𝙎𝙆𝙔𝙁𝘼𝙇𝙇 // 𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙇𝙀�...

By FictionalWorldz

🎵 𝙨𝙠𝙮𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩🎵 Months before the pack graduates and leaves beacon hills... More

𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.

Chapter 17.

318 14 0
By FictionalWorldz

________________________

After much time they all finally agreed stiles wouldn't know unless absolutely necessary, they also agreed to go searching for answers to explain how a hell hound was killed.

"We can still catch him." Malia said, continuing to thread carefully through the darks Woods.

Alex really expected as a high school graduate at 19 years old that she'd be done searching the woods for clues, but she also expected to leave this place unscathed and with no supernatural backlash. She was oh so wrong.

"Getting the bullet to Argent."

Alex zoned back in.

"Even if he's the one who fired it?" Lydia asked

"He did not fire it!" Alex snapped, they all shared the same worried expression.

"You really think my own father, no no - my only parental figure would see his only living daughter - oh once again - his only remaining family and still shoot the bullet" she questioned, with a lecturing tone.

"Okay, she's got a point" Lydia agreed

Alex was trying to convince herself more than she was trying to convince her friends. She only had to hope that for some possessed reason, Chris argent did not that To hunt the supernatural again.

"Do you hear that?" Scott asked, his head shooting in the direction of the faint footsteps.

"Heartbeats?" Malia questioned

Isaac nodded "A lot of them"

"They're here.""

" Who?" Lydia Asked

"Hunters." Scott panicked

"What?" Alex almost scoffed, the town hadn't be greeted with hunters since.. since her own father stopped and Gerard fled from the town.

"Run" Scott warned, giving no time before he took off. Glances were shared before they all followed behind his trail,

"Scott, wait.Scott!" Malia called, but he kept running. He kept hearing the hunters.

Before Scott McCall knew it, he was in the middle of a pool of officers, all pointing guns at him. Mid panic Scott did the only thing he knew how - he shifted, his eyes glowed the deep red of an alpha.

Alex rushed over to the alpha, she wasn't too worried about the guns. She let a gentle hand rest on his arm, his bleeding eyes shot towards her

Alex raised her brows "Scott, think about this okay."

Alex leaned closer, "you need to get your shit together and breathe before you get shot enough times that even you don't heal" 

Scott looked back down at the sherif, his eyes widened has he truly realised his actions. Scott stood up quickly, his eyes now back to their regular brown.

Noah stood up after him, his hands out as he reassured his officers. Knowing a lot more than they did, and planning to keep it that way.

"Everybody, stay back. It's just a kid." Noah  reassured

"What's wrong with his eyes?" An Officer asked

Alex scoffed, "you all had a dozen lasers in his eyes. Think about it for a sec"

"You heard the Sheriff. Stand down." Parish told them

______

"Why didn't you say anything?" Lydia raised a brow,

When being Mildly questioned about why they all happened to be in the woods, the same time what would appear to be an innocent man was killed. They all left out the part where the bullet belonged to the hand of an argent hunter, which only a few remained from that title.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Scott retuned.

"Wait, was I supposed to say something?" Malia questioned

"I don't think so" Isaac shrugged 

"Oh my god" Alex sighed, "When was the last time any of us actually told the whole truth?"

"None of us said anything because of Argent, and none of us are going to say anything until we talk to him." Scott explained

  "Everybody good with that?" He asked

"As long as we talk to Argent soon. Immediately would be preferable" Lydia added

"Again. We don't know it's actually his" Alex defended 

"Alex I know he's your dad but-

"No but. How would like it if your mom was accused of killing a patient when it was really someone else" Alex snapped at him, for the second time that night.

"I'm sorry" she followed up quickly "but I don't think it was him, I don't think he'd do it again. Not when I am part of that category"

"So does this mean we all stay?" Malia asked, sounding almost disappointed.

"I'm not leaving, not yet" Scott shook his head

"Yeah, me neither" Isaac agreed

"It's it compulsory. I'd kinda like to leave?" Alex asked, receiving only glares from her friends "fine, I'll stay. But don't expected me to happy about it"

_______

Alex stood Next to Lydia, listening the repeated sound of a key card Against a jail cell. Lydia was trying to figure out what the distinctive sound in her premonition was.

Alex chose helping her over the wolves mainly because they were on the search for her father.

On top of all this she was left lying to her fiancé - not by choice - but she hated it, she hated avoiding the FaceTimes because he knew every inch of her apartment, or because the second he sees her face he will know something is happening. She wanted to see his face, his adorable face and his warm eyes, but instead she was forced to communicate through text or a phone call.

"Is that it?" Parrish asked

"No, it's something else." She sighed

"It could be any kind of public facility. A hospital, a fire station, or..."

"Or a mental institution." Lydia finished

"Don't say it." Alex said in a pleading tone

"Eichen House."

"Oh you said it" Alex groaned

"The card readers on the doors?" He asked, Lydia nodded definitely 

Parrish immediately shook his head "It's the Closed Unit. You're not going back to Eichen, and you're definitely not going anywhere near the Closed Unit."

"I agree fully"  Alex gave a nod, noticing the look in Lydia's face that came after.

"What if there's a connection to the...dead Hellhound?" She whispered at the end

"What if you go there again and someone tries to kill you? Which, by the way, happens every time you go in there!" He pointed out, Alex held back a laugh at his accuracy.

"Lydia, the man has a point. Last time you went in there we both ended up getting our brains drilled into"

"It's our only lead." She argued

"I'm not letting you near that place." Parrish said firmly.

"Then you come with us" Lydia tried to convince

"Us?" Alex raised a brow "So this is just naturally a we kind of thing"

Lydia rolled her eyes "of course it is."

"Or...I can go alone." He sighed and walked away, leaving no room for arguments. Which Alex was thankful for.

_______

Alex sat on the swivel chair, her head falling back in boredom. She was suppose to be starting fresh, unpacking her bags in her new home. No wolves or banshees or hunters, just her and a job application.

Alex felt her phone, she picked it up "shit! It's stiles"

"Answer it"

"Oh yeah because he definitely won't notice that I'm in what practically became his second home"

"Go find a blank wall, oh! The walls in the bathroom are white. Go sit in there"

Alex rolled her eyes, she stood up and walked into the bathroom. She sat down against the plain wall and finally answered his FaceTime.

"Oh my god finally" stiles grinned happily,

Alex smiled "sorry, busy day"

"I'm just glad I can see your face again, I was missing it"

Alex laughed at him, "stiles baby, pictures exist"

"Yes but I wanted to see and hear you." He said

"Videos" she teased

"Oh shush"

Alex grinned happily, missing how much she could easily tease him.

"How's Seattle did you settle in"

Alex sucked in a breath, "it's kinda weird. Being back in this house. Knowing everything I do now"

It wasn't necessarily a lie, it was more what she assumed she'd feel in the real scenario.

"You know I'm only a phone call away, if things get too hard" he reminded her, his voice so soft she could land on it.

"I know." She nodded, "god stiles I miss you"

"I miss you too. But it's good, we are both starting fresh."

"Yeah.." Alex looked away "both of us"

"Oh hey, my roommates here. I'll call you later okay"

"I'll call you, I'm gonna work on my job applications and my writing" she told him, making sure she wouldn't be landed in this situation again.

"Okay, I love you"

"Love you more" Alex forced a smile, the Call ending seconds later.

Alex stood up, feeling like the worse girlfriend ever. God she was literally lying to his face.

"Hey" Lydia appeared at the door, Alex jumped back "we gotta go to to eichen, something is wrong with Jordan. I can feel it"

Alex bit her tongue, "alright then"

...

Alex and Lydia walked into the closed unit. Nothing had changed, it was still the dark and cold hallway that they ran down before.

Alex felt physically nauseous as the memories replayed in her head. Remembering the words that Valack had uttered in her ear.

The gate slammed, pulling Alex from her thought. She notice the distressed look on her best friends face.

"It's okay Lydia. It's just the gate" Alex reassured "I know, I hate the feeling too"

"Jordan" she called out.

Lydia flinched a few more times, almost like she could still hear the screams of this place. Alex could hear her breath pick up, she was panicking; a lot more than Alex.

Alex could still feel the pain, the agonising pain that ran through her veins. The way her head throbbed just enough to keep her distracted, a pain she always wished to forget.

Lydia ran back to the closed gate, she couldn't take it. It was too much. "Hello!"

Alex walked over, she took a gentle hold of her friends arm "okay Lydia, everything's okay. Valack isn't here, he can't hurt us. He's dead, he's dead and we aren't"

Lydia took in small breaths, she turned back to the dark hallway

Alex gave her a small nudge "we are the dream team. No one stands a chance with us together"

Lydia stifled a laugh, at least she wasn't alone with the pain.

Alex and Lydia finally found the room, inside stood a man with a gun against the hellhounds head, Parrish was visibly freezing to death.

"Dream team" Alex whispered

"Hey" Alex waved at the man, "remember us" 

Lydia took in a deep breath, seconds later she let out a loud scream, pushing all her power towards the man.

"Hell yeah" Alex cheered, "dream team baby"

...

Everyone regrouped back at Scott's with updates, Alex and Lydia were informed that the man had killed every supernatural creature in the closed unit before parish. Scott admitted to being wrong, the bullet belonged to an argent but not Chris which left a much bigger question.

"What happened with you two?" He asked

"The man who took parish. He killed every other supernatural in that place" Alex bared the news

"He killed every supernatural in the Closed Unit?" Scot asked

"All of them?"

"He said he couldn't see it any other way." Lydia explained.

"Well, I've got another way. You don't kill everyone." Malia's scoffed 

"I think he was afraid." Lydia shook her head.

"Or even terrified" Alex added, "he was shaking, like he didn't wanna hold the gun" 

Scott's eyes grew wide "The wolves, the rats. It keeps coming back to the same thing, fear."

"But what is everyone afraid of?" Malia frowned 

"Us." He answered putting the silver billet on the counter, "We don't know what fear would do to somebody. I mean, it can change them. They'll look at us differently. They'll do things that they've never done before."

"People can be so stupid." Malia remarked 

"They're not stupid, they're scared. Lydia corrected

"Scared people can snap" Isaac mumbled, sometimes he Wanted to snap.

"And scared people will do things that you wouldn't believe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 14.4K 65
"please, just let me help you" "why should i? everyone i know either dies or thinks i'm a total freak show" Georgia Ray is a social outcast...
4.2K 118 18
Beacon Hills is a town of mystery. I lived in Beacon Hills for as long as I remember, and lots of very strange things happen. Like the lizard-man or...
62.4K 1.3K 38
🎵𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐 🎵 Upon the return to beacon hills the argent sisters are there on one strict r...
38.3K 723 29
🎵𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙢𝙚, 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙢𝙚🎵 After experiencing the worst loss imaginable, Alex made the hard decision to move...