๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐Ÿ”ฅ โŒ...

By btsfictional_tales

~ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™š๏ฟฝ... More

โ€ข ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง โ€ข
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค1โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค2โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค3โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค4โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค5โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค6โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค7โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค8โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค9โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค10โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค11โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค12โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค 13โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค14โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค15โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค17โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค18โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค19โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค16โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

1.2K 40 0
By btsfictional_tales

" EOMMA " the cute tiny voice echoed from the back as a cute tiny arms back hugged from her back . She flinched at sudden actions as her eyes widened yet in confusion .

She turned around just to find a little kid hugging her waist just like a big bug stick to her dress .

" Baby " she softly whispered . The little kid looked up to see y/n but his cute smile changed in cute sad small pout . Y/n winked twice looking at his cute reactions .

The kid left her waist immediately and started observing surroundings untill his gaze fell on jungkook working out figure . He immediately opened the clear class door and went toward him while shouting .

" Appa , Appaa "

Jungkook recognise the owner of voice and looked at the direction the kid was running toward him . His eyes roamed at the Little figure then at the back of him finding a pale figure with confused expression .

" BABY " Jungkook whispered slightly as the tiny body came in contact of his , without wasting time he immediately catch the little figure in his arms and swirling him around as he cutely giggled .

They both stopped as jungkook eyes fell on you . Your eyes widened little when you found him already staring at you with teasing gaze . She glupped down her own saliva knowing how bad you get cought at the fact you were staring at him shameless tho secretly while he was working out only in his sweatpants ( well suprised hehehe )

He came toward you while the tiny creature was still in his muscular arms just looking like a dad material tbh he could be really hot dad and husband at same but he isn't well he will be in future hehehe

" What are you doing here " he was standing infront of you just in the blink of eyes .

" Who is she appa ? " The little kid asked him in confusion while pointing at her .

" Your EOMMA " he replied as your eyes widened once again for the third fourth time in the starting of day while jungkook had straightforward expression .

" W-who is h-he and why is he Calling you A-appa ? " She asked being all confused and massive inside her little brain .

" Shouldn't I deserve an answer first ? " He raising his eyebrows .

" Ahh I-I came here to call you for breakfast ." She said looking everywhere but not staring through his eyes cz she knows she sued bad infront of him . A side of his lips curved into smirk which didn't went unnoticed by y/n .

" Oh you sure it's for breakfast or staring at me shamelessly moreover secretly either at the bare man only working out in his sweatpants ." He teased her .

" I-I wasn't looking at someone either I was staring at my husband so it's nothing wrong to stare at my husband with bare chest or even naked ." She sarcastically said but soon it went in vain when she process that what she just said recently so she immediately lowered her head and figding her fingers . ( that's what we called shit like little brain )

" Oh really mrs Jeon , atleast you excepted you were staring at me ." He huskily whispered near her ears .

" Whatever now Tell me what I asked before ? " She said making eye contact with him . He again leaned and whispered .

" What If I say I was married with another women and had child with her , would you even care ? " He whispered and left from Their as y/n heart unknowingly ached either she didn't know why but after this her heart Felt a sting pain and paining as hell as her breathes started to become heavy .

" Is he spitting truth ? Was that kid is his child ? Aishhh y/n be positive tho why you cared either he married to someone or had child why you cared it's his life and you are behaving pathetic now y/n . He is demon who destroyed your life , how you forget he is the one who forcefully married you . " She screemed internally consoling herself .

~ Time Skipped ~

Jungkook was silently eating his breakfast & same goes with her but her subconscious mind was focused still on That kid as jungkook left with him first and y/n entered after him but when she went inside the house . She didn't saw That kid anymore which made her more confused .

" I am done ! " He said wipping his hands with tissue . He was about to leave when suddenly the familier voice echoed from back as y/n frowned recognising the voice . They both turned around just figured out the same small boy running mischievously all around as jinhoo was talking quite fast steps to catch That little creature .

" I don't like vegetables ." He said mischievously while running forward as he hide behind the jungkook .

" Hwan don't be stubborn , it's good for your health baby ." Jinhoo tried to convince him but he nodded his head in forbidding manner as she sighed .

" Jungkook , tell him that eat his breakfast properly . He is becoming chessy picker day by day ." She whispered yelled as his attention diverted at that Little boy hidding behind his muscular figure .

He picked him in his veiny arms as he cutely pout while jungkook slightly smiled .

" Hwan , you should take your meal properly baby and obeyed your mom ." His voice was slightly firm just for the little kid for having concern being strict at such topics so he might could understand .

" But Gug appa I don't like them . They taste bitter ." He stick out his tongue pretending how he just similar felt about his reactions for same thing .

" But baby it's good for your health . If you wouldn't eat then you must get sick ." Jinhoo exclaimed almost giving up after arguing over the same topic .

" Hwan , listen mom and be good boy . Vegetables are good for health and don't you want to become powerful man like your uncle ." He exclaimed convincing him .

" I wanted to become like you Gug appa but without eating vegetables . " Tears were at verge of the corner From his eyes which are clearly shining like diamond .

" You know vegetables are so boring . I Also don't like them . " A sweat yet cutely voice echo from backed as they three were saw lost in each other over arguing without realising their is one more person present at the same place but all chaos in her mind .

" I don't like vegetables either - "

" Really "

the little one jumped in hapiness after realising that atleast someone is on his side . Jinhoo looked disbelief at her as jungkook glared at her sharply but she just ignored knowing he is like this from very starting so no use & she further continued .

" Yah baby you know when I was in same age as you . I also used to hate them alot my mom always convinced me for eating vegetables but I didn't listen her . Aren't we same Buddy ." She raised her eyebrows soon childishly giggle making the little one giggled with her . He somehow freed himself from jungkook arms and rushed toward y/n as she was on dinning table . She took him on his lap & they both hey-fi

" Yup we just same " he giggled

" But " she made a cute pout suddenly making the little one confused .

" But what ? "

" But what nothing . I didn't listen her so I didn't used to eat vegetables . Day by day I started getting sick . My stomach pain Alot , my headache Alot and get fever . "
She sadly pout

" Really ? " He asked being all in dilemma as she nodded .

" So what happened after That ? " He asked

" I didn't told this to my parents bcz if I will told them . they will definitely gonna beat me bcz I didn't used to listen them . But one day I started spitting blood vomit and my mom find out about it . Then my parents take me to hospital . I was so scared of going hospital but I can't do anything bcz If I didn't go then I gonna die for sure ."

" And after that ? "

" Doctor's are so dangerous and they told me for having my health better like before I had to bare three big injections . " His eyes grown wider as I emphasis the last two words .

" I can't do anything and only thing I can do is crying . So that bad doctors inject me three big injections but after That I started get better again and then realised eating vegetables is so good for health otherwise if you don't you WILL GET SICK AND THEN START SPITTING VOMIT THEN YOUR PARENTS' WILL TAKE YOU TO HOSPITAL AND DOCTOR WILL SAY THEY HAVE TO GIVE YOU BIG INJECTIONS ." She ended with her story .

" Eomma I don't want get sick and go to hospital . I hate injections . I don't wanted to get sick ." He terrifiedly exclaimed looking at her mom .

" So for better health eat vegetables as you will never get sick ."

" Never ? "

" Never Ever ! " She giggled

" Hey-fi " as they once again clapped their hands .

" Eomma I am good boy I will eat vegetables from now ." He gave a quick peck on y/n cheeks and jumped from her lap jiggling toward jinhoo as he hugged her waist , a sweat smile formed on her lips looking at her child admiringly .

Jungkook sighed

" Hwan from now onward take your proper meals ok and don't disturb your mom alot . Take a good care of her and yourself ." He said in geniune

Hwan nodded giggling as jungkook crotch down his level and pecked his cheek as same did hwan on jungkook cheak but before jungkook could bid a goodbye. Hwan said him something .

" Gug appa , Wouldn't you gonna say something to aunt like you said to us before leaving ." He asked pointing toward y/n making her choke in air.

" A-ah " jungkook glanced at him then behind standing jinhoo , she was frowned look at them then his eyes roamed all over the surrounding & at end his eyes met with yn gaze . Just to put an act infront of both . He stepped forward as y/n glupped .

He came closer to her and leaned forward... y/n eyes close shut at his actions , probably expecting something she didn't wanted . She felt a pair of lips on her forehead ... basically....A small light peck on her forehead which was enough for her to made her heart pounding fast in her chest .

" Take care honey , if you need anything then call me . " He slightly smile probably a fake smile

And then left the dinning hall while she stay stiff processing what just happened .

~ Time Skipped ~

" Jungkook these evidence are enough to proof y/n innocent ." Jimin exclaimed maintaining his professional aura .

" I already know hyung she is innocent ." He said eye rolling .

" Then why you married her huh ? " Suga asked firmly yet professionally

" Someone is trying to trapping her - " cut off

" Not only trapped her also wanted kill her ." Jimin exclaimed but soon shut his mouth realising someone bloodshot eyes on him .

" But who ? " Suga asked

" Don't know but someone suspicious , someone who trying to shoot dagger on my back but instead trying to harm y/n ? " He said being puzzled with his thoughts .

" But our enemies can't harm her , they didn't even know about her . " Jimin responded

" Someone from very first is trapping her . Remember I had yujin mobile device connectivity on my laptop so that I can keep tracking her ." Jungkook said

" Yup ." Jimin responded

" And that day , on yujin death ... Her mobile device was still connecting with my laptop and she just talked one hour ago with y/n but after half hour passed she become inactive and two hours later she become sudden active and text y/n to come over her place to save her bcz someone is trying to kill her .... And ig y/n probably thought that someone me and definitely she did and come That night at her place just to witnessed yujin already deed body ."

" So that's mean someone killed yujin already and trying to faked infront of y/n ." Suga exclaimed guessing such clues .

" Hmm Yujin being already murdered after half an hour and someone from her phone texted y/n so that she could be trapped in this incident ." Jungkook professionally explained it .

" Wait wait don't you think we are missing any part ? " Jimin glanced at the two faces in the entire empty meeting room as them three smirked .

[ Well you all might be thinking what is happening in this fvcking story tbh I also don't know hehehe but lemme made clear about the misunderstanding you all are thinking at very first Yah I am talking about the little cutie child ' hwan ' you all might be confused that is he jungkook child or jinhoo so lemme clear it that it's jinhoo and seokjin child and you might think why jungkook said y/n whether she cared he might married to another women or not so lemme tell you he was teasing her , but y/n was already confused about what was happening at all so she didn't put her jk words on right and why Hwan say jungkook appa I will clear this doubt on next episode ] stay tuned babies ( ◜‿◝ )♡

~ to be continued ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 9.8K 31
#1 - princess ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š  ๐šž๐š™ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ...
96.7K 3.1K 51
Tae: I hate you Jungkook JK: Because of your fucking brother I Lost my sister just because of your fucking brother you idiot Jeon Jungkook a mercyle...
11K 821 35
"๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘" "๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘ฆ" "๐ต๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ก๐‘œ, ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’๐‘™" โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ, ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฆ, ๏ฟฝ...
41.3K 1.2K 17
This is my first time to write story, if there is any mistake please ignore it๐Ÿ˜…, please support my story๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ™, I hope you all will like this story๐Ÿ’œ...