His Girlfriend ( Jinsoo )

By Bangpinkthebest

Jisoo has a boyfriend, his name is Kim taehyung. they live a good life but they don't know the secrets that... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

The end

117 6 3
By Bangpinkthebest

Jin : You need a girlfriend then get one , we are not stopping you.

Hoseok : No one is stopping me except my CEO , Ya hear ??

Jisoo : K K K , why don't you secretly date a girl ?? Then dispatch accidentally will see you two and your CEO will confirm it , see ?? Easy !!

hoseok : Its not easy as you think. Ya'll are just useless sometimes ok ?? Go now , He's barking on my phone so hard I mean, my manager. Bye.

He waved a goodbye and a small butty twerk then left from there.

Taehyung : This guy is weird.

Jin : Yes he is , but sometimes you know ??

Taehyung : Anyways , should we go now ??

Jisoo : Yeah sure , let's go Jagi.

At the restaurant

Jennie : Hi , I'm Jennie !!

Lisa : Oh hi I'm Lisa and this is Rosè. Nice to meet you.

Rosè : Hi Jennie , I'm Rosè.

Jimin : Hello I'm Jimin and this is Jungkook.

Taehyung : Good morning everyone. I'm Taehyung , Nice to meet you all.

Jungkook : You're the CEO of KTH company if I'm not wrong , right ???

Taehyung : Yeah I am , I want to announce that me and Jennie are going to get married next week.

Jisoo : Bro what ?? Married ??

Jennie : Yeah....Its kinda too fast but this is what he wants. What should I do ?? and why ??

Jisoo : You know it's too fast...But it's okay. We're gonna be your guests.

Jennie : Yeah yeah all of you.

Jin : She's saying that because she also wants to get married right Jagi ??

Jisoo : Shut up you !!

After they finished their meal , they went to their work.

Jisoo : Jennie is so lucky , isn't she ?? She has a man who can take care of her so well , who loves her and more.

Jin : Yeah she is , but you're also lucky to have me right ??

Jisoo : Of course , I'm lucky to have you and you're lucky to have me.

Jin : Now he's girlfriend is Jennie and mine is You.

Jisoo : Anyway....Byee.

Jin : To whom ??

He looked around to see who is she talking too.

Jisoo : Not you or anyone here either. I'm saying bye to our readers.

Jin : I bet she doesn't know what to write anymore.

Jisoo : Yeah.

Author : Yeah I am , I'm going to take your characters in the second story ok ??

Jinsoo : Okay

The end

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my stories , hope you all stay safe and good luck for me because I'm going to come with a new and good Liskook story. Thank you and Goodbye. Love you all ❤❤😭.

I'm gonna miss this story really I don't want to end it 😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 1K 20
Taehyung a comman man who went through loneliness in past meet a girl (jisoo)who suppress his loneliness, but they part ways. But destiny helped him...
15.9K 421 22
Is the life perfect or filled with twists and turns...... Well the right answer is filled with turns and twists Let's see how's their life goes.... #...
37.9K 1.3K 25
Jisoo is an actress and it is Jin's responsibility to protect Jisoo from harm since he is her Private Bodyguard. But what happens when they start to...
670K 27.9K 50
Taehyung who is in the same group as Jungkook has a 'secret' fanpage for him..