"The Angel & The Devil" (1 Bo...

By Kueen_24

- "How you even dare to touch me?" - was all she could say with the sudent shock, anger and shiness that she... More

Characters.
The Beginning.
Meet again
Crying
Looking-up
You belong to me.
How you dare?
Love?
Luca's Past
Author's Note
Past life
Becoming an Angel
After Wings
Meeting hall
A crush on me?
Trip to Human Realm?

At the wedding

15 3 2
By Kueen_24

Hello to everyone,

So here I bring you the second chapter of this book, hope you'll enjoy it. Let's get into the story.

          When he arrived at the wedding spot, he run at the bride's room and gave the bouquet to the make-up artists, then Luca went down to check if everything was ok. After 1 hour past the gests started to come at the hall, everyone has come with a present in their hands.

The girls and ladies was wearing differents but awsome dresses in blue and the gentlemen were with black tuxs.

(Dresses of the ladies)

(Mens wearing)

The entire party was looking great, sudently the boss of Luca called him for an important thing, he run up-stairs and waited out of the bride's room, after some second the boss came out with a very tensed face and said:

    - "Luca, we have a very big problem" - the boss said.

    - "What happend boss?" - Luca also become tensed.

    - "There is a very best friend of Charlotte ( Charlotte is the daughter of the boss) and her friend said that she can not came in the wedding and now, my daughter said that if her friend won't come she will not get marred" - the voice of the boss was very deep and tensed.

    - "So what can I do for you boss?" - Luca asked.

    - "I want you to find and bring Charlotte's friend here, so my daughter can get marred".

    - "Ok boss, but for that I need to talk to Charlotte and ask her somethings".

   - "Go a head" - the boss said while doing the gesture with his hand indicating to Luca to get in the room.

This is the story for now, sorry to make this chapter shorter but I'll try to make tho others a little bigers.

Stay tuned for the next part. And don't forget to vote and comment.

See you soon, bye ; P

                                                                   - AKS_24 😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 95 15
When Enid Jones a straight A student and a perfect Islamic daughter any parent would wish to have, won a scholarship to the prestigious Montrose Acad...
2.8K 31 14
Ace Vinci a powerful dominant and reckless CEO of the Vinci enterprises making him one of the most powerful men in the world. He has everything mon...
216K 5K 39
"Daniel asked me to be his girlfriend," she spoke softly. The color rushed out of my face hearing the few words making my mouth grow dry. I tried to...
36.5K 5K 26
Published on the 12th of November, 2018. What the fuck! Can't you watch where you're going?? You almost injured me!" I said dusting my skirt and tryi...