Sneaky Link|| KDG

By liyahhh_xo

just read it pooh ๐Ÿ˜˜ More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21

18

1.3K 57 1
By liyahhh_xo

Bali, Indonesia

Jayda Alani Cheaves
July 1

"vacation no kids and no problems" Jayda said clinking her glass with Kentrell's.

"what made you start waydamin?" he asked.

"always had a love for fashion so, starting my own line just grew to my naturally and i always been about a bag" i shrug "and i can't work for nobody else it's not for me."

"i like that you on your shit and stuff that's cute"

"yeah but it's very common for rapper bms to start doing clothes which is why i'm opening an actual store it won't just be online shopping"

"that's big Alani" he said calling me by my middle name. I smiled real big with that one too.

"yesss i know i'm still in the works with my team but i'm making it happen before the end of this year"

"i missed you for real"

"i know" i smile blowing him a kiss.

i went under the water and my long bundles followed. this was the most peace i had for a long time between Kaceys smart mouth and working my ass off to remain feeling alone. while me and Kentrell were just co-parenting I was single whole time. i did spin the block on an ex once but it was a one time thing while he was in the city. Lil baby, y'all know em. Kentrell just don't know about our lil reunion.

i came up from the water and Kentrell was nowhere to be found.

"Bae?" i call out not getting a respond.

this shit is this not funny.

"bae?" i call out again. "Kentrell for real this shit ain't funny"

i began to panic and search for him not seeing any traits of him.

"chill bae im right here" i heard him from behind me.

"i should fuck you up" i paddle my way over toward him getting out.

"i'm sorry baby" he chuckled.

"what made you pull some shit like that"

"i just wanted to see what you'd do"

"had me thinking your black ass drowned" i grabbed my towel and wiped my face and hair.

"you hungry?"

"no" i say looking at my phone multiple missed calls from Cha.

"mommy!" i heard once it connected.

"hey my baby!" i coo seeing Kacey in the view.

"he was tryna call you all day" she said chuckling.

"he been good?"

"mhm except when he got these twist."

"where Ari?"

"she ran to the store"

"mmm okay"

"mommy look" he showed his twist hair to me.

"you look so handsome son son" i smile and Kentrell snatched the phone

"what you eat du'?"

"nuggets and fries" he said

i watched how they interacted over the phone and it was so wholesome. they were both cheesing ear to ear and Kacey talked on and on. every since he learned how to he ain't stopped.

"we love you du but we gotta go"

"love you guys" he blew a kiss and k blew one right back.

"mommy loves you baby" and the phone disconnected.

"you want another baby huh?" he turned to me.

"yeah one day i'll try for a baby girl"

"why wait?" he scooped me up in his arms.

"no more kids right now"

"mane you trippin" he shook his head.

"look i was thinking we plan a trip for the kids, Kayden and Taylin getting older and Kacey too so i was thinking maybe like a mini trip to a fun resort"

"we can do that" he kissed my cheek with me still in his arms.

he carried me back to the villa and that's where we laid for the night.

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden

"y'all go together, real bad" i read as i smoked on live.

"real fucking bad" i chuckled ashing the blunt.

"mmm" Jayda moved in her sleep.

"her ass sleepin good"

"babe who you talking to?"

"huh"

"who you talking to?"

"live say hey live" i flip the camera to her.

"omg i look a mess" she push the phone away.

"youn even look bad"

"turn that off" she whispered.

"why?" i ask

"i wanna show you something" she said still whispering.

"trippin" i wave her off and she shrugs.

she moves her body under the blanket and i felt her tug on my swim shorts.

"what is you doing?"

"talk to your viewers don't worry bout me" she said placing her hands on my dick.

she got me rock hard picking it up. "mmm"

she licked up and down my shaft before sticking all of me in her mouth.

she started sucking and jacking me off all at the same time. i was trying not to moan cause i was still on live i should've just ended when she asked.

"shitttt" i drag and then try to play it off "y'all im tired as fuck"

the noises she was making im sure they could hear it sound real spitty too.

"finna get off this shit" i end the live and then she went to work.

she took me out her mouth and beat it on her face before taking it back in.

"you a freak" i groan feeling myself about to release.

"i love you" she said and i came.

"love you too"

she used her two fingers stroking up and more cum oozed out.

she licked the head once more before coming up.

"i wanna fuck"

"mhm" my hand went straight to her ass and smacked it before groping it.

"now" she said taking off her waydamin top.

best baecation ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1.3K 18
@๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป <๐Ÿฏ | ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น
489K 13.9K 65
"She my better half..... without ha ion know what I would do" A yb love story๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธThis story contains mature content viewers discretion is ad...
165K 5.2K 48
" ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐จ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž"
1M 41.5K 52
Yours, mine, ours. *old, don't read* 08/3/2021 - 08/15/2021