Daughter In Law Of Raghuvansh...

By lostlixee

"What's your name?" He asked her in a straight cold tone. Akshita and all the employees stared at him as if h... More

Copyright Disclaimer
¹•|CHARACTER|•¹
²•|CHARACTER|•²
0| Prologue |0
CHAPTER- 1
CHAPTER- 2
CHAPTER- 3
CHAPTER- 4
CHAPTER- 5
CHAPTER- 6
CHAPTER- 7
CHAPTER- 8
CHAPTER- 9
CHAPTER- 10
CHAPTER- 11
CHAPTER- 12
CHAPTER- 13
CHAPTER- 14
CHAPTER- 15
CHAPTER- 16
CHAPTER- 18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER- 20
CHAPTER- 21
CHAPTER- 22
CHAPTER- 23
CHAPTER- 24
CHAPTER- 25
CHAPTER- 26
CHAPTER- 27
CHAPTER- 28
CHAPTER- 29
CHAPTER- 30
CHAPTER- 31
CHAPTER- 32
CHAPTER- 33
CHAPTER- 34
CHAPTER- 35
CHAPTER- 36
CHAPTER- 37
CHAPTER- 38
CHAPTER- 39
CHAPTER- 40
CHAPTER- 41
CHAPTER- 42
CHAPTER- 43
CHAPTER- 44
CHAPTER- 45
CHAPTER- 46
CHAPTER- 47
CHAPTER- 48
CHAPTER- 49
CHAPTER- 50
CHAPTER- 51
CHAPTER- 52
CHAPTER- 53
CHAPTER- 54
CHAPTER- 55
CHAPTER- 56
CHAPTER- 57
CHAPTER- 58
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU❤️
❤️LOVE❤️
•HIS INNOCENCE•
•Love in Vengeance•
ANNOUNCEMENT🔊

CHAPTER- 17

175K 9.2K 2.1K
By lostlixee

40K😭😭😭😭

__________✨

Ho tere ishq mein dooba rahe
Din-raat yunhi sada..

Mere khwaab se aankhein teri naa hoye juda
Mera naam tu haathon pe apne likhe baar haan..
Aye kaash ke aisa bhi din laaye woh Khuda

Tu hi mera mera mera..

Tu hi mera aa aa....
Tu hi mera mera 

__________✨✨

Next Morning

"Maa Me unki lemon tea lekar jaati hu, unka time ho geya gym ka" Akshita said with a bright smile, looks like she not gonna miss any chance to see her husband now 🌝

(Mom I will take his lemon tea, it's time for his gym.)

"Someone is very happy today!" Rashmi said in a teasing tone, making her blush.

"N..n..No maa I just..I..I will go!" She literally runs from there making Rashmi chuckle.

"See jiji looks like everything is gonna be better soon" Bhavna exclaimed looking at the kitchen door.

"Hope so! I'm waiting for the day when I will see my children having children" Rashmi looks at Bhavna and they burst into laughter.

{{{{•}}}}

Akshita entered the room and found Ekansh coming out from the bathroom, she gave him a breathtaking smile making him stumble at his place with widening eyes.

"Aww, you look cute with those big eyes," she exclaimed, approaching him and handing him his tea.

He put his palm on her forehead and then muttered something under his breath making her frown.

"What happened?" She asked

"What happened to you?" He asked checking her temperature again.

"Nothing happened to me." she replied casually.

"Do you have any memory loss problems?" He asked with concern.

"I am fit and fine!" She replied, getting offended.

"Then why are you behaving like this?" He asked putting the tea on the side table. He needed to clear things with her.

"I'm behaving normally!"

"No you are not! You never talk to me like this" he said with a raised eyebrow.

"Why? shouldn't I talk to my husband like that only?"

"And from when you start considering me your husband?" He asked, taking a step closer to her.

"Since the day you filled vermillion in my head, so I care!" she replied, taking a step closer to him.

Damn too much dramatic 🤧

"But you never said this to me" he took a step closer again looking into her eyes.

"You never asked me" she too took a step closer maintaining eye contact.

"You should have told me without asking." he came closer.

"Then you should have claimed your rights without my telling you '' she took the last step closer to him, she could feel his breathing on her nose, they were just an inch apart, if someone pushes one of them then they would probably end up kissing eachother.

Guys control 😭

They were looking at eachother without blinking their eyes lost in eachother.

"Suniye!" She said very softly and calmly.

(Listen!)

"Hmm?" He was still lost in her eyes.

"Chai pee lijiye thandai ho jayegi aur aap late" she said suppressing her laugh.

(Drink your tea or it will get cold and you will be late.)

"Huh?" He came out of his dreamland when she stepped back.

"Your lemon Tea Pati Dev" she said controlling her laugh, she knows if she doesn't go out of the room now then she will surely burst into a loud laugh looking at his red face.

He was red in embarrassment, she moved out of the room giving a last glance to him.

He rubbed his neck through his hand and a small........very small smile made its way on his face.

'What is happening to her? Till yesterday she was all cry baby and today she is all haye baby, and what are these feelings? but surely I am loving it' He thought and take his tea to drink.

Time Skip...

"Is something special today?" Shlok asked, looking at the food on the dining table.

"Yes, is something special today? So many varieties of food" Trilok asked in amusement.

"Arey dad didn't you notice? It's all bhai's favourite" Avyansh winked indicating at the silent Ekansh and Akshita who was serving him breakfast and blushed hearing Avyansh.

"Yes everything is made by Akshita today" Bhavna told everyone.

"Wow!!!!! Looks like someone is in a good mood today" Trisha said with a teasing smile.

"Yes! Yes! Bhai ka mood to sirf bhabhi bena sakti hai" Veer said without realising the meaning.

(Yes! Yes! Only my sister-in-law can make my brother's mood.)

Gayetri instantly choked on her food while the couple widened their eyes. They are not even capable of giving any excuse now.

Bhavna glared at him telling 'is this a place to say this' while trisha hit his left hand.

Adhiraj and Tara chuckle, but soon they hear someone clearing their throat, everyone diverting their attention to the owner of the sound who was Gayetri.

"We have decided to do Pooja of lord Satyanarayan tomorrow and I know I don't need to say anyone to be present there because they will be but I need to tell you Ekansh because If I don't then you will not grace us by your presence."

"So you better take a day off tomorrow young man, I will not like any of your excuses, do you get that?" Her voice was dominating.

Ekansh nodded while gulping.

Did I mention that the Great Ekansh Raghuvanshi is actually scared of his grandmother? Well, he is. She serves as his inspiration, possessing the same commanding presence that she once had as the driving force behind Adhiraj Raghuvanshi's success.

Akshita looked shocked looking at her bheegi billi husband.

(Scared wet cat) 💀 wtf

(Scared cat!)

'Ye mere hi pati hai na?' she thought with a frown on her face which doesn't go unnoticed by her Father-in-law.

(Is he my Husband?)

"Arey Akshita beta he is scared of your Dadi!!!" Shlok chuckled at her.

"I'm not dad!,I just respect Dadi!!" Ekansh snapped, how can he say that he is scared that too infront of his wife.

"Then you don't respect us right? Because you never listen to us" Trilok asked, raising his eyebrow.

"You guys know what?"

"What?" Gayetri asked, raising her left eyebrow.

"I..I Will go now so that I can come early...yeah...so I can stay at home tomorrow! By..bye everyone" Ekansh said nervously and stood up to go.

Akshita looked at him with an open mouth like she saw an alien, Tara who was sitting beside her elbowing her making her come out of her thoughts.

She looks around and stands up to go behind her husband verna fir woh bina lunch liye chala jaega 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ufff so much bhaga daudi😩

(So much running)

She went to him with his lunch box and called him, he turned to hear her and sigh looking at the lunch box.

'Why does she have to give this stupid lunch box! Can't she come office with it'

"I have to go to the market for shopping for all the things required for pooja" she informed him, unaware of his thoughts, making him shocked.

'Wait!! Why do I want her to come to the office?'

'Quality time😏' his inner voice answered.

'No! No! What's happening Ekansh control yourself' he stand shooking off his thoughts and look at Akshita who was looking at him with some weird expression.

"Ho geya?" She asked still with the same expressions.

(Done?)

He looked away and took the box from her and was about to turn but she stopped him.

"Ese hi ja rahe hain?" She asked with some disappointment, He frowned.

(You are going like that?)

"I mean..I told you something na" she tried to remind him.

"What?" He asked in confusion.

"I told you na that I don't believe in first being friends and all after marriage, we can work better on our relationship!" She said with some hope so he can understand what she is trying to say.

"So?" He asked not getting anything.

"So we are husband and wife!" She said playing with her saree's pallu.

"Thank you for telling!!, Actually I got married for the first time so didn't know that" He said sarcastically.

"Don't you know how a normal couple behaves?" she asked, getting irritated.

"You never told me!!" he replied with the same tone making her amused but a small smile spread on her face.

"Now I am na! So there is something, you know between husband and wife, they should do to... you know, balance their married life!" She tried her best to give him hints.

"What's that?" He asked curiously, what is that thing that she is so desperate for?

Her smile dropped, now she was pissed off. How can her husband be so dumb?, but what can she do? this poor child married for the first time na!!🤦🏻‍♀️

"Nothing!! Bye you are getting late" She said in the same pissed off tone looking somewhere not particularly.

'Ajeeb ladki hai!' he thought looking at her with frown

(She is Weird!)

Akshita sighed and turned to leave when someone grabbed her wrist, and to no surprise, it was Ekansh. He pulled her towards him, causing her to collide with his well-built chest. She instinctively placed her hands on his shoulders to steady herself, her eyes widening in surprise. The gasp escaped her lips as he placed his other hand on her exposed waist, which was not covered by her saree. Both of them felt a shiver run through their bodies as their skin made contact.

It was the first time they were intentionally so close to each other. Everything around them seemed to fade into silence, and the only thing they could hear was the sound of their own racing heartbeats. Ekansh's gaze was locked with hers, unaware of the impact his mere glance had on her. And there he was, touching her bare waist, sending delightful shivers down her spine.

He came closer to her making her breath hitched, she became nervous, she closed her eyes thinking about his next move, tightly clutching his shirt she closed her lips tightly to avoid the thing she was thinking right now.

Before she could do anything she felt his warm lips and she became numb in her place, she didn't even move a bit, her mind went blank when she felt his warm lips, she shut her eyes more tightly.

He felt awkward but still that and then came closer to her right ear. His nose was touching her earlobe, she can feel his breathings on the lower part of her earlobe.

"Take care!" He whispered in his soft husky voice.

Gone!

She is gone now!

 her breath was already heaving up and down due to proximity and now this.

Utha lo koi use gir jayegi ladki!

He smirked looking at her and turned to go to his car, he stopped after opening the car door but didn't look at her.

A small smile spread on his face.

'My Crazy Woman' He thought shaking his head and sat inside the car and drove off.

Akshita was still standing numb after coming out of the shock hearing the horn sound.

She touched her temple...
This is where he kissed her...

She can't stop thinking about it and she becomes a whole tomato remembering the scene again and again.

'I was talking about shopping for pooja! I was asking if he could join me in shopping. What did he understand about God!!'  she face palmed, blushing hard.

'Well it was not bad though, I didn't know Ekansh Raghuvanshi has this side too' She thought biting her lower lip. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How's the chapter everyone?

Looks like I gave you Ekansh's 2.0 version also😂

Many more to come stay connected.

Vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 61.9K 37
Ruhaan oberoi and sitara Khanna tied a knot of marriage six months back. A power couple for the outside world. But inside the four wall they are just...
1.6M 84.7K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...
83.9K 3.5K 23
HIS OBSESSION series - BOOK 1 ' To all the book girlies , who are not so innocent ~ here is your man , opps fictional man who is ready to make your...
1.9M 160K 88
"I can give you grandchild without marriage too mom" Mira said after listening to her mom's useless reason making everyone shock. Yeah???? "I...I mea...