๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’ ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ซ...

Por -amysworld

ห—หห‹๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก! 'หŽห— โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ... Mรกs

๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’
๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐‘๐€๐๐๐„๐‘
๐๐Ž๐“ ๐’๐Ž ๐๐€๐ƒ
๐๐‘๐”๐‚๐„ ๐˜๐€๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐€
๐๐€๐๐„๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐˜
๐†๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐…๐„๐ ๐’๐“๐€๐†๐†
๐•๐€๐๐‚๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐๐๐„๐‘
๐†๐‹๐€๐๐‚๐„๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‰๐”๐Œ๐๐’๐‚๐€๐‘๐„๐’
๐€/๐
๐ˆ ๐’๐„๐„ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’ ๐ˆ๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐“๐‡๐€๐๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐” / ๐€/๐ !

๐„๐’๐‚๐€๐๐„?

949 14 3
Por -amysworld

THEY BOTH HEARD the door open so Robin grabbed on the phone tighter ready too beat that sick old motherfucker up.

But when the door opened more too reveal another man that was not the grabber, " no fucking way." He said surprised and robins face softened when he saw that is Isn't the grabber but still stood in front of Scarlett, protecting her.

" I knew he was hiding something down here from me but holy shit." He said looking around the basement.

" please help , could you call my parents , call my friends, Blake's house!" Scarlett asked quickly.

" hey kid don't worry he's not here he's gone too work , I-im max." He said still looking around the old basement that Scarlett was getting sick of.

" no wonder why he was freaking out all morning." He told the both of them, " hey you wanna know the story on how I found you two?" He said too the both of them but the door started too open revealing the grabber.

"No , no no. no no!" Scarlett mumbled and the grabber came in hitting max with an axe on his head as Scarlett screamed and robin pulled her so they could back away from the grabber.

" look what you made me do, you made me kill my brother." The grabber said too the both of them only wearing half of the mask revealing more of his face.

" no, no it wasn't us." Robin said breathing heavily looking at the dead body , " he was an idiot, but he was my idiot." The grabber said maniacally.

" I'm sorry max, looks like I have too put you with the others, you'll find the naughty boys after all." He said with a sigh .

"What's with the phone?" The grabber asked Robin , " I told you it doesn't work!" He shouted at the both of them making Scarlett flinch and robin held her hand wrapping his hand around hers.

" normally , I would use a knife but you are special Robin and Scarlett." He said too the both of them pointing the axe at them both .

" don't fucking touch her ." Robin mumbled but the grabber ignored him.

" I'm gonna take my time , I want this too REALLY hurt." He told the both of them ,  " Sampson!" He called out and a dog came in not any dog a guarding dog.

He tied the dog leash up " good boy." He said too the dog, he turned around picking up the bloody axe and turning too look at the frightened kids.

He smiled before swinging it on the both of them but robin pulled Scarlett by the arm and ran too the other side where they dug up that hole they both jumped on it not wanting too be trapped down there.

The grabber came after them only he fell in the hole and he snapped his foot as robin raised the phone too punch him over and over again

Then the grabber grabbed robin pulling him down with him, Scarlett tried kicking him but it was no use.

Robin punched the grabber with his elbow and managed too take his mask off showing his full face.

The grabber panicked hiding his face while Robin looked over the phone in his hand then too the grabber and chocked him with the phone line.

The phone started ringing and the grabber looked terrified Robin raised the phone too the grabbers ear , " it's for you." Robin said glaring daggers at the phone .

"Welcome too the nightmare end of your pathetic little life." Vance hopper said .

Griffen laughed coldly before saying "you don't have much time!" .

"Today's the day motherfucker!" Vance hopper said again .

Before robin snapped his neck and Scarlett chuckled, she didn't feel bad at all, nor was she shocked, she was happy and proud seeing the grabber scared for his life made her feel better , just like how he had been scaring kids off , it's now his time.

Robin looked over at Scarlett and she did the same before looking over the dog that the grabber tied up, she quickly got up from her seat on the floor and made her way too the upright freezer that had meat in it throwing a piece at the dog so he could get out of the way.

Her plan worked and the dog went over too the piece of meat that she threw , Robin took Scarlett's hand as they both went upstairs

Scarlett opened the door as she memorized the lock code , when she opened it She looked over too robin and smiled as he returned a tired smile back.

As the two got out, Scarlett could recognize gwenny and finney sitting on the other side of the rode with a bunch of police officers searching the houses.

Gwen looked over too see Scarlett and Robin both on the other side of the rode , she teared up looking at them , she didn't know if she was imagining things or not but soon finney noticed and ran over too them.

Scarlett smiled at them both giving them a wave as they both came running towards them hugging them a bone crushing hug.

" carful I might die by how tight your hugging me jeez." Scarlett said laughing , " your never walking home without me got that?!" Finney said still hugging her as she chuckled at his overprotectiveness .

Police officers came running towards the two teens asking them bunch of questions but Robin only answered with a quick , "basement." Robin said.

˗ˏˋMONDAY!'ˎ˗
╰┈➤ ⋆·˚ ༘ *

SCARLETT sat facing the mirror looking at herself, she was nervous on how going back too school after being kidnapped for a week will be she tried making her parents let her stay home but they insisted she goes too school.

She sighed picking up her backpack that sat on her bedroom floor bringing it up her shoulder, she made her way downstairs and found her parents no where too be seen just a note

We both had too leave early
Go too school and back home
Then study.
- mother.

She rolled her eyes, of course she wasn't gonna stay home , she's going other too the Blake's after school and robin's going since they all are gonna be helping each other with things Robin and Scarlett missed plus because robin is a dumbass when it comes too math

Scarlett left the note on the kitchen counter and went over too open the door and make her way over too school , of course with the Blake's walking with her since finney insisted that she doesn't walk alone without either him or Gwen or Robin walking her?.

She thought it was stupid but cute, as she went out the cold winter breeze hitting her as she shivered a bit , she walked too the Blake's house knocking the door .

" I'll get it!" Finney's voice could be heard as Scarlett waited awkwardly holding her backpack, " hey we are ready!" Finney said pulling Gwen out by her arm as she mumbled an 'ouch!' And he chuckled.

The walk was silent, an comfortable silent , they both knew Scarlett wasn't ready too talk about the situation so they gave her space .

Making their way into school all of the students turned their attention too Scarlett some mumbling a ' there she is.' As Scarlett shifted uncomfortable with the attention luckily robin came in so not all the attention is on her.

"Hey." He said nodding at them while he wrapped an arm around Scarlett's shoulder sensing that she was uncomfortable by the attention, Gwen widened her eyes looking at Scarlett, 'do you like each other!?' Gwen mouthed too Scarlett as she widened her eyes shaking her head.

Robin saw them and smirked deciding too prank them, "Gwen that's stupid we hate each other ." Robin said but the two knew that they won't on hating terms anymore.

" for once I agree with his dumbass." Scarlett mumbled looking in front of her, " yeah sure." Gwen said not buying it but she walked in her class.

" hey finney." Scarlett said turning too him as he mumbled a 'yeah?' , " what happened with Donna" Scarlett said smirking as finney's face gone red.

" nothing!" Finney said voice cracking as Scarlett laughed , " I'm just messing with you." She said with a smile and he nodded at her chuckling.

" alright see ya later Finn!" Robin said pulling Scarlett in math class, " start of hell." Robin mumbled sighing.

" you know I'd rather be in that musty basement than be here." Robin said nodding as she turned too look at him as if he's crazy, " no way I literally have nightmares about that place I'd die than be there." Scarlett said laughing.

"nah math sucks." Robin said sighing, " look lily's got the eyes for you." Scarlett said pointing at lily who is starting at robin while playing with her blonde locks.

" nope , I like someone else anyways." Robin said staring at Scarlett as she gasped, "who!" She whisper-shouted, " she's really smart, and she's really cute too." Robin said still staring at Scarlett blushing, " Kathy?" She asked as Robin sighed , " no, it's nothing really." Robin mumbled.

Filler chapter sorry if this sucks lmao

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

10.4K 149 20
It all happened over one little message she sent. How'd they get so far?
182K 1.7K 80
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ/๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™š "๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™ ...
204K 4.4K 41
๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”น๐•๐•’๐•”๐•œ โ„™๐•™๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•ฉ ๐”ฝ๐•–๐•ž!โ„๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃ ๐‘ถ๐’‰, ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’‰๐’†? ๐‘จ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’š ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’š ๐‘จ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’–๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’...
45.1K 814 30
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐˜๐˜• ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜๐˜Š๐˜ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€. - ๐Ÿ’Œ: ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€. โ› ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๏ฟฝ...