Dead and Alive (Male Reader x...

By DEMGSC1920

Ever since Blake left the White Fang, Y/N has always been skeptical and worried about the White Fang itself... More

Bio
Prologue
(Vol 1) Chapter 1: Beacon Academy
(Vol 1) Chapter 2: Initiation Pt 1
(Vol 1) Chapter 3: Initiation Pt 2
(Vol 1) Chapter 4: The talk
(Vol 1) Chapter 5: Racism
(Vol 1) Chapter 6: Forever Fall
(Vol 1) Chapter 7: Schnee vs Taurus
(Vol 1 Finale) Chapter 8: The White Fang
Team CATE Bio
Dreams and Nightmares Trailer
(D&N) Chapter 9: Entering the Dream
(D&N) Chapter 10: The fight
(D&N) Chapter 12: Train Fight
(D&N) Chapter 13: Leave me alone!
(D&N) Chapter 14: The Brother
(D&N) Chapter 15: The Final Round
(D&N) Chapter 16: One Last Stand
(D&N Finale) Chapter 17: Team CATE
(Vol 2) Chapter 18: Food Fight
(Vol 2) Chapter 19: The Secret

(D&N) Chapter 11: 2nd Round

890 28 7
By DEMGSC1920

Blake was seated getting attended, her legs already wrapped and now working on her hip by Yang.

Shion: I can say your scouting went great. We have an idea how Remnant looks in his mind, we need now a plan.

Ruby: We should send four of us now, maybe we will have a chance on saving him.

???: There isn't.

They look at Blake looking down.

Blake: He has embraced the Grimm, and you saw how he took me down.

Erwin: But we need to save him, we have too.

Blake: We can't. He's too far gone... too far.

Athena: I don't believe that... not even close.

Blake: You weren't inside his head! He is messed up, he doesn't care his own life! He considers at this point that dream his own world!

Erwin: It's the Grimm!

Blake: It's both of them! Y/N just wants to die... he wants to die.

Yang: And you think we should let him?

Blake clenches her fist and stood up walking away. They all saw her walk towards the hallways, to the door outside. They all looked away until Weiss also walked but towards another direction which left them confused.

Erwin: Why is she walking away?

Athena: Maybe she is annoyed that she can't hurt Y/N anymore?

Cachari: Athena, enough.

Athena: For the truth? She literally mind fucked him by mentioning his parents!

Cachari: Right now you're no better than Weiss. She already gets it, she knows what her family did, your rubbing salt in a wound.

Athena: She already did that to him! How many more she could've done to?!

Yang: Look we know what happened to him is wrong but you shouldn't be blaming Weiss for everything. She already has enough problems and you causing more isn't gonna help.

Athena: Are we forgetting the fact that he tried to blow his mouth? When she mentioned her parents the only thing he did was try to blow his mouth up! If it wasn't for Blake! He wouldn't be here right now! He would be 6 feet under!

Erwin: Athena. *she looks at Erwin* We get it that you're very worried for him, we all are.

Athena: Really? Doesn't seem like it. The only one that I can see is worried is Blake and yourself. Ruby doesn't know him, Weiss is being a complete whore, Cari isn't helping at all and Yang is... Yang.

Yang: That's offensive.

Cachari: I get that you're extremely angry but taking your anger on us isn't helping!

Athena: And you are?!

Cachari: I don't have time for this.

He goes to walk away but Athena gets extremely angry after being ignored like that.

Athena: Hey! We're not done talking rich boy!

She puts a hand in his shoulder, but Cachari grabs her wrist and throws her over his shoulder and grabs his kama putting it by the neck.

Erwin: Easy, brother... easy.

Cachari: I am so done with your talks! Your framing! Taking your anger on everyone like if you're doing what is right! You think your a good influence but you're not right now! So let this be my final order... you will stay out of his mind, you're out of the mission and you will not bother me or anyone ever again! You hear me?!

Athena looks away, but Cachari punches the ground by her head making her jump.

Cachari: Did you hear me?!

Athena: Yea! I did.

Cachari: Good.

He stands up and walks from her as Athena looks at Cachari extremely pissed.

Cachari: Don't call me... rich boy!

Athena sits as she looks back at the others, walking away, including Erwin. Ozpin and Shion were completely out of the conversation and room, as Athena was now left alone... as she looks down... her hand slowly going towards her right arm, as she tears up.

Athena: What am I doing?

Scene shows Blake outside in the ledge seated as she grabs a scroll... Y/N's and opens it. She knew the password as she went to contacts and found one that said "brother." She hesitates but clicks it and puts it in her ear, her other hand shaking... until seconds later, the call was picked up.

Adam: *scroll* Y/N?

Blake doesn't answer and sniffs but decides to talk.

Blake: No...

She could tell that Adam tensed up and got angry.

Adam: *scroll* Blake, decided to screw him over?

Blake: I... need your help.

Adam: *scroll* Convenient, coming from you means nothing.

Blake: I know I... left out of a sudden... but please I need you to come to Beacon.

Adam: *scroll* To Beacon? Out of all places? You really have betrayed your own people-

Blake: Adam! Y/N... he's dying...

There was a few seconds of silence after hearing that as Blake got scared.

Adam: *scroll* What?

Blake: He needs a blood transfusion... no one in Beacon is compatible... but you. He is stuck in a nightmare... Nightmare Grimm... is the only thing keeping him alive. But he needs you... he needs his brother right now.

Adam: *scroll* Why should I believe you?! You've always been an excellent liar-

Blake: It was The White Fang! They're being led by Roman Torchwick... a human!

Adam: *scroll* That's impossible... they would never work with a human.

Blake: Them where do you think they got the large amount of dust from? Who is the best thief in Vale?!

Adam stayed quiet as Blake looks down and sniffs.

Blake: Just... please save him...

Adam still was quiet, until he finally talked.

Adam: *scroll* You do what you have to do. I will do mine.

Blake: Adam!

The call ended and she threw the scroll away, cracking it as she shows a very frustrated face. She looks down, scene changing to Weiss seated in a bench very thoughtful with hands together, tapping the floor.

???: You look lost.

She looks to her right and sees Cachari who quickly raises his hand.

Cachari: I'm not here to judge you.

Weiss: If you want to do it... be free to do so.

Cachari: I didn't... really...

Weiss looks down as Cachari sits down by her side.

Cachari: Are you... going to be okay?

Weiss: After being hated by Athena for days? For my hate against some Faunus? What is okay in my life?

Cachari raised his hands again.

Cachari: Didn't mean to put salt in the wound.

Weiss: I didn't want to say what I said to Y/N, it was the heat of the moment and I apologize for that.

Cachari: We're in similar situations being honest.

Weiss: But it wasn't your family that cause them so much pain. If I knew what my father was doing, if I knew how to help them I could. I always blamed the Faunus for making my life miserable, but they did it cause father did it first. He already made the Faunus do his work, no wonder they wanted revenge.

Cachari: And Y/N is in a sense the source. He wants equality but through violence, that's what Blake meant, he doesn't want anyone to end up like him.

Weiss: A suicide mission.

Cachari nods as there was a moment of silence between them.

Weiss: Why do you... hate to be called, rich?

Cachari: Maybe it's I... hate to be in the spotlight, I have all the money in the world like you, but there's people who have nothing. I want to share that money but if I can't, I don't want to be famous, I want to help the most people I can. I joined Beacon to stay away from that money, and for when I'm done here, I can tell everyone my vision, that everyone deserve second chances, no one should live poor.

Weiss: You're selfless... too much.

Cachari: I know.

Cachari gets up and walks away as Weiss sees him had a down look as scene changes to Erwin seated with Ruby and Yang eating some chips while playing with some cards.

Erwin: Do you think Weiss and Y/N will sort things out?

Ruby: I hope. The entire vendetta between the two is getting kind of annoying.

Yang: Tell that to me, you don't get annoying that easy.

Ruby: Uh, your snoring?

Yang: Is not that bad.

Ruby: You're an animal!

Erwin: Technically, we're animals, we're homosapiens.

Ruby: Stop nerding out, Weiss is already bad enough with that.

Erwin: My bad. Do we have a plan?

Ruby: Um... no not really.

Yang: All right, you two hatch a plan as I get some food to relieve our stress.

The two nod as Erwin leans back.

Erwin: She trusts you a lot.

Ruby: Everyone in the team is. I just feel like I'm failing them. Is kind of hard to maintain a good relationship between the four of us but... seems that I'm failing at that.

Erwin: Is a mistake, and you learn from it.

Ruby: You've never been in the role of a leader, aren't you?

Erwin: No, I feel I'm to strict and maybe... not fit. I am the smartest of my team but... not the best in leadership.

Ruby: I still think you could be an excellent leader. I mean, no one trains to be a leader, is just instincts.

Erwin: You have a lot of faith in everybody.

Ruby: *smiles down* Mom always believed everyone has some good in them.

Erwin nods as the two stayed looking at each other.

Erwin: So what's the plan?

Ruby: Uh, r-right. Who do we send now?

Erwin: I say Cari, Yang, you and I. Blake is injured, Weiss is the main target and Athena... she isn't in her right mind. He's going to know we're coming, so let's try and find the Grimm quickly-

???: It's in him.

They look to the same direction seeing Blake looking down.

Blake: His eyes were red and black, the Grimm is inside of him.

Erwin: So we bring the fight to him.

Blake: It means we have to kill him. That was his game all along.

Erwin: There has to be another way. We can't kill him.

Blake doesn't answer as Yang returns with chocolate but sees everyone tensed.

Yang: What's wrong?

The moment was kind of tense until Erwin.

Erwin: I don't want to break the mood but... I'm allergic to cocoa.

Scene moves to the team entering where Y/N was seeing Ozpin and Shion there.

Shion: Who are going in now?

Erwin: Ruby, Cari, Yang and I.

Blake: Huh?

Cachari: Blake your injured, take a time off.

Blake: Not when his life is at stake!

Ruby: We know, but we need you at your best, we can't get in and out. *looks at Shion* Professor, how many times can we enter his dream?

Shion: At most three, this is the second. If this doesn't work and the other neither, then the Grimm will succumb to him... and kill him.

Blake: For the more reasons I have to go. Nobody knows him better than me!

Erwin: But you're most likely to die.

Blake: Then I'll die.

Blake walks forward but Yang gets in her way as Blake glares at her.

Blake: Get out of the way, Yang.

Yang: Sorry, Blake.

She punches her out cold, as Ozpin walks and picks Blake and looks at the others.

Ozpin: I'm counting on you four.

Erwin: We have an idea where the Grimm is, we just have to make sure we don't kill him.

Yang: Should be easy.

Erwin: The most likely outcome is kill him.

Yang's face turned pale and chuckles.

Yang: Not so easy.

Shion: Get in there.

They walked towards the web, as scene moves to the dream Y/N taking his mask off walks to a tent from the White Fang and kneels with Winter's sword and holding it in a reverse grip. He impales the sword in the ground and he closes his eyes, staying in a meditating pose.

Y/N: *mentally* She disappeared out of nowhere, she entered the door and I can't sense her. Like if she disappeared from this land.

He stayed knelt, as scene flashbacks to Blake going through the door and later disappearing in his face, as Y/N clenched the sword more.

Y/N: *mentally* You ran away from the fight once more... until you don't bring Weiss... I will never stop.

Scene moves to Forever Fall, as scene shows later Ruby getting up groaning, until she looks at her clothes, she had a black and red sort of dress with a black shirt under, long red cape and the parts below were roughly the same, it was literally a small update to her costume. She looks at her cape and hugs it.

Ruby: So clean.

She grabs Crescent Rose and activates it, it was the same as she smiles. She hears some bushes and sees Erwin appear wearing a tuxedo with green button shirt and black tie looking like some owner of a high company.

Erwin: Oh my god, I look like if I work in a casino. I look rich!

Ruby: Looks good.

Erwin looks at Ruby and her face flustered and looks away tapping quite fast.

Erwin: I don't look fit to fight!

???: At least you don't look like a criminal!

They see Cachari wearing a black jumpsuit with his logo in his back, he had a black jacket on with his pants and boots armored with his weapons in his back.

Cachari: This restraints my mobility so much!

Erwin: Do a double twist.

Cachari makes one backflip and later jumps high and does not two but actually 4 twist and lands on his feet as he looks shock.

Cachari: That was four! And being honest... I don't feel any weight on this costume. Is amazing!

Erwin: Oh come on! Everyone here has an upgrade but me?!

???: Yeah you look rich!

They look at the same direction losing their jaw after that. It shows Yang's face but they couldn't say what happened to her.

Yang: Um, guys?

Cachari: He actually did it!

Erwin: Oh he's dead.

Ruby: Yang... please don't freak out.

Yang: Why would I freak out?

She goes to massage her hair... but... she doesn't feel anything. She looks for it desperately as Ruby gulps.

Ruby: Oh oh.

Yang sees a small pond and leans to see her reflection... her hair reached the back of her neck almost her back, as Yang looks in pure shock.

Yang: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Yeah I wanted to end this chapter like this, very comical, either way, hope you enjoyed this chapter, vote for it and till next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250 0 12
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR This is an au so somethings that happen in the show will not happen in the...
257K 4.7K 35
Y/n is the younger brother of Adam Taurus, after years of fighting side by side with Adam you leave the white fang wanting to change people views on...
2.2K 99 5
Jaune Arc, weak, scraggly, and overall unimpressive these sorts of views weren't new not by any means all his life he'd heard this being one of the w...
36.1K 580 23
You are Adam Taurus' twin brother. You and your brother Adam both grew up in an abusive household which eventually led you and your brother to join t...