Oh god, I'm in the Transforme...

By Pro_Plargos_Shipper

Just like my TF:P one, just with Bayverse. More

Uhhh, okay?

7 1 0
By Pro_Plargos_Shipper

I shifted around and slowly opened my eyes. 'I don't think I'm in Washington anymore...' I thought to myself.

   "You're awake," a voice said from behind me.

   "Yep. Ugh, my head hurts... I'm gonna make it worse by shaking it!" And then I did exactly what I said I was going to do. I shook my head vigorously. "Now I'm in more pain, not fun."

   "That was really stupid," the voice said.

   "Oh I know, I just don't care." I said. I turned around to be face to face with... Ratchet the Hatchet! "Holy shit," I whispered under my breath.

    "What was that? I couldn't quite hear you," he said.

    "Sorry, I said 'Holy shit'. I forgot you're old," I told him. He just looked at me not impressed.

   "So, how's the kid?" A familiar voice asked.

   "She's fine. She's just sassy," Ratchet said. I cleared my throat.

   "Uh, I-I don't mean to be rude, but I uh,  prefer to go by They/Them pronouns and my chosen name is Lolbit," I said not so confidently.

   "Alright. My name is William lennox, but you can call me Will," he said. I smiled at him as he said that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
194K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.9M 85.8K 193
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
255K 7.5K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...