𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙑𝘼𝙉𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙃𝙀�...

By steampunktophat

【WARNING】This story takes place in a drastically altered version of the My hero universe that has been mixed... More

𝙂𝙤 𝙂𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝓣𝓡𝓞𝓜𝓑𝓔!!!
Moving in and raising the flag
𝐹𝒜𝑀𝐼𝐿𝒴 𝒯𝐼𝐸𝒮
A Past Better forgotten
CLAIM THE TITLE FROM THE HEAT OF BATTLE BECOME MEJIN
Guess im gonna be a hero now
Beginning 30 of the 4th
Heroics class 1a&1b vs Tekadan
Class rep and The USJ
Gunpla Festival

𝘼 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝙈 𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙎 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘼 𝘽𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀

53 0 0
By steampunktophat

My name is Izuku Shimura, and My parents are Heros. To be exact, My dad is the No 1 hero.
All might, and my mom is the Rank 238 Hero Kenisis. But I can't see them as anything other than my parents when I told them I didn't want to be a hero. My dad said I should learn to protect myself and be in shape. And it was a good idea. I also got to spend time with him that I wouldn't have otherwise. I learned to cook from my mom since she couldn't be around all the time, and I have sister's I get along with them really well. Dad offered me his quirk, but I said no and explained that it would be a bad idea for me to have it. I also explained that I wanted to become Maijien before becoming a hero because of my quirk. My whole family supported me, and I eventually got a scholarship to a good school on the other side of the prefecture, so I had to stay in the dorms.

It's my first day, and I'm feeling iffy about this. The place is annoyingly posh, but I eventually meet someone more my speed, a guy with lightning bolt-shaped black highlights. We chatted for a bit, and he asked what clubs I got, and I told him, "gunpla club because of my Scholarship."

The kid looked at me like I was a ghost or something,
and I could cut the dead air with a blunt butter knife.

??? "it's a building scholarship, right?"

I just shook my head no and said, "battle." his face lit up like he was looking at a real-life Newtype. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to a dinky old club room where there were 2 other members.

??? "guys, we got someone like the rest of us, a Gunpla battler!"

A mature Looking girl with her hair in a ponytail called out, "good job, Kaminari Im Momo Yaoyarozu. Those two are Kyoka Jiro and Mae Hatsume. What's your Name?" I'm Izuku. Nice to meet you all." Kaminari jumped in. "And get this, he's a scholarship kid, which means he got admitted by fighting in tournaments!" I could tell Kaminari was the excitable one. Jiro Spoke up and said, "it doesn't matter. We need a win against Monama's team, or we can't do tournaments. The school is even forcing us to shut down after we lose again."
"What if I fight him," Izuku said. He was sitting on an old Battle deck. The club's equipment was not very good, and nobody could see why he couldn't do it. The only thing stopping him was a form.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴

On the day of the battle, Izuku steps up to the Battle deck Alone, and Monama brings 5 people
and 10 Additional Ai-controlled units. The ref asks Izuku if he wants to forfeit, which he tells him. 
AI opponents only have one setting, EAZY. All I see here are a bunch of brain-dead drones and their handlers. This pisses off Monama and his clubmates,
a computerized voice states.

"Please set your GP base."

"Please set your gunpla."

Izuku chose's 

🅷🆄🅲🅺🅴🅱🅴🅸🅽 30

The system Boots on and cycles through fields. While Izuku is Loaded Into His Catapult. 
Well, partner, here we go again, Blind to our future and the obstacles in our path...
SO LET'S BREAK THROUGH AND CLAIM THE FUTURE WE WANT WITH OUR OWN HANDS!!!
Huckebein stirs quietly 
Izuku contacts the ref and makes a request. The ref accepts it But Looks at Izuku like he's insane.

The field sector finalizes, and the chosen field set
Angle Halo crash site
damage level is
EX!!

The damage level made Monama's entire team become ghost white. That they all backed out
they were builders not battlers and didn't want to risk their hard work. Monama only stayed because of his pride in not just his work but his skill as a pilot. 

And at this point, it was Monama and His 10 Ai machines were various versions of the Jegan, a fairly reliable mass-production Mobil suit from the Gundam franchise.

This was easy for Izuku as finding a spot to nest up and Blow away Monamas Jegan's with his Phroton rifle was child's play. Izuku counted his kills. Dix Neuf Huit Sept Six Cinq Quatre Trois Trois Deux un while getting in his french practice. He eventually Blew away the last one and got up out of his cover.
The thirty-minute match had 5 minutes left, so Izuku started Looking for Monama.

Izuku sees Monamas Mobil armor and how stiffly it moves." Hay Monama, we can call time so you can retool your controls since the cowards bailed on you."
"I appreciate that, Shimura." 
"Hay Monama, Why don't you join us? You clearly Like gunpla Battle as Much as Building."
Izuku asked Monama. Monama let out a sigh. "promise not to laugh?" Izuku nodded, and Monama explained how he'd been building a working RX-78-2 For years and that after his friend who'd been doing all the programming on it passed away due to a villain attack,
the project had been halted. He wanted to finish it for his friend and make new friends.
That shares his interests. He admits to liking building but also to the competitiveness of battling. Izuku stands up and states, "Im going to become Mejijn." Monama looks up at him 'huh. This guy got balls saying that with a straight face.' the monitor gives a small ping, Ok, we're good.

They both relaunched with the timer rolled back to 10 min, giving them a 5 min grace period.
Izuku is Looking for Monama when a massive impact from an unseen force hits him.
This attack causes Monama to de-cloak, and Izuku suffers several more attacks Izuku finally gets a message on his HUD. 

Ẍ̷̢̝͇͚̠̹̻̭͎̚ẻ̷̠̍̍̓͑̚n̵̲͗̀̂̚̕ȯ̶̢̢̙͕̜̲g̵͖̫̤͓̞̖̭̬̣̪͒̋̕e̴̢̛͙͈̋̍͋̀̅̌̂ň̷̡̺̹̱͓͊͜͜͝X̸͈͉̮̪͇̟̠͈̲̓́̂͑̿́͒̓ ̶̨̰̓f̶̧͉͚͚͔̤͓̘̲͓̉̽̉̿a̷̝͕̽͂̍͑̅̾̐͘ͅẗ̴̞̭̳͎͓͍̫̤́̒̓̋̅̔͂̿̈́͠o̴̱̪͇̗̳͂̋̍̽̍̀̀͛̕̕r̶̘̯̼͖̪̾̅͊̇̇̆̀͂ͅX̷̴̨̥̹͚̗̠͓̱̱̺͕̲̤͂̏̓̌̉̅̅̄̚͝

ş̴̛̹̝͎̫̹͎̣̿̀̿͐͂̎̚ỹ̶̡̠͓͎̪̅͑̏͠s̸̤̗̑͌̎̇̿̚ţ̴͇̲̟̤̦̫̗̗̈͒̽ȩ̶͎͍̻͙̯̦̤̰̈ḿ̸̘̥̻̣͔̖̀̀͂̀̀́̂͒͗

【ACTIVATE】

"Huckebein, the vanishing trooper said to be a machine with a soul that chooses its pilot," stated Momo. 

Izuku started Glowing a Brilliant, blazing Orange and accelerating to the point he was leaving afterimages. Monama swung with the machine's massive claws as a program worked in the background to give him full control. He was shocked to see he not only didn't hit Izuku, his Mobil armor was now short an arm Monama checked his back camera and saw Izuku's Huckbein with his machine's arm in its hand, but the output was insane. It was like something belonging to a machine 500 times Huckbein's size. The program glitched as Izuku tossed away the severed arm and accelerated toward him while drawing a beam saber Monama realized, 'I've lost.' His Mobil armor had already been cleaved in Half
and promptly exploded 

" BATTLE OVER "
"WINNER"
"IZUKU SHIMURA."

the computerized announcer shouted

"HOLY CRAP, WHAT WAS THAT?!?!" Kaminari shouts 
"Winning," Izuku says in a voice dripping with so much sarcasm that you could make a sauce bottle and sell it. All right, ref, our club stays, and we can compete, right?

The ref nods dumbly, not having expected Izuku to have taken down 10 opponents and a Mobil armor.

Kaminari and the Ref's face.

𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙂𝙤 𝙂𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙩.
𝓣𝓡𝓞𝓜𝓑𝓔!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 54 11
Mythologies. Contains the most widespread stories told since time immemorial, Gods, Demi-gods, Monsters and Legendary Warriors. What would happen if...
19.9K 712 24
 I'm bringing the story back
6.4K 140 18
In an alternate universe, Ryan has lost everything. His brother and the Dinobots died in the battle against Union Academy, and his teammates got kill...
3.4K 35 8
(Formally known as my hero transforms.) Izuku midoriya was on a training mission to the forrest but when izuku meet certain red and blue giant he acc...