𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃, chris s...

Door NUTONMYDRACO

▌ 愚か者の金 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ❛ 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍'𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅 ❜ ࣪𓏲ּ ᥫ᭡ ₊ ⊹ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃 ✩ ❛ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 �... Meer

𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026.
027.
028.
029.
030.
life update
031.

001.

14.5K 232 880
Door NUTONMYDRACO

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

₊❏❜ ⋮ ᶠᵒᵒˡ'ˢ ᵍᵒˡᵈ ⌒
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾
ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

❝ 𝗋𝗎𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗂𝗍. ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝐁𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐀 𝐒IN𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 just recently moved to Boston, Massachusetts from Los Angeles, California to live with her aunt, Natasha, and her aunt's daughter, Kendall. It took Bianca two weeks of convincing for her to finally say 'yes' to temporarily moving to Boston. Her mother, Vanessa, is a neurosurgeon who is barely at home to take care of her daughter - she felt guilty for not being with her all the time due to being called in at the hospital every day, so Vanessa discussed something with her sister, Natasha.

Vanessa wanted Bianca to spend her senior year in another state, to which the teenage girl has yet to familiarize herself to. She was undeniably bitter when her mother disclosed the plan to her, thinking she wanted to 'get rid of her.' She didn't speak to the matriarch for a few days, letting the anger and resentment take over. However, after a long, long discussion with her mother about why this was a 'good' thing for Bianca, the teenager finally gave in. Vanessa knew she hadn't been much of a mother to her daughter because of her profession in the way, and the only solution she could think of was to send Bianca away to Boston with her aunt and cousin.

It is now the month of October, and Bianca is starting school a month later than everyone else. With her arrival being in mid-September, she figured why not just wait until the next month to begin school and not stress herself out after just moving in. Her cousin, Kendall, is the only person she knows in Boston who's her age and as much as she loves Kendall, she wants to meet new people and get to know them as well.

She has laid out rules for herself during her limited time in Boston such as don't do any illicit activities, don't get mixed in with the wrong crowd, and so on-but the number one rule she pledges to never break is...

Don't fall in love.

Love is a waste of time, her mother would always say to Bianca ever since her father's infidelity came to light when she was seven. Since then, she took that as a reason to never get close to a boy. All because of her father's malfeasance, she has villainized every single boy who tries to get close. Even the nice ones.

"Bee, wake up, we have school." The exhausted teenager stirs and groans in her sleep, pulling the duvet cover over her head, not wanting to be pestered. "Wake the fuck up."

"Go away," she grumbles. Kendall sighed, walking away to which bianca smiled when she heard her cousin's footsteps fade away as she walked further, making her fall asleep once more. Not even a minute later, Bianca feels the thick duvet ripped from her and a cold splash of water hit her face, though she does not react at all.

The girl is a deep sleeper. Not even an earthquake can wake her up.

"Get up or I'm gonna eat all the waffles." Bianca's eyes opened wide as she got up from her bed without hesitation. "That's all you needed to say to wake me up. All that water pouring was so unnecessary." Kendall sighs as she leaves the room, giving the girl some privacy and time to freshen up.

It's Bianca's first day of school and she's been anxious since yesterday about it. endless what-ifs have been flowing around her mind which is not helping her in any shape or form.

What if I go to the wrong class? What if I get lost? What if I get bullied because I'm the new girl just like in the movies? What if I make no friends? What if-

She stops her questions from worsening by washing her face with cold water. She does her usual skincare and makeup routine, which takes her about thirty minutes due to her constantly getting distracted. Walking towards the walk-in closet, bianca searches through her clothes until she has built an outfit. She changes into a pair of flared jeans, a black rib-knit long-sleeve top with a vintage, oversized leather jacket to keep her warm, topping it off with a pair of black Doc Martens platform shoes. She gathers her supplies to put in her backpack before going downstairs to have breakfast.

"Kenny, you better not be eating my waffles."

"I am."

"I swe- oh hey, Nat," she smiles as she greets her aunt. Natasha has been the most welcoming aside from Kendall, which makes Bianca feel more at home in this unfamiliar state she's living in.

"Hey little bee, c'mon, eat. Kenny's driving you both to school in a few minutes." Bianca nods, sitting down on the dining table beside Kendall, eating quietly while she mindlessly scrolls on her TikTok page.

"Are you excited, bee?" The brunette's head perks up at the question asked by her aunt, not sure what to really say. "Um, I guess? I mean, the only person I know here is Kenny."

"You know my friends too, bee. They love you."

This is why she loves Kendall. She has always been so loving and welcoming.

After a few minutes, Kendall informs the girl that they have to leave. Making their way to Kendall's car, Bianca immediately beats her to connect to Bluetooth, playing Can We Dance loudly. The two cousins roll their windows down, screaming the words to the song in unison whilst ignoring any strange stares they receive from people walking in this very morning.

I talk a lot of shit when I'm drinking, baby.
I'm known to go a little too fast.
Don't mind all my friends, I know they're all crazy
But they're the only friends that I have.

"Okay, do you have your schedule?"

"Yes."

"Wait, let me see what classes we have togethe... Oh! Qw have Pre-Calculus, English, and Spanish together."

"That's great! Now just tell me where room 209 is, I need to get to World History."

"It's down the hall, and the third door on your left."

Once the bell rings on schedule, the two girls say their goodbyes, going their separate ways just as the bell rings. the girl follows the directions given to her by cousin, already cursing at herself for being a minute late in the first day.

Third door on your left... Third door on your left... Third door... Oh, it's right here.

She approaches to the closed door, opening it, and entering inside. Every single eye lands on her, including the teacher. A few boys in the very back of the classroom look at each other with a knowing look while some whisper to their friends nearby while looking at the new girl. Bianca stands by the door with a sheepish smile, not sure exactly what to do now. Should she introduce herself or take a seat and wait until she's asked what her name is?

"Hello, dear. You must be the new student! I'm Mrs. McKenna, have a seat, you're just in time for attendance."

The highly strung girl nods, finding the first seat available, which is behind a raven-haired girl who seems to be bored out of her mind already. She's not judging, though. World History as your first class at eight-thirty in the morning? No, thank you.

She sits back, tuning out everything around her as Mrs. McKenna say names out loud for attendance.

"Bianca Sinclair?"

"Here," she chirps, sinking in her seat as she feels lingering eyes on her.

"Okay, class. Today, you'll be given an assignment." The entire class groans while the youth-looking teacher laughs at the reaction. "Oh, relax, it's a simple one! Since it's a new month, it means a new topic to cover, which is Greek Mythology." The class lets out an unenthusiastic cheer before letting Mrs. McKenna speak furthermore about the topic. "Greek Mythology's most significant gods, who lived upon mount Olympus, are known as the twelve Olympians. There have been tales of seventeen Olympian gods, but there was never more than twelve present at one."

Bianxa sighs, already wanting to bash her head against the table. This is gonna be a long, long class, she thinks. "Olympian deities include Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Ares... Uh, Hermes, hephaestus, Aphrodite..." The teacher's voice fades into distortion the second she went on, completely lost already and class just begun. This teacher is saying many words that I do not understand, she says to herself.

"I'm gonna call on random people and try your best to give me a fact about any of those greek gods and goddesses. We'll start with the new student; Ms. Sinclair, tell us a quick fact about, uh, let's see. . . Zeus."

Bianca's mouth runs dry as she meets eyes with the friendly teacher, suddenly forgetting how to speak. "Um," she starts off, gulping as she tries to think of an answer though her mind is completely blank, "he's the God of..."

"Weather," someone whispers loud enough for her to hear.

"Um, the God of Weather," she repeats.

The person who helped her out turns out to be the girl sitting in front of her. She turns to Bianca, smiling at her while she mouths a 'you're welcome' to which Bianca replies with a faint whisper of 'thank you.' Mrs. McKenna goes on for a few more minutes, calling other students to contribute to the class.

"Your task is to pick one of these twelve Olympians and write me a report on them. If all goes well with work periods, I won't make you guys read your report to the class. Now, get to work. I have a few laptops here if you need one."

The students break into multiple conversations, talking amongst each other while the teacher sits in her chair, doing her own work. "Hi, do you have a pencil I can borrow?" Bianca looks up, meeting eyes with the same girl who helped her out earlier. She seems friendly and her features are pretty-she resembles a Tim Burton character. "I'm Serenity, by the way."

"Yeah, I have one, and I'm Bianca."

"So, do you know anyone here yet?"

bianca shakes her head, "not really. I only know my cousin, Kenny-sorry, I meant Kendall-and now you."

"Oh! She's lovely, I love her."

"Are you guys friends?"

"I guess so?"

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Um, here...is the pencil."

"Thanks."

That was. . . awkward? Bianca shakes the thought off, focusing more on her work. She has to, now, pick a Greek god or goddess of her choice, and write about it. She already wants to burst into tears; she loathes writing. She would rather deal with numbers than words right now.

Aphrodite... Goddess of love and beauty. This one seems easy.

The girl also takes out her own laptop, researching more about the goddess she has chosen. As much as she feels hostility toward writing, getting creative with it is what makes it somewhat pleasant. Bianca puts her airpods in, getting lost in the song and the world of Greek mythology.

Fifteen minutes, that is how long Bianca has been staring at her laptop screen. The Word document tab has been blank for fifteen minutes, the only thing written on there is her name and the date. Maybe i just need to take a walk, she nods to herself, standing up and walking to Mrs. McKenna's desk. "Can I go to the bathroom?" The lecturer doesn't look up from the desk full of papers being sorted out, instead she lifts her hand up to gesture towards the door, indicating that she can.

The girl politely leaves the classroom with a sigh of relief. She did not really think this whole 'walk journey' through since she has no idea where anything is, not even the bathroom. Her thoughts get interrupted by someone calling her name, "Bianca!" She turns her head to look at who it could be. "Serenity? How'd you leave class?"

"I walked out, it was getting boring there anyway," she shrugs. "You going for a walk?" The brunette nods, walking with her around the school corridor.

"So, tell me about yourself."

"Hm," suddenly, it's like bianca doesn't know anything about herself. "Well, I used to live in Los Angeles, I mean I still do but currently not, y'know what I mean... I'm only here until senior year ends and then I'm back in LA. "

"Does that man you see the Kardashians a lot or something? 'Cause y'know, it's LA."

"I saw Kris Jenner once."

"You're so lucky," Serenity chuckles as they turn to the right where the cafeteria is. Immediately the two girls see a group of... triplets? Each one dressed differently so it is not that arduous to tell them apart once you get to know their names. Her honey eyes stay on them as they walk in the cafeteria, hearing them crack jokes and laugh at what one has said.

"Those three are everyone's favorite. Every kid wants to be their friend so bad."

"But?" there's always a 'but.'

"But, one of them doesn't have the best reputation when it comes to girls. Rumor has it, he uses girls until the thrill expires and does the same to the next girl, and the next, and the next."

"Which one?"

"That one in black, his name is Chris," she nods her head towards the boy sitting on the cafeteria table, dressed in a black tee, an unzipped Nike black tech fleece jacket with some grey sweatpants and a backpack attached to his back. Serenity leans against the vending machine they're standing in front of, inserting a couple of coins into the slot to get herself a bag of chips. Bianca, however, looks at the boy that Serenity just briefly told her about. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy to do such a thing. He seems.... kind.

But then again, people are sometimes full of surprises.

"C'mon, we need to get back to class before Mrs. Mckenna notices we're both gone." Serenity grabs Bianca by her wrist, dragging her away from the cafeteria and back to their classroom. As she's being led away, what she didn't know was that a pair of curious eyes watch her silhouette disappear from the cafeteria before going back to their own discussion.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ chat with gian! *ੈ✩‧₊˚

SEPT 2023 - another edited chapter
down thank fucking god!!!!!! i hate how i used to write that shjt cringes me out, it actually gives me nightmares. anyway, more chapters are in the works of being edited ☺️

love you!

(SEPT 2023 - edited)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

49.4K 1.1K 30
─────── you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . ──────────────── 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 . . . 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 ha...
150K 2.6K 32
✧❁✧✿✧❁✧ 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 has been burnt by love for the last time. she's moved to boston for college, and she's decided that she's never getting a boyf...
154K 1.6K 34
matt sturniolo imagines for all u matt girlies ! NO SMUT
274K 8.2K 31
come on, baby, don't you hurt me anymore, i'm not the same way that i was before. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇. . . 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 has spent as long...