Healed Present

By danka0529

*SEQUEL TO DAMAGED PAST* Celeste De Luca's worst nightmare i back to haunt her, Will Aaron be able to put his... More

Intro and warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
UPDATE!
Update 2!

Chapter 6

477 13 1
By danka0529

Celeste sat there trying to calm her nerves, she watched as Aaron repossion himself in the chair in a more relax pose, letting her know that she was safe.

"How are you doing?" he then asked in a soft tone. Celeste gave him a little nod.

"I'm...Okay, How are you doing?" she then asked him, he gave her the littlest smile.

"I'm okay" he said. They both looked at the therapist who gave both of them a litlle smile.

"good, this is good" the therapist said as she started to write on her notepad, Celeste cleared her throat and looked at Aaron.

"How's Jack doing?" she then asked. Aaron gave her a little smile, knowing how much she loves his son.

"He's doing good, he's starting soccer again soon" he said as he watched Celeste look down at her hands and a smile appeared on her face. God did he ever missed that smile he thought to himself.

"He's been asking me everyday if you got his drawing" he said, Celeste looked at him.

"I did and I love it, I put it on my boudoir mirror" she said, Aaron smile as he gave her a nod.

"I'll let him know" he said, they both were silent for a moment until Aaron cleared his throat this time Celeste looked at him as he moved in his chair, and that's when she knew that this was it, the conversation was about to change.

"Celeste..." he let out as he looked at her.

"I'm sorry..." he let out, her chest started feeling tight.

"I'm so sorry that I broke that promise that I made to you" he said as he looked at her. Aaron could see that her eyes were getting watery.

"I promised you that I was never going to let anything happen to you, I was suppose to protect you and I could do that" he looked at Celeste who had tears running down her cheeks, he had to look away from her he couldn't looked at how broken she was.

"This is good Aaron" the doctor said.

"I would like you to tell Celeste how the past two months have been for you" the therapist said. Aaron gave her a nod then looked at Celeste who was wiping her eyes, he knew that this was it. Everything was going to be out in the open and it's going to hurt like hell. The then cleared his throat and changed position in his chair once again.

"I couldn't sleep...After you made me leave the hospital and that I found out you didn't want anyone there. It hurt...But I get it Celeste you were scared, and why would you want someone that couldn't protect you the first time to be around you now" Aaron stopped and looked at Celeste who was looking down at her hands, he watched as she looked up and let out a shaky breath.

"I was scared..." she let out as tears ran down her cheeks. Celeste looked at the Doctor who gave her a little nod with a smile for her to continue.

"I was scared, but not only because I thought I was going to die, but because I was scared that the team would be disapointed in me, by getting kidnapped it showed all of them that I am weak...showing you that I am weak, pushing the team away I thought that it would make it easier..." she said as she looked at Aaron, and she saw the pain mix with anger appear.

"Easier for who Celeste? You? Because it wasn't easy for the team or me. I had to tell my six year old son why that his favorite person in the world wasn't coming to see him, I had to walk around like everything was okay as I felt like I was dying inside because the woman I love doesn't want anything to do with me. and The team just wants to be there for you, were like family and family help each other with hard times. and I just want you to let me in Celeste, I want you to let the team in" Aaron let out as his tone was shaking trying to hold his tears in, Celeste was crying. The doctor looked at both of them. Aaron looked at Celeste he then pushed himself out of the chair. Celeste watched him as he walked up to her and then got on his knees in front of her. She looked into his eyes she watched as tears silently rolled down his cheeks.

"Please come back to me" he whispered to her as he slowly started to reach up to her face with both hands, Celeste closed her eyes tights, seeing this Aaron stopped his moved and pulled his hands back. She open her eyes and looked at him. Aaron let his head fall forward as he let his emotions get the best of him. Celeste turned her gaze towards the Doctor.

"Alright guys what about we take a break" she said. Celeste gently pushed herself out of the chair making Aaron stand up, he watched as she almost ran out of the office. Aaron stood there trying to compose himself, he then looked at the therapist who was writing stuff down.

"This is not working" he said, the doctor looked at him.

"it is, don't give up..."

"I would never give up on her, but it looks like she gave up on herself or even us" he said.

Celeste walked down the hall and in the bathrooms and walked to the sink, she put her hands on the counter and let out a deep breath she looked at herself in the mirror sobs escaped her throat as she completly broke down, after a few moments she stopped and stood straighter. Celeste looked at herself in the mirror she looked like a complete mess reaching for the paper towel and wiped her eyes. Celeste then turned the water on and splashed water on her face. She then heard the door open and looked up in the mirror. The dark hair woman stopped at the door and looked at her.

"Hey" she said, Celeste looked at her then put her head down and started crying again.

"I fucked up Em" she said in between sobs. Emily quick paced towards Celeste to wrapped her arms around her, Celeste moved away from her quickly.

"Sorry" Emily let out as she raised her hands up in front of her, they both stood in the bathroom in silence until Celeste had stopped crying.

"Umm Em" she let out in a horse tone. Prentiss looked at her.

"why are you on the fourth floor?" Celeste asked, Emily looked at her as she bit her lip.

"Busted! We knew that you and Hotch had a session today, I was making sure the place wasn't blowing up" she let out, Celeste wiped her eyes.

"I never seen him so sad" Celeste said looking in the mirror and fixing herself, Emily looked at her in the mirror.

"hes hurting bad" she said, Celeste let out a deep breath.

"I'm so sorry Em, the team is family and I pushed you all away" Celeste said, Emily shook her head.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, were always going to be here for you no matter what happens, we love you" Em said giving her a little smile, Celeste gave her a nod.

"I love you guys too, please tell the team that" she said, Emile gave her a nod.

"I'll see you when you get back, take care of yourself" Emily said. Celeste gave her a nod and watched her friend walk away, she gave herself one last look before heading back to the office. Celeste walked in the room and her eyes went straight for Aaron that was standing at the window and looking outside. The therapist looked at her and gave her a little smile.

"I'm sorry" Celeste said, Aaron turned around and looked at her. He watched as she walked in the middle of the room.

"I completly shut myself out from you and the team, I never thought that it would affect the people around me like it did...the team went threw this trauma too. You, Aaron went threw this traumatizing incident and I made it worst by pushing you away, but I needed time" she let out. Aaron looked at her, something changed in her, her shoulders looked more relaxed.

"I one hundred percent understand that, I just feel like I can't breath knowing that you are going threw this alone" Aaron said as he took a few steps towards her, he watched as Celeste took a few steps closer to him. Now standing face to face, close enough that he could smell her warm vanilla body wash.

"I'm sorry that I hurt you, You deserve so much better, not someone that is broken like I am" she said, Aaron shook his head, without thinking Aaron took a step forward close enough he could feel her body heat, but that was to much for her, he watched as Celeste too a step and looked up at him.

"You Celeste De Luca, are the strongest person I have ever met. you are not broken and I love you so much" Aaron let out. they both stood there in silence looking at each other, until the therapist cleared her throat.

"Well this was a great session you two" the doctor said. Celeste and Aaron both looked at her as she got up.

"I'll see you next week?" she said looking at Celeste who nodded. Celeste then looked at Aaron who was still looking at her. Celeste moved and grabbed her purse and made her way out of the office before anything else could be said leaving Aaron in the room now watching her walk away.

In the Afternoon Aaron was sitting in his office, staring at his desk and running threw the session over and over in his head. There was a gently knock that brought him back

"Come in" he said. The door open and saw is Italian friend walk in with two bourbon, he closed the door and walked to the desk putting one glass in front of him.

"I feel like you need this" he said as he took a seat in the chair. Aaron sat back in his chair with the drink.

"So..." Dave let out. Aaron looked at him.

"He broke her" Aaron let out in a soft sad tone. Dave shook his head as he looked down at his drink.

"He told me and I believe him. I don't know if she's ever going to be the same" he then said. Dave looked at him.

"she needs to see that she is safe and that she is love, she'll come back" Dave said.

"You didn't see her today Dave, in that session it was scary and it broke my heart to see her like that" Aaron let out. Both men brought their glass to their lips without saying another word.

Back at the house, Celeste was pacing in the living room when Gabrielle walked in, she put her purse on the stairs and looked at her sister who was looking at her.

"hey, how did your session go?" Celeste looked at her.

"it was painful" she said, Gabby gave her a tight lip smile.

"but now you get to heal properly, both of you" she said walking in the living room and sitting on the arm rest of the couch.

"I never seen him in so much pain" Celeste let out as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Well what do you expect Celeste, he's going threw the same thing as you if not worst, he almost lost you and he also lost the baby" her sister let out. Celeste looked at her.

"and no therapist is going to fix that lost, you need to let him in, you two need to grieve together" Gabby let out as she stood up and took a few steps towards Celeste to give her a hug, Celeste back up. Gabrielle looked at her sister with a sad look as she let out a deep breath bringing her arms down.

"he loves you so much" Gabby then said, Celeste looked down at her feet.

"I'm going to take a shower, you good?" she asked. Celeste nodded to her and watched her walk away. She waited a few minutes then took out her phone from her back pocket. Celeste went to her contacts and hovered her thumb on his name, she let out a deep breath and pressed to open text.

Aaron walked in his house the smell of garlic hitting him at the door.

"Something smells amazing" he said as he put his briefcase down and took his sit jacket off.

"DADDY!!" he heard then quick footsteps coming towards him.

"Hey Jack" he said picking up his son.

"I helped Aunt Jess to make pagethi" the little boy said. Aaron smiled.

"you did?" as he walked to the kitchen with Jack in his arms. Walking in the kitchen the blonde behind the island counter smiled at him. Aaron put Jack down.

"What about you go wash up" he said. Jack nodded with a smile and ran away.

"You didn't have to make supper" he said, she smiled at him again.

"Jack wanted to make something nice for you" she said. Aaron smiled at her.

"so how was it?" she asked looking at the pot on the stove. Aaron ran his hand threw his hair.

"it was bad" he said. Then his phone dinged, Jessica looked at him.

"you just got home" she let out with a little chuckle, Aaron rolled his eyes as he took his phone out of his pocket and looked at it. His heart stopped.

"what's wrong?" Jessica asked looking how he froze, he looked up at her.

"it's her" he said, Jessica's eyes went big.

"what did she say?" Aaron looked at the phone again, Jessica walked around the counter to get closer to Aaron, she looked at the phone.

Celeste: can we talk?

"you need to say yes" Jessica said, Aaron looked at her as he raised his eyebrows.

"What I'm invested in this relationship, answer the girl" she said. Aaron open the text and started typing.

Aaron: of course, when?. He pressed send.

"My hands are washed" Jack said walking back in the kitchen.

"awesome bud, let's eat" Jessica said making her way to the stove. Aaron looked down at his phone as the text came in.

Celeste: tonight? My house?.

Aaron looked up from his phone at Jessica and Jack sitting at the table having a conversation, he then looked down at his phone again.

Aaron: I'll put Jack to bed and then head over.

He pressed send and walked to the table and took a seat, Jessica looked at him as she passed him his plate.

"thanks" he said taking it, he saw his phone light up, he looked down at it.

Celeste: okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 684 41
Amanda Hotchner hasn't had a good life. With an abusive father that hated her for her intellect and a twin who was jealous of the same thing, she bec...
53.7K 900 20
AARON HOTCHNER X READER ❝no, you have to hold on a little longer. please, you're all I have left❞ © written by casanovaa2 started- september 23, 202...