THE LIFE OF HARRY POTTER

By weird_little_bug

(This takes place during the summer after Harry's 5th year at Hogwarts) What happens when a bored author deci... More

𝐢𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 π‘‡π‘Šπ‘‚
𝐢𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸
𝑨/𝑡
π‘ͺ𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑢𝑼𝑹
𝐢𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸
𝐢𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐼𝑋
𝐢𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
π“£π“—π“π“π“š π“¨π“žπ“€ 𝓐𝓛𝓛!!

𝐢𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑂𝑁𝐸

2.4K 38 7
By weird_little_bug

꧁𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶꧂
"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Writing*
~Paraseltongue~
Author notes

3rd Pov
It was suppose to be an average day for everyone when suddenly, a group of wixen accompanied by the celestial beings of their world were suddenly teleported to a grand theater.

"Harry!" ,suddenly echoed the large room. The scream belonged to a tanned,bushy haired girl named Hermione Granger.

The name she yelled belonged to a ravenette that was lying unconcious on the ground with a pool of blood steadily growing under him. Before anyone else could react, Harry was suddenly in the arms of one of the godly beings. She had blonde hair and electric blue eyes. Upon her head was blue moon tattoo. She wore a long blue dress with puffy, lace sleeves paired with light blue heels that had a golden flower design at the bac, this was accented by her blue eyeshadow and glossy lips. Upon her head was a glod flower crown with an emerald embedded in a butterfuly at the back. On her left hand, was a gold wedding ring that bore a sapphire which complimented her blue and white floral nails.

DRESS

SHOES

EYESHADOW

LIPS

CROWN

RING

NAILS

As she held Harry, a bright light engolfed them making the others turn away. Once the light subsided, Harry lad in the woman's looking healthy and healed. He was also in a new outfit, a white crop top and pink shorts.

OUTFIT

Soon, another person appeared before the group. This person had white hair and purple eyes and appeared to be female. They wore a black lacey dress along with black heels that matched with their pale skin, dark red lips and purple makeup. They also wore a sliver necklace with a cresant moon pendant and a purple jem. They also had long black nails with small constellations on them.

DRESS

HEELS

NECKLACE

"Is he alright?" Questioned the albino female looking over at the woman holding a sleeping Harry. The blonde woman nodded but still firmly held Harry within her pale arms. The white haired woman now looked back at the still weary crowd of wixen and smiled.
"Hello wizards and witches, welcome to my reaction room. I am Willow" the woman, Willow greeted the others, "Do any of you have any questions?"
Several hands went up immediately. Willow pointed to a man with pale skin and hooked nose. He wore black robes and had black greasy hair. This man was Severus Snape.☟︎︎

"Yes Mr. Snape" Willow said. The group looking shocked and more weary after that but none the less, Snape relpied,"What are we doing here?"
His tone was a bit harsh but relatively monotone as he stared at the woman in front of him.
"You all are here to react to Harry Potter," Willow answered calmingly. A few hands went down at the answer but multiple hands still remained up.
"Yes Ms. Granger," Willow pointed at a the bushy haired brunette.
"Who are they?" Hermione asked pointing at the other worldly beings that were quite fixated on the sleeping ravenette in the blonde's arms. A sly smirk appeared on Willow's face. Clearing her throat effectively drawing all eyes to her, she responded," I think it's time for an introduction."

A/N
This is my attempt at another story. I really am enjoying the ideas for this book so imma continue it. No, i dont care if others like it or not but if you do maybe leave a comment or a like:) I rather enjoy seeing that at least someone likes my writing but anygays enjoy the rest of the book.😊

Word count:605 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.2K 30
From Archive Of Our Own
113K 4.6K 43
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...
1.4M 99K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
85.6K 1.8K 25
4/06/20: I might discontinue this. 30/06/22: Discontinued What if Percy knew he was a demi-god and a wolf. When he turns 18 he will have a mate. Nico...