Fly Away

By adeenix

Love Rejection Heartbreak -------------------------------------------------------- Mia has spent her life liv... More

Introduction
01 - what's the difference?
02 - you're the only one
03 - maybe i should just run
04 - get your bitch away
05 - i would never do it otherwise
06 - all of a sudden, I wish i wasn't here
07 - nerves and nerves and nerves
08 - just follow my lead
09 - entertaining delusions
10 - it seems you got lost
11 - hard-to-breathe syndrome
12 - woah, tattoos
13 - i dont want to feel alone anymore
14 - i'm a coward
15 - unraveling the truth
16 - not.attractive.
17 - fireworks and a goddamn zoo
18 - i want cherries
19 - death wish
20 - cherries aren't a meal
21 - anticipation
22 - it's tempting
23 - things that shouldn't happen in an office
24 - echoes and bursts
25 - two innocent souls
26 - you're the only one who remembered
27 - daddy issues
28 - garfield 2.0
29 - the sound of a flat line
30 - moth to a flame
31 - mumbling and grumbling
32 - asserting dominance
34 - memories and the sound of ringing
35 - panic attack
36 - home?
37 - entertainer
38 - giving in
39 - flying away from reality
40 - anything for you
42 - cold fire
42 - glass proofing
43 - am i dreaming?
44 - savour me
45 - pretty boy
46 - moving on
47 - cherries and wine
48 - i love you
49 - reminders of her
The Hijabi and The Streetfighter
epilogue

33 - hysterics and kisses

4.9K 113 120
By adeenix

Song: Julia Michaels - Heaven (slowed down)

Mia 

The jet is amazing.

I stand at the entrance, taking in the luxury of mahogany and cream. There are five rows of widely spaced leather seats that sit comfortably on either side of the plane, a mini bar standing solitary between the middle rows and a curtain leading off to what I'm presuming is a bathroom.

"Woah." I step further into the plane and run my fingers along the dark wood of the mini bar. I've never flown before and I'm hoping I don't spill my guts out from it. 

It takes a maximum of three hours to get from London to Italy, so it shouldn't be that bad of a ride. 

"Miss, would you like to take a seat?" A man in a spic butlers uniform stands in front of me with a nervous smile on his face. 

He doesn't seem that much older than me, with dirty blonde hair pulled back neatly over his head and soft green eyes staring at me.

I smile at him and nod, suddenly embarrassed that there has to be a good looking butler seeing me in my airport clothes which consist of a pair of black sweatpants and my favourite baby pink crop top. 

Maybe not the best first impression. 

He leads me to a pair of seats facing each other near the back of the plane. This area seems more secluded, the seats closer together than the other ones near the middle of the plane. 

"What's your name?" I decide to involve in some friendly conversation, but as soon as the words leave my mouth, he looks away from me towards something behind me, his eyes widening in fear.

What the?

"Are you alright? Don't worry, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." I try to reassure him but he only scrambles to put my suitcase in the slot above the seats before disappearing through the curtain down the hall.

Well that was odd. 

I slide into one of the seats, peeking out of the small rectangle window. There's nothing much to see except for the runway which is pitch black at the moment except for a few choice lamps illuminating the path. 

Just then, a large figure who now, I'm quite used to seeing, takes a seat opposite me, his face very much full of expression-note the sarcasm-and his hands running through his hair a few times before he looks over at me.

"This is so cool, I can't believe we have this whole thing to ourselves. Oh wait, where is Ren?" If I'm going to spend three hours on this plane, I don't want to be sitting here bored out of my head with a certain ill tempered man not saying a word. 

He blinks at me, his eyebrows furrowing in the slightest.

"Near the cockpit." I turn to look and see if I can spot him, but only manage to make out the top of his head. 

I fall back against my seat again and observe the man in front of me. 

His suit jacket is gone, and his shirt sleeves are rolled up to his mid forearm, exposing slivers of his tattoos. 

His hair is its same neat mess and his eyes look tired like he hasn't slept in days. 

His head is leaning back agains the seat but his gaze is on me, looking at me in the same way he does before he's about to kiss me. 

Well, judging by the fact that that's only happened what, two times? I'm not really attuned to his horny eyes.

I'm pretty sure he sees mine though. 

When his gaze doesn't waver, my heart starts to thump in my chest a bit harder, and I grow restless on this leather seat, my skin firing up against the material of my sweatpants.

I need to escape.

I get up to go to the bathroom, but his voice stops me in my tracks, deep and rumbling.

"Where are you going?" I look over my shoulder and point to the curtain where I'm assuming the bathroom is.

"To relieve my bladder." I raise my eyebrows up and bite my lip to stop myself from laughing at my words and his face.

He only nods and I turn around to make my way through.

The room is tiny and only consists of a metal toilet and sink with a round mirror above it.

I do my business and wash up, noticing my flushed face in the mirror. God I hate that I blush so easily. 

I run my hands through my open hair a few times and pull down the bottom of my crop top so it covers a tiny bit more stomach.

I grimace and pull it back up, because I really don't want the world to see my goodies. 

I slap my cheeks once to focus myself and walk out and back through the curtain to my seat, but before I get a chance to sit down, a hand grabs mine and I'm pulled back into a hard lap. 

I sit with an oomf and turn around to glare at Rocco, who is annoyingly relaxed. He shrugs and pulls me back further into him.

Darn him and his face and everything.

"What is up with you and surprising me like that?" I have to crane my neck up to look at his eyes because he really has to be taller than me, and I'm starting to get a neck cramp so I turn back round and try to get up so I can look at his face properly.

Of course he doesn't let me go that easily.

"I have a neck cramp." I try to reason with him but instead, he turns me around to face him so I'm very conveniently straddling him. 

How the hell do I always get into situations like this.

"Better?" He asked, quirking a dark eyebrow at me.

"Yes, but maybe I should-" I'm interrupted by a cough and turn my head to see Ren, his face one full of feigned disgust.

"Really? In a plane of all places? Ya'll are a pair of horny motherfuckers." He shakes his head and looks down with a hand on his heart.

I smile in amusement at his stupidity and turn to look at Rocco. He's glaring a real glare at Ren, and I'm suddenly glad he's not looking at me otherwise I probably would be six feet under.

"Fuck off." I gasp and smack his chest earning me a similar glare, but this time it seems to have toned down a few notches.

"Don't be rude." I decide to have some fun with the situation, and a cunning grin spreads across my face.

"Ren, you can sit down you know, I'm sure Rocky wouldn't mind. Right?" I glance in his direction and see a mischievous smirk on his face.

Then he looks at Rocco and it died down a bit, his hands up in the air in a surrendering position.

"Haha, I'll pass, I think you're hubby over there is fine without my company." Then he scurries away back to the cockpit, the door closing behind him.

Well then.

I turn back to Rocco and at his pissed off expression, I can't help a laugh that escapes me.

I try to clamp my mouth shut, but my body is shaking with laughs as I just looks down at me with an odd expression.

"It's just... your...face!" I grip onto his shoulder for support so I don't fall back onto the floor.

When my laughter dies down, I wipe the tears away from my eyes and look up at him. He raises an eyebrow and leans back further into his seat, causing me to lean forward slightly.

his hands are holding my waist, and my hands are still on his shoulders, and it's only now that I'm fully aware of our position.

I gulp and try to avoid his eyes, but his finger comes up under my chin and tilts it so I'm forced to look into his hazel eyes.

Why does he have to have such a nice face to look at.

"You done making fun of me?"

I smile and nod my head, still amused at how easy it is to rile him up.

His hand moves to cup the back of my head, effectively bringing my face closer to his, lips a mere millimetre apart.

I can feel his hot breath on my ear and it sends a shiver running across me body, my blood pumping and a heat dropping down in my stomach.

"Good, because now I need to teach you a lesson." 

His words only fire up a path straight down to my core, and his lips graze over the skin under my ear, all the way across my cheekbone and to the corner of my lips.

I'm breathing hard now and all I want is his lips on mine, but he continues to tease me, lingering his lips at my cheek and moving his hands down to grip my hips.

He picks me up the tiniest bit and moves me to sit down, straight on something hard which pokes into my inner thigh.

The contact makes me let out a small barely there whimper, which is drowned out by his lips, firmly planted on mine.

Finally.

He kisses me with a certain grace, the softness of his lips moving at a steady rhythm against mine as he grips my head harder against his, tilting it so he can go deeper.

I part my lips to catch my breath, but he takes it as ample opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth, sliding it ravenously on mine.

Suddenly, kissing him is better than breathing, and I move my hands from his shoulders to the back of his neck, playing with his hair and pulling it softly.

It's smooth and perfect between my fingers, and he lets out a groan when I tug hard once.

Well, it seems like mafia man likes pain.

He pulls away, breathless like me, his eyelids drooping.

"Do that again." His command is a whisper, and I obey, pulling at his hair while simultaneously grinding down on his dick.

I can feel the wetness coating my pants, and my nerves are on fire and aware of every movement this man makes a he pulls me in for another kiss.

This time it's hungry and hot and searing.

His lips move down to suck on my neck, leaving wet kisses down my throat and collarbone.

I let out a moan when he bites down softly and then licks the skin, making me arch my back and roll my hips harder into him.

My movements are fast, and at every push, his covered tip hits my covered clit, the pleasure consuming me.

His hands move down to my ass, and squeezes once, pushing me further into him.

His eyes are clouded over with lust and his hands are rough as he grips me, pushing his hips up to meet mine as I feel a pleasurable weight dropping down into my lower abdomen.

My next moan is swallowed in his mouth as he nips at my lower lip, running his tongue along the seam and pushing it inside. He's experienced as he kisses me, dominating the rhythm and sucking on my tongue in leisurely strokes.

His dick is impossibly hard beneath me and I trail my hands down his chest, tearing away from the kiss to plant a trail down his neck.

His skin is hot and smooth against my lips and I continue to rub against him, trying to catch my orgasm.

I pant against his skin, and when I come, I moan against his ear, my movements slacking and my vision turning hazy as the orgasm washes over me.

But he doesn't stop.

He holds my hips, his thumbs pressing into the bare flesh of my waist, and continues to grind me down.

I close my eyes against his shoulder and let him chase his orgasm, rubbing against my sensitive spot.

He groans out a curse and then his movements still, his hand coming around my back, pulling me flush against him as I sag in his arms.

..........................

The breeze against my face is welcome and cool, the night sky filled with stars dotted around and the moon hanging low over the horizon.

With our little...shenanigans in the plane, I hadn't even realised when it took off, and I was asleep for the rest of the journey.

It's now ten pm and the streets of Rome are bustling, fancy restaurants filled with people drinking and laughing, socialising with friends and family.

The street lamps cast a romantic glow on the cobbled path as we walked along, two men behind us rolling our suitcases and a very exhausted Ren lagging behind. 

When I woke up, I was alone in Rocco's seat when he had come out from the cockpit and told me we had five minutes left until landing.

Now he's walking alongside me, his eyes focused straight ahead as we walk.

His jaw is tense and his gaze penetrating. 

I grip onto his arm, leaning my head against his bicep as we walk, feeling tiredness claw at my body.

He looks down at me, his gaze seeming to soften ever so slightly, and moves his arm around my waist.

He's so warm and comfortable, and I continue to observe everything around me, taking in the couples strolling and the happy laughter of the occasional child with their family.

My heart warms as I watch, a longing igniting within me.

"Where are we staying?" I ask, looking back up at Rocco, my cheek resting against his side.

"I have a house a few streets down." 

I nod and turn back just as someone crashes into me, making me break away from Rocco and nearly fall back. I manage to keep balance and blink to see who I ran into.

A girl, probably a little older than me, wearing a scarf around her head stood in front of me, her hands out as if to steady herself.

She wore an apologetic smile on her face and her eyes, a chocolate brown, looked at me with concern.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so clumsy. Are you okay?" She asks, smiling once more.

"Yes, I'm fine. It's okay." I laugh it off just as a man comes up behind her and grabs a hold on her waist.

His hair is dark and he has these amazing blue eyes as he stares at the girl with so much love I could honestly melt from watching them.

"Eliza, are you okay?" She only nods and looks towards me, eyes bright as she holds out her hand towards me.

"I'm Eliza. This is my husband, Jonas." He smiles down at her, and I reach out to shake her hand.

"I'm Mia. Nice to meet you both." 

The man, Jonas, turns to face me and smiles. "I'm sorry for my wife's clumsiness. it's those shoes of her's. Laces always coming out." He sends a pointed look her way, and I laugh as I watch her lightly punch his side.

I feel a hand come around me shoulders and look up to see Rocco, his eyes aimed on Jonas as he scrutinises him.

"This is Rocco." I point towards him and Jonas outstretches his hand. I notice Eliza doesn't, and just smirks at me.

I suddenly feel exposed, and the memory of what happened on the plane comes back to me in a fresh wave.

My cheeks grow hot as the two men shake hands.

"Her husband." Rocco's voice is cold, and his words earn an eye roll from me.

Eliza seems to notice because she winks at me and wraps her hand around Jonas' arm.

They're such a cute couple.

"I like your headscarf." I say, admiring the way she so confidently walks the streets with it.

I haven't really met any women who wear headscarves, but I've always liked the fact that they were so passionate about their religion.

"Thank you. Nice Docs." She eyes my black loafers and that's when I notice her own to feet. 

"Thanks." I smile once more and Rocco's arm tightens around my shoulders. I'm guessing it's a sign to wrap up here then.

"Well, it was nice meeting you Eliza, Jonas." I wave at them as we start to walk away and Eliza waves back before they head off in the opposite direction. I watch as she laughs at something he says and then he leans in to kiss her cheek.

God what I would give.

guys i nearly screamed writing this chapter.

i honestly miss eliza and jonas so much and i'm so glad i included them in this story.

i literally haven't started any of my summer work for my english lit class, and i really can't be bothered at the moment but i know i want to get a head start.

anyway i hope you enjoyed. love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 217 17
Mia is a 18 year old girl. She's in her senior year of highschool and her dad is a mafia boss! Although her father is a cruel heartless man he has th...
818K 12.9K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ •• "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
2.3M 83.1K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...