๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’ ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ซ...

Por -amysworld

ห—หห‹๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก! 'หŽห— โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ... Mรกs

๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’
๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐‘๐€๐๐๐„๐‘
๐๐Ž๐“ ๐’๐Ž ๐๐€๐ƒ
๐๐‘๐”๐‚๐„ ๐˜๐€๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐€
๐†๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐…๐„๐ ๐’๐“๐€๐†๐†
๐•๐€๐๐‚๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐๐๐„๐‘
๐„๐’๐‚๐€๐๐„?
๐†๐‹๐€๐๐‚๐„๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‰๐”๐Œ๐๐’๐‚๐€๐‘๐„๐’
๐€/๐
๐ˆ ๐’๐„๐„ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’ ๐ˆ๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐“๐‡๐€๐๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐” / ๐€/๐ !

๐๐€๐๐„๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐˜

998 18 2
Por -amysworld

THE TWO sat anxiously waiting for another call from Bruce , when suddenly the door was opened and the grabber stepped in with a tray that had a plate of scrambled eggs and one green soda bottle .

" I made you some breakfast." The grabber said still holding the tray.

"What did you put in that?" Robin asked eyeing the tray suspiciously, " salt and pepper." The grabber said with a cold laugh now adding the tray on the floor.

" ah, eat it don't eat it, your already down here what do I need too drug you for?" The grabber said looking at both of them then turning too go upstairs back again.

Although he didn't lock the door , robin looked over too Scarlett and went too open the door .

Then the phone rang making robin stop by in his tracks and look over too Scarlett who went too pick up the phone, " hello?" Scarlett asked who she assumed was Bruce.

" don't go upstairs." Someone said but it did not sound like Bruce.

" why not?" She asked him once again "it's a trap." He answered her , "are you Bruce?" She asked the person who was talking too her .

" who's Bruce?" He asked her , "I was just talking too Bruce." She informed him, "I don't know any Bruce." He said , "he's a baseball player." She told him .

" we don't play baseball here." He said taking a pause before saying baseball , " who are you?" She finally asked him .

" I don't remember." He answered her, "did you play softball or football?" She said naming some sports that he possibly could used too be playing in.

" I delivered newspaper's." He answered her , " billy, you're billy showalter." She said remembering how they used too have small talks whenever he's delivering newspapers and stops by her house.

" maybe." He said unsure , "no your billy." She told him full on sure that the person she's talking too is billy.

" do. Not. Go. Upstairs." He warned her, " what does he do?" She asked him .

" he's waiting on the other side with that fucking belt, he didn't say you could leave , so if you try he'll punish you." He said , "it hurts star , it hurts really bad." Billy told her and she frowned at the nickname that he used too call her by.

" you'll cry , you'll beg him too stop we all did , but he just keeps beating." Billy said then the line went silent.

"Hello?, billy?." She asked but no answer , she turned too robin " don't go fucking upstairs." She warned him with widened eyes.

"Watch me." He said smirking then opening the door slowly going upstairs, " it's not time for your sick jokes come down here Robin!" She whisper-shouted at him but he was already up.

She waited for Robin for like half a minute until he came running down and shutting it slowly , "nah dude that's some messed up shit right there!" Robin said pointing too the door.

" god, this whole situation is messed up." Scarlett said groaning while putting her hand on her forehead, " no im telling you, he's waiting with an belt and he's fucking shirtless what kind of sick shit is that!" Robin said with widened eyes.

" that's disgusting." She said frowning , " tell me about it!" Robin said now eating all the scrambled eggs, " you want me too starve too death?" She asked him as he shrugged .

" your gonna die here one way or another dying from starvation is way more better from being beat up too death." He said simply, "are you fucking kidding me right now?" She looked at him with raised eyebrows.

He looked at her then shrugged .

Scarlett went too sleep since she was tired out of her mind until she awoke by the ring of a phone , she sat up and looked at Robin so he could go pick it up , " no your better at talking with ghosts!" He whisper-shouted at her as she rolled her eyes and went over too the phone .

" you said my name is billy." Billy spoke through the phone , " billy showalter." She stated tiredly .

" don't call me that, I don't remember , that's not who I am." He spoke , " what do you want me too call you then?" She asked him.

" I told you I was a paperboy." He told her once again , " okay, paperboy." She said nodding .

" you see the wall in front of you?, you see the wall separated from the floor?" He asked her , "yeah." She answered.

" there is a loose cable in there ,I kept it hidden." He informed her, " what am I supposed to do with that?" She asked him looking at the wall in-front of her.

The the green soda Bottle started spinning and spinning till it stopped too the window.

" you doing some witch-craft right now?" Robin said looking at her scared as she let down the phone .

" there is a loose cable on that separated floor , help me out on this one?" She asked him and he nodded.

Robin took out the loose cable and started throwing it on the window , " that's not gonna work , dipshit." She told him as she went too the other part of the basement as took out a rolled up green rug , robin helped her bring it up too the window as she took the loose cable and started pushing it in the rug .

She had a faint smile on when she saw it wrap up the window stools, " smart." Robin mumbled.

She pulled the other half down and then took the other half out of the rug she started testing out if it would break if one of them stepped on it but it didn't .

She climbed up but only too fall , " move dipshit" robin said copying her , robin tied the parts together then started climbing and it worked Scarlett smiled at him.

He started pulling the window stool down then fell from up there , " oh my gosh! Robin are you okay?" She asked him as he sighed then turned too her , " we're gonna be here for a long time." He told her as she rolled her eyes at him.

                                                             ⋆ ˗ˏˋAMY! 'ˎ˗ ˚ ༘

                                                            Hope you liked this chapter! - ,,

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

174K 2.8K 97
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™š/๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ ๐š…๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐™ท๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜๐š‹๐š’๐š— ๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐š˜ ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šž๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šˆ๐šŠ๏ฟฝ...
154K 7.5K 51
-๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐“๐”๐‘๐ ๐€๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ แต›แตƒโฟแถœแต‰ สฐแต’แต–แต–แต‰สณ ...
4.6K 120 20
another brance bc I say so ๐Ÿ˜—๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜›
614 27 12
๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ข๐ง ๐ฑ ๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž "๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ. ๐˜‹๏ฟฝ...