๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐˜ | ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐•...

By woobackbabyyyyy1

"๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐Ž๐' ๐…๐ˆ๐— ๐Œ๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐‚๐€' ๐๐„ ๐๐„๐“๐“๐€' ๐…๐€' ๐˜๐Ž๐”?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ (๐€๐‹๐“๐„๐‘๐๐€๐“๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„)
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘ (๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„)
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

35.1K 1.4K 1.2K
By woobackbabyyyyy1

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏:𝟒𝟐𝐏𝐌

"I really do understand how you're feeling. But you really have to put yourself in that positive mindset. You have to remind yourself that after every rainstorm, there's a rainbow. These tough times don't last forever, I promise." Dakota explained to her younger client as she wiped her tears.

This was the hardest part of Dakota's job. Of course, she loved the thought of helping people and seeing there personas change. She also loved assisting people with getting through tough times. It always made her feel like she had a purpose in life when she visibly saw the change.

But it was always hard when she had to listen to their problems and past traumas. She always felt emotionally connected to her clients.

"Awww come here, don't cry." Dakota pouted as she got up from her seat, embracing the seventeen year old in her arms. She instantly felt a sense of safeness in Dakota's arms, causing her to pour out more tears.

The two stood in silence for about a minute, before they pulled apart. The young girl wiped her face, before sniffling.

"I'm so sorry for all of the crying. If feels like I haven't been hugged in a long time." She spoke.

"You know it's no problem. I'm not even going to ask you if you're okay, because that's a dumb question. But I really want you to find one thing that you liked about your day, and write it down every single day. And stop bottling your emotions, it's okay to cry, it's okay to talk to people about how you're feeling."

The girl nodded, wiping her tears once more before showcasing a weak smile.

"You know, you really mean a lot to me. I love your aura and I hope you never change for anyone. You inspire me a lot." She said as Dakota wiped a stray tear away from her face.

"Thank you, that means a lot. I can't wait until you get over this rough patch, you'll be stronger than ever, pretty girl." Dakota softly smiled, handing her a tissue.

"I know, especially with your advice. I'll see you next week okay?" She smiled, as she started to exit the door.

"Okay! Good luck, and remember what I told you, mama!" Dakota yelled after her, getting an 'I will' in response.

Once her door shut all the way, she put her head down on her desk, letting out a large sigh. These days were always hard on her, and she knew she wouldn't be in a good mood for the rest of the day. She wished she could erase everyone's problems, making everyone live care free, but it's obviously not that easy.

Wiping away her tears, she picked up her phone, blinking a few times to unblur her vision.

She looked at the time, seeing it was only seventeen minutes until Von's scheduled appointment, that was if he decided to show up on time.

This would be the first appointment she would have with Von, since they got close. She was a little nervous to see how it would go, being as though it could go good or bad.

Good, because since he's more familiar with her, it would probably be easier for him to cooperate with her, and be more open with her. Bad because he would probably want to play around more, and not to mention the fact that she wasn't supposed to have personal relationships with her clients.

She put her head down, sighing loudly once again. She wasn't a smoker, but days like this she felt like she needed a huge blunt.

She wiped more stray tears before she let out a small yawn. She checked the time once again before closing her eyes.

A few minutes later, she heard a knock on her door, making her wipe her face and clear her throat. "Come in!"

She stared at the door until she saw it opened, seeing Von walk in with a tan Balenciaga shirt, faded blue jeans, along with a cheetah print Von Dutch Hat. He was also carrying a cup in his hand, from McDonald's.

"Wassup, li girl. You good?" He questioned, confused by the look that was on her face.

Nodding, she got out of her chair to close the door behind him. "Yeah, that's for me?" She questioned, pointing to the caramel sundae he held in his hand.

"Yeah, fat girl." He responded, handing it to her as she slightly smiled.

"You must want me to be fat, the way you keep buying me these sundaes."

He sat down on the couch, leaning back and man spreading his legs. "You was cryin' a sum?"

Shaking her head no, she walked over to her desk, picking up the gold metallic bowl before going to sit down on the chair that was next to the couch.

"Where are you coming from, you look nice." She complimented as he smirked.

"Look atchu feelin' a nigga." He boasted as she smacked her lips, waving him off.

Over the few weeks that she got to know Von, she learned that he was such a flirt and always was trying to get a reaction out of her. She never gave him any reactions because she was never sure if he was joking or not.

"Ian go no whea yet, I got ah meetin' wit my manager afta dis though. You tryna come?" He questioned as he looked up at her while twisting the end of his dread between his fingers.

Raising her eyebrow, she tried to figure out why he wanted her to come. She figured that he was nervous to ask, due to him playing with his hair.

"I'll come. I have nothing else to do after this. Let's get started though. I hope you don't think that just because we're cool, that we're not going to do anything at these sessions. Still standing on business."

Laughing lowly, he turned off his phone before handing it to her. "I'm already knowin' you ah woman of business."

She accepted the phone from him, walking over to place it on her desk before sitting in her original seat.

"Okay so boom, I have this bowl here and they have different things written on the papers. You pick one and then tell me your opinion on it. Okay?" She spoke as he nodded.

"Fasho."

As she extended the bowl out to him, he mixed his hand around before pulling one of the pink pieces of paper out.

'𝓂𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎'

"Uh money. That shit come and go, and I got a lot of it. Ian like these broke ass niggas. And whoeva said money can't buy happiness was fuckin' lyin. On King David." He rambled as Dakota smiled in approval. This was going to go better than she thought.

"What about when you didn't have money?" She questioned as she pulled her tan body con dress up so it was covering her chest more.

"Ian neva not had money. The difference is I got more na. I used ta be carryin' a thousand, two thousand, at most. Now, times that by like ten million. You see what I'm sayin'?"

She nodded in agreement, before handing him the bowl so he could pick on his own.

Picking another small piece of paper, he read what was on it out loud.

'𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝑜𝓂'

"Ma momma? I luh ha wit' all ma heart. I'm a momma's boy fasho. She one of the only females that can get whateva from me, I swea. Shorty know the ansa' ta errything."

"Awww." She cooed. "That's so cute, do you tell her about your problems and stuff?" She questioned.

"Hell yeah. She my dawg fasho." He spoke before putting his hand into the bowl again.

'𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅𝓈'

"Ion een know how it feel ta be in a real one. The two relationships I been in was just us fuckin' and sleepin' togetha. And goin' on lil dates and shit. Eitha way, I only got one mo' in me fa I show muhfuckas who son I am."

Raising her eyebrow, she instantly got confused. If that's what his relationships consisted of, that was barely a relationship.

"No deep conversations? No learning your partner? No deep connection?" She questioned as he shook his head.

"Ion be trustin' bitches enough fa dat. The only deep connections we be havin' is my dick in-" He started as he instantly got cut off.

"Okay, next!"

Chuckling lowly, he picked yet again another folded up piece of paper. He actually liked this little game that they were playing.

'𝓈𝑒𝓍'

He grinned at the paper before speaking. "I like fuckin'. That shit decent. I fuck a lot, ian gon lie. But if it's widda shorty ion fuck wit' like dat, I use a condom an' shit."

"You don't believe in soul ties?" Dakota asked, bringing her lip in between her teeth.

"Hell nah, I always be hearin' bout that shit but ion believe it. I only be feelin' like I get soul ties if I really luh da bitc- female." He corrected himself as Dakota smiled at his effort.

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟐:𝟑𝟏𝐏𝐌

Thirty minutes or so later, Dayvon finally got to the last two pieces of paper. Dakota really liked this method because she felt like it was fun and actually got him to dig deep into his feelings about certain things.

"Okay last two, don't give me no BS answers either." She laughed, causing him to nod.

'𝒷𝒾𝓇𝓉𝒽𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈'

"Ain't nun special. Just a regula' ass day. I wake up, thank big folks fa lettin' me see anotha' year, and keep that shit pushin'." He spoke as Dakota dramatically sighed.

"No birthday parties or anythinggg?" She dragged, feeling shocked. She felt like birthdays were so important and that's why every year, she made sure her brother as well as her friends did at least one thing to celebrate, and always had a cake.

"Nah, I'a prolly go ta the club and get drunk a'sum. Dassit." He shrugged.

Dakota made a mental note to herself that she was going to throw him a party, just because they were friends. She felt like he deserved to have at least one.

"When's your birthday again?" She questioned.

"August ninth."

"Big leooo! That's why you act that way now." She scoffed as he laughed.

"Ima get a lion piece from Ice Box one day. Ain't the leo symbol a lion a'sum shit?" He asked, making her nod.

"Plus that makes sense 'cause your name is King Von." She spoke as he grinned.

"See, we right hea wit it." He gestured between both of their heads. "Matta fact, I gotta get ah name piece befo' I get that extra shit. Prolly get V. ROY onnat bitch a'sum."

She zoned out a little as she thought about getting him the piece for his birthday. The money wasn't a problem for her, being as though she made about fifteen thousand dollars each month, due to her working in one of the top therapist offices in the state of Georgia.

"Okay last one, go ahead."

'𝒹𝒶𝓀𝑜𝓉𝒶𝒶𝒶'

Sucking his teeth, he balled the piece of paper up before throwing it at her. She laughed as she picked it up and opened it to read it.

"I forgot I put this in here." She laughed as she rubbed her lips against eachother to ensure that her lipgloss was still intact. "Answer it thot!"

Shaking his head, he twisted his cap to the front. "To be honest, you cool, you cute, you ca' dress. Rate? 10." He spoke in a high pitched voice, making her smile.

"Bye, I hate you!" She spoke as she got up, taking the bowl from him.

He watched her small figure as she walked towards her desk and placed the bowl down. She was skinny but she had a little bubble butt on her.

"I like yo dress, Ko." He spoke as he watched her turn around to look at him with a smile. That was something he liked about her. She was always smiling.

"Thank you! I got it the oth-" She started as he cut her off. "Ion really care."

"Asshole." She mumbled as she pulled the dress down on her. She grabbed her comb out of her purse before coming out her straightened hair.

Von got up, patting his pockets for his keys before pulling them out. "You ready, mama?" He questioned, making her heart drop to her toes. She was used to him calling her 'ma' but this was another level. Way more intimate to her.

"I-i am. But you have to leave before me so they won't see us leaving together. Not really supposed to be your friend until your not my client." She slightly stuttered as he nodded his head.

"Aight. I'm inna white Urus today. Finna be waitin' fa you out front."

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟗
𝟑:𝟏𝟒𝐏𝐌

𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨 21 minutes ago

—————————— ———————————

Dakota sat next to Von quietly as they both were in the conference room. "Watchu so quiet fa?"

Shrugging her shoulders, she looked around the room before her eyes landed back onto Von's. "Uhh I don't know, there's nothing to say."

She looked at his outfit once again before looking down at her dress before smirking. "You wanna be me so bad! Tryna color coordinate and stuff."

"Don't nobody wanna be yo stinkin' ass. Cinnamon stick from Apple Jack's lookin' ass."

Straight facing him, she sucked her teeth before her attention went to the door as someone came in.

"Wassup gang. You late as hell!" Dayvon greeted as he slapped hands with him.

Taking a seat, he glanced at Dakota before speaking. "Nah I had some shit I hadda handle. My fault. How you doing, Ms..." He trailed off as he looked at Dakota, waiting for her to tell him her name.

"Oh, it's..." She started before getting cut off by Von. "She'on got no name. Pretend she ain't een hea." He quickly spoke. Dakota scrunched her face up, bringing her head back slightly. Rude.

Shaking his head with a chuckle, he looked at Dakota once more. "So no more Asian, huh?"

Von mugged him before he felt himself start to get irritated. "Bro don't ask me 'bout nobody youn see me wit'."

Dakota felt a little awkward in the room. She felt the tension rising and she didn't like it one bit.

"Y'all ah be back soon. Anyway! We hea to talk about tour. How you feel 'bout it?"

Shrugging his shoulders, Von sat with a mug on his face. "Ion know. How I'm posed ta feel?"

"Not like that. You should be jumping up and down right now. 25 different cities, bouta have a couple extra millions, maybe billions in yo bank account." Track explained as the hard mug stayed on Von's face. His mood was completely killed.

"Das cool. When it start?"

"October first." He answered as Von nodded. "And how you feeling' bout that album release party. You ready?"

Leaning back into the chair, Von grabbed his chain before he started to fiddle with it. "Hell yeah. Y'all asses stressin a nigga out bout that shit."

"You know we got to. We want nothing but the best for you, money wise and career wise. You gone be there, miss?" He asked as he turned his attention to Dakota.

Getting up from the chair, Von quickly grasped Dakota's hand in his before starting to walk out of the room. "Ian gon' lie, you blowin' me. Ima fuck witchu later."

Without waiting for an answer, Dayvon shut the door behind him as he started to make his way out of the building, Dakota trailing behind him.

"You okay?" She questioned as they got in the elevator. She didn't really see what the big deal was but she knew how he got when he was irritated.

"I'm coolin'."

They walked the rest of the distance to his parking spot in silence. Once they reached the car, he pressed the unlock button on his keys, pulling the passenger door open for Dakota.

"Thanks." She mumbled, him nodding in response before closing it and walking to the other side of the car.

Sighing, he turned to face Dakota. "Ion mean ta' be actin' like that witchu or nun. I know yeen did shit to me but that nigga killed my mood." He explained. The only reason he felt the need to explain himself to her was because she always made it known that he had to express how he was feeling.

"I know. You need to stop letting people get to you so quick. When they see that they have that power over you, they literally are gonna take advantage of you." She told him, making him nod.

"I feel you."

After they exchanged a conversation about him letting people get him out of character, Von finally drove off, making his way towards the chinese store because he knew Dakota was hungry.

"You said you wanted shrimp fried rice wit' general tso chicken?" He questioned as he perked his head through the car door.

Nodding fastly, she leaned over the middle console. "Yessss, thank you. Here, take these kisses."

She softly grasped his head in her hands, puckering her lips up and placing a soft kiss on his left cheek, followed by the right one.

He felt his face start to get hot before he masked his blush with a laugh. "Gettin' so happy ova some food. Fat ass girl. But aye, don't get out and don't unlock these does 'til I come back. You hea' me, Ko?"

"Yeah I hear you, dad. Go ahead!" She laughed as he left, closing the door behind him. He made sure to lock the car doors while he walked to the store.

As he entered the store, his phone vibrated with a text from Instagram, causing him to open the app to see what it was.

Seeing it was a DM request, he sighed at the Instagram name before reading the message. He knew he blocked her main page, which is why she was texting him off of a different page.

———————————

𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇, 𝐒𝐎 𝐈𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐃𝐊 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋.

𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐘𝐘𝐘𝐘𝐘.

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐒𝐒🫂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 1.6K 32
"๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐š ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ก๐š"
71.4K 1.6K 31
"๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...
41.1K 1.7K 16
All I was trying to do was take care of my siblings and focus on my career. Now how did I get wrapped up in this King Pin's criminal life?