Eleanor Ariti

By 0fucksgivenbyme

Just another little story for all the lonely bitches out there <3 #6 - trope #10 - onebed #29 - cure #1- frie... More

Intro
Uh- Pasta?
Blame it on my period!
BODY SHOTS!
YOU ATE ALL OF IT?!
Flipped!
What's your strongest whine?
I hate birds.
Don't tell me to shut up
I need to pee
Gummy bears
Jaspy?
Nope, nope, nopity no
No fucking way...
I could get drunk right now.
I love vaginas
You forgot this.
Are you done?
Scary women.
You ready to swim boys?

Sshhh

63 2 0
By 0fucksgivenbyme

Kaden

*At the party after Shayla's shitshow*

That girl just can't get enough. I'm sick and tired of having to deal with her shit since last year.

My thoughts get interrupted when a warm body covers mine, making me open my eyes.

I look down and the brunnette that was sitting on my lap, is now laying on me.

Her scent feels my nose and I put an arm around her pulling her skirt down. Don't want any perverts looking where they shouldn't.

"I need to send Olive a picture right now." Noah takes her phone and snaps a picture of me and Dylan.

"Shut up." I say before closing my eyes again enjoying this moment.

"Maybe she should go home." Noah suggests.

"Yeah no, I don't think her going home like this is a good idea." Jackie adds.

"Can't she go to your house?"

"I mean yeah but it will be a struggle. It's hard enough for me to not wake up my parents just by myself, let alone with this sleepy girl."

She nudges her arm a bit and I furrow my eyebrows at the gesture.

Because of the movement Dylan starts to move around. Hugging my torso and moving her hips to a better position.

Yeah, if she doesn't stop anytime soon I'm going to have to wake her up.

"Oh, did she fall asleep already?" Finn asks.

"Already? It's 2:37 a.m." Noah retorts.

"Is it? I guess I lost track of time." Finn fixes her hair.

"Yeah.. we noticed." Noah pulls his lips into a tight smile.

"I think I'm gonna go." I interrupt the conversation.

"And where are you taking her?" Finn asks.

His lips are smudged red.

"To my place." I simply say.

"Be careful." Noah warns.

What's there to be careful about?! Of course I'm going to be careful.

I start to shake Dylan a little.

"Dylan?" I whisper in her ear.

"Mmmhh.." She mumbles and hugs me a little bit tighter than before, repositioning herself.

"You're not going to wake up anytime soon, are you?" Obviously she doesn't answer.

I put her legs over my arm and carry her bride style.

"Bye. Drive safe." I tell them before I leave.

***

I open the passenger's door for my car. I left it near Shayla's house earlier today knowing I'd want to leave earlier.

I put Dylan there gently and buckle her up. Honestly how she hasn't waken up yet is a mystery.

I close her door gently and walk around the car getting to the driver's seat.

What the fuck was she doing with Jasper and Luther anyways?? And why was she calling him Jaspy??

***

I hear her shuffling in the passanger's seat but don't take my eyes out of the road.

"Kaden?" She whispers.

"Hm?"

"Where are we going?"

"My house." She nods and sits straighter.

She sighs and brings a hand to her head.

"Did I fall asleep at the party?"

"Yes, are you tired?"

"A bit, but I can deal with it."

She turns on the radio but not too loud, just the perfect volume for ambience. I look at her from the mirror and see her mouth the lyrics of the song.

We're almost there.

***

"Yayy we're here!" She says in a low voice.

Parent's are gone again. Aiden is sleeping at a friend's house so no one's home, except Bear.

I open the door and she follows behind me stopping at the entry taking her shoes off. She starts unbalencing to one side making me catch her and holding her arm.

"Piggy back?" She looks at me in the eyes. I swear, this girl has the most beautiful eyes.

I sigh but never the less make her wish come true.

She jumps to my back and laughs.

"This is fun! You should carry me to class like this!" She pats my head.

"Shut up and no touching the hair." My hands go under her thighs so I can hold her better. I squeeze a little, they're just so thick an-

I need to shut up. We go up the stairs and I kick open my bedroom door. I drop her on the bed as she laughs.

I turn around and look at her. She's sitting in a criss cross position, her wavy hair messy yet still intact and her cheeks rosy from the cold breeze.

I grunt and go in the bathroom to change.

I close the door and hear her voice muffled from the room.

"I'm going to wear your clothes!" She talks loudly so I can hear.

I don't answer and brush my teeth.

"Can I come out?" I ask, cleaning my face with a towel.

"Yup!" I guess she has more energy now.

I open the door and she's sitting in my desk, wearing my t-shirt and some random shorts.

"I look like Adam Sandler." She stands up. She does look like Adam Sandler.

"Do you want these?" I show her my boxers. "They're washed."

"Yeah, they better be." She scoffs.

She starts taking my shorts off but my big t-shirt covers everything.

"Woah! At least give me a heads up!" I turn around while she puts the boxers on.

"Done!" She jumps on my shoulders.

"What do you wanna do now roomie?"

"Sleep."

She groans. "You're no fun."

I go to my bead and she goes out of my room.

"Where you going?" I talk loudly.

"I'll be back!" I hear her feet walking around the house. Not in a loud way, but more in a duck feet kind of way. If that makes sense.

"Back!" She's carrying Bear. "He can't sleep alone! He's just a baby!" She kisses the top of his head.

"Do you want me to turn off the lights?"

"Why are you so much nicer when you're drunk?" I ask.

"You're getting up to turn them off now." She lays down next to me and Bear is next to her.

I grunt and get up turning off the lights and turning on my LED's to red.

"That's scary, put purple." I sigh and put it on the lightest purple.

***

I don't even know what time it is but I can't fall asleep. I sigh in frustration and get up heading to the bathroom. I go to turn on the light but a toy gets on the way and I kick it making a loud noise.

"Fuck-" I whisper.

Why does Aiden leave these things here??

"Kaden?" I hear Dylan.

"Yeah?"

"Is everythin okay?" I go to her and she's sitting on the bed, her back against the headboard. She's yawning and rubbing her eye.

"Yes, yeah- everything is fine. I just couldn't sleep."

"Do you want to switch the lights to red?" She asks.

I chuckle and lay down again. "Nah, it's okay."

I mean, I did sleep pretty well when she was playing with my hair...

"Dylan?"

"Hm?"

"Can you play with my hair?"

"Oh now you want it." She rolls her eyes.

"Fine then." I huff.

"I'm just kidding." She giggles. That motherfucking giggle- "Come here big boy."

She lays down more resting her head on the pillow and I rest mine on her torso.

She start to play with it, scratching my head just in the right places-

How am I even getting sleepy with this..

***

"Oh shi-" I hear someone but my pillow is way too comfortable for me to move, or even to open my eyes.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I grunt and squeeze my pillow harder trying to go back to sleep again.

"Ow Kaden." Someone shakes me. This time I open my eyes and realize that I'm not hugging a pillow, but Dylan's torso.

"Did I hurt you?" I keep my voice low since I'm still sleepy.

"No no, but I think I might be in trouble."

"What's wrong?" I look up at her.

She's got her phone in her hands and is texting someone. Tapping very quickly might I add.

"Hey, what's up?" I squeeze her hip a bit.

This feels so good and honestly the best sleep I've had in months. But she doesn't need to know that. Can't feed her ego any more.

"I didn't text my mom yesterday but now she isn't answering my texts. I bet she's giving me the silent treatment again."

She says the last part so quietly that if I wasn't this close to her I wouldn't be able to hear it.

"Maybe Noah texted her or something. Weren't you guys talking this one time about how he can't use your mom's phone number to prank call people?"

"Yeah yeah, you might be right- wait, how do you even know that? Were you listening to the whole conversation?"

"Maybe." I shrug. "Now shh."

I get comfortable again and grab her hand from her phone to my hair.

"I'm gonna call him."

"Call from here." I say.

"Ugh, fine! You're such a baby." I hear her phone ring.

"Hi! Thank fuck you picked up."

"Sorry, I didn't even notice the time- it isn't even that early. Noah, it's ten a.m."

"Anyways, did you happen to text my mom yesterday night? I think I was a bit too wasted to do that myself." She giggles. I feel her laugh.

It tickles.

"Oh my- I love you. Thank you. Yeah yeah bye."

"So?" I ask still with my eyes closed.

"He texted her, I guess my mom is at work now. Wanna go eat?"

"No." She grunts at my answer and I smirk.

"Five more minutes." She demands and starts touching my hair again.

"Yes ma'am."

***

"Kaden? I'm gonna go okay? Kaden?" She shakes me.

"C'mon, I'm hungry and I should head home."

"Ssshh." I say.

"Don't shush me. And now that I know that you're awake I'll have no mercy in leaving. I don't care if it takes a whole ass arm workout to get out of here, I'll do it."

"Mhm.." I mumble.

She grunts and start moving under me. After a while I can feel her starting to get looser and tighten my grip on her.

"That's not fair!" She slaps my arm. I laugh and she grabs the pillow next to me hitting me in the head.

I get up and stare at her.

"You made me do it." She gets up with her hands in surrender.

"Oh really?" I ask smirking.

"Yeah really."

We stare at each other and then suddenly I start running after her.

She leaves the room running away from me laughing loudly and screaming when she hears me getting close to her.

We're now on opposite sides of the couch.

"Kaden."

"Dylan."

"Don't call me that." She squints her eyes.

"But I always call you that."

"Yeah, that's weird." She rolls her eyes.

"No, it's not."

I pretend to go to the kitchen and make her give up on the "battle" that we were having.

Once she's behind me I turn around and start tickling her. She laughs and fights me off.

"St- Stop!" She laughs more.

"I won." I shrug and sit on the counter top.

She rolls her eyes and takes a breath.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast." She passes in front of me and puts her hair up.

She's got freckles around her neck.

***

A/N: HEYYY!! Tell me some scenarios ideas for the story ;)

Also it rained A BUNGE today I don't know what the fuck is going on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 5.1K 33
•FOR EVERYONE, VERY MUCH TROPES• ~Read them and you'll get the worldfamous butterflies~ |Fake scenarios + short one shots between h/n & y/n| E.g.: ...
54 0 13
A collection of my writing prompts. Some prompts are edited, while others are not. Please feel free to read them. :)) -sincerely, jd.
651K 13.8K 23
THIS STORY IS BEING EDITED FROM START TO FINISH #15 in Fiction 06/10/2018 © 2016 All Rights Reserved -M
158K 2.3K 16
"Are you alright?" "I'm fine." "You don't look fine." "Then stop looking." Her best friends older brother helps her when she deals with a heartbrea...