Sakura Blossom Contest (CLOSE...

By ThickThighsJimin

A fanfiction contest that will be hosted around the time the cherry blossoms will be blooming. The best time... More

Overview and Rules
Just a note!
Categories
Entry
Prizes
Judging
Announcement!
One More Extension! πŸ€ͺ
Just Letting Everyone Know
Category Winners!
Overall Winners!

Another Contest!

44 2 0
By ThickThighsJimin

Hello everyone!

So, since fall starts in a few weeks I've decided to start up the fall contest! Since this account has been getting crowded I've made an account specifically for contests. Please head on over to ThickThighsContests and give her a follow and check out the "Autumn Auras Contest" the name is courtesy of @houseofplayboys_ so please give them a round of applause for their gorgeous name idea!

We are currently looking for judges so that we can actually get the contest up and running so if you're interested in being a judge please head over to the contest and send in an application!

We can't wait to welcome new members to our judges teams and help with the overall planning!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 31.6K 58
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
852K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
704K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
585K 30K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...