Jasper's Darlin

By TwilightXRandomGirl

๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐™น๐šŠ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›'๐šœ ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š›๐š•๐š’๐š— ๐™น๐šŠ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐š› ๐šก ๐™พ๐™ฒ (๐™ด๐šŒ๐š•๐š’๐š™๐šœ๐šŽ) I don't own the t... More

๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐Ÿท
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐Ÿธ
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐Ÿน
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐Ÿป
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐Ÿผ
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐Ÿฝ

๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐Ÿบ

105 3 0
By TwilightXRandomGirl

Daphne's POV

༄CULLEN'S HOUSE – GRADUATION PARTY – NIGHT༄

It's wall-to-wall with teenagers. Dancing, celebrating. Alice has transformed the place into a magical nightclub. Bella and I enter, Bella was immediately overwhelmed by the crowd. We weave our way through the throngs, searching for Edward. She finally spots him. Edward is deep in consultation with Carlisle, Emmett, Madison, and Jasper. Their mood is intense. Bella head toward them but Jessica and Angela swoop in. "You've made it," Angela smiles at us. "Hey. What'd you think of my speech?" Jessica asked. "Too easy-breezy, too self-helpful? You may admit it. It sucked." "No, you pretty much nailed it," Bella and I told her in unison. "Yeah? It's like I was born to lead, right?" Jessica asked. "Oh, great. I love this song, let's go," Angela squealed as she pulls us to the dance floor where Eric and Mike find them. Mike and Eric start a robot battle. The girls laugh. Their celebratory mood is in striking contrast to the atmosphere in the kitchen.

A dance floor is Bella's idea of hell and heaven, but she forces a smile and shuffles a bit. Then Bella taps my shoulder and points as we see that Jacob enters, calm, confident. Quil and Embry flank him, looking tense, eyes darting around the room. Bella maneuvers off the dance floor and into Jacob's path. I follow her. "What are you doing here?" Bell asked. "You invited me, remember?" Jacob reminded her. "Was my right hook too subtle for you? That was me uninviting you," Bella shot back. "Look, Bella. I'm sorry... about, you know... The kiss and your hand...," Jacob apologized. "I'd blame it on the whole inner animal thing... But it was just... me. Being an ass. I'm sorry."

She sees that he's sincere. She softens and nods. I roll my eyes at her soft heart. "I brought you something. A graduation present. I made it myself," Jacob told her as he takes her hand and clasped it to her wrist. A charm bracelet. The charm: an intricately hand-carved figuring of a miniature WOLF. Bella looks at it and moves. "Oh... Did you make this? It's really pretty. Thanks," Bella thanks him as Jacob's pleased. But then Bella's eye is caught by Alice standing by the staircase, frozen. I turn to face her as I realized what was happening. She's having a vision. Alarm clouds Bella's face. Jacob sees it. "I'll be right back," I said. "Why? What's going on?" Jacob asked. "Nothing. Just wait here a sec," I replied. Jacob shares a suspicious look with Embry and Quil as I push through the crowd. At the staircase, I reach Alice just as she comes out of her vision, her face alarmed. "Alice, what did you see?" I asked as Jacob appears. "Okay, something is going on. Tell me," Jacob asked. "I... need to talk to Madison and Jasper," Alice replied.

Jacob puts an arm against the wall, blocking her. "Why don't you talk to me?" Jacob asked. Suddenly Jasper and Madison are there. His expression was lethal. "I suggest you remove – your – arm. Before I do," Madison and I growl. Jacob does so, slowly, carefully. "The decision's been made," Alice said. "What's going on? You're not going to Seattle?" Bella asked. "No... They're coming here," Alice told us as she explains her vision.

༄ALICE'S VISION: SEATTLE – ABANDONED CANNERY༄

Riley passes Bella's red blouse. As they inhale, picking up the scents.

༄CULLEN HOUSE – BACK DEN – NIGHT༄

The party continues inside. But outside, the discussion is tense. Bella, Alice, Edward, Jasper, Carlisle, and I debate as Jacob tries to follow. Quil and Embry are nearby, on guard. "How long?" Edward asked. "They'll be here in four days," Alice replied. "This could turn into a blood bath," Carlisle added. "Who's behind it?" I asked. "I didn't see anyone I recognize. Maybe one...," Alice replied as Edward reads her name. "I know his face. He's local, Riley Biers," he said as he catches our eyes as recognized the name, shaken. "He didn't start this," Edward said. "Whoever did is staying out of the action," Alice agreed. "They must be playing with the blind spots in your vision," Carlisle sighed. "Either way, the army is coming... and there aren't enough of us to protect the town," Jasper spoke up. "Hold up. What damn army?" Jacob asked as he is about to explode. Carlisle and Edward share a look.

Edward shakes his head no, but Carlisle decides differently. "Newborns. Our kind," Carlisle replied. "What are they after?" Embry asked. "They were passing around Bella's scent," Alice replied. "A red blouse." "They're after Bella?" Embry asked. "What the hell does this mean?" Jacob asked. "It means, exactly that Jacob" I sass them. He glares at me "She means Jacob, It means an ugly fight. With lives lost," Carlisle replied. The weight of it lands on all of them. Beat. Jacob shares a sober look with Embry and Quil. An imperceptible nod. "Alright... We're in," Jacob announced. "No. You'll get yourselves killed, no way," Bella said. "I wasn't asking for permission," Jacob told us. "Edward, Daphne," Bella turns to us. "It means more protection for you two," Jacob told us. "Jacob," she sighed. "Do you believe Sam will agree to... an understanding?" Carlisle asked. "As long as we get to kill some vampires," Jacob replied.

"Jasper?" Carlisle asked. "They'll give us the numbers. And the newborns won't know they even exist. That'll give us an edge," Jasper informed him. "We'll need to coordinate," Carlisle states. "Carlisle, they'll gonna get hurt," Bella told him. "We'll all need some training. Fighting newborns requires knowledge that Jasper has. You're welcome to join us. Alright," Carlisle asked. "Name the time and place," Jacob replied.

༄CULLEN HOUSE - PARTY – A MINUTE LATER༄

Jacob, Quil, and Embry head for the door. Bella catches Jacob. "Jake... You don't know what you're getting yourself into," Bella told him. "Bella... This is what we do. You should be happy. Look at us, working together. You're the one who wanted us to get along, remember?" He reminded her as he strode out leaving her amid the revelers. I walk up to her, placing my hand on her shoulder, feeling her worry via our bond.

༄CLEARING IN WOODS – DAWN༄

The eerie silence contrasts the previous scene's noise. It's a large field surrounded by dense forest. The mist is heavy; it's overcast, grey. Suddenly, the quiet is broken by Emmett being flung through the air, flailing his arms. He lands hard on his back but immediately springs up to face Jasper, the person who threw him. "Again," he said as Carlisle, Madison, Esme, Alice, Rosalie, and I watch them spar. Edward's Volvo arrives as it skids to a halt next to Jasper's Jeep. Edward and Bella climb out and head into the field together. Halfway across, Edward stops. "They're here," he said as he turns to the woods. From out of the mist skulk eight giant wolves, as wary and on-edge as the Cullens are. Emmett recognizes Paul-wolf; their eyes meet, both itching for a rematch. "They don't trust us enough to be in their human forms," Edward informs the rest. "They came. That's what matters," Carlisle said.

Bella sees the red-brown wolf as it turned toward her. "Jake...," she said as the three seems to almost smile, tongue lolling. A sharp look from Sam-wolf gets them to focus. "Will you translate?" Carlisle asked as Edward nods. Carlisle moves slowly towards their pack. Sam-wolf, the biggest and blackest steps forward. "Hey, Jake. Welcome," Edward spoke up. "Jasper has experience with newborns. He'll teach us how to defeat them," Carlisle informed them. "They want to know how the 'newborns' differ from us," Edward told him. "They're a great deal stronger than us because their own human blood lingers in their tissues. Our kind is never more physically powerful... ... than in our first several months of this life," Carlisle explained as the pack takes this in. Carlisle nods to Jasper to take over. Jasper is initially uncomfortable with both the wolves and the attention but steps forward. "Carlisle's right. That's why they are created.

A newborn army doesn't need thousands like a human army. And no human army could stand against them. The two most important things to remember are, first...," Jasper confirmed. "Never let them get their arms around you. They'll crush you instantly. The second... Never go for the obvious kill. They'll be expecting that. And you will lose. Emmett? Don't hold back." "Not in my nature," Emmett smiled as he charges Jasper with impossible speed, but Jasper is a virtual blur. Emmett lunges several times, his strong arms grabbing at the air. Jasper stops long enough to tell him what he missed. "Never lose focus. One more thing... Never turn your back on your enemy," Jasper announced. Emmett lunges again with similar results until suddenly he freezes. Jasper has him from behind, his teeth an inch from Emmett's throat. Bella is taken aback by Jasper's skill. And there's an impressed rumble among the watching wolves.

"My boyfriend is the best!" I squealed as Jasper sends me a smirk. I blow him a kiss, which he catches and puts in his heart. Everyone takes turns sparring with Jasper or pairing off against each other.  which become visible as shift to see violent but extraordinary dance. Bella made a bet with Emmett and Madison to see who would win. "My best friend versus her boyfriend?" she scoffed. "Try again." Jasper and I spar, spiraling, twisting. Jasper launches at me but I go behind him. And climb on a tree. And jumped off the tree, perched on his back, I kiss his lip. "Gotchya," I said as he kisses me again. Bella turned to Emmett and Madison, smirking. "Pay up," she asked as they both grumble, handing her the money. Edward and Carlisle attack one another, but Edward can read Carlisle's mind which gives him the advantage. He twirls beyond Carlisle's grasp, then SLAMS into him delivering a vicious body blow.

"Focus on speed, agility, keep your opponent off guard...," Jasper ordered as the wolves rise or pace, watching intently, itching to get into the fray but holding back. "Use their momentum against them." Bella is anxiously watching these fierce, life-and-death war games. A portent of the violence to come. A furry muzzle brushes her face. Jacob-wolf is beside her, his eyes conveying concern. She pensively looks back out at the field. "Some of you, are gonna get hurt. Some of you could get killed, because of me. It's gonna be a hundred times worse than this, right?" She asked then Jacob nuzzles her face again. She pets him and leans against him. "We're done for the day," Edward suddenly appeared next to her. His expression is calm but firm. Jacob-wolf eyes them... then rejoins his pack as they retreat into the woods.

༄CLEARING IN THE WOODS – LATER DAY༄

The Jeep pulls away carrying Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie, and Emmett. Alice pulled me aside to talk about the next shopping trip we would go on. Madison stands near us, keeping an eye on her pixie mate. Bella sits on the hood of the Volvo. Jasper approaches kicking the mud from his shoes and brushing dirt off. Bella looks at him as if for the first time. "Jasper... Are you sure, there's nothing I can do to help?" Bella asked. "Your presence alone, your scent will distract the newborns. Their hunting instinct will take over, drive them crazy," Jasper replied. "Good. I'm glad. Hey. How do you know so much about this?" Bella asked. "I didn't have quite the same upbringing as my adopted siblings," Jasper replied, hoping to end the conversation, he starts to move away but she jumps off the Jeep, following him. He pauses and sees her inquiring look. Beat. He slowly rolls up a sleeve and shows her his arms. She doesn't see anything in the overcast grey light at first. Then it becomes clear: his arm is feathered with hundreds of white, half-moon-shaped scars. Bella is aghast.

"Those bites are like mine," she gasped. "Battle scars. All the training the Confederate Army gave me was useless against the newborns. Still, I never lost a fight," Jasper explained. "This has happened during the civil war?" she asked. He nods as he starts to walk. She walks apace with him. "I was the youngest major in the Texas cavalry. All without having seen any real battle. Bella: Until...," Jasper continued. "Until I'm not a certain immortal. Maria."

༄DESERT OUTSIDE HOUSE ON, TX – NIGHT (1863)༄

Jasper's face, human, tan, and flushed with the exertion of riding his horse full throttle down the dirt road. He looks dashing in his confederate uniform. "I was riding back to Galveston... ... after evacuating a column of women and children. When I saw her...," he continued as his past self slows when he sees three women in frayed dresses and bare feet. Their beauty overwhelms him. Maria, Mexican, black-haired, porcelain-skinned is flanked by two blondes, Lucy and Nettie. He dismounts, and politely bows. Maria scrutinizes him. "I immediately offered her my aid," he said "Lovely. And an officer," Lucy inhales deeply. "You'd better do it, Maria. I can never stop once I've started," Nettie spoke up. Jasper is confused but mesmerized as Maria moves closer. "What's your name, soldier?" Maria asked. "Major Jasper Whitlock, Ma'am," Jasper replied. "I hope you survive. You may be of great use to me," Maria told him as she bit him.

༄CLEARING IN THE WOODS – DAY༄

Jasper stops walking, the painful memory washing over him. Bella moves to a fallen log and sits."Maria was creating an army?" She asked. "They were very common in the South. And cost brutal battles for territory," Jasper explained.

༄TEXAS DESERT – NIGHT (1860s)༄

Jasper looks almost unrecognizable in his ferocity as he tears through an opposing army of newborns, ripping off limbs, arms, and heads. He's a terrifying warrior. "Maria won them all. She was smart and careful. And she had me. I was the second in command. My abilities to control emotions served her well," Jasper continued.

༄BARN – DAY (LATE 1800s)༄

Jasper trains a group of newborns, demonstrating defensive and attack maneuvers. They're a feral-looking bunch. Jasper's eyes are burgundy-red, his face hard, cold until he crosses a young, innocent-looking boy, 15. Jasper softens ever so slightly as he encourages the boy, who looks up to him. "I trained her newborns. An endless occupation since she never let them live beyond their first year," Jasper continued. "Those with mates died after being revealed, as she didn't want any distractions."

A stronger newborn easily pins the boy. Maria appears behind Jasper and grabs him into a kiss, dominant and salacious. She whispers to him regarding the boy. They both stare at the boy as the newborns disperse"It was my job to dispose of them," Jasper added as the day turns into night.

༄BARN – NIGHT༄

"I could feel everything they felt," Jasper said as he flinches at the memory. Jasper approached the boy and clamps his hand on the boy's shoulder. The boy looks at him, then at the sky. Jasper looks anguished as he looks at the boy, who is unaware of what is to happen to him. Jasper, filled with despair, grabs the boy, restraining the boy in a choke-hold, almost an embrace before twisting the boy's head off.

༄CLEARING IN THE WOODS – DAY༄

Jasper has the same despair as acute as if it was yesterday. I appear next to him. "I thought what Maria and I had was love. But I was her puppet. She pulled the strings. I didn't know there was another way...," Jasper finished as he turns to me. "Until I found Alice. Now she'd seen me coming, of course. She told me about my mate and how she will see me for who I am. A man worthy of love." "Kept me waiting long enough," I teased him. "My apologies, Ma'am. I don't know what I'd have become without her," Jasper told me. I wrap my arms around Jasper from behind him. "You'll never have to be that again," I told him as I kiss him. Bella smiles, taking it all in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1.3K 21
my pain fits in the palm of your freezing hand ROSALIE HALE ๐’™ FEMALE OC ! TWILIGHT SAGA STAND-ALONE ยฉedenvgard
207K 3.8K 19
๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐’Š๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’š ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐’†๐’๐’”๐’†. ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’”...
2.9M 91.8K 59
โ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—” ๐—™๐—”๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—˜- ๐—œ๐—  ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—”๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—–๐—จ๐—˜๐—— ๐—•๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—จ๏ฟฝ...
95K 2.7K 16
(๐ง.) ๐‘๐ž๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ; ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๏ฟฝ...