What if... An Anidita Scrap T...

By AmmyLustre

WHAT IF "this" happened in the show? So "this" will consist of some of my imaginary sequences that I somewhe... More

TS: A Beautiful Realization
TS Part 2: A Beautiful Realization
OS: Kemon Boka
SS: Progression of new phases (Part-1)
SS: Progression of new phases (Part-2)
SS: A forever Goodbye? (Promo)
Progression of new phases: A/N
SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-1)
SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-2)
SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-4)
SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-5)
SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-6)
SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-7) Bonus
Drishtikon!
SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-8) Bonus 2
SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-9) Semi Final
SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-10) Grand finale-1
SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-10) Grand finale-2

SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-3)

768 90 54
By AmmyLustre

She was sitting there alone near the stove preparing the dinner. She had been worried the entire day since she missed the school because of being late and would have to face his wrath but then she thought that it was because of him only that she got late.

"Bondita." Here he was. Before he could speak anything she said "Aaj deri hone ke kaaran main kaksha mein nahi pohoch paayi, toh issey pehle ki aap daante, main keh rahi hu ki main aapke wajah se deri se pohochi."

He took a moment to acknowledge her words and letting out a sigh he asked creasing his eyebrows "Bondita, tumhe kis baat ki afsos ya pareshaani thi? Aaj ki class miss karne ki, ya mere daant ki?" "Aapke daant ki." She replied casually as if this was an obvious answer.

"Toh tumhe kaksha chhoot jaane ka koi afsos nahi hai?" He asked with a look of incredulity. "Nahi" She again replied nonchalantly.

She poured the oil into the pan for preparing the luchis and continued with a smile "Aap kya sochte hai, ussey badhkar hai kya kuch mere liye? Aur waise bhi Jab aap, mere shikshak babu mere saath hai, toh inn sab ka koi darr nahi. Haina? Aap sikhaayenge na mujhe?"

He looked away for a moment shutting his eyelids and replied "Kyu nahi Bondita. Tumhare Pati Babu tumhe sab sikhaayenge. She felt somthing odd in his tone but was much naive to recogenize that.

She started making the luchi and he was sitting beside her. "Bhari Babu" she yelled "Zara akhbaar jaldi laao."

"Bondita, Bihari toh chhat pe hai. Kyu..." He looked at the luchis getting fried and said with a small chuckle "Acha luchiyaan tal rahi ho. Tel sokne ke liye kaagaz chahiye hoga na? Main abhi aaya."

Saying this he leaned on his left side to the take notebook that was kept on the flour container near the stove as she was planning to revise after this. He looked it for a moment and then looked at her who was looking back at him with a subtle smile and eyebrows creased in confusion. What he did next was totally unexpected.

"Toh ye rahe kaagaz Bondita." Saying this he started tearing the pages of her copy "saare tel sok lenge" and threw it over the luchis which were already made.

"PATI BABU!" As a reflex, she got worried and quickly started picking up those pages. She herself couldn't understand if she got worried because of her notes getting spoiled or this kind of behaviour from her Pati Babu, who has taught her to respect books and knowledge.

She collected all the pages and held it close to her chest. "Bondita ye kya kar rahi ho tum?" He asked faking a surprised smile. "Isme mere vidyalay se mile hue paath likhi hai maine. Kaafi mehnat se likha hai."

Anirudh raised his eyebrows and said "Kaisi baat kar rahi ho Bondita? Mehnat se toh tum luchiyaan tal rahi ho na? Dekho kitni gol gol luchiyaan ban rahi hai. Aur dekho..." He raised his hand to wipe the sweat from her forehead and continued "paseena. Tap tap paseena beh raha hai Bondita ka."

He held her tiny alta cladded left palm and caressed the cut wounds and few burnt marks which is formed on them due to her daily kitchen chores. Looking at them he uttered "Lekin phir bhi, Bondita jo banna chaah rahi thi wo ban rahi hai. AADARSH PATNI, KUSHAL GREHNI" he smiled at her "kyu Bondita?" But she kept on weeping continuously which made his smile vanish. He wiped off her tears with his thumb and uttered softly "Ro mat Bondita, tumhare liye ab yahi sab zaroori hai."

She looked up at him with her teareful eyes and said "Par main padhai bhi karungi Pati babu, humara sapna bhi poora karungi." She saw his fingers folding into fists "Thik hai, karo koshish." And with this stood up to leave from there. "Pati babu" His back was facing her. He stopped his tracks as she asked "Aaj thodi padhai karawa denge mera?" She thought that this may reduce his anger. Why not? Afterall he likes to teach her and solve her doubts.

She saw him nodding his head in a yes without saying anything, he left the spot. She smiled a bit as he agreed to teach her but then her eyes suddenly went towards the pages which was a bit soaked with oil lying on her lap.

Thats when she realized it was just the pages of her rough copy and not a fair one, and some of its pages were already detached from the book. Seems like she brought this instead by mistake.

But then he didn't know that. He must have definitly considered this to be her fair copy itself. Then why did he take such a harsh step of spoiling her notes? Although he failed to do so, but still.

Batuk had his dinner in his room itself. He didn't had any company on the dining table as Anirudh and Bondita are apparently again having their dinner in the room, even Sampoorna has isolated herself and others were not present.

It was about to be midnight when Sampoorna was getting restless thinking about Anirudh and his apparent changed behaviour towards his wife and decided to have a look at them. Although she wasn't still ready to go out, but couldn't stop herself and went towards their room but found it empty. Moving down stairs she saw the dim lights were lit in the study room.

Sampoorna tip toed towards the study and found the translucent doors closed. She tried to peek inside but couldn't see anything. She placed her ears against them.

"So this is how decomposition of liquid happens using electricity. Samajh mein aaya?" She heard Anirudh's voice. "Haa" that was Bondita's voice. Oh! She got to hear his voice atleast. Otherwise since he came back she never saw him.

But leaving them together like this isn't a good sign for her. Now that servant whom she had hired to spy them informed her that they have started sharing a room.

Almost five days passed. In all these days, Bondita didn't attend the school or we can say, he didn't let her to attend. He use to stop her with some our the other things which made her late. Either he used directly stopped her or give her some works. But didn't speak a word against him as she has been taught by her so called Shikshak Pati Babu not to argue back.

Lately, even he has started to behave like those typical husbands. Instead telling her to complete her homework, he asks her to prepare meal, instead of telling her revise her lessons, he asks her to pack his tiffin for work, the one who use to tie his own shoelaces and her's as well, is now making her tie his laces. The same Pati Babu who never allowed her to touch his feets just to get blessings, now doesn't stops her when she massages his legs when he returns back.

Not that she hates doing all these things. Infact she would love to serve him in every way possible but, getting orders from him itself, seems odd and she isn't satisfied with this. He talks to her sweetly and initially she liked all this but now gradually those sweetness felt like a poison to her.

Whenever Batuk use to ask her to accompany him, she use to deny making some excuses.

Sampoorna finally came out and directly went to kitchen and found her preparing the breakfast and filling two tiffins.

"Bondita" she looked up and saw her Sampoorna maa after long. Since her Pati Babu came back, she hasn't seen her and anyways she wasn't even bothered to meet her.

She looked away ignoring her call and continued with her work. "Tu abhi tak vidyalay nahi gayi?" Yes. She came to know that she has not attended her school since few days and this wasn't a pleasant news for Sampoorna.

Not because she didn't want her miss her studies. Her not going to school, keeping her studies beside and staying back becoming a good wife wasn't a good sign for Sampoorna's plan. What if this may lead to Bondita giving birth to the heir before her? She can't let this happen at any cost. And these tiny steps of Bondita's changed schedule are not safe.

"Pati Babu aur Batuk ka tiffin box tayyar kar rahi hu. Aur waise bhi ab deri ho jaayegi mujhe." Bondita replied without looking at her.

She took both the tiffins in her hand and was about go out when Sampoorna held her and took the tiffins from her hand saying "Tu ye sab chhod aur jaake tayyar ho jaa. Tab tak main tera dabba banati hu."

Bondita couldn't believe how all of a sudden Sampoorna is insisting her to get ready for school. The same person who manipulated her against it during her first menstruation by naming it a curse. Nevertheless, she was right. If she gets ready quickly, she can attend the school. Anyways everything was ready. She has already given the coffee to her Pati Babu and Coco Milk to Batuk.

"Par ye dabbe..." "Uski chinta mat kar, Batuk ka dabba main khud de dungi aur tera bhi." "Aur Pati Babu ka..." Bondita was again interrupted by her "jaldi jaa warna der ho jaayegi." She said with a smile that was unable for her to identify whether it was even real or not .

Batuk came to kitchen to collect his lunch box. "Batuk" Sampoorna called handing him another box "ye Bondita ka dabba. Usko de dena."

"Boudi bhi aa rahi hai school?" "Ha. Kyu nahi aayegi wo? Bas tayyar hoke aa rahi hai" She said.

Bondita and Batuk were walking towards the way to their home when she said with a grin "Pata hai Batuk, bohot acha lag raha hai itne dino baad school jaake." Batuk smiled and said "Ha Boudi. Main bhi itne dino se akela mehsoos kar raha tha, ab aap roz chaliyega mere saath." To which she grinned and nodded.

If she schedule everything properly, getting all the works done on time, her Pati Babu won't have any issues from her going to school.

"Choti Malkin" a post man called her and handed her a letter. "Ye aapke liye chitthi aayi hai." "Mere liye?" The envelope had her name. "Kisne bheji hao ye Boudi?" A curious Batuk asked her. "Bondita." Before she could open the letter she heard someone calling her. It was Manorama.

"Manorama ji aap? Kaisi hai aap aur kitne dino baad dikhi hai." Bondita said sliding the letter inside her bag. "Main theek hu Bondita, par tum toh theek ho na? Uss din..." "Pati Babu ussi din laut aaye. Ab main bilkul theek hu." Bondita said with a grin. Manorama sighed in relief seeing her happy "Ye toh bohot achi baat hai."

She reached home and started doing all her chores so that she can conveniently sit and study. The letter was left forgotten.

At night, Sampoorna, Bondita and Batuk gathered at the dining table. "Boudi, Anirudh dada kaha hai?" "Main bhi unhi ki raah dekh rahi hu Batuk. Aap dono shuru kar lijiye main unke saath kha lungi." And they did the same.

Bondita was sitting in the study on her small desk completing her missed notes and waiting for him as well. Everyone was probably asleep but he wasn't back yet. She went towards the main door to check whether he is coming. She turned back her way towards the study when he wasn't yet here but stopped her tracks as she heard the sound of his footsteps.

She quickly went towards him to take his bag and coat but he didn't let her to do so and went ahead ignoring her. "Pati Babu" she followed him but he kept on moving ahead towards the study and she also entered inside.

"Pati Babu, aaj aapko itni der kaise ho gayi?" She asked timidly but he didn't seemed to be in a good mood to reply and started removing his watch. "Aap haath mooh dho lijiye, main khaana garam karke laati hu."

She turned to leave when she heard him saying "Tum kyu takleef le rahi ho Bondita?" His tone wasn't a pleasant one "Tumhe kya farak padta hai, main kab nikalta hu, kab aata hu, khaau, na khaau ya marr j..."

"PATI BABU! YE KYA KEH RAHE HAI AAP!?" She yelled with a tearful eyes. "Chillao mat Bondita. Sab so rahe hai. Aur tum abhi tak yaha kyu khadi ho? Tumhe toh apne Pati ki chinta chhodkar school aur padhai pe dhayaan dena chahiye na?" He finished with a sarcastic smirk.

"Aisa kyu keh rahe hai aap. Main vidyalay gayi iss baat pe gussa hai aap?" She asked approaching near her. "Tum vidyalay jaao ya na jaao ye mujhe ussey koi farak nahin padta Bondita." Her heart broke when she heard this.

"Tumhare liye mujhse zyaada zaroori kuch nahi hona chahiye Bondita." He continued bending towards her. "Aaj  tum mujhse pehle nikal gayi. Pata hai? Na hi mera bag mein file packed tha, naa hi kapdo ki istri hui. Subah se kuch nahi khaaya tak nahi maine."

She was shocked to hear this. "Aise karogi tum apni patni hone ka farz? Itna bhi nahi pata, ki tumhare liye mere kaam aur seva hi ab se tumhari praathamikta hai."

He turned towards the book rack and took one book while she said still weeping "Par main khaana banakar gayi thi aur aapka dabba bhi tayyar kiya tha..." "Toh parosega kaun?" He said cutting her in between and continued "Aur tum chahti thi ki main apni tiffin khud leke nikal jau? Toh tum kis liye ho Bondita? Jab mujhe hi saare kaam karne pad rahe hai."

She was indeed feeling bad that he hasn't eaten anything since morning but is also getting annoyed that he is angry with her for such pathetic reasons. Just because she didn't hand him over the lunch box and she didn't serve him? Seriously?

She heard him murmuring "Lagta hai tumhari maa ne kuch sikhaya hi nahi hai tumhe." Now This was too much. How can he anything about her mother? The same person whom even he addresses as maa.

"Bas kijiye Pati Babu." He looked up from the book as he heard her. "Bhuli main nahi hu. Par lagta hai aap apni tameez, usool aur apni hi sikhayi hui cheezey bhool chuke hai." He closed the book with a thud and glared at her while she continued "Kya ho gaya hai aapko pati babu? Kyu aise kar rahe hai aap. Jawaab dijiye mujhe, warna main nahi hilungi yaha se."

He slammed the book on the table and said "Theek hai. Raho yahi pe." Saying this he went up through the spiral staircase without answering her. She fell on her knees and sat there crying. 

Sampoorna was on her way to kitchen to have water when she again saw the lights of the study on. Seems like Anirudh was back. She went ahead and this time, found the doors open and what she saw next made her gasp. Bondita was kneeling down crying there and for the first time in all these months after the rift that is going on between them, her heart pained a bit seeing her little sister like this.

She was about to enter the study when she stopped herself trying not to get overpowered by the emotions coming out through her own real self, her Sampoorna didi.

Next day, Bondita who was slept in the study itself, woke up late. Her eyelids weren't allowing her to open them and she was having a mild headache. Maybe because she slept late last night and ofcourse, her constant crying.

She looked up at the clock and realised that she's extremely late. Batuk must be already ready and would be leaving for school any minutes and her Pati Babu as well. Whereas her? She hasn't even prepared their morning beverages.

She quickly got up and went up and ran towards the kitchen. "Ruk!" Sampoorna who was already present there yelled "Nahaye bina rasoyi ghar mein aate hai kya?" "Par Naashta..." She said timidly but was interrupted by her "Wo sab maine bana liya hai. Ab ghar ki Bahu Rani toh so rahi thi, bechari Saas ko hi sab karna pada." Sampoorna said mocking but from deep within, Bondita was grateful of her.

"Maaf kijiye, wo aankhe khuli hi nahi." "Toh raat tak jagi kyu itni der tak." Sampoorna asked packing the lunch boxes. "Aapko kaise pata?" Bondita asked. She didn't realise that she asked this in a flow. She already assumed that Bondita must be waking up late so she herself woke up early and did the morning veneration followed by the kitchen chores.

She can't say that saw her last night in the study crying, so in order cover up she stammered and said "Tu... tu abhi tak y...yahi khadi hai? Jaa naha dho ke tayaar ho ja. Vidyalay nahi jaana?" She nodded still giving her a doubtful gazes and was about to leave when Sampoorna again called her and said handing her a cup of coffee"ye apne Pati Babu ke liye le jaa." A small smile appeared as her didi was trying to maintain a stern face.

"Pati Babu." She saw her Pati Babu getting ready and he looked at her through the mirror standing there with his coffee cup. "Rakh do waha pe aur mera lunch box, watch aur rumaal ready rakho. Mujhe deri ho rahi hai." "Par Pati Babu mujhe bhi der..." "Suna nahi tumne Bondita?" He spoke trying not to shout on her.

She quickly went and brought the required stuffs and saw that he was taking a sip from his coffee "Coffee tumne nahi banayi na?" "Wo..." "Le jaao isse."

He took his bag and went away leaving her behind with a pool of tears. She looked towards the clock and realised that she has missed her school again.

Sampoorna was passing through the corridor when she saw Bondita standing there in her room near the window that gave her the view of her Dugga maa of their haveli. She stood there facing her back towards the door.

She had already sent Batuk saying that Bondita will be there in some time thinking that she will get ready quickly but here she hasn't even talken bath. She slowly went near the door and noticed that her shoulders were subtly moving up and down. Was she crying again? She saw the untouched coffee cup and the lunch box.

Binoy was in his cabin going through some documents when the phone rang "Hello" he said keeping his eyes on the documents "Suniye... aap jaldi aa jaayiye." He got worried to hear Sampoorna's sobbing voice from other side.

Upcoming:

"Bondita, inse milo. Ye hai Pratham. Iss sheher mein naye aaye hai." Binoy introduced her to a man who was probably few years elder to Anirudh.

"Hello Bondita." He bent a little to match her height "meri friend banogi?" He asked forwarding his hands towards  the little girl with a warm smile.

Phew... 3306 words.
But Unedited. So kindly ignore the mistakes.

Some scenes are directly taken from the show and will be taken further so that it can be felt connected with it. A similar track to Manorama's one.

So do comment down below and tell me how are you finding this typical husbands type Pati babu. Lol! Pathetic and irritating right?

From next chapter onwards the promo part will begin! The real beginning of "A forever goodbye?"

Do comment down below and don't forget to turn the star orange!

Love,
Ammy💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 3.1K 18
This novella is basically a fanfiction on the show, Barrister Babu. It is based on the current track when Bondita was forced to go through a "shudhik...
34.2K 3K 53
Bondita grew up to be a fine woman and returned to Tulsipur after getting her degree. Now, she has achieved her and Anirudh's dream-being the first f...
90.1K 6.9K 73
It's a story based on serial BARRISTER BABU and my favourite couple ANIDITA . It's totally based on my imagination it has nothing to do with the seri...
17.8K 1.1K 27
Seeing Anirudh was marrying Manorama, Bondita fainted. She had a long dream. She dreamed of the future events that were about to happen. What would a...