Hotel Transylvania

By thelittleblackghost

Male Mavis x Female Reader Based on the movie Hotel Transylvania. (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c)... More

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Welcome to Hotel Transylvania
Chapter 3: Human Village
Chapter 4: Zing
Chapter 5: The New Party Planners
Chapter 6: Secret Tunnels
Chapter 7: Staying on Schedule
Chapter 8: Sunrise
Chapter 9: Table Chase
Chapter 10: Lady Lubov
Chapter 11: Birthday Disaster
Chapter 13: Getting (Y/n) Back
Chapter 14: The End

Chapter 12: Martha's Gift

25.8K 1K 161
By thelittleblackghost

——————————🦇——————————

Dracula approached Maven's bedroom door, in the hopes of talking to him.

"Oh look, here he comes. Count Crock-ula. I'm just glad my eyes are stitched up, cause I don't even want to..."

Dracula used his magic to stitch her mouth shut as well, before he knocked on Maven's door.

"Maven, son, are you in there?"

Dracula opened the door to see no one inside.

"Maven? Maven?" He called.

He noticed the window was open, and immediately shifted into a bat and flew out the window.

"Maven? Maven where are you?" He panicked.

He flew high up into the air looking for him.

"Maven!"

Dracula paused when he saw a figure sitting on the window of the hotel with their knees to their chest. He sighed with relief and flew down to him.

He changed back, and looked sadly at his son. He walked over to him and sat down beside him.

It was silent for a moment before Maven spoke.

"Dad, can you do me a favor?" He asked.

"Yes, yes, of course, son, anything." Dracula promised.

"Will you erase my mind?"

Dracula looked at him in shock. "No, no, no, no. No, I won't do that. There's too much I want you to remember."

Maven sighed. "You were right, Dad. The humans hate us."

"Maven, there are so many eligible monsters out there. You're so young to..." Dracula paused when he noticed Maven was holding something. It looked like a book.

"What is it? What are you reading?"

Maven handed him the book.

The cover said, 'True Love: By Mom'

Dracula opened it to the next page.

'For your 118th Birthday'

He flipped to the next page, and there was a picture of two bats flying in the moonlight surrounded by palm trees.

'Two lonely bats crashed in the night.'

The next page showed Martha and Dracula staring lovingly into each other's eyes.

'They felt a Zing. Love at first sight.'

The next page showed Martha and Dracula standing upside down on a palm tree, holding hands.

'They knew right then, they would be husband and wife.'

The next page showed Dracula and Martha cuddling together with a heart drawn around them.

'For a Zing only happens once in your life.'

The next page didn't have any pictures. Only a note.

'Your Zing will come, my Love

Cherish it.

-Love, Mommy.'

Dracula placed his hand on the book and a looked mournfully at his wife's handwriting.

"I thought we Zinged, Dad." Maven told him.

Dracula looked up at him and let out a gasp. "You and (Y/n)?"

"I guess it was only me." He reasoned. "But, you should be happy, Dad. I have no reason to leave. I have no more dreams. I'm just like you now."

Maven stood up, and transformed into a bat and flew back into his room.

Dracula stayed on the roof, clutching the book and letting the feeling of guilt wash over him. He can't believe he took away his sons Zing.

A gust of wind blew through the air, and Dracula noticed a small piece of paper flying along the roof. He quickly grabbed it, before it could fly away completely.

It was the postcard of Hawaii. Where Dracula and Martha first met. Maven must have dropped it when he turned into a bat.

Dracula looked up at the sky. His eyes full of regret. "Martha, what have I done?"

...

The lobby was packed with angry monsters crowding the reception to check out of the hotel. Monsters were eagerly wanting to leave since it had been corrupted by humans.

Wayne was looking over his bill and noticed something. "What is this minibar charge?"

"Honey, the kids threw the minibar out the window." Wanda said.

"And that's our fault?"

"Well..."

"Excuse me!" Murray shouted, weaving threw the crowd, carrying two large boxes. "Pardon, yeah."

He placed them on the reception counter. "Excuse me, I got a couple of people to express mail."

Dracula flew down into the lobby on bat form, and hovered above everyone. "Friends, please, stop." He begged.

"It's too late, rat-bat!" Murray insulted.

Dracula transformed into himself behind the counter.

"Please, I'm begging you. I need you to help me find (Y/n)."

"The human? She could've killed us! Her and that brother of hers." Wayne declared.

"Johnny touched my guitar!" Murray complained.

"He put his hand in my mouth to see if it would disappear." Griffin said.

"He let me eat his scooter!" The gremlin lady screeched.

Dracula sighed, and looked down. "I know I lied. I was wrong. But you have to believe this: (Y/n) and Johnny weren't bad people. The truth is, I don't even know if humans are bad anymore."

Dracula put his hand on one of the boxes. "Frank, come on, buddy. You understand." He pleaded.

"He's not talking to you." Eunice told him. "First you tell us humans are bad, now they're good. What else? Up is down, cold is hot, gremlins don't smell?"

"Hey!"

Frank's box opened, and Frank's arm held his head up. "I really like Johnny and (Y/n). They told fun stories."

"I think...I think Maven and (Y/n) Zinged." Dracula confessed.

"They Zinged?!" Wayne and Wanda asked.

"But I got in the way." Dracula said.

"You only Zing once in your life." Frank sobbed and began to electrocute himself.

Eunice popped out of her box too. "Oy, now you're short-circuiting."

"I don't care!" Frank whined.

"Well, what are we doing? Let's go get Maven his girl back. Come on!" Griffin declared.

Dracula's friends all cheered in agreement and Dracula perked up, and a smile appeared on his face, grateful that his friends were willing to help him.

They were going to get Maven's Zing back.

——————————🦇——————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Wednesday By Boo!

Fanfiction

2.2M 87K 71
Male Wednesday x Female Reader Based on the Netflix TV Series: Wednesday (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (...
Brave By Boo!

Fanfiction

329K 11.3K 17
Male Merida x Female Reader (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair length (H/c) = Hair color (E/c) = Eye Color (S/c) = Skin Color I OWN NOTHING!!! ALL RIGHTS...
614K 18.6K 16
Male Isabela Madrigal x Female Reader Based on the Disney movie Encanto. (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Color (...
Cruello By Boo!

Fanfiction

302K 9.3K 13
Male Cruella De Vil x Female Reader Based off of the movie "Cruella" (Y/n) = Your name (H/l) = Hair length (H/c) = Hair color (E/c) = Eye color (S/c...