The Bias

By sammishah

A journey against the bias of learned experiences. A journey of self love, and forgiveness.A journey of accep... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chaper 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
.....
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
.....
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
......
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
....
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
....
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
*****
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
*****
Chapter 65 (a)
Chapter 65(b)
******
****

Chapter 7

2.1K 267 127
By sammishah

"Listen ! ", Miraal spoke as she came to the palce all of them were chilling.It was late evening and they had found themselves a spare corner in the hospital.

"Listening !", All of them answered back ,looking at her with their eyebrows raised .

" I guess Aayat is sleeping with Dr Mridul!"

" What the fuck ! What do you mean sleeping .He'd be older than her ! ,one of them spoke.

" Ha but Aayat is being well taken care off and he's getting to fuck her ,toh kya ?" Shehnaaz questioned. It was never one sided whenever people engaged in such relationships. If anything it wasn't one using the other person.

"Ha ...but i can't understand this thing women have for older men!" , Vishaal spoke

"Not women! but women with daddy issues!", spoke Miraal.Shehnaaz raised her head looking at Miraal .

"What now! Its for a fact , at least science does say that. Women who date older men do have unresolved issues with their fathers !"

Unresolved issues with a male parent, is what psychology explains for women associated to older men . That wasn't the case with Shehnaaz. She wasn't involved with a man that old . She wasn't involved with any man for that matter.Getting involved wasn't going to be her things.There were wounds too powerful ,too personal and unhealed to be involved with any one.Sure she had been naked with him once or twice ,but that was body,and it does not count.

She called her driver up , telling him the exact palce and location of her pick up.It was almost night and she had to head back,home. As she sat in the car moving, she went back to her phone . She wanted him to text her , or maybe not. But she looked up at his number, the two messages she had sent him all deleted .

Hey ! Forgot me already?

She texted him . It wasn't anything wrong.She knew she was attracted to him.She loved the way he touched her, so delicate and respectful. He had held her tenderly and taken her over the edge with utmost honesty in his eyes.They were two different people ,in two different stages of life ,looking for things vastly different from each other ,but then they had a dazzling chemistry. No !she didn't deny that. It was too obvious for that .And there was nothing wrong in it ,if she for a moment or two gave in to her temptations.Yes! He was that.A temptation.

" Sana boutique ch dresses vekh layi , je alterations hongyian te kra laying!', her mother spoke over the phone.

" Ha Amma othe hi ja rahi àa!"

One of her cousins was getting married and hence the preparations. He was her materanl uncle's son .

"Saanu Dhillon's shall be there so please be in a good behavior. And that would be good if you apologized to them and Sahib for your previous behavior."

It was that simple ,apologizing for being wrong ,not behaving rightly ,circumstance appropriate.Shehnaaz reached the place picking up the dress after a trial.

"Mr Shukla , this is the place. In case you like the location and the look of place ,we can proceed further."

"This is a pristine location . I am glad you approached us. I will take this up with my team and we shall hopefully make further progress on working with you."

Sidharth had a hectic day. It had already been hours of working in the office and now he was here ,all working ,visiting a site. The visit had been long overdue and therefore he couldn't have postponed it ,despite the throbbing headache he had.

"Mahir ,follow up with Maya and set up a meeting with the lawyer, I think this land must be acquired.", he said moving out of the land ,sitting into his BMW.He picked up the bottle of water from the car cup holder and took a sip.His fingers ran over to his forehead ,tracing out the tension that had creased into.

Be safe! Don't drive yourself .and call me when you are free.❤❤

Sidharth opened his phone to see this message pop up .It was Arya.Seemingly she was a sweet woman ,who was trying to build up a relationship where none existed. Sidharth and her elders ,for a thousand years had led billions to belive that love could actually follow a wedding.She too perhaps believed in them?Could love creep up just because two people married , a tradition that over thousands of years ago had been set up to institutionalize sexual activity of a couple and give them an accepted channel to procreate.No , not really ,especially not if love was a connection between two soul.

Hey ! Forgot me already?

There it was her message .Shehnaaz's .He loved the way she could talk , text ,so upfront and bold . Whenever she would talk ,he couldn't take his eyes off her .She had this captivating kind of energy that he could not help ,but gravitate under its impact.
But the moon does does not meet earth , it revolves around it.

U can't be forgotten !
Missing me? Huh?...

He texted her back . The kind of adrenaline he felt rush in ,was unbelievable. How could a girl , so young be that commanding? He had always admired upfront behavior, but whatever Shehnaaz had been had completely surprised him, in a way challenged him.

Not you ! Pretty sure

She replied back.They were a tease.

Enlighten me ! What exactly is that you miss.? My fingers ?

He smirked texting her .He had never done that.His youthful times were different. Those days it wasn't a thing ,to work up these texts through the screens of phone.

Yes ! At places you would love!

Shehnaaz had played it pretty simple. She loved this teasing.It was a game ,getting him admit all things that his imagination had never ran to.She loved driving him mad and wild.

" Sir , ghar leni hai car ?", the driver asked while Sidharth kept staring at the screen. Where was he supposed to go . He had an existing life, a real one ,and here he was drawn into this fantasy that she was being.

"Ek kaam karo , you leave for your home. I will drive myself", Sidahrth gave in to what all he felt.

Be downstairs in 40 minutes! I m taking you somewhere.
He texted Shehnaaz back

"Hello !", he heard her say, as she rushed into his arms .Her arms went around his neck , placing a soft kiss there.

"Hey " he encircled one of his arm around her back ,kissing her at the cheek while she moved back.

"I thought you wouldn't come!"

" Yeah ! I thought the same though.",he answered back not lying a bit . It wasn't that he didn't think of not going back to her ,but it couldn't happen and least not that easily. She was the forbidden apple , he the doomed Adam.

"Chal aaja !",he said holding the door of the car for her.Shehnaaz wasn't really into chivalry, but she didn't mind the act though.

"We will take my car . I want to drive ", she answered.

" Please by all means! ," he agreed

"So where are we going ?" ,she asked once settled into the car.

"Well i had thought of a place, but going by the way you are dressed up , I guess we shouldn't actually move out of car !"

He didn't say that in a down grading manner .He loved teasing her .She came up with cute reactions to these.

"Haye ! What's wrong with my clothes .I think I am pretty much well dressed"

"For a bed ! Yes you are.",he said touchning the fabric of her t shirt .
Shehnaaz like the way she was ,had walked down stairs in her t shirt and shorts, with a cotton dupatta draped over.

"Tujhe aisa laga nahi ki ...i could be asking you out on a date?"

"We aren't dating ,dude! Are you already getting your hopes high?"

"Hopes ka pta nahi! But you seem high "

It was around 8: 30 in the night when they left the palce ,they had particularly no place to go ,so Shehnaaz asked him for some route he knew ,they could go for a long drive . Sidharth liked the address into the maps and they started. A few moments into the journey and he felt himself relax ,she started talking about something or the other and he kept listening. He didn't actually know , if it was that he liked the way she talked or the fact that she didn't actually let him talk for a second, but Sidharth had not uttered a word in past 20 minutes.He loosend the upper buttons of his shirt and then removed the watch from his wrist ,while looking at her .

"You can take off the shoes and socks as well.Infact if you can actually fit up on seat , you can sit cross legged as well!", she spoke.

As the roads went deserted ,she picked uo the speed.Speed had always been her thing .

" when I used to stay in Delhi ,we would drive up all the way to Murthal for paranthas. I miss that in here.Mumbai isn't home!"

Of course it wasn't. No place on earth could ever replace the place that you were born into . No place could ever become dearer than the one that you grew up in.It was a forever home. A longing that all immigrants carried forward to graves.

Sidharth smiled at her. She was a good driver , a skilled one.He loved how ,she could control up the machine with utmost precision even at higher speeds.Sidarth himself had always been a fan of higher speeds.Back in his youthful days ,while his dad was still alive ,he had done a lot of that.But now ,he was an older one ,way out his youthful days and he had responsible life to lead.

" Slow down or you are gonna get us killed!', he joked.

"Darr toh nahi.....", she was speaking when a car sped up past them ,the man from the car moved out of the window pointing a middle finger at her.

"Side ...slow bitch !", he shouted.

Shehnaaz turned her head to the side. And anger rushed into her.

"Behnchod ! Ma ki c**** me jana hai kya !", she shouted back.

" Shehnaaz let me drive ,get into the passenger seat .", Sidharth spoke, thinking of what had happened.
They were in the middle of nowhere, in her car .She was a young woman and it wasn't safe to be doing all this , who knew if that guy could have a 10 more friends here and there.

"Chup baith .",she answered back, as she placed her foot tighter on the accelerator ,speeding up.

"What the fuck.! Slow down and lemme drive "

She however did not listen, speeding up she finally overtook that car ,driving past him ,to cross the car in the road, blocking the car from moving ahead.

" what are you doing ?",Sidahrth asked as she opened the dashboard. She took out a gun .

"Do you know how to use it? Its loaded.",she asked looking into his eyes just as the guy from the car moved out of his car.

"Yess...but..",

"Just in case ,use it if you find a threat !"
Saying she moved out of the car .She walked back to the trunk ,taking out a hockey stick out of it.Sidharth had not seen this ever , it kinoff freaked him and kindoff turned him on.

"Oh ! Missy bitch is fond of violence!", the man spoke. Would you do with two of us together? ", he said looking at Sidharth as he moved out of car.

"Dude ! Back off !" ,Sidahrth said pushing the man back back.

"Woah! The hottie got a daddy!"

"Yes !",Shehnaaz spoke as she held out the hockey stick breaking the headlight of his car.

"Fuck off ! Or I will break your legs too"

"Who does that ?", Sidahrth asked her once they had started their journey back.

"I don't know ,but I got angry. I mean comeon he was a fucking teenager at max ,and he had the audacity to think that he could do that. And he did that just because I was a woman"

"But the way you acted was stupid Shehnaaz! He could have other people around and thats not good.Its not safe .This is sheer carelessness!"

Sidharth was not a stupid rash human being.Of course it was a different thing that he did loose temper at times ,but that didn't mean he would jump straight into an ocean .Shehnaaz had precisely done that.He saw her raise herself up on the seat ,sitting cross legged.She wrapped the dupatta around herself ,placing it on her head as well. He felt she was angry at him for yelling at her and a little sad maybe.

"Achha car me baseball sticks ,hockey sticks kon rakhta hai?" He asked trying to cheer her up.

When Shehnaaz did not respond, he poked a finger .

" Oye ! Accha sorry ! Shehnaaz I was just being protective. ", he said pulling the dupatta out from her head ,so that he could see her face .And when she looked at him ,he saw tears in those eyes.

"Fuck! Kya hogya ?", he spoke looking at her ,and she turned her face away.

"Shehnaaz!", he said slowing the car , stopping at the side .He turned the hazard indicator on before moving towards her. He held her shoulders ,turing her face to him with his hand.

"Look up ! Look at me ", he said ,while she kept looking down fidgeting with her fingers.

"Achha sorry.Did I say something wrong ? Huh? "

"Bol na Shehnaaz...Achha I am sorry !"he said tracing his thumb under her eyes removing any tears that had accumulated in there.

"Nobody shouts on me like that!", she said still looking down

"You are a pampered little child !", he said placing a kiss at her forehead.

"So won't you come upstairs ?",she asked as both of them parked her car in the basement.

"Shehnaaz , I have been really tired , I would head home and sleep."

"Well you could rest in here incase you are okay !"

"I would love that, plus I am hungry but I don't have have clothes to wear."

" we can buy those!"she spoke just as Sidharth opened the door to his gate.

She was being weirdly persistent. He liked the sound of ger being persistent.

"Get in the car ! I am taking you home!", he said indicating her to get into the car.She looked at him getting into the car.For a moment she was hesitant of what he had asked ,but then decided in favor.

" so there isn't anyone at your place?"

" Ahh no ! I have an elder sister and she lives with her husband and daughter. I and my mother stay together, but right now she's at pri's place ,they have some wedding at her family.

" So you are sneaking me in ?

"I am not 20 or 25 anymore . I don't sneak girls anymore.You will walk in right through the main door.

" So what do you say?" He asked looking at her as she entered the house.He had an expensive stretched out house with a garden in Colaba ,speaking enough for the riches he had.

" Wow...its ....", she could not pick words to describe what she saw.It was perfectly.

"Mom designed it. " ,he said putting his arm over her shoulder using his body as a force to move her towards his room.That was ridiculous. He had absolutely never walked any woman into his room .None of his ex girlfriends or even Arya had ever walked into the room

"Oh ! My fucking goodness ! This room looks like a dream. " The natural colors ,fabrics ,wall paints so soothening to the soul.
"The lighting in the room is so good ,I didn't know I could look so beautiful " she said looking at herself in the mirror.

HE heard her say this ,and he walked over to her , shirtless, while she kept looking the reflection

" You are the most beautiful woman that I have seen .", he said placing a sloppy kiss at her neck.She felt the sensation of the touch.Blood gushed through her veins to her core.
He moved his eyes to the mirror , looking at her face , eyes shut close.He knew her sensitive spots.

" Thats my closet ,", he said pointing the direction ," pick up anything to wear and go take a bath , I will make us some dinner "

His cook had prepared a meal ,but he wanted to cook .When he had arrived at her place he had a bad headache, but then partly because of the medicine she had given him and partly because of the energy that she was ,it was gone.

"So you are cooking ?", she asked walking onto him ,working in the kitchen.

"Done cooking ", he said looking at her .She had chosen teal green t-shirt, with a pair of black shorts and he could not take his eyes off her , as she walked over to the counter and tried raising herself up.

" Here !", he said as he almost picked her up placing up on the counter.
"You look so tiny in these", he said placing a kiss on her cheek

"So what are we eating?", she asked as he poured the food into the plates.

"Chicken ,Egyptian style .With rice ."

" Egyptain ! That sounds cool . I mean i can barely tolerate cooking Indian food!"

" You don't like cooking ?", he asked as he.walked to the dining area, while she followed like a little kid.

"Naah mom wouldn't let me in kitchen .my parents would think that I would waste all my time in there .So I didn't ever cook in usual way ,so no habit, therefore I can't really tolerate it.",

They walked over to the room . His room ,all tired .

"God I have never been this sleepy this time of the night",she said walking over into the room.

"Come here!", he said stretching his arm ,indicating her to get into his arm,while she placed her phone on charging.

" Hey !", she said
Placing her head on his bicep.

Many a times things make sense, many a times they don't.Some things have explanation, others don't . What ever both of them were doing had none though !

Hello readers!
❣❣❣❣

Would love to know your ideas and feedback

Love ❤ love ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 8.3K 62
✿ ♡‿♡LOVE.... which consumes in best way possible..touch ur soul deep within...jabbed in u covered with hurt.,passion,endurence,desire ..make u vuln...
35.1K 4.8K 17
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Some things happen...
5.4K 1.3K 12
Can love be described in words? What happens when you fall for a person who can't express his own feelings in words but understands your each and eve...
17.5K 1.7K 12
a journey from i don't love you to I love you the most 💕