Dead and Alive (Male Reader x...

Por DEMGSC1920

Ever since Blake left the White Fang, Y/N has always been skeptical and worried about the White Fang itself... Más

Bio
Prologue
(Vol 1) Chapter 1: Beacon Academy
(Vol 1) Chapter 2: Initiation Pt 1
(Vol 1) Chapter 3: Initiation Pt 2
(Vol 1) Chapter 4: The talk
(Vol 1) Chapter 5: Racism
(Vol 1) Chapter 6: Forever Fall
(Vol 1) Chapter 7: Schnee vs Taurus
(Vol 1 Finale) Chapter 8: The White Fang
Team CATE Bio
Dreams and Nightmares Trailer
(D&N) Chapter 9: Entering the Dream
(D&N) Chapter 10: The fight
(D&N) Chapter 11: 2nd Round
(D&N) Chapter 13: Leave me alone!
(D&N) Chapter 14: The Brother
(D&N) Chapter 15: The Final Round
(D&N) Chapter 16: One Last Stand
(D&N Finale) Chapter 17: Team CATE
(Vol 2) Chapter 18: Food Fight
(Vol 2) Chapter 19: The Secret

(D&N) Chapter 12: Train Fight

871 28 6
Por DEMGSC1920

???: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Scene shows Yang crying bullets after seeing her hair. Ruby sighs seeing her as the brothers were left uncomfortable.

Erwin: Is she...

Ruby: I think she's going through depression, a mid life crisis and possibly angry thoughts... times ten.

Erwin: Oh.

Yang: How could this happen to me?! *cries none stop* My sweet hair, my beautiful golden locks all gone!

Ruby: Yang... this is a dream, is not real.

Yang: Still! Can't believe he thinks I would cut my hair!

Ruby: Well... you do look cleaner.

Yang's jaw dropped and her head popped after that very comically as Cachari giggled as Erwin looked away holding so much his laugh. Yang glared at them as she grabbed Cachari's hair and eyes red.

Yang: You think it's funny?! Want me to leave you bald?!

Cachari: I already *snorts* shaved my entire hair.

Ruby who was trying to hold her laugh giggled, until Yang glared at her, literally going through her head. Ruby's smile disappeared and gulped.

Ruby: Uh oh.

Erwin: All right. I think we had maybe... *covers his mouth* had a lot of fun.

Yang: This is torture!

Ruby: Nah! All right, let's get moving.

Cachari: Let's first count our coins. Blake had 4, do we all have four or one.

They put their hands in their pockets with the four showing four coins.

Erwin: Four, we have 16 in total. Let's use the same strategy Blake used. Contact lenses.

Ruby gulps as they look at her.

Ruby: Can I... not put them?

Erwin: But we need the others to know our moves.

Ruby: So I'll stay close to Yang.

Yang: No, no, he's right. We need them to learn we find Y/N. So come on.

Ruby: Ugh, fine.

Erwin flipped the coin and 8 contact fell in his hand, as everyone was in a circle.

Erwin: Everyone pick two.

They do as he says, as Erwin puts them as well as Cachari comfortably.

Yang: It's been a while.

She puts them slowly but correctly... Ruby scared goes to throw them away but Erwin grabbed her wrist.

Erwin: Ruby, you have to put them on.

Ruby: But they're so weird, what do they feel like? How hard will it be to take them out? Can't we use some cameras in our chest?

Erwin: Come on, is not that bad. You won't feel anything.

Ruby: They all say that, and when they say that means IS THE WORST FEELING!!!

Yang: No he's right, they don't feel anything. Why do you think I wear them every time in Halloween.

Ruby: You mean every time you ditch my birthday?

Erwin: Look, if I put them for you, will you be okay?

Ruby groans worried and sighs.

Ruby: Fine.

Erwin: Okay. Now please... don't crush my hand.

He shows her his free hand so she can hold it and grabs them with both crushing them already.

Erwin: *whining* Already doing it.

He shows one contact in his finger as again Ruby gulps.

Erwin: Eyes wide open.

Ruby opens them as far as she can, as her face turned red from blushing but she was definitely afraid of the contacts. His finger got close to her eye as he quickly goes to the other and moves away his fingers.

Erwin: Close them.

She closes them as he rubbed her eyelids for a second or two and later separated.

Erwin: And tada!

Ruby blinked a few times, trying to feel them but nothing.

Ruby: Huh, I really don't feel them.

Yang: And you were being over dramatic!

Ruby: Weren't you?!

Yang: Just shut up. I don't know what you're talking about.

Ruby: Oh really?!

Erwin: Ok, we had fun, let's move.

They nod, as Cachari and Yang create two motorcycles, with them driving and Erwin and Ruby as passengers. They drive towards the city as scene shows Weiss watching the computer with Shion.

Weiss: What is their plan?

Shion: Take the fight to him. Weiss if this doesn't work, I am gonna need you to pay attention to his moves.

Weiss: Why? Ia his dream, he can become more powerful than here.

Shion: But not his technique and fighting skill, you're the most versatile of your team, you might be his target, but you're probably the closest to defeat him.

Weiss looks at her and later at the computer as scene moves to them arriving in Vale as they see the neo look of it. They hop of the motorcycle and looks at it.

Yang: *whistles* Now this is some good stuff. I like how it looks.

???: Is that Erwin?

The four look seeing many guys in shock as girls scream, fan... girls.

Erwin: Huh?

They ran towards him as Erwin screamed.

Erwin: Oh god, no!

He ran away like a gag character as the other three looked confused until they were run over the paparazzis. They got up and looked confused.

Yang: What the hell?!

Cachari: Can't believe Y/N thinks Erwin would be a rich guy.

Erwin: Get them out of my face!

Cachari: *screams at him* Don't worry, you're doing great! *towards Yang* Is he going to be okay?

Yang: He's your brother.

Ruby looked down fuming as Yang looks back at her.

Yang: Oh my god... you've fallen for him.

Ruby: What?!

Yang: My little sister is in love!

Yang ran and hugged Ruby who fought back.

Ruby: Let me go!

Yang: *smiling* I can't believe my little sister is growing up so quickly.

Ruby: Let go!

Cachari looked confused as he sees in the back Erwin run from one side of the road to another.

Erwin: Help me!

Cachari: You're doing fine! Just keep running!

Ruby slaps her face with Yang still hugging her. Scene shows Y/N knelt in a building with some White Fang crouched by his side.

WF #1: Do we kill them?

Y/N: No. Kidnap them, but don't throw excessive force. Knock them and take them. Let's wait them in the next stop.

Some of them nod as scene moves Erwin shaking with a napkin cleaning some kiss marks on his cheeks, with Cachari cleaning the other. Ruby was holding the four tickets as Yang had her arms crossed.

Erwin: They fell on me, it was a nightmare.

Yang: You should've embraced the ladies.

Erwin: Gross! I've never been in a relationship! Why would I want ladies falling in me?!

Yang: Is a dream come true. Get the best and walk away with pride.

Cachari: You've been in a relationship?

Yang: No, I just do friends with a few benefits.

Cachari: What?!

Cachari gulped and Erwin almost passed out, but Ruby... she was too innocent.

Ruby: What?

Yang: You know, friends doing boyfriend and girlfriend-

Cachari: Yang just shut up!

Yang: What? I'm just telling her-

Cachari: Just shut up, okay?

Yang: Fine.

Ruby: But what is friends with benefits?

Erwin: It's better you don't know.

Ruby: But why?

The bullet train arrives as they walk in.

Erwin: Just don't.

Ruby walks last confused, as the door closes. They enter as they look at the seats, looking quite shocked.

Yang: Seeing from Blake's eyes is something but... from my own? This looks awesome.

Ruby: There's our seats!

She used her Semblance and ran towards the seat and sat down.

Ruby: Come on! They're comfortable.

Yang ran and sat by her side getting comfortable as well.

Yang: Oh my god... this feels so nice.

Ruby: I know.

Erwin and Cachari sat as well in seats in front of them as Erwin got comfortable and he smiled.

Erwin: They're not bad.

He heard a door open and saw a girl walk in... she was in the small group that got to him.

Erwin: Shoot!

He grabbed Ruby's cape and puts it on hiding his face as the girl passes. The three looked at the traumatized Erwin as Yang giggled.

Yang: Smart little Erwin is afraid of ladies.

Erwins I'm afraid of what they'll do to me!

The train started to move as scene shows Blake waking up and looks around a bit angry.

Blake: Yang!

She walked towards where Shion was and saw Weiss looking at the computer seeing their every move.

Blake: They got in?

Weiss: Yeah.

Blake: Shion, you said what happens in the dream affects the real world, that includes vice versa?

Shion: Yes.

Blake was in the web with Yang's body by her side.

Blake: Good.

She stomps on her stomach as Yang groans in pain holding her stomach.

Yang: *groaning* Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...

She falls from the seat as scene changes to Blake hopping off as Shion and Weiss see Yang in the floor with the others three shocked.

Ruby: What happened?

Yang: *in pain* Must've been Blake... she hit me in my abs.

Ruby: You have abs?

Yang: *in pain* Just... shut... up...

She struggles to get in the seat as Cachari helps her and she sits as she gets a paper from the bottom of the seat and also sees a few pens... people forget their stuff. She writes something and shows it to her own face as Blake sees what it says.

"Fuck you"

She later gives Blake the middle finger and she breaks the paper later. She leans back until the train stops... it a very quick one.

Yang: We got to the Schnee Mansion?

Cachari: Not exactly.

They see some White Fang enter the train as some people run away.

Cachari: Let's merge with the others.

They nod and when they go to walk, they were blocked as other people walked out, but the White Fang were at his face.

Erwin: I think we got captured.

Cachari: You think genius?

More entered behind them and some in front of them. The driver was also running away but a White Fang took his place... that means something.

Cachari: He's here.

Yang: Who?

Cachari: Y/N.

Yang sighs as she slowly activates her weapons as the White Fang showed blades. In one second, entire train became a fight club, Cachari kicked a member back later giving a few others a barrage of slashes to a few others as he kicks it back showing Erwin go and hits it with the back handle and later rolls quickly as with the handle he shoots a few of them later blocking a blade and later slashes them back. He gets slammed to a wall and deflects a blade, until the WF member tripped and fell on its side showing Ruby smiling.

Ruby: Got your back.

She slams the back of her scythe to the WF member but also cutting part of the roof. She sees that and yelps, as Yang punches one back and later uppercuts another out of the bullet train as she groans.

Yang: This train doesn't hold crap!

Erwin slashes one and later kicks another one back.

Erwin: Let me get to the front, I'll stop the train!

Cachari: Ruby, help him!

Ruby nods and tumbleweeds away with Erwin in her Semblance. Cachari deflects a blade and later runs and double kicks two more back and swings now his chained kama, wrapping two members and one comes back, as he smashes the two wrapped White Fang members and kicks the other back without touching the ground. Yang punches one through the seats and later dodges one making a two handed backflip... but stumbles at landing.

Yang: God... I feel so... light!

She blocks a blade with her weapon and punches the member back as she smiles.

Yang: I feel lighter!

A kama passes by her head and wraps the neck of one that was running at Yang and Cachari smashes him to the ground.

Cachari: Can you handle your precious hair, later?!

Yang: Party pooper.

Ruby pushed through the White Fang and later stopped as Erwin lands and was by the door.

Erwin: Thanks.

Ruby: No problem.

Erwin kicked the door and the driver shoots at Erwin who deflects it outside the window and with the handle, he knocks it out. Ruby ran and took him away as Erwin grabbed the handle or... what was left of it and Ruby looked outside. Erwin's hand glow green as the entire control as Ruby looks in shock.

Ruby: Wow. How?

Erwin: The bullet train is electric, it can be controlled manually or automatic as well from a computer, should have the same components as one.

The train slowly stops as Ruby kicks one back as she looks at Erwin struggling.

Erwin: I need... a second...

The train stopped faster and faster as Cachari and Yang stumbled, with Cachari falling holding Yang, both hitting their side as well as some White Fang members as well. Erwin slowed down the train as Ruby holds on as the train went now at normal speed with Ruby holding to a wall. She sighs and looked at the tired Erwin, scene changes to Cachari groaning as well as Yang as he looks forward and sees Yang opens one eye and smirks at him.

Yang: Hello, hot stuff.

Cachari had a heavy breathing but slows down also feeling hers, getting up slowly and sees the entire White Fang in the ground, he gives Yang a hand and she also sees what happened.

Cachari: Let's... get them out.

Erwin leans back as Ruby checks on him.

Ruby: You're okay?

Erwin: Yeah... just... need a break. I wanna sleep.

Erwin passed out as Ruby sighs and grabs his arm, helping him get up as Cachari and Yang were throwing the off, landing in some grass, luckily there was no animals or Grimm near.

Yang: I got one question for you, not that you really need to answer it-

Cachari: Just ask.

Yang: Is this the first time you have a girl around your arms?

Cachari: Why are you even asking that?

Yang: No just... wanted to know.

Cachari: Is random, uncomfortable and out of place. If what you want is to joke, I must say... it completely failed.

Yang: So first time?

Cachari: Yes! First time! Let's just get the rest of them out!

He kicked one off as Ruby ran as it shows Erwin passed out with his arm around her neck as she sets him down in one of the seats.

Cachari: Stopped the train?

Ruby: Mhm.

Cachari: Can't say I'm surprised, that's him all right.

Ruby: What now?

Yang: I say we get to Y/N and rip that Grimm off his chest.

Ruby: If we can find him.

Cachari: We won't find him... he'll find us. Now... let's wait.

Yang and Ruby nod as scene slowly moves to the roof of the train, showing Y/N crouched in the stopped bullet train as scene turns black after that... ending the chapter.

Chapter 12 is here, from what I think, there's 3 to 5 chapters left, I can tell you that the final fight will be a personal one but I will explore also the characters in the last few chapters. Hope you enjoyed it, vote for it and later.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

366K 4.7K 44
A story about a boy that joined the white fang but was left for dead. Thought his friends would help him but didn't. Only feels certain emotions. Be...
1.9K 27 30
After the fall of Beacon, team RWBY and the Ultra brothers bring the battle to Salem, hopefully to end this once and for all ビーコンアカデミーの壊後、チームRWBYとウ...
16.2K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...
257K 4.7K 35
Y/n is the younger brother of Adam Taurus, after years of fighting side by side with Adam you leave the white fang wanting to change people views on...