Jacob Day imagines

By Lxverstories

y/n joins the hype house and enjoys her days there. y/n, then learns she met her true love. More

you meet the hype house
first day after moving in
tired
bodyshamed
live
prank
sick
worsened
empty heart.
forever
Untitled Part 12

new girl

2.4K 17 16
By Lxverstories

⚠️swears will be included⚠️

doctor: ok so the results... luckily he's still alive. he seems to have forced himself to do activities with low energy, and seems as if he hasn't ate.

y/n: so that explains it

i said quietly.

doctor: would you come in and like to see him? he is still asleep though..

y/n: yes, yes i would like to see him

i walked in. jacob still sleeping. but the good thing was, he wasn't as pale.

y/n: oh jacob. you don't deserve this. i wish you talked to me. 

i say tearing up.

y/n: i'm always here for you. i wish you ate, and didn't force yourself to do things. 

i suddenly feel pressure, jacob squeezing my hand lightly.

y/n: jacob..?

jacob opens his eyes

y/n: jacob!

i hug him. i wanted to hug him so strongly but didn't. 

jacob: why am i here?

y/n: you passed out. during your sleep. 

jacob: oh.. 

y/n: and i know why. 

jacob: i know. i'm sorry. i should've ate and gotten rest. i know i kn-

you cut him off by kissing him softly on the lips. 

y/n: as long as your here, by my side, it's all that matters.

he smiles. 

some days pass. jacob is finally better. mia's birthday is tomorrow and we, the hype house are setting up. thomas brought her to a hotel so she wouldn't know what was going on. 

paige: wow this is looking good

y/n: i know right

bryce: y/n

y/n: yea?

bryce: can you and jacob go pick up the cake

y/n: yea of course. i'll also run to the mall real quick to pick up mia's gift i got for her

bryce: okay thank you

y/n: anytime

i went upstairs to get jacob.

y/n: hey baby

jacob: hey my love.

y/n: bryce is having us go pick up mia's cake for tomorrow, i also have to go pick up her present, so come with me?

jacob: of course

we hop in the car. we first go to the mall, i go in.

y/n: what do you think? do you think she will like it?

jacob doesn't respond

y/n: jacob.. jacob... JACOB

jacob: what?

y/n: what are you even looking at

you follow his eyes and notice a girl.

y/n: falling in love with another girl huh

jacob: don't think that

y/n: whatever. i'll meet you in the car

i leave, running to the car. tears in my eyes. as soon as i get to the car i sit down, drying my tears. after a couple minutes jacob comes back. smiling, looking down at his phone.

y/n: what are you smiling at?

jacob: nothing..

y/n: let me see

jacob: no. you don't have to worry about it. 

he starts typing and i notice it's the girl from the mall.

y/n: already got her number huh. moving on that quickly? did i hurt you? 

jacob: y/n stop it. mind your own business.

i didn't speak. i look out the window thinking. 

- thoughts - 

am i not enough? what did i do to him? he's going to break up with me. what am i thinking maybe i'm wrong. maybe i'm not. what if he cheats. stop overthinking. i'm going to have a panick attack. are we not meant to be?

we finally arrive. i put the cake on the counter and run off to my room. not jacobs. mind. nobody but jacob knows the code of my door. so i begged he wouldn't go in. time passes and jacob didn't even show up. at that point i was heartbroken. worse than ever before. i decide to walk out to go get me food. i walk by jacobs room since his is beside mine, and he's in the phone. most likely with the new girl 

paige: oh hey y/n

y/n: hey...

i said walking downstairs

paige: are you ok? where are you going?

y/n: i'm gonna get food. want anything?

paige: i'm coming with you.

y/n: no need too.

paige: yes i need too. because i know your not okay.

i go to the car. i get in and so does paige. i get chick fil a for me and her. and i head off to sit at the beach and watch the sunset. then i get a call. i answer and put it in the car.

jacob ❤️

jacob: where are you?

y/n: out.

jacob: where?

y/n: somewhere. now need anything

jacob: no, how long will it take for u to come back?

y/n: i don't know. 2 hours

jacob: alright bye

i didn't say bye back i hung up. because i knew that he would have the new girl over and probably kiss her and fuck her. 

paige: what was that about

y/n: nothing

paige: it was something. and why are you turning around?

y/n: because of jacob. ever since the mall, he saw this other girl and seems to have fallen in love. he got her number and has been smiling at her texts and everything. he asked what time i would arrive home so he can invite her over and most likely fuck her. 

paige: y/n.. that's so messed up i'm so sorry. 

y/n: now i'm going to go catch him red handed. 

i arrive and go up to his room with food i got. 

y/n: hey babe i...

my jaw dropped. my eyes filled up with water. i was shocked. there, on jacobs chest. was the girl. 

jacob: shit. baby it's not what it looks like. wait babe..

i run to my room, slam the door and text thomas.

thomas

                                             change the code of my door

why?

                                              just please do it

alright fine

                                            thank you

                                             seen

jacob tried to get in but luckily thomas changed the code quickly. thomas ran up to my room, so did everyone else. 

ace: what was that loud bang?

jacob: y/n's door.

kristian: is she ok?

paige: no she's not. y/n, please open the door.

y/n: no. i want to be alone

mia: just allow me and page come in?

y/n: no, just please. leave me alone

i cried hard for hours.

jacobs pov:

y/n got home and came in. i didn't expect her to be home so early. the girl from the mall, kendall, was there with me, cuddling. i could see the extreme pain in her eyes. i knew i was falling in love with another girl. but i should've told her before. maybe me and y/n we meant to be but i just messed it up. 

back to your pov

i was heartbroken. i knew it was over between me and jacob. maybe in the future we would be back together. but my heart was shattered into tons of pieces and i knew it wouldn't be fixed. i cried for hours. jacob still tried coming in but didn't work. 

the future has plans. maybe we will get back together.. maybe we won't.. it all depends...

hey guys! hope you enjoyed this chapter. THANK YOUSO MUCH FOR 4k+ READS! it makes me so happy that you guys are enjoying what i write. 

so sorry with what happens between you and jacob. but like the last sentence said..

the future has plans. maybe we will get back together... maybe we won't... it all depends... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 9.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
151K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
343K 20.1K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
915K 42K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...