mercy ; peter ballard

By lilacsforjuni

"mercy, are you still with me? i'll give you anything. take it all away." (STRANGER THINGS SEASON 4 - STRAN... More

prologue. m e r c y
1. b i t e t h e h a n d
2. d i s a s t e r o l o g y
3. r e f l e c t i o n s
4. t w i n s i z e m a t t r e s s
5. s p r i n g f e v e r
6. f a m i l y l i n e
7. s p a c e s o n g
8. o n e w a y o r a n o t h e r
9. w a y d o w n w e g o
10. r u l e r o f e v e r y t h i n g
11. f e e l b e t t e r
12. d e c o d e
13. w h e r e i s m y m i n d ?
14. w a r m r e g a r d s
15. g l i m p s e o f u s
16. s i g n o f t h e t i m e s
17. s a t e l l i t e h e a r t
18. f i g h t o r f l i g h t
19. s o u r s w i t c h b l a d e
20. i l o m i l o
21. a s t r o n o m y
22. b a b y c a m e h o m e
23. l i t t l e d a r k a g e
24. s u n s e t z
25. b a t t l e o f t h e l a r y n x
26. f r a n c i s f o r e v e r
27. d o m e s t i c b l i s s
28. m o o n s i c k n e s s
29. d o o m d a y s
30. o n e m o r e h o u r
31. s w e e t
32. r o s e m a r y
33. g e n e s i s
34. t h e n i g h t w e m e t
36. m i s e r y b u s i n e s s
37. m r l o v e r m a n
38. t h a t f u n n y f e e l i n g
39. a p e a r l
40. a p o c a l y p s e
epilogue. i k n o w t h e e n d
bonus 1. n o r t h e r n a t t i t u d e

35. c h e r r y w a v e s

2.2K 89 34
By lilacsforjuni

september 8, 1986

"this is fucking insane."

"i didn't think this was actually going to work. if he finds us, we are dead."

"no, dipshit, everything is fine...i think."

her vision was blurry, she couldn't figure out where she was. she could hear shuffling around her. she couldn't tell peter where she was. as her vision cleared, she tried pushing through to him, but she couldn't. something was blocking it.

she looked around. she was in a sort of glass cell in a laboratory. she knew this laboratory. the surrounding areas were darkened, but she knew someone was there. she was trapped again. she pulled herself up to her feet and pounded on the glass.

"let me out, you fuckin' pieces of shit! this is not fucking funny!" she screamed. she needed to get out. she cried as the walls felt like they were closing in on her. a high pitched whine attacked her ears, silencing her cries as she fell to the floor in pain. she knew this familiar feeling.

[REDACTED], 1965

bea hated training. one day peter and bea were training and bea felt so tired that she felt ill.

"i'm tired," she complained under her breath. peter stayed resilient as he always did. he knew if brenner heard him, he would get in trouble.

unfortunately for bea, brenner heard her. he turned to his men and commanded them to her. "take the girl."

"wait!" peter tried stop them men, but nothing helped.

"silence, one. unless you want to join two," he sneered.

peter fell silent, looking at bea with sympathetic eyes. she understood. the men dragged her into a room with a glass cell in the middle. they threw her in and she screamed for help. she wanted out. she felt like the walls were closing in. suddenly a high pitched sound pierced her ears.

"help me! please!" she cried, banging on the glass. she crumbled to the floor as the scientists watched.

peter heard her screams as he was sent back to his room. he could feel his heart shatter. why couldn't he do anything?

the pain seemed to be never ending. the noise never subsided. she screamed, gripping her ears. she felt as if her head was collapsing in on itself.

september 8, 1986

she could sense them all around her. the very people that betrayed her. that turned their back on her. they were hiding in the darkness, all eyes on her. she was like an animal in a zoo.

"we don't want to hurt you or your baby, beatrice, but we need you to cooperate," the old sheriff spoke, putting his hands on his hips.

bea scoffed, brushing herself off. "that insinuates that you plan to hurt my child. fuck. off."

joyce came close to the pane of glass nearest to bea, keeping bea separate from her. "where's my boy?"

bea laughed. "like you guys care. if you must know, he is home, happy," she spat.

she taunted them. to see them pissed, made this worth it. she was going to be tortured for information, what was so wrong with trying to have a bit of fun?

"you bitch," joyce yelled, banging on the glass.

hopper grabs her arm, pulling her back. "that's enough of that. settle down, detective demanding."

bea laid flat on her back, the cold floor sending chills through her body. she remembered the cold nights she spent in the cell as a kid.

"he's going to kill all of you for this." she brought a hand to her stomach. she could feel a faint energy from her womb. the child was fine for now. "and if you touch my fucking children or my husband, i will personally rip you apart limb by limb," she threatened, teeth clenched.

"children? are there more children?" mike asked, confused.

bea simply laughed. "blood is on your hands. eleven can't keep us blocked off for long. it's only a matter of time until she lets her guard down and he shows up on your front door."

"a person can only take so much of this frequency until it becomes harmful for fetuses and said person. i suggest you cooperate," mike threatened, holding the remote for the machine overhead.

she stuck her hand out to try to destroy it with her ability, but he quickly pressed the button. the sharp noise pierced the air again and she crumbled into a ball, holding in a scream.

she looks up to hopper and joyce. "you really gave the child jurisdiction to kill a pregnant woman. are you fucking insane?"

"are you fucking insane? this child could mean the end of humanity and you took my child! what's wrong with taking yours back?" joyce shouts back.

"everything! are you fucking mental or some shit? how many times do you have to be told? he chose to leave! we were on your side! he's got so much potential and all you guys did was cast him aside. cast all of us aside. he's with his real family now. he is happy," bea yelled back, propping herself up.

"you put these ideas into his head, manipulated him," joyce stuttered out.

"the fuck i did. i may be an asshole, but i'm sure as hell not a manipulative asshole. i've never been good at it. you want to talk manipulative? look at yourselves."

the children listened from the sidelines. they still felt some guilt after leaving her. mike was stuck on being right. in his eyes, they were the good guys. everything they did was justified.

joyce ignored her. "we need to talk negotiations for bea and will." she points to dustin, lucas, mike, argyle, and robin. "you guys keep guard. everyone else follow me."

they leave the lab, probably heading to an abandoned office. robin steps forward out of the shadows and bends down to bea's level.

"what happened to chocolate chip pancakes, hold the syrup, and extra bacon?" bea joked to herself. she wanted out, but she knew if it came down to it, she'd sacrifice herself for them to be safe.

"i don't know, bea," robin sighed, putting a hand to the glass. "i'm sorry. i wanted to stop them. find a different solution..."

"it's fine, rob. well, not really. i just want to see my husband. i can't let them take will back. he's so happy at home. i would rather my family's happiness over mine. i've said i want to do things for myself for once, but in a way, this is for myself," bea lowered her voice so only robin could hear it. "robin, if the others hurt me, don't let them get to my family, please. promise me."

robin didn't know what to think. bea had done so much for them. robin looked to her old friend and whispered a "yes."

"thank you," bea said.

"wakey wakey!" eddie screeched into will's ear.

will screams awake. "what the fuck, dude!"

"today's the day," eddie announced, opening the curtains. "chop chop," he clapped. "get up!"

peter sat at the kitchen table, waiting for the boys to get downstairs. his leg bounced up and down. he stared blankly at his hands. he tried finding her, but he couldn't pin point her energy. eleven was getting stronger. it was now or never for the plan to proceed.

they had enough gates opened and with peter and bea's energy growing stronger, they would be unstoppable. he just needed to bring her home.

eddie was the first downstairs. "he's grabbing a few more things then we can go," eddie says, throwing his jean vest on.

peter looked up to the younger man in front of him. "eddie, we are facing a shit ton of people. when we find them, i'll walk in first. they're gonna try to negotiate. if things go south, i'm heading straight for bea, and you two will hold them off long enough. my creatures will now respond to your command, eddie. are we clear on the plan?"

eddie's eyes widened. though he didn't show it, he was pretty excited. "yes, sir," he replied, quickly.

"before we find those bastards, we need to get the bag bea left at the trailer for will."

eddie nodded. "got it."

"alright. will! you ready, kid?" peter turned his head, shouting.

"yep! coming!" he replied, racing down the steps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 960 30
Basically a lot of smut because Jamie Campbell Bower is hot as f*ck. Peter Ballard x reader (fem) Rankings: #1 in Jamie Bower #1 in Peter Ballard #2...
17.3K 466 27
The Hawkins lab is a prison and Five knows it. She has been trapped there for the most part of her life, and she's had enough. She's not a little gi...
2.2M 86.7K 85
"Eve Harrington, you're a complete and total idiot." - Stranger Things Max Mayfield x fem!oc Seasons 2-4
610 27 25
Jamie Mayfield never wanted a big city life. She enjoyed the quiet routine of Hawkins, with all of its predictable people and places. In the time sin...