Blessed Haunting (Finally Upd...

By SpideMaster

A human that was tormented by his family, friends and everyone else lived a life of misery. One fateful day h... More

Bio/Harem
1k reads!
2k reads! + ranked 3 in Gengar!
3k reads!
More characters
EVEN MORE CHARACTERS!
Question
Question #2
Big Update
Chapter 1: Torments End
Chapter 2: Reunion of Terror
Chapter 3: crusader + sand attack + justified = Darkness
Chapter 4: The pros and cons of explosions
Chapter 5: Aqua and the cage
Chapter 6: Spectral Showdown
Chapter 7 (for real this time): Something Something Ice
Mini Chapter: Undead greetings
Mini Chapter: Haunting memories
Mini Chapter: The Rescue Society

Even more characters

494 7 3
By SpideMaster

Just a heads up before I go on with this chapter. Yes the main story will be continued at some point. It's just that school started again as well as some out of school activities that I have to go to so that stuff barely leaves me any time to make new chapters. From now on expect there to be either update chapters or mini chapters to come out more frequently since they don't take to long to make. Just to clear things up. This fanfic is NOT discontinued. I just have to find the opportunity to write a full chapter. With that out of the way enjoy this chapter!

Here are some of the new characters that will be joining the adventure!

Name: Zazo
Species: Zubat
Gender: Male
Class: no class
Personality: silent (sometimes), distant towards others (besides Gengar), mischievous (sometimes)
(human and Pokémon forms)

Name: Ash
Species: Charizard
Gender: Male
Class: Dragon knight
Personality: short temper, fierce, prideful, cocky (sometimes)
(Human and Pokémon forms)

Name: Mew
Gender: Unknown
Class: Unknown
Personality: playful, childish, adventurous, easily distracted (sometimes)
(Human and Pokémon forms)

Name: Mewtwo
Gender: unknown
Class: unknown
Personality: distant towards humans, intelligent, caring (only in some instances)
(Human and Pokémon forms)

And that's it for now. I hope you enjoyed. Shoutout to Pink_Jester for the Zubat idea!

Until we again!

Quick little edit here. I noticed I got ranked 2nd in Gengar. Thank you for all the love and support of this fanfic!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 678 18
You didn't expect any of this to happen, you were brought back to life after saving a woman from being shot. And you end up getting sent into an RPG...
159K 2.6K 37
After Y/N's death, he's greeted by his friend Kazuma and meets the beautiful goddess of water, Aqua. She offers them to live a life in a fantasy worl...
39.4K 848 8
(M! Sukuna/Gojo Reader x Konosuba Harem) After dying a tragic death, Y/n was given the choices to go to the afterlife, be reborn, or be sent into an...
16.6K 579 14
After falling to an unfortunate demise, a young man finds himself in a completely new world and tasked with the goal of defeating the Demon King and...