Faded, But Never Lost - Mothe...

بواسطة RuVineet

|SLOW UPDATES| The journey of a mother - - who's taking care of her daughter. She comes across another young... المزيد

|Epigraph|
|Chapter One : Prologue|
|Chapter Two : Meeting|
|Chapter Three: Thoughts|

|Chapter Four: Conversations|

17 3 49
بواسطة RuVineet

Ruhana gets a job in Kapoor Industries. She’s happy and sad, both at the same time. She’s happy to have her little one, Ruhanika near her and a new job as well. This new job would be paying her good and she’d be able to give a good life to her little daughter. But, at the same time, she’s searching for another piece of her heart, which was also a girl she lost her years ago. Though she was a mere teenager, but a mother too. She birthed her and her heart knows that her daughter is alive and now she wants to make sure that she is safe, sound and in good hands.

A mother just wants to search for her daughter —they have a gap but Ruhana knows that she will identify her once she sees her. And her motherly heart craves to see her daughter again.

*****

In the Kapoor House, Bulbul is trying to sleep but she can’t. She is feeling a little uneasy and she sits on the bed. She holds her neck chain which has an infused pearl in it. She holds it in her fingers and she has a totally different feeling about it.

Being with Jaya is peaceful but seeing the locket, she experiences that something is lost and she is unable to recognise it. Bulbul is sitting near the window when she feels a presence by her side. She looks up only to find Jaya standing beside her. She asks her to sit and the lady obliges.

Jaya cups Bulbul’s face and asks her about the matter. She knows that the girl is sad and upset about something. Also, she knows that Bulbul might not share it with her but with her son, she will do it.

“Kya baat hai, beta? Koi pareshani hain?” Jaya asks softly.

“Nahi Ma.” Bulbul replies lowly.

“Main sirf Viren ki hi nahi, teri bhi maa hoon. Chal, bata mujhe kya hua hai?” Jaya asks again.

Jaya knows that Bulbul is thinking something as she has brought up the girl since a tender age. She might try to hide things from her but Jaya tends to know it anyhow. Bulbul now looks at her Ma and keeps her head in her lap. It is enough for Jaya to know that something has happened to Bulbul which she is trying to hide.

“Maa! Mujhe kuch bhi samajh mein nahi aa raha.” Bulbul says, wrapping her arms around Jaya.

“Kya hua beta? Viren ne kuch kaha tujhse?” Jaya asks, maybe the two have got into a banter and Viren might have said something but the girls nods her head negatively.

“Nahi Maa. Viren kuch nahi kehta. Main chahe usey kitna bhi sataun, wo hamesha mujhe comfort hi karta hain. Main upset hoke usse ladai karti hoon aur uspe shak bhi karti hoon. Usey blame bhi kar deti hoon apne gusse mein. Lekin Viren! Usey office mein chahe kitna bhi tension ho ya chahe gussa ho kisi pe, wo kabhi mujhpe chillata nahi, infact mujhe comfort hi karta hain, aur main uski pareshani mein bhi usey hi blame karti hoon. Kabhi samajhti hi nahi ki usey bhi takleef hogi fir bhi wo hasta rehta hain, aur main! Main hamesha Viren ko hurt karti hoon.” Bulbul says emotionally.

It’s the truth, there are times when Viren is upset but he never shows it to his mom. He choses to be happy and there have been times when the things have worsen and Viren maintained his calm, calming the ladies but Bulbul misunderstood him, said that he’s taking things lightly, while in reality, it was Viren who was hurt the most. Bulbul and even his mom sometimes think that he’s not getting edge of the matter if its serious, but they don’t realise that it’s Viren who’s getting stabbed with every passing moment in order to protect them from the selfish world.

Jaya hums in agreement, even she has seen it but she has to hold Bulbul’s side and she’s sure that Vineet is holding Viren’s back for sure.

“Toh beta, hum apni galti sudhaar lenge. Jaise main aur tum gusse mein sahi aur galat bhul jaate hain, Viren nahi bhulta. Lekin hum unhe galat samajh lete hain. Hume karna ye chahiye ki hum dusre insaan ko samjhe! Har insaan ki kisi bhi cheez ko tackle karne ki alag theory hoti hain. Aur aisa hi hamare aur Viren ke beech bhi hain.” Jaya says trying to convince Bulbul.

“Aap thik keh rahi hain, Maa! Hume kabhi bhi apnon pe shak nahi karna chahiye, at least tab jab hum unhe ache se jaante hain. Hume unpe vishwas karna chahiye. Lekin main kabhi nahi karti aisa!” Bulbul says, her true emotions for Viren flow out in the emotional moment.

Jaya nods and pulls Bulbul in a motherly hug. She knows that this girl might be missing her real mom, for Jaya adopted this girl from an infant home. Bulbul was one year old when Jaya brought her home. Bulbul parts the hug and looks at Jaya.

“Na jaane kyun, mujhe bahut ajeeb sa lag raha hain, ma! Jab is locket ko dekhti hoon toh lagta hai jaise kuch chhoot raha hain. Aisa lagta hain ki jaise koi hai jo iske sath sath mujhse bhi juda hua hain.” Bulbul expresses her feelings.

“Beta, itna mat socho.” Jaya says.

“Nahi Ma, bataiye na! Aap toh kehti hain ki ye locket mere pas tha, lekin ye mujhe pehnaya kisne? I know aapne nahi pehnaya ye mujhe. Toh kya meri mumma ne? Agar meri mumma hain toh wo kahan hain? Bolo na Ma.” Bulbul asks, tears are trickling down her eyes.

Jaya sighs deeply, she doesn’t know how to tell the exact thing to Bulbul. She doesn’t want her to feel discarded, that’s the reason she has allowed Bulbul to call her Ma. Bulbul breaks her trance.

“Ma, bataiye na! Main jaanti hoon, aap kuch toh jaanti hain. Mujhe kuch ajeeb se sapne bhi aate hain, main nahi pehchanti unko! Kya wo meri maa hain? Agar hain toh wo kahan hain? Bolo na!” Bulbul asks her again.

“Beta, agar tumhari mumma hoti toh tum mere pas na hoti! Aur agar wo kahin hain aur tumhara aur unka milna likha hain toh aisa zaroor hoga.” Jaya says, trying to comfort her.

“Sachi? Ye ek sach hain ki aap meri maa ho, lekin ye pendant kuch alag kahani keh raha hain. Jaanti hoon koi toh hain jo mujhse juda hua hain.” Bulbul says softly.

“Toh hum unse milenge bache. Abhi tum pareshan mat ho. Chalo, ab so jao.” Jaya says softly.

Bulbul lies on the bed and Jaya smears her head softly until the girl falls asleep. The lady is lost in her own thoughts. She knows there are some things related to Bulbul as when she adopted her, the head of the infant home said that the baby girl is in danger. To protect the little girl, Jaya adopted her and made her a part of her family.

Assuring that Bulbul has fallen asleep, Jaya moves to her room. She’s thoughtful and only prays that Bulbul’s curiosity calms and may she finds her mom.

*****
Ruhana is asleep and she is experiencing that same dream. The dream of her past – the moment when her baby girl was taken away. The lady wakes up with a jerk. She’s sweating and she tries to calm herself.

She looks at Ruhanika who’s sleeping soundly. Meanwhile, Ruhana’s phone rings, and the caller leaves her shocked at the moment.

And she doesn’t know what more does life has in store for her and her daughter.

To Be Continued.

Whose call did Ruhana receive?

What's gonna happen?

Stay tuned.

Navkiran_Shergill I hope you like it. ❤️❤️❤️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

65.7K 3.4K 54
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...
1.7M 55.7K 75
Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searched for them day and night never giving...
180K 6.6K 82
Not many people understood 12 year old Jessica, as a person and an individual. That doesn't include, however, her older sister, who Jessica adores w...
246K 37.7K 109
Maran and Maya, two independent individuals hate each other out of their family background but destiny has some other plans by bringing them together...