The Sister of Rey (KYLO REN R...

By AJwrites01

Rey and Rhy, two sisters abandoned on the miserable planet of Jakku by their parents. They both have long, da... More

Episode VII
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
Episode VII.V
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
Episode VIII
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
Episode VIII.V
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FOURTY TWO
FORTY THREE
Episode IX
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
EPILOGUE

FOURTY ONE

637 20 1
By AJwrites01

It was hours before Ver finally stopped crying. Now she meditated while floating within her sphere of sand. She searched the universe for away to end the Resistance so that she could help the beings of the universe.

Ver was their Empress and she would not fail them as so many others had before her. The Resistance was a bug that needed to be put out of its misery.

Her eyes moved rapidly under her eyelids as she searched and searched, Then she came upon a planet- the sith planet. A dark temple resided there and so did a great power. A power she could use to end the Resistance.

Her mind raced as she began her force search of the temple. Then, before her, a man's wrinkly eyes opened and Ver was ejected from the vision.

Ver opened her eyes and smiled. She had found what she searched for and nothing would stop her from getting her way.

~~~

The Emperor blinked slowly as he was awoken for the first time in ages. A cruel smile formed on his lips as he knew everything that had already happened.

The girl, his youngest granddaughter, was just as powerful as him, if not more. She was following in his footsteps and she had Darth Vader's grandson wrapped around her finger. She was everything he could have possibly wanted and more.

But the other girl, the elder sister, was a problem. She was causing conflicted feelings in the young empress. She needed to be disposed of.

The spirits of the sith around him celebrated. The young empress was the future of the sith. She had the potential to be the most evil being in the entire galaxy and the Emperor was going to do everything in his power to ensure such.

---

Sorry its so short, I just felt that it was a good time to end before we get to bigger things

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 75 23
(The Force Awakens Fanfic) The day she lost her parents was one of grief and joy for Zeh Skurn. From then on she was both free from her Mother's horr...
106K 3.4K 200
Immediately following the events of The Last Jedi, the battle for the galaxy continues between the First Order and the last of the Resistance. As the...
21.1K 298 54
The Head Technician of the First Order. An orphan from Corellia. Ree Keelor. One day, fixing a broken cooling system, the next, being taught how to w...
8.4K 307 33
(AU) Luke is gone. Kylo Ren is the new Supreme Leader. The Resistance is all but decimated. Now, all responsibility falls on Rey to balance the Force...