Drowning Love

De mebaamsmom

The stars in my Galaxy are drowned in tears- pihu Pihu Sharma 23-year-old girl who is Loyal, devoted, Sensiti... Mais

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
epilogue
story behind this story
New book🐾

chapter 4

31.1K 1.1K 22
De mebaamsmom

Pihu's pov:

Rehan invited me for dinner, I asked dad to go or not he immediately said yes earlier he doesn't allow me to out that often, it's only four days left for the wedding and I don't feel anything other than the guilt of Destroying two peoples relationship, hatred of being called ugly from the person I'm marrying and forced by my parents to marry a jerk.

(Pihu's outfit)

"Pihu are you ready," rehan soft-spokenly asked me. And smiled at me. he was standing near his car.

I smiled at him and nodded and walked toward him.

We arrived at a very expensive restaurant and I have never been to a restaurant like this in my life. I thought that rehan and his whole family would be there but found no one was there except the two of us.

"Here's what you ordered! Enjoy!" The waiter served our food, and just as we settled into our meal, he unexpectedly remarked, "You both look made for each other," causing me to choke on my drink. Rehan smiled at the waiter and then shot me a smirk, adding an extra layer of discomfort.

As we continued eating, he asked, "How is the food?"

"It's delicious," I replied with a smile, nodding my head, and focused on my meal.

"Your expression looks totally burdened, like you're about to get indigestion," he commented in a modulated tone, observing my slightly stressed face.

"No, no, it's good. I really liked it," I reassured him, taking another bite from my plate.

"I'm pleased you like the food. What do you think of me?" he asked suddenly, catching me off guard. I gulped down the whole glass of water in front of me.

"Eat, I was kidding, Pihu," he chuckled, smiling, and resumed eating his food, leaving me bewildered. He seemed to enjoy making me choke on my food and then effortlessly resumed his peaceful meal.

"Pihu, will you be my friend?" he asked, his green eyes holding an appealing sincerity.

Unable to resist those eyes, I replied with a smile, "Yes."

As we conversed over dinner, I inquired about his motives for inviting me. He explained that he wanted to know more about me and spend some time together.

During our discussion, I learned about Anika studying in the USA and their grandmother living with them. Eeshan was only two years older than him.

"Umm.. Rehan, how is Eeshan? I mean, how is he doing?" I cautiously asked, sensing the weight of my past interactions with him.

"He is in Paris on a business trip. Do you want to meet him?" Rehan inquired, placing his cutlery on his plate.

"No, no, it's not like that. I was just asking," I quickly clarified.

"Oh, so you don't want to meet your future husband," he teased, raising an eyebrow.

"No, I didn't mean that," I stammered, attempting to convince him.

"So you miss him," he asked, resting his hands on the table and looking into my eyes. Confusion engulfed me, making it hard to respond.

I nodded, unable to deny the truth. Despite my efforts to convince myself otherwise, the lingering emotions from the past still had a hold on me. After dinner, he dropped me off at my dwelling, leaving me with a mix of conflicting emotions and unanswered questions.

***

It was Monday morning slightly cold weather and I texted rehan " how are you" he replied I'm good and in the office being a president of a company is not an easy job with two laughing emojis.
A smile came to my face while reading his message.

"Have a good day," I said bye and I went to freshen up.

I was drying my hair when a person hugged me from behind. Turning to see who it was, I discovered it was Tanvi—she had come back from Surat.

"I missed you," she said, enveloping me in a warm hug. A tear escaped from my eyes, and she gently wiped it away.

"Tum toh boli thi do din pehle aaogi (You told me you'll come two days before the wedding, but came early)," I said, crossing my arms and feigning anger.

"Acha humne toh socha tha surprise denge lekin lag raha kisi ko khushi hi nahi hui, mera plan barbaad hua tsktsktsk (I thought I would give someone a surprise, but I think someone is not happy, oh silly me, my plan is flopped)," she said in mock sadness.

"Mazak kar rhi thi main, aur mujhe acha laga tum jaldi aa gayi (Babe, I was kidding, and I'm freaking happy you came)," I responded with happy tears.

"Haa toh meh kon as serious thi (So who told you I'm serious)," she playfully pinched my cheeks, adding a lightness to the moment.

"Tujhe pta hai eeshan ka bhai bhi hai aur abhi humlog dost bangye hai(You know what, Eeshaan has brother, and we became friends also)"

"Ooo hoo meh do din door kya gyi tumne toh naye dost bhi bana liye" she showed her fake anger.

(Whatttt... I went away for few days and you made new friends)

"hatt ja me nhi bata rhi kuch" I sat on the bed.

(Get lost, I'm not gonna tell you anything)

She jumped on my bed and rolled herself to my side and said "acha maaf karo mujhe aur ye batao voh kaisa hai is he also a jerk just like his brother." she curiously asked me.

(I'm sorry, now tell me how is he, is he also a jerk just like his brother)

"voh acha hai apne bhai ke tarha toh bilkul nhi hai" I said with a smiling face.

(He is nice, and not at all like his brother)

"Acha baba samjh gyi tera dost rehaan acha hai" she made her jealous face and continued rolling on the other side of the bed.
Tanvi a proper definition of an unhinged person.

(Yep, yep I understood, your new friend Rehaan is a nice man)

Tanvi and I went to eat pani poori then I said, my voice full of excitement. "It was so much fun! It's been so long since we went out together"

Tanvi looked at me, in ecstasy then said "you are right all we needed a small, crispy shell filled with spiced potatoes, and chutney, and then filled with a spicy, tangy water"

"Totally I loved it," I replied, my voice full of satisfaction. "It's one of my favorite foods."

Tanvi smiled, her eyes full of amusement. "I can tell," she said, her voice full of teasing. "You're practically glowing."

I laughed, my voice full of mirth. "I can't help it," I said, my voice full of joy. "I just love good food."

Trisha grinned, her eyes full of mischief. "Speaking of good food, have you tried the new restaurant that just opened up?" she asked, her voice full of excitement.

I shook my head, my voice full of curiosity. "No, I haven't," I said, my voice full of interest. "What kind of food do they serve?"

"They serve all kinds of street food," she explained, her voice full of enthusiasm. "From samosas to chaat, and everything in between."

My mouth watered at the thought of all the delicious food. "That sounds amazing," I said, my voice full of anticipation. "We should definitely go there sometime."

Tanvi nodded, her eyes full of agreement. "Absolutely," she said, his voice full of conviction. "I can't wait to try it out."

We continued to chat for a while, talking about our favorite foods and our plans for the weekend. But even though we were having a good time, I couldn't help but feel a sense of nostalgia. It reminded me of all the good times I had spent with her, eating delicious food and enjoying each other's company. I missed her so much, but I knew that she will leave and I will get married. I had to embrace new experiences and create new memories, just like the one I had just made with my Tanvi.

***
Ek vote ki keemat tum kya jaano Reader babu; ishwar ka aashirwad hota hai ek chota sa vote; writer ke sarr ka taj hota hai ek chota sa vote; har writer ka khwab hota hai ek chota sa vote.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.4M 110K 63
Just a simple love story between a couple arranged for marriage. It's ONLY a feel good book from my side without any unnecessary drama or plotting ye...
1.3M 51.3K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ • Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...
28.9K 811 23
Tale of Passion,love, loyalty and purity...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Started : 9th October 2023 Ended : 28th December 2023 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ {Under Editing}
90.2K 3.6K 31
"Biwi, biwi lagti hai yeh meri. Aur kuch sunna hai?" ***** "Jab biwi nahi thi tab itna farq parra tha ab to biwi ho" ****** " tumhara hi hu , andar b...