Born His - Book #2 (Completed)

By TessaT

Book #2 in A Hidden Secret Trilogy Don't miss out on the continuation of Lexi's story! This is a sample. The... More

Book #2
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Series Info
A Group for you?
Back to Posting!
Competed!!!!
Book #3 Posting

Chapter 2

84.1K 1.6K 413
By TessaT

Chapter 2

Leaving all of my troubles with the lights upstairs, I take the last step to the ground floor. Not everyone knows of this room, if they did, it would be swarmed with woman to get at me.

I don't like to brag, but I am an extremely good looking man; being the prince helps out a little bit too.

They would be lining up to get a piece of me. It wouldn't bother me one bit, but even I need rest at certain times. The thing I don't want and the reason why not a many people know about this room is because of all the crazy woman out there. I get enough of them when I go to town, I don't want them in my bed.

Only a few select are allowed down here for my pleasure. Once I am sick of them, they are either kicked out of the castle kicking and screaming or walk away with the knowledge that she slept with me.

Opening the door at the end of the long corridor, I come to see doors lining up on each side of the wall.

The rooms were built to relieve the royal family; Beta's and any other Nobles my father and me deem fit to explore this terrain. Most men stop using this room once they find their mates, but some do not. They believe like me that as Nobles and higher uppers that we do not have to bend to only one woman.

I believe that once I find my mate, I will still need use of these rooms. Bedding one woman for the rest of my life is unthinkable. Why would any man ever give up having multiple women at one time?

I know the reason; love. There is no such thing.

The men who think they are in love with their mates are foolish.

All mates are good for are laying on their backs and producing heirs.

I doubt I will even like my mate. I have no use for it.

There were torches lining each hallway making a soft glow hit the walls. Taking a step in, I walk past the first couple of rooms not want to go visit my normal play toys.

Each room had a stair case that led to bedroom upstairs. I had five of the rooms for myself; four of them having the same female every time. The one at the end of the corridor changed every time I came home. I wanted something fresh and new.

The women were the only ones who had a key to get down to their rooms. It was at their discretion if they wanted us to know who they were. Of course I knew who they were because I picked four of them, but the other six rooms were girls that were picked by one man; my cousin Leo.

I don't' know where he finds them, but he does. Each one is checked out for diseases and infections. They have to be healthy and cleaned up. Each one is put on pills to make sure they cannot get pregnant by a Noble. Before my father's time, the woman used to get pregnant all the time and demand that the men mark them as their mate. The woman would either be killed or forced to have an abortion.

My father doesn't like that and has taken precautions. No woman is allowed to be killed and if she does by chance get pregnant, she may keep the child, but never once ask for money or the mark of a mate.

The only way they are allowed into a bedroom that leads to these rooms if they sign a contract saying that they agree to the terms. If they don't then they go back home. It rarely happens.

Walking to the end of the hallway I come to the very last door. It had nothing on it saying she was busy with my brother or betas.

As a respect to others, we put up a sign that says; busy, join or alone.

This door said, alone.

Which as of right now, I was more than happy to entertain my lovely knew toy.

Opening it I walk in to see the most beautiful women standing in the middle of the room with her hands tied up above her head.

Her body stopped moving the moment she heard the door open. Looking at her I felt my wolf stir in me, he wanted to be let out and play. It confused me because he never once wanted to play with one of the female wolves before.

Closing the door, I walk towards her. Usually when I walk in the door, the women would purr or move her body to get me excited, but this one did nothing. Her body stood still as a board and didn't make a sound.

I couldn't see her eyes as they were blind folded, but that didn't matter. Walking around her in a slow motion, I take in every inch of her delicious body. She was wearing one of my night shirts. Leo must have given it to her before bringing her down here.

My wolf and I felt excitement bubble up inside me at see her in it. I couldn't tell if she had anything under it, but I would find out soon enough.

Walking around, I couldn't help, but take in her exceptionally long legs. Ones that were toned and beautiful. I grew stiff just thinking about having them wrapped around my waist.

Stopping right in front of her, I lift up her shirt to see the smoothest and what looks like the softest skin ever. All I wanted to do was touch her. "You my dear are the most beautiful women I've ever laid eyes on." It was the truth. In all my years of playing down here, I've never once seen a more beautiful woman.

"If only you were my mate, you would never see this place again, but my bedroom every night," I softly purred against her stomach. My lips were inches away from tasting its saltiness.

At my words a small growl erupted from her plump lips. "I would rather kill myself then be your mate."

Anger boiled up inside me. How dare she speak to me like this!

"Whoever the woman is I pity her. You Prince Ralph are good for nothing but whoring around and no one deserves a mate like that. Not even the whore's on the streets in town deserve a mate like you." She spit her words out at me that all I could do was taken a step back.

No one had ever spoken to me like that; ever. They knew that if they disrespected me they would be punished. "How dare you speak to me; your prince like that? You a lowly whore doesn't deserve the pleasure I was about to give to you." My anger was showing through, all I thought about was bringing my hands around her neck and shaking her roughly to get some sense choked into her.

At my words, my wolf howled. He was confusing me. He wanted this whore with a passion that I've never felt before. This wasn't like him in the least. What is wrong with him? He sounded as if he was angry at me for thinking badly of her.

The real question of the day is what is wrong with her? I'm her Prince soon to be King; every woman I've ever met has wanted to bed me, but not her? Shaking my head I take that one step back to her and grab onto the chains above her head bring her back next to mine.

"You have disrespected me once and for that I will punish you. You don't deserve my punishment, but my wolf wants you and I never deny my wolf anything." My husky voice flowed across her face sending a shiver down her body. I smiled at that. She may say she doesn't want me, but her body couldn't lie.

"Never!" Her harsh voice echoed around the room.

"How dare..." I didn't get to finish my words at my beta and best friend ran into the room.

At first he didn't' see me, but when I ran at him shoving his body up against the wall, he noticed me instantly. My hand tightened around his neck as I felt my wolf come to the surface. What was wrong with him today?

"Your highness, I didn't see you at first and I'm sorry," he choked out as his hands held onto mine. He knew not to try and pry them off.

It takes a while for werewolves of power to choke to death. He would be uncomfortable, but it would take him at least five minutes to die. I wasn't planning on it, but he did interrupt my time.

"Warren you weren't expecting me back for another two weeks. You had no idea I would be down here." It was true, my search for my mate was supposed to last for another two weeks, but my father called me back early. He said I needed to be back today, even though he wouldn't tell me why.

"...But, that doesn't give you the right to barge into a room down here when the sign clearly says busy. I know you never come down here as is, but I know for a fact you know how to read. As my Beta, you should know never to enter a room without permission from the occupants inside," I snarled at him. My hand tightened around his throat. He had about three more minutes to live.

My patience's was running thin.

"Warren! Please help!" Came the small voice from behind me. This woman knew him? Why was she screaming for help?

Warren's eyes bulged out at the voice.

"Rose!" He spoke before gasping for breath.

I paid no attention to this 'Rose' person behind me. I wanted to know how he knew her and if he did why was she in my room? "You have one minute to tell me who she is to you and why she is in my private room!" I felt my wolf showing himself. Something was defiantly wrong and it wasn't sitting well with me.

"She is my fiancée, Ralph. She was kidnapped from our bed last night after we had a private dinner in our room. We were both drugged and I finally came to ten minutes ago." He sounded out of breath, but the moment he spoke of her being his fiancée I let my hand drop away.

Taking a step back I let him take in a couple much needed breathes. His hands were on his knees as he wheezing came to a stop.

The moment he had his lungs full of air, he stepped around me and quickly picked up his fiancée by the waist. Her body instantly jerked against his hands.

"It's me Rose. I'm here; there is no need for you to be scared anymore. I won't let anyone hurt you, I promise," he softly whispered in her ear.

I wouldn't have heard if I wasn't a werewolf.

"Love, wrap your legs around my waist. I'm going to unhook the chains around your wrists."

"The blindfold, Warren; take it off. Please, I don't like not seeing where I am." Her soft cry did a number on me.

"Rose, I do not want you seeing this place. Trust me love, I won't let go of you. In a matter of minutes we will be out of this hell hole. I promise."

"Ok." Her soft voice was driving me insane. If she wasn't his fiancée, I would be driving into her this very instant.

Why was my body responding like this?"

He was acting a fool. My Beta had fallen in love and lost his mind.

At the sight of him wrapping her legs around his waist to get a better grip on the chains, I felt a growl grow inside me, but I pushed it down. I didn't know why it bothered me so much that he was touching her; she wasn't mine.

I was told that the first thing I would notice about my mate was her scent. This woman had no scent, which was weird. I would have to ask my father about that later on. It could be from the drug that she was given as I couldn't smell Warren's either. I knew she wasn't mine because my father told me not even an hour ago that my mates scent wouldn't change for me. I would always be able to smell her intoxicating scent.

"What did you do to her Ralph? Why did you kidnap her and drug me?" I felt hurt for a spilt second that he would even thing I would take his mate away from him, we were best friends. Then I remembered that I couldn't trust a single person in life. Everyone wanted something from you.

Calming my anger down I spoke with authority, "I didn't even know who she was until you told me she was your mate a couple of minutes ago. I would never take her away from you, knowing how badly you have been looking for your soul mate." Everyone knew how he desperately craved his mate that some women would try to trick him into thinking they were his when we were both in our teens.

Warren wasn't an ugly man, quite the opposite. Not that I've ever looked, but with all the females that swarm him, it's hard not to tell how good looking he is. He is just like me; we could get any women we wanted.

The snapping of a chain brought me out of my thoughts to see Warren cuddling his mate in his arms. "I never said she was my mate Ralph, but she is my fiancée and I couldn't be happier." The look he was giving her told me that he loved her deeply.

His words angered me. How dare he marry a woman that isn't his mate! Men like him were the reason men like me couldn't find our mates.

"What do you mean not your mate Warren? You're only supposed to marry your mate. What happens if her mate comes looking for her and she is already mated with you? What happens if your mate does too?"

How dare he marry another woman when her mate could be looking for her; like I am with mine?

"We were both lonely and haven't found our mates. One day we bumped into each other and started to talk; ever since then we hit it off. Two weeks ago I asked her to marry me and she said yes. It was one of the happiest days of my life and I can't wait to have her as my wife." The love I saw in his eyes was making me sick.

"You didn't answer my question Warren! You know our rules; no male is allowed to mark a female that isn't his mate. Are you purposely disobeying our rules?"

"You're my best friend Ralph; I never once thought you would be mad that I've finally found a woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. You know that sometimes we don't find our soul mates and I'm not going to wait years while I lose her." I watched as he tightened his arms around her waist. "Ralph, I love Rose and nothing is going to change that." His possessiveness over her told me he was telling me the truth.

"Ralph, I won't ask again."

"We both know there is always a possibility that our mates will find us. We haven't completed the mating bond and we will not, until we both feel that our mates have either passed on or have mated with another. Until that happens, we will marry and live happily. If enough time passes by and still we do not see our mates, we will try for children." The pride in his voice was taunting me.

My wolf growled at Ralphs words. He was snapping his teeth and getting ready to take over my body.

I couldn't get his words out of my head though, or her body and name either. Rose, it was such a beautiful name. I had to use all my strength to keep him at bay. Shifting in this room would not be a good idea. Too many objects to run into.

"Will you help me find out who kidnapped her Ralph?" He was looking at me while holding her bridal style.

I had to have zoned out when he shifted their positions.

"Yes, Warren I will help you find her kidnapper and the one who drugged you. You are my beta and that is not allowed. As for her, it could have been a warning. We will get to the bottom of this by the end of the week. Once you are done with getting her out of here, call upon Leo. He should be able to give you info."

He bowed his head and began to walk past me. My wolf started to howl at me. I couldn't and wouldn't understand what he was saying until we found out mate. Our wolves' voice was blocked from our minds until we had our mate in our arms. I thought it was ridicules because he would be able to help find his other half better than I could.

"Warren, may I see the face of your lucky bride?" The need to see her face overwhelmed me.

"I would rather leave the mask on Ralph. As my fiancée I do not want her to see this room. Please understand. Once we leave this room, your more than welcome to gaze upon her beautiful face," he spoke as if he was in awe of her.

I could tell by her body that she was beautiful, but to inspire such love from my Beta told me she was one of a kind. One that I wish I could gaze upon with no clothing, but alas I wasn't going to step on his shoes.

"I understand Warren." I didn't really. Why would a female be scared of this room? There was nothing wrong with it.

"Thank you Ralph for understanding. Now if you wouldn't mind, I am going to take my fiancée up to our room and spend some quality time with her," he declared with a husky voice.

I honestly didn't want to watch my Beta gaze at this woman. It was unsettling to say the least.

What came next I wasn't ready for.

The simple action of a kiss should never have the effect it did on me.

Warren kissing Rose sent my wolf into an all-out psycho mode. I had to turn away from their moment.

"Warren, I do not understand my wolf right now, but if you want to keep your mate to yourself I suggest you get the hell out of here before he takes over and ravishes your fiancée in front of you," I snapped out in a snarl.

I could feel my claws digging into my skin as I forced myself to calm down.

He didn't take more than two seconds to bolt out the room and down the corridor.

I tried to give them a head start, but the need to escape this room rose inside me to the point I felt I would burst.

Taking deep breathes, I couldn't take it anymore. I hoped that he was already out of the dungeon and on his way towards his bedroom.

My feet took moved on their own accord and soon, I was racing towards the exit door. I had to get out of here before my wolf took over.

**************
What do ya think?

Excited to find out how its connected to book 1?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 59.5K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
3M 126K 54
[COMPLETED] Katrina Parker has never been normal, even by werewolf standards. An outcast, ostracized by her pack because of her unique Gift: the unca...
513K 15.5K 53
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
7.4M 272K 37
They say opposites attract. But what happens when a rogue and an Alpha who both crave chaos end up being mates? It seems like Moon Goddess has made h...