MAFIA STEPBROTHERS -BTS

By Luna1haneul

Choi Y/N, 22 year old girl spent her 16 years in Korea with her father, whom she loved and cared the most. Un... More

INTRODUCTION
NEW DAY
MEETING
MARRY ??
ACCEPTED
SHOPPING
WEDDING
GIFTS
HONEYMOON TRIP
MIDNIGHT MEAL
DEPRESSION
POOL PARTY
TRIP
PILLOW FIGHT
AMUSEMENT PARK
TRUTH
TRAUMATIZED
SHOPPING
ALIVE??
RELATIONSHIP
SURPRISE
PARTY
SOLVED
ATTACK
MARRIAGE

MAFIA ??

8.3K 207 3
By Luna1haneul

Time skip
At night

( BTS went for a meeting and I was left alone . I was doing some work related to my mafia buisness .

As I was feeling thirsty, I checked but there was no water in my room so I decided to went downstairs in the kitchen. I was on stairs when I saw my step brothers were covered in blood. I was really shocked and because of it the jug fell from my hand. It made a loud sound and everyone looks at me. I was staring at them when suddenly someone put something on my face.

I saw joon trying to make me unconscious but unfortunately I am a Mafia queen so I controlled my breath and acted like I am unconscious. When I felt someone picking me up. They brought me to my room and laid me on bed and started talking . )

Jk- Hyung what should we do ?

Jimin- she saw us in this state ? What if she tells Everyone?

Jin- calm down , we have to think about it .

Suga- we should pretend like nothing happened .

Namjoon- we will make a false story . We will tell her that it was her nightmare .

Hobi - Let's first clean ourselves .

( After BTS Went from the room she woke up .she can't believe what her brother said . She was now sure that her brothers are Mafia's. )

Time skip
Next day

yn- Good morning

Taehyung - Morning

Jimin- Morning

Namjoon - Morning

Hobi- morning

Jin- morning

Jk- morning , Hyung I am going to do work out .

Yn - Are you all hiding something ?

Everyone stopped doing what they were doing and were frozen their face turned pale .

V - Why do you think that ?

Yn- yesterday I think I had  a nightmare in which I saw u all covered in blood . It was Hella scaring.

( She did it with an intention . BTS got scared but they acted cool. )

Jimin- Yes,  Yesterday you were saying something in your dreams .

Jk - Yes...yes Hyung is right .

Yn- Are you sure but I felt it was so realistic Like I experienced it . You know I saw someone putting a handkerchief on my mouth . So cruel .

Yoongi - It was just a dream forget about it .

Yn- Are yoy sure ?

Jin - Ofcourse why will we joke about it .

Yn- oh ! By the way where is gyming room?

Jimin - let me show you

Yn- thanks

Yn-  Thank you .

Jk- wanna have a boxing match ?

Yn- sure

( Jk and yn entered in the ring and Taehyung started the match. ) 

Jk- I am sure you are going to be defeated .

Yn- we should not celebrate before the victory.

Jk- we will see that.

V- jk won the first match

Jk- you missed it

( Yn punched him he caught her hand yn backflip him and he fells .)

V- yn won this match . Now the third and last match starts .

( Yn punched jk many times jk than punched which made her lose her balance. )

Jk- sorry, did you got hurt. * Smirks*

( Yn was boiling in anger she started punching him he blocked all the punches. She ducked and jk was now  on the ground. )

V- yn won this match . Winner is yn .

( Yn gave her hands to jk he accepted it . They both were covered in sweats . ) 

Jk- you play well

Yn- thanks

Jk- take this

( He threw towel to her )

Jk- how did you learned this means with whom ?

Yn- My dad

Jk- sorry

Yn- when I was small he used to play with me . He told always to be strong enough to not show your emotions. Never think your enemy is less powerful than you.

Jk- I have heard these words but by whom I don't know .

ring Ring

Yn - Hello ?

Eun- you need to come to the office .

Yn- okay

Call ended

Jk- who called you ?

Yn- cha eun she told me to go office .

Jk- ohh !

Yn- let's have a match next time .

Jk- sure , next time I will win .

Yn- we'll see

( Yn went to her room and changed in this )

Yn- I am going to office maybe I would be late.

Jin - breakfast??

Yn- i won't eat

Jin- okay take this and eat it on your way .

Yn- thanks

( Yn went to office in her car . And ate the sandwich 🥪 given by jin . While eating she smiled unknowingly. )

Time skip
In office

Yn- what happened ?

Cha eun- Actually you told me that you want help .

Yn- oh I forgot , sorry. 

Cha eun- tell me

Yn- Actually it's about my brother's .

Cha eun- what??

Yn-  yesterday night they went somewhere and when they came home they were covered in blood .

Cha eun- so you are saying that...

Yn- yes , I think they are Mafia's.

Cha eun- are you sure ?

Yn- Give me all information about them all their past and everything .

( I want to know that who they really are ? Why they have so many guards and everywhere there are cameras. )

Cha eun- okay , i will find all the information about them . Leave it on me .

Yn- let's go outside

Cha eun - okay

Yn- did you got any information about him .?

Cha eun - No I found many places but can't .

Yn- once I catch  him I will kill him by my own hands.

Cha eun- sure

Yn- why are we here ?

Cha eun- Ofcourse to eat food , I know you didn't ate anything.

Yn- yes , I am hungry.

After having
Lunch

Eun - let's play something .

Yn- okay

( They went arcade and played some games. They didn't knew that someone else was watching them. )

??- yn Is spending time with her friend .

??1- boss She is now living with her brothers

??- brothers?

??1- yes boss her mother has married Mr.kim and BTS are her brothers .

??- It's good , my both enemies are now a family . Do they know eachother's real identity.

??1- No ! Boss , are you planning something

??- keep an eye on them and tell me every details.

??1- okay

??- Yn soon you are going to recieve a surprise .

TBC
Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoyed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 452 18
A girl who faced a painful and hateful past is now covering her depressed and physico side with her cold face.No one know about her miserable side no...
635K 25.1K 51
Meet Han Y/n, a seemingly ordinary teenager leading a content life with her mother. Everything appeared perfect until their lives took an unexpected...
18.5K 532 30
THIS IS THE STORY OF GIRL WHO BECOME A BAD GIRL FROM A BUBLY AND INNOCENT GIRL BECAUSE OF HER PAST AND BECOME A MOST DANGEROUS MERCILESS MAFIA QUEEN...
33.5K 861 23
Having 7 male best friends is one thing. They always have your back, always treat you like a queen, never leave you alone when you need someone and a...