MAFIA STEPBROTHERS -BTS

By Luna1haneul

Choi Y/N, 22 year old girl spent her 16 years in Korea with her father, whom she loved and cared the most. Un... More

INTRODUCTION
NEW DAY
MEETING
MARRY ??
ACCEPTED
SHOPPING
WEDDING
GIFTS
HONEYMOON TRIP
MAFIA ??
DEPRESSION
POOL PARTY
TRIP
PILLOW FIGHT
AMUSEMENT PARK
TRUTH
TRAUMATIZED
SHOPPING
ALIVE??
RELATIONSHIP
SURPRISE
PARTY
SOLVED
ATTACK
MARRIAGE

MIDNIGHT MEAL

8.1K 217 1
By Luna1haneul

Jin- you came back home ?

Yn- yes

Jin- change fast and come down to eat dinner.

Yn- okay

( I changed my clothes and went downstairs . )

Time skip

( Yn came downstairs and sat on dining table . She was exhausted as after playing games she went office and did some paperwork . She put her head on table and closed her eyes. )

Jin- Here is your food , You look pale.

Yn- Yes , i did so much paperworks I am now exhausted .

Jin- Why you stress yourself too much ?

Yn- to keep myself busy

Jin- and why?

Yn- To Stop thinking about the random thoughts coming in my mind .

Jin- you are mysterious

Yn- kinda

After dinner

Jin- how was the food ?

Yn- it's was tasty , thank you oppa

Jin- did you called me...

Yn- yes

( Jin was happy after so many years someone Called him oppa again but this time he doesn't want to loose her. He hugged yn unknowingly .)

Yn- what happened ?....

Jin- thanks a lot

Yn- Are you missing someone ?

Jin- I don't know but I had a sudden urge if you are uncomfortable than you can tell me .

Yn- no , you can hug me whenever you feel alone.

( BTS was shocked after seeing sudden change in jin's attitude towards yn .)

Time skip
At night

( Yn heard some noises coming from downstairs . She went downstairs without making any noise . She was now searching for source of sound. She went towards it and saw it was coming from the kitchen .

As soon she entered there . She saw jk , jimin and v trying to cook something .
She entered in kitchen silently not to wake others. She went and patted Jimin 's shoulder. )

Jimin- what happened jk do you need something ?

Jk- what ?

Jimin- you Can tell me by your mouth as only we three are here .

Jk- What are you saying Hyung I am working with my both hands ?

Jimin- Taehyung??

V- come on I am beside you cutting the vegetables .

Jimin- than who was the one who patted my shoulder?

(They all turned being terrified. As soon as they see yn they started screaming .
Yn out her hands on their mouth .)

Yn- shh!! It's me .

Jimin- than why did you screamed ?

Yn- because you screamed . What are you trying to do ?

Jk- cooking something to eat . But why are you here?

Yn- I heard noises coming so to check I came. You have made whole kitchen a mess. Leave it you all just clean it . I am cooking the food .

( After that all the three cleaned whole kitchen , yn cooked some noodles . )

Jimin- it's  tasty .

Jk- you are good in cooking

V- from where do you learned cooking from?

Yn- my dad

V - dad ? I thought your mom

Yn- I loved spending time with dad so I and he used to cook when mom was busy in her office work.

V - ohh , that's a sweet memory .

Jimin- thanks for the food , It was delicious .

Jk- let's sleep before anyone wakes up.

V- oh yes

Yn- bye see you tomorrow morning .

Jk- bye

( They all went and slept . )

Time skip
Next day

( Today I was not feeling well . I than to dressed up and went to the office. Cha eun was worried about me but I assured her that I am ok . I went in my room and cha eun came with some files .

Cha eun- look at the files . Yn i looked all the information but can't find . They have a security wall build which if broke they can get alert. )

Yn- I got all the information .

Cha eun - but it we can't  break it .

Yn- but not impossible . They had set a password which was very easy to break. I had to work it on this for the night.

Cha eun- you are very cool. Now tell me the information..

Yn- we were right they are the famous mafia leaders . But I still don't know why they became mafia leaders ? Why there mom died?

Cha eun- so we know that your brother's are mafia's nothing else .

Yn- Hmm

Cha eun- you have a meeting let's go .

Yn- Hmm

( As i went in meeting i felt dizzy but after sometime I felt okay . Throughout the whole meeting I was not able to concentrate . As the meeting end I asked everyone to go out . When I stood up i lost my balance but thankfully cha eun saved me from falling . )

Cha eun- yn are you okay ? If you are not okay you should go home and take rest I will take care of office work.

Yn- you are right , I should go home .

Cha eun - you can drive ?

Yn- yes

Cha eun- go home and please call me after reaching home.

Yn- hmm

( Yn went home driving the car though she was not feeling good she drove it.)

Ding dong

( Maid opens the door . Yn straight walks towards the stairs . She was feeling dizzy. )

Hobi - you came home so early?

Jimin- let's play yn ( excitedly )

Jk- hey are you ok ?

( She doesn't listen anyone and walks towards stairs as she was walking on stairs she lost her balance and was going to fall until Suga came and caught her . )

Suga- taehyung help me in carrying  her to room .

V- What happened to her ?

Suga - hobi hyung call doctor.

Hobi - okay

( After few minutes doctor came she checked yn . Nothing happened to her it's because of stress . She is stressing too much . Let her eat healthy food and for few days don't let her do anything . )

Jin- okay

( They let yn sleep and went to the living room . )

Jin- what does doctor meant by stressing ?

Hobi- is it because of work or family ?

Namjoon- why she os so much cold ? Means yeah why she always maintain distance and doesn't shares anything about her past ?

Suga- you are right I have noticed her there is something that she is hiding from us .

Jk- Hmm ...

V- so we need to find about her ?

Jin- for now on we have to take care of her.

Jimin- - Sure Hyung.

( After few minutes yn woke up. She started searching phone but in hurry dropped a glass of water which made BTS to come in her room ) 
..

RM - what happened are you okay ?

Hobi- what was that sound ?

Yn - actually I accidentally dropped the glass. nothing else .

Jin- you sure ? wanna come down?

Yn- Yes

( She ran downwards and took the TVs Remote and opened her favourite show. )

Jimin- it's wrong

Yn- nothing is wrong I came first so I am the owner.

Jimin- you are so bad

Yn- only for you

Jimin- Ahhh!! I hate you

Yn- i love you too

Jimin- * giggles * come on give me some space too .

Jk - wait I am also coming .

V- Mee tooo

( Yn x jk x jimin Giggles at his cute behaviour . )

( Jin brought her soup she finished it . Now it was took take the medicine . Yn didn't like the medicine so she ran. )

Jin- yn , don't act like a small child .

Yn- but I don't like medicine's .

Jin- they are sweet .

Yn- no!!

( Jin had no choice left to make yn medicine eat forcefully. Taehyung caught her tightly and jin came and put the medicine in her mouth . She asked for water because it was very bitter . )

Jin- good girl now have this

Yn- ice cream ? Thank you

( Now yn was having a great fun with his brothers . She get closer to them . They accepted her as their sisters but Suga still acted cold .

Yn was watching her show and fell asleep on suga's shoulder. When he felt something on his shoulders he smiled seeing her she was hugging him cutely.

Suga- I am taking her to room as she has slept . He carefully took her to the bedroom and layed down her carefully .

Suga cute !! .

He went back )

Time skip
At night

( Suga was coming from downstairs he heard some noises he went to check . They were coming from yn's room . He walked in her room without wasting anytime . She was covered in sweat she was having a nightmare . )

Yn- no ... Mom ...dad... please stop...dad! Please don't go ... Please leave my dad... please I ... Please ...

Suga- yn !! Wake up !!

( Yn woke up and asked Suga to open the drawer take out the medicine. Suga saw the medicine were for depression . He gave her . She took two pills and put in her mouth . After sometime she was relaxed .)

Suga - are you ok now ?

Yn- thanks

( Suga started going back but yn stopped him . He looked at her state and felt pity which made him remember of some one. She hugged him and slept . She felt safe in his arms. )

----------------
TBC
Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoyed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.4K 59
πŸ₯‡πŸ 𝙄𝙉 #π™Žπ™π™€π™‹ π™Žπ™„π˜½π™‡π™„π™‰π™‚π™Ž π™Šπ™‰ πŸπŸ• π™ˆπ˜Όπ™π˜Ύπ™ƒ πŸπŸŽπŸπŸ’ A πŸ’œα—·TSβŸ­βŸ¬πŸ’œ stepsibling ff A girl who is sweet yet cold she is young but mature...
224K 5.7K 52
THIS IS A STORY ABOUT A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL WHOSE MOM MARRIED A MAN WHO IS EX MAFIA KING . THE GIRL HAVE A ELDER BROTHER WHO LOVES HER BUT NOW SHE IS GO...
106K 3.1K 32
??? - how will get think when they will see you from heaven ???? - she can never take her place ???? - they will never take their place ???- why I...
136K 3.8K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...