu ฤ‘ang ฤ‘แปฃi ngฦฐแปi ฤ‘แป™ng tรขm. Tรกc giแบฃ: Tแป‘ Tรขy Ngฦฐแปi gรต: Mia cแปงa bแบกn nรจ Beta: Hoa Hoa cแปงa bแบกn ฤ‘รขy ร lร  truyแป‡n nร y gรต nhanh quรก...
61.7K 881 19
Ain't doing a description
3.5K 54 10
THE PHOTOS AND CHARACTERS ARE NOT MINE
1.9K 60 4
A story that takes place in the beginning of Deltarune. Just you and them, on a adventure. How romantic is that? "Just look and see." KRIS X READER I...