Chris Evans one shots

By Suusari

Short stories containing fluff and smut. Sometimes i get an idea in my head for a random story, i will put th... More

Oscar night
Anxiety
Baby fever
Heartbreak and Frenemies
Road trip
7 days of pain...
unexpected
secret
The trailer
Bugging
Forgot
And the winner is...
And the winner is... (2)
7 Days
Hope
Damaged
Damaged Part 2
Gorgeous
Gorgeous 2
Marry me...
What About Me!
Summer love
Princess..
The vet
Late night
How one night can change your life
I shouldn't...should i?
Off limits
She is pregnant...
In control
Oh hell no...Nope
She is the reason.
Family
Covid
Right person wrong time...
Right person wrong time... 2
Right person wrong time... 3
Did you lose something...
Did you lose something... (2)
Starting over...
Closure
Closure 2
Secrets...
Secrets 2
Giving in... Or giving up...
To late
To late 2
Kiara Stark
Kiara Stark...
Be happy...
Be happy update
Obsession
Our girl
Our girl ({2})
Our girl ({3})
You broke me for nothing...
You broke me for nothing [({2})]
A quick thank you....
Across the bar...
His favorite contract killer
Me?
Me (Jensen)
Married on paper.
Married on paper announcement.
A mistake...
Mistake (2)
I am not the girl you left anymore.
I am not the girl you left anymore (2)

Stitches.

2.7K 45 3
By Suusari

Y/N pov

I look in the mirror and freshen myself up real quick taking a deep breath. My friend Joan convinced me to come to this party she was invited to by some random dude. The dude had told her there would be celebrities making it so Joan couldn't resist and well he hadn't lied. The party turned out to be from non-other than Chris Evans. I wanted to disappear from the moment we walked in. I am not really a party girl... big crowds freak me out, but Joan begged me to come with. From the moment we walked through the door she had dumped me for the guy that had invited her. I was used to it by now so i was sitting on the side lines trying my best to become invisible. I was a nobody... nothing special.... 

I just washed my hands when i heard whining. I stood still listening and there it was again. It sounded like an animal in pain. I walked out the bathroom and went towards the sound. This was wrong i shouldn't do this... but when it was an animal in pain i just couldn't let it go... came with the territory i guess of being a vet. 

I worked in this little clinic here in Boston. The vet who owned it was getting too old to do all the work himself, so he hired me. It was my dream job and i loved it... just me and the animals. i didn't have much contact with the owners as i mostly just did all the surgeries and my boss did the consults. It worked... like i said i wasn't really an outgoing person people scared me, maybe that is why i went into veterinary medicine instead of normal medicine. 

I walked down the hallway and the sound got louder. It sounded like a dog scratching on a door whining. I stood in front of the door... listening my hand on the door handle. I shouldnt... but the animal on the other side of the door sounded in pain. I pushed the door open and was met with a room covered in blood a mirror lying on the ground in pieces and a dog covered in blood and cuts. 

I immediately went into vet mode scooping the dog up not caring anymore what the consequences where anymore. People looked at me as i was carrying the dog through the party towards the kitchen where the light was probably the best. Joans eyes grew large as i walked past her. "Get my bag out of my car." I told her. I looked to the dude standing next to her... who had invited her. He looked at me shocked. "Get me the owner of the dog." I told him in my most commanding tone. Joan had run off and the guy ran off to find the owner... but looking at the dog i already knew who he belonged to and i groaned. I arrived at the kitchen and put him on the table telling the few people in the room to leave and to turn on the big light. 

A bright light came on and Joan came running in with my bag putting in on the table. The dog hadn't struggled back... he was weak probably due to blood loss. I wanted to get him to the clinic but i needed permission. All of a sudden, a commotion and he came running in. "What the fuck happened?" He yelled his voice sounded panicked. 

"I heard whining went to check it out and found him in a room with a broken mirror scattered over the floor." I said opening my bag. "What room?"  Chris yelled. I grabbed bandages and started to bandage the dog to get him ready for transport. "How should i know? It looked like a bedroom..."

"What was he doing in a bedroom...?" Chris said sounding desperate. "You're asking me? Look i heard him whine i went to check it out... He was locked in there and the room was covered in blood. I just scooped him up and brought him here... I am now bandaging him up to get him to the clinic i work in..."  I said looking at him annoyed as i kept on bandaging the dog. 

He was just running around at the party... He is never alone in the bedroom...." Chris now whispered in a sad tone looking at his dog. Right then a blond who probably was a model came walking in. "What happened to him?" she said in an annoyed tone. "I told you to not let him run around at the party ... i locked him in the bedroom for this reason." I looked at Chris his face went bright red. "You locked him in the bedroom?!" He yelled at her making her jump out of her skin. " Ye...yes." She stuttered. "He was annoying and..."

I interrupted as i was done prepping the dog for transport. "Look i work as a vet in a clinic... i am going to take him there so i can treat him better.... i just need your permission..." 

"Can i come with you?" Chris said looking at me all sad. The woman was fuming at this her hands on her hips. "Really? You're going to leave your own party?" Chris just ignored her, i could see he was trying his hardest to stay calm which i could understand. I would have not been so calm if someone had locked up my dog and he got hurt due to that.

I grabbed my bag shoving it in his arms and lifted the dog from the table. "Yeah, you can come." I said walking out with the dog in my arms to my car the woman walking behind us screaming at Chris. Chris his brother Scott came running up to us as i was loading the dog into the backseat. I finally gave in as i was thinking of his name from the moment i lifted him up from the bedroom. "What is his name?" I asked as Scott reached us. "Dodger" Chris said giving me a small smile. 

"Make sure everyone is out within the hour... party is over." Chris said to Scott and i could see Scott nod. I closed the door and opened the door for me to get in. "Are you still coming?" I asked Chris, and he nodded. "Take good care of him and thank you." Scott said smiling at me and i just nodded back not knowing how else to respond. Chris and Scott said something else to each other but i couldn't hear. The door of the passenger side opened, and Chris got in.  I started the car and drove off. 

Neither of us said anything as i drove to the clinic. Chris was too preoccupied with Dodger and i didn't mind... i was not much of a small talker... And what was there to say? I was just happy he didn't go off at me for snooping... but who knows that still could come. I just sighed. 

I arrived at the clinic and parked the car in front of the door it was late so nobody would be here so i was in nobody's way. I lifted Dodger out of the car and carried him inside not wanting Chris to carry him as i could smell the alcohol on him while he was sitting next to me in the car. The last thing Dodger needed was Chris dropping him or falling over with him. 

I gave Chris the keys and he opened the door for me after which i told him the code and he put it in the alarm system. The lights immediately went on and i walked to the exam room putting Dodger down on the table. 

I grabbed some sedation so Dodger wouldn't be in pain or start to struggle while i worked on him. After he was out, I grabbed some scissors and cut off the bandages and grabbed the clippers to shave the fur off around the wounds so i could check them out better. Chris his face went whiter by the minute as i kept shaving. "9 cuts in total" I mumbled.  "It looks worse than it is" I said looking at Chris who had sat down in one of the chairs looking totally lost. "He needs stiches and will be groggy for a few days, but he will be okay." Chris just nodded as i kept on working. 

I had stitched him up and put him on fluids. It was all i could do now it was just a waiting game. I was cleaning up when Chris his phone rang. He looked at it and just pressed the ignore button. Is it save for me to assume you hadn't put him in that room yourself... i said breaking the silence. He nodded. "My girlfriend did... she finds him annoying." He whispered. I shook my head... It shouldn't surprise me anymore what people would do to animals. "My guess is that he knocked over the mirror and got it over him breaking it..." I said and Chris looked at me shocked. "At least that is what i could make of it before picking him up and taking him to the kitchen..." 

He didn't say anything just looked at Dodger. "I wasn't snooping...." i said starting to feel uncomfortable as i know had nothing to do anymore but to wait. "I heard whining... i could hear an animal in pain...." Chris looked up at me and gave me a little smile. "It's okay... i should thank you... who knows what would have happened otherwise..." I let out a sigh of relief. I sat down on a chair waiting for Dodger to wake up. 

"So, this is where you work..." Chris said breaking the silence. I looked at him raising my eyebrow. "No... i just like to break in to Vet clinics and pretend to be a Vet" I said smirking at him. He chuckled and shook his head. "Sorry" I said immediately regretting my comment. "I am not really good with small talk...I am not really a people person... prefer animals." 

"Do you want some coffee?" I said feeling myself get nervous not knowing what else to do. "Uh yeah sure" he said looking at me. "Okay I'll go make some just yell if he wakes up i am in the next room." Chris nodded and i got up and walked out of the room finally being able to breath. I shook my head as i made coffee. As i was sitting next to him waiting for Dodger to wake up i couldn't help but stare at him... and i had to admit he was gorgeous... but i needed to get my head out of the gutter. He was worried about his dog... has a girlfriend and even if he hadn't, he would never go for someone like me.  I looked down at my clothes that were covered in blood and quickly changed into my spare clothes i always had at work. 

I poured two coffee's and walked back to the exam room. I handed Chris one of the cups and for a brief moment our hands touched and i could feel spars fly. I shook it off and handed him the packets of sugar and milk, again our hands touched and the sparks where back. 

I shook it off and sat back down taking a sip of my coffee. Chris was about to say something when Dodger started to move. We got up and he started wagging his tail as Chris stroked his head talking to him. I smiled, you could see the love this man had for his dog and that made me all warm and tingly inside.  What is wrong with me i scolded myself internally. 

I checked Dodger over and smiled as he seemed to be doing much better lifting his head giving me kisses. "Yes, you are a good boy." i cooed. I gave him a few shots. One with antibiotics and one with a mild painkiller. I grabbed some meds for him to give Dodger over the next few days and he was ready to go.  Chris looked at me lost... "Something wrong?" I asked. He shook his head. "No, it's nothing... nothing you can help anyway. Just dreading going home..." I gave him a small smile not knowing how to respond to that. 

We put Dodger in the car and got in ourselves. I took off to drive back to Chris his house to drop him off. I had texted with Joan, and she was no longer there as she had left when Scott threw everyone out and went home with.... god i dont even know the guy's name. 

I haven't even asked your name Chris all of a sudden said breaking the silence. It wasn't an awkward silence... i dont know it felt comfortable... normally i am always in my head thinking of thing to say but with Chris.... the silence felt... normal... as if words weren't needed. "Y/n" i said and he smiled. "I never seen you before at one of the party's..." He said softly. "I had never been... my friend dragged me out tonight after she got an invite from one of your friends..." Chris looked at me and smiled. "Lucky me, i guess." He said and i blushed. "Lucky Dodger." I whispered. "Yeah, that to..." He said almost inaudible.

I arrived back at his house and got out of the car adamant to carry Dodger inside. As soon as we walked through the door the woman came running up to us. "Did it really have to take so long" she screeched." Chris looked at her annoyed. "Just go to bed." He said looking at her. "I can't... the room is covered in blood." She whined. God she was annoying for the life of me i couldn't understand what he saw in her other than her perfect body... i chuckled to myself ... well i answered my own question there. 

"And who's fucking fault is that!" He snapped at her. "Just go to sleep in one of the fucking guestrooms" She scoffed and walked off. "Where can i put him..." I said as Dodger was getting heavier by the second and started to squirm.  "Uh yeah in here on his pillow." He said walking in front of me to the living room. I put Dodger down and gave him a little kiss on his head. "Okay well if anything is off just call your own Vet. Or call the clinic..."  He nodded and i was about to leave when he stopped me. "Can i call you? if i think something is wrong...?"  

I froze for a moment. "Uh yeah of course." I said blushing and he handed me his phone to put my number in. I gave his phone back and walked to the front door. I said goodbye and right before i left he kissed my cheek making me even blush more. "Thank you..." he whispered.

I just nodded and turned around and walked to my car... I drove off and before i knew it i was home not knowing how as i was still in shock and could still feel his lips on my cheek the tingling sensation still lingering in my body. 

Chris pov.

I close the door behind Y/n and stand there looking around the chaos. The house was a mess... i sighed. Why do i keep throwing party's i thought to myself. I walked into the kitchen grabbing a garbage bag and walked to the living room where Dodger was sleeping on his pillow. He would look comical with his 9 bold spots... if it wasn't for the stitches. I am sorry buddy i said patting his head. I started to clean up and after most of it was done i laid down on the couch grabbing a blanket. Dodger got up from his pillow and crawled next to me on the couch and cuddled into me. I was thinking about Y/n. She hadn't said much... but she told me she wasn't good in small talk. She looked sweet and was beautiful and Dodger was so at ease with her. Not unlike Lana who didn't get along with Dodger... She hated dogs found them repulsive and it was like Dodger knew. She was beautiful but i had to admit that was it ... you couldn't have a normal conversation with her... I sigh and soon i doze off.

"Did you really sleep on the couch with that stupid dog..." A voice said waking me up and as i opened my eyes i saw Lana standing over me. I felt the anger rise inside of me and i sat up. "Just get out...." I said not wanting her here for another second. "What do you mean... get out?" Lana said looking at me annoyed. "Just get the fuck out.... we are done..." I said a little louder.  "Chrissie.... come on...." I rolled my eyes.... "God i hate it when you call me that... God i hate you... thanks to you he has 9 cuts and 52 stitches.... If she hadn't found him, he would have blead out" I said now yelling at her. "Just get your shit and leave... and dont ever come back..."

Lana scoffed and turned around. 15 minutes later she walked back out and looked at me. "Hope you and that damn dog will be really happy together... Because that will be the only relationship you will ever have... we never stood a chance... you always chose that thing over me." She said looking at me angry. "We will..." I said not even looking at her anymore she disgusted me. 

I let out a sigh of relief when i heard the door close behind her. Even Dodger looked more relaxed now that she was gone. I took a deep breath and stood up walking to my bedroom. I opened the door and looked in horror around me. The big mirror was broken in big pieces and blood was literally everywhere... Suddenly it sank in how close i came to losing Dodger if she hadn't found me. The girl that had not left my mind ever since she left... The girl that was adamant of carrying Dodger because i had been drinking. The girl that looked at me unsure when she told me how she had found Dodger, scared that i would think she was snooping. When she was not busy with Dodger, she looked unsure and shy but as soon as she was working on him and saving him, she was confident and not afraid to tell you what she needed. God she was ... interesting. 

I pulled out my phone and stared at her number... i could ask her to come check up on Dodger... that wouldn't be weird, would it? I typed in a text contemplating of sending it... I pressed sent... what did i have to lose...

A few moments later she responded. 

Y/N: Hey good morning, how is the patient doing?

C: He is okay... I think...  I just came into my bedroom, and it hit me how close i was to losing him...

Y/N: I can understand that it looked like a battlefield... from what i could see in the short amount of time...  Do you want me to check him over one more time? 

C: If it is not too much trouble...

Y/N No of course not... i am having the day off so whenever it is convenient for you....

C: I am home... so when you're ready come on up... You know where i life.... 😉

Y/N: Getting changed and then i will drive up... be there in about an hour?

C: Perfect... 

There was no response anymore and i caught myself smiling at my phone. I was excited by the notion of seeing her again.... 

I had cleaned up the main areas but as i looked at the bedroom i just.... didn't know where to start.... or how to clean up the blood. I should call ma and ask her she would know what to do. I was just about to call her when my phone dinged, and I saw a text from Y/N telling me she was here and that she didn't want to ring the doorbell so the patient would stay calm.  I smiled and opened the door immediately freezing on the spot... God she was even more beautiful then i remember...

"Hi." She said smiling shyly. "Hi." I said stepping aside letting her in. She smiled as Dodger walked over greeting her pretty calm as he would normally be all over guests. "How are you feeling buddy she said crouching down to his level looking him all over."

I looked at Y/N as she was fussing over Dodger and groaned internally... she was wearing yoga pants accentuating every curve perfectly her ass looking phenomenal in it. She was wearing a tank top with a sports bra underneath... God she looked... 

"Everything okay?" Y/N said pulling me out of my thoughts looking at me and i felt my face getting red. "Yeah, yeah everything is fine." I said letting out a sigh. "Do you want something to drink?" I asked her. "Oh, uhm yeah sure... okay...." She said blushing and it was the most adorable thing ever. I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. "What do you want to drink?" I asked her. "Water is fine." She said smiling shyly at me. 

I handed her a bottle of water and as our hands touched i could feel the same spark i felt last night when she handed me the cup of coffee. We both smiled saying nothing. "Did you figure out what happened?" She said softly. I sighed hanging my head shaking it. "No... I kicked my girlfriend out ... broke it off... I didn't have the energy anymore to ask why she locked him in the bedroom..." She looked at me.  "I am sorry...." She whispered blushing. I looked at her smirking. "Are you?" I asked feeling a bit more self-assured and stepped closer to her. "No.." She said so quiet it was almost inaudible. "She was cruel to him..." she whispered.

I sighed. "Yeah, I slept on the couch with Dodger and first thing she said when she woke me up is why i slept on the couch with that damn dog." Y/N scoffed shaking her head making me smile. 

"So, a vet huh..." I said wanting to change the subject from my ex. She looked up at me and smiled nodding.  We talked for a bit about her work, and it was nice to see her in her element talking about her work. I figured out that she was shy until you talked with her about animals then she just beamed and talked with a passion. It was so cute. 

Dodger had sat down beside her as we had moved to the living room and put his head in her lap, and she was stroking him as she talked to me. It was almost dinner time and she said she was going home and to my surprise i didn't want her to... "Stay for dinner" I said giving her my most charming smile. "No... i dont want to be a bother..." She whispered blushing looking at her fingers. "Your no bother... I like your company." I said now blushing myself.

"Uhm okay then..." She said smiling at me and i mentally high fived myself. "Good... What do you want for dinner?" She shook her head... "I dont mind, i am not picky..."  God she is adorable but i noticed she was someone who always went along with what someone else wanted. "No, you're the guest... you pick..." I said smirking as she blushed even more as i was pushing her to finally pick something. "Pizza or something is fine..." She said smiling.  I nodded and after asking her what kind of pizza she wanted I order.  "Do you mind if i go freshen up?" She asked. I shook my head. "You know where the bathroom is."  I said smiling.

She walked off to the bathroom. I sat down on one of the barstools checking my phone. When she walked back in, she looked at me her hands on her hips. "You haven't cleaned up all the mess in the room it happened in..." She said shaking her head at me and i blushed under her stare. I scolded myself internally for forgetting to close that door. "I ...i dont know where to start..." I whispered. She took a step closer catching me off guard at her sudden boldness. "After dinner i will help." She said smiling. "You dont have to..." I whispered looking down all of a sudden i was the one feeling all shy.

All of a sudden, she caught me off guard again by stepping between my legs and hugging me. I wrapped my arms around her melting into her... "I get it." she whispered. "It looks like a crime scene" I felt tears coming and she just held me as i cried.... "It's okay... Dodger is okay..." She kept saying over and over rubbing my back consoling me. It was nice... Lana was always cold... especially when it came to anything to do with Dodger.

I had calmed down and she wanted to pull back... but i wouldn't let her. I wanted to hold on to this feeling a little longer, so she got comfortable again letting me hold her neither of us saying a word. 

The doorbell rang letting us know the pizza was here and i reluctantly let her go and walked to the door to get the pizza. We ate sitting on the couch and all the heaviness seems to have disappeared. I smiled as she seemed to get more comfortable and opened up a bit more. She had the most beautiful smile and every time it appeared i felt a warm feeling spread through my body. 

"So... where are your cleaning supplies?"  She said rubbing her hands together as we had cleaned up after dinner. "You really dont have to..." I started to say. "Oh, shut up Evans and show me where it is." she said cutting me off again taking me by surprise.

I showed were everything was, and she looked and grabbed a few things pushing it in my hands. She grabbed a bucket and filled it with cold water making me look at her confused. "I have hot water you know..." She shook her head.... "Blood you never clean with warm water..." She said looking at me like i was crazy.

She walked towards the bedroom and told me what to do. She removed the bedding asking me where my washing machine was and putting it in to wash. She then ordered me around while we cleaned up the rest and about an hour or so later it was like nothing ever happened the only witness of it all now was the frame of the broken mirror. 

"Where is your other bedding?" She said looking around. I pointed to my closet and i smiled as she walked in and i followed closely behind. I chuckled as she stood up on her toes trying to get to the top shelf where everything was laying. I stepped behind her, my body pressed against hers as i just couldn't resist and i grabbed some sheets. She turned around her front now flush again me. She looked up at me and placed her hand on my chest. The tension kept building as i leaned down my lips hovering over hers... I really wanted to kiss her... I wanted to taste her... "I really want to kiss you..." I whispered. She sighed. "Then kiss me." She whispered. 

I dropped the sheets and crashed my lips onto hers and kissed her with everything i got, wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her closer into me. It was like fireworks going off and she pushed me out of the closet making me grin into the kiss as she pushed me down on the bed crawling over me before she attached her lips back to mine. 

When we came up for air i grinned at her and she blushed. "You're so beautiful." I whispered rubbing my thumb over her cheek making her blush even more and it was the most beautiful thing i had ever seen. She didn't answer instead she buried her head in my chest cuddling into me and i just wrapped my arms around her holding her close. 

I smirked as i felt one of her hands slides under my shirt sending shivers through my whole body as she scraped lightly over my skin with her nails.  I groaned as my body reacted my dick starting to twitch. 

I flipped us over making her giggle as she was now laying beneath me. "God you are driving me crazy..." I murmur before kissing her again and both of her hands now find their way under my shirt. I get what she wants and i quickly sit up and pull my shirt over my head. She smirked and bit her lip as her hands roamed my chest. "Enjoying yourself sweetheart?" I said grinning. She nodded her head biting her lip smiling. She pulled me back down again and our lips attached again. She moaned and God it went straight to my dick.

I started kissing her neck and her moans started to get louder making me grin she was so responsive... I loved it. I quickly grabbed her shirt looking at her for a second if she was okay with her. She groaned swatted away my hand i pulled her shirt over her head throwing it aside taking her sports bra with it. "Fuuuck" I groaned as she laid underneath me with her perfect boobs all perky for me to play with.  

"So perfect" I whisper leaning down taking her right nipple in my mouth earning me another moan. My hand finds her left nipple which is already hard, and I roll it between my fingers.

God this woman was mesmerizing... On the one hand shy and reserved to a point you would think she must be... Well not experienced. But as she was laying here under neath me she was sexy... passionate. 

The shy girl was nowhere to be found. She arched her back and put her hand over mine pushing it down over her stomach. I smirked into the kiss as I got where she was going with this.  I rubbed her through her yoga pants making her moan before I slide my hand inside my fingers running through her folds and I groaned at how wet she was. 

She moaned louder as I found her clit rubbing circles on it. I sat up and slowly pulled down her pants planting kisses all over her along the way. God, I wanted to taste her. So, when I finally had peeled her tight pants off of her, I kissed my way back up. I groaned at the sight of her teeny tiny thong covering her core. Damn I groaned and I didn't have the patience anymore to peel them of so I just ripped them apart making her gasp. "Oh shit... That was so hot" she moans, and I can't help but chuckle

Y/N pov

As he rips off my underwear I gasp. "God that is so hot" I moan, and I can hear him chuckle.

I never went to his house with this intention. When he texted that he didn't know how Dodger was doing and the look on his face last night... the least I could do was come and check to ease his mind. I stayed way longer than I intended and when I told him it was time to go... I just couldn't resist when he asked me to stay. I can't explain it I felt comfortable. Much like last night... I even felt sure enough to open up a bit. He was funny and sweet, and I could listen to him talk for hours even if it was about the thing, I despised the most... Politics.

When I went to freshen up and walked past the bedroom, I had found Dodger in. I couldn't help but peak inside and to my horror he hadn't cleaned it yet, and in the light of the day it looked even more I crime scene then last night in the dark.

I walked back and scolded him for it but seeing his face and when he told me he didn't know where to start I just couldn't resist and stepped closer wrapping him in my arms. I don't know why I did it.... Normally I am never this forward... But God everything about him drew me in. And after we cleaned up and he stepped behind me his body pressed against mine... when he asked to kiss me, I just let every reservation I had go and it was firework all around. I just pushed him towards the bed... Not caring anymore, I wanted him... Even if it was just for one night. Just feeling him under my fingertips him whispering sweet nothings in my ear... It was worth it.

He kissed me all over my body, and i felt on fire. I gasped when his lips attached to my core his tongue running up and down between my folds before he sucked on my clit making me moan loudly. I ran my hands through his hair as he kept sucking and licking... The familiar knot started to build. "Oh fuck." I moaned as i could feel him push a finger in and my grip on his hair became a little tighter. He hummed and the vibrations made me squirm. 

I could feel him grin as he was bringing me higher and higher. This man was unreal... Never ever had i gotten eaten out and the guy was actually enjoying it. "Shit... Just like that... please dont stop... " I moaned as i felt that i was about to cum. "Let go sweetheart." Chris hummed and the most intense orgasm i ever had washed over me. My legs where shaking, my toes curling, and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. 

As i opened them again Chris was leaning over me smiling. "God you are so sext when you cum..." He hummed. I grabbed his face in both hands and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. I let my hands roam his body... and i started pushing his pants down desperate to feel him inside me. He kicked his pants off and groaned as i wrapped my hand around his dick pumping him up and down. Fuck he is bigger than i had thought. He grabbed my hand and kissed it as he lined himself up with my core. "Are you sure?" He whispered. "Fuck yes Chris." I moaned. "Please fuck me Chris... i need your big cock inside of me."

He growled and slowly sank into me. I could feel him stretch me good. I could feel every vein or ridge god he was big...

I smiled as he cursed under his breath mumbling about how tight i am and he keeps still for a moment. His lips attached at my pulse point... sucking... marking me. I didn't care because as he started to move slow and deep the pleasure made me lose all common sense. I was clawing at him and let my hands roam his body wanting to feel every inch... I wanted to memorize his body in my brain to never forget this moment ever again... I gasped as his tip hit my sweet spot sending a jolt of electricity through my body and making me moan. I bucked my hips up every time he thrusted into me, and he groaned as my legs where now wrapped around his waist. The knot burst again and i came around his dick. He growled. "Fuck... Y/N... Your pussy is going to be the death of me... squeezing me so good." 

I was a moaning mess as my orgasm still lingered but he didn't stop as he picked up his pace propping himself up grabbing my legs pushing them up, leaning on them as he fucked me into the mattress. His eyes where dark and he was now thrusting into me hard, but God did it feel good.  His thrust were getting sloppier... The sounds coming from him louder. He grunted and growled cursing under his breath and as i came again... he came with me collapsing on top of me.

He propped himself up a bit before kissing me hard smiling at me. He rolled off of me and to my surprise he pulled me into him and i got comfortable feeling safe and secure. "I want to take you out on a date..." Chris whispered breaking the silence. I looked up at him in shock... "You do?" 

"Yeah, i do..." He said pulling me in for a kiss. "Sweetheart.... i am never letting you go again... You're mine now..." He said smirking. I couldn't help but laugh. "Be mine..." He whispers giving me another kiss. I nodded. "I am yours...." I whisper and he kisses me again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 645 16
Chris Evans: Characters Imagines/Headcanons/drabbles/mini series!Some will have maximum 5 parts! Mostly Andy,Steve and Ransom! ( sometimes other cha...
49.2K 565 19
Short stories about the one and only handsome Chris Evans. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!
75.9K 987 10
For when you need that quick fix. A collection of romance short stories: including fluff, drama, and smut (18+; there will be a disclaimer on the res...
10.2K 384 50
Alright, I can do this. I've been going to conventions for years. They're just regular guys... guys I look up to and that are good looking and... sto...