our mafia Nonna's (on Hold)

By RamandeepGill5

Two sides of life one 7 girls who have everything in there life.....love, care, affection.. Dad, sisters and... More

introduction
introduction 2
mansion tour
mansion tour 2
their life
their life 2
meeting with dad
meeting with dad 2
arrival
silence.......
Accepted
warmth
Happiness ****
promise and luck
sickness and anger
the news and hurt
HURT
first day and bully
low class dog?
???pov
apologize
new story
Precious
butler
BASEMENT
FEAR
YOUR NONNA
there outfits and introduction
it's my birthday
MY PLAN...... NEW STUDENTS....
new story
my plan and new student (2)
ANGER (2)
THE TRUTH
BEGGING FOR FORGIVENESS

LUCKY CHARM

1.5K 60 9
By RamandeepGill5

Bts pov **

Why they have to call us bad luck.... What we have done? Did we ever hurt them.. Or anything..... These people are so bad.... Always hurt us.....

Jungkook :- what if one day Nonna's also think thay we are bad luck....

He said while looking at everyone... Jin hyung look at him and shook his head... "no kookie... Nonna's love us... Didn't you saw how the save us... Not once but three times.... Do you still think that they gona think like that "

He look at jin hyung for sometime then shook his head.... "so now don't think much about it...go and change everyone... Nonna's must be waiting for us "

Everyone one nodded and gose to there rooms....

After sometime

We all come downstairs.... But we didn't saw Nonna's there.... Then we saw the new maid nonna.... Ji-min want toward her "nonna! Where's Nonna's?" he ask...

Oh Young master.. " she said and bow..."miss's are - babies " she was cut off in between by a voice... We trun around and look it's Ushi nonna.....

End of pov ""

  ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 

Ushi pov

As We all gose to our room for change.. I come to my room and take a cold shower... After taking shower I wore my night suit.... And want down stairs....as I come downstairs I saw all of my brothers their talking with maria... They all are wearing cute night suits.... I call them "babies " they all trun towards me and smiled widely.... I also smile.... Ji-min run to me and hug me....

Nonna we are waiting for you " he said cutely...i coo at his cuteness and ruffles his hair..."they will be here mochi.... Let's sit in living room.... Maria call us when dinner is ready "   I said and she nodded.   Then I walk toward living room picking up ji-min and other following behind....

We all settled down in living room... Then jin speak "nonna... Can I ask you something? " I and other also look at him and smile and say " don't hesitate jinnie ask whatever you want " he nodded but he's nervous about something....so I again said " baby.... Don't be scared or nervous I'm not going to do anything just say what you want to say "

Look at other then at me " n-nonna a-actually... " he's pused between and look down.... " say sweetie... Don't be nervous "  look up with tear filled eyes... Which worried me and quickly put ji-min beside me and want to Jin and hug him....

Hey!  What happened Huh...tell me jinnie.... " I said in soft voice.... He hug me tightly and broke down... Other also have tear in there eyes... But ji-min ,tae and kookie started to cry....

Nonna... You guys are not going to leave us right.... "  jin said while sobbing hardly..... "no... Baby.... We're not going to leave you.... You guys are our most precious treasure.... Our source of happiness.... How can we leave you.... " I said and pet his head..... Then a voice come from back.....

What's happening? "  we look towards the stairs and saw my other sisters standing there... And it's teasha di who speak..... "  why are they crying ? "  they all look at the boys and I saw a panicked look and concerns eyes.... They quickly come to us and take the crying boys in their embrace....

What happened... Babies tell Nonna " jesmine di said hugging namjoon... Who just continue crying.... So I said "they're thinking that we are going to leave them... "

All of them frown... "  and why's that " Mira said who's having a sobbing sunshine in her embrace.... "  I also don't know... Why they are thinking like that "  I said and shrugged it off....

Why are you guys thinking that we are going leave you?  "  rishika di said while petting Jimin's hair... Who's sunggles more in her embrace...

B-because we are bad l-luck*sinf* and w-we just bring unfortunate.... " suga said and sinf cutely in Agani Di's embrace... Awww....

Aww... My cute flowers.... How can you say that we gonna leave you Huh!  " Taesha di said and kiss tae crown... But taehyung's.. Eyes.. Are................. On y/n who rocking a crying bunny on her lap... But why he's sad... I come out from my thoughts when I hear y/n 's voice......

And you guys are not bad luck.... You guys are our lucky charm.... Wanna know how "  we all look at her... Even jin who didn't even look up since start....

H-how n-nonna " jin said and look at y/n ...she also look at him and smile then speak again " you know since last two years.... We are finding someone... Desperately... We didn't got any news about that person.... But you know ....last night I got call from one of my friend that the person whom we are finding is in Paris.... And besides that.... Our company creak the biggest deal of the year.... Which give us benefit more then we expect and profit more then 500 billion.... And make our company worlds best and richest branch with in world and reminded on the place no. 1 and we all sisters and dad is going crowned by business kingand queens and you guys as prince.... "

As she done speak.... All the boys geasp.... With cute shock face.... Oh my they're so cute..... Then clap their hands... Then she again speak " don't ever think that you guys are bad luck or anything.... You guys are the most beautiful gift dad ever give us in our whole life.... And we are going protect and treasure till our last breath... So don't ever think that we're going to leave you all "

Don't think negative.... Ok... Not even God can take you guys from us.. ..and if someone try they gonna face the worst of us.... "  she said in dark tone which naver fail to scear us.... And got unnoticed by innocent boys....

So did you guys get your answer.... " I said and all boys nodded their there.... "aygio.... Look at you all cry babies....wipe your tears and smile for Nonna's.... Hmm "  I said and wipe jin's tear.... Who smile widely and nodded....

We are sorry Nonna's.... That we think like that.... Please forgive us.... And we love you all very much... Thank you for loving us this much " all of them said together and hug us.... But I again notice tae face.. Which sadden while looking at y/n and guggk who are giggleing in each others embrace...

Don't thank us suger cubes.... You guys are our little cute brother.... And it's our responsibility to take take care of you guys and our right to love and protect you all OK.... "  Teasha di said and all of them nodded......

Then the new maid come and bow and speak "miss dinner is ready should I sarve it or - yes sarve it please and we're coming "  y/n cut her between... She look at y/n and BLUSH.... WHAT THE HELL.... what's happening in this house... Uff I need to know about everything..... Too much pressure for my tiny brain.....Ahmed... I mean fory innocen self.... Hehe....

OK boys go and wash your face and Maria go and sarve the dinner.... " Agani di said and boys run to wash their face Maria also... Nodded  and walk away....

Then Teasha di said while looking at y/n " when did you get the news about her finding "

Just before coming to living room.. Jems call me and said she's there... " y/n said....

OK guys let's talk about this matter in meeting room after dinner... " Agani di said we all nodded... Not after so long boys come back....

Nonna " tae said and run to y/n but jungkook is fast enough to get into her embrace...tae stop at her treck....

Nonna you will feed me right " guggk said to y/n with his puppy eyes.... "Aww of course my bunny.... Now let's go.... " y/n said and walk towards dinning room with Jungkook ....taehyung's eyes again filled with tears.... Which go unnoticed by everyone but not me so walk to him " tiger!  What happened baby... Aren't you hungry " I said in soft voice while caressing his cheek.... He fake smile at me and said " yes nonna... I'm very hungry let's go other must waiting for us..... "

He said and walk to dinning room also leaving me behind.... I was about to walk way but one of our man come to me " queen!  They are shout non stop and demanding to see you all "

Those bastred.. They are literally getting on our nerves.... " will be there after sometime till then let them be.... We gonna handle them by our own.... And yes the things which mae said to did get "

Yes queen...!  "he said I nodded then he bow and walk away I also want toward the dinning room.......

As I come there I saw.........................................

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

T. B. C.

This what Bts wore

This what girls wore all wore same color and suit........

Totel words : - 1486

Do vote and comment.....

Sorry for late update....

Stay safe and healthy......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651K 20.2K 66
Originally named- Mafia Stepbrothers and Cold Girl/ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ? -ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ. 'They are demons in angel's disguise, do something against them, and you'd fa...
80.3K 4.4K 61
"Why you always have to be some goody two shoes? " "And why do you always have to be a swollen piggy? " "Yahhh!! How dare you call me ugly like that...
169K 4.7K 41
y/n a sweet and clumsy girl gets bullied at school by 7 boys. but what will happen when she will live with those boys, what will happen when they'll...
142K 3.3K 26
Choi Y/N, 22 year old girl spent her 16 years in Korea with her father, whom she loved and cared the most. Unfortunately after his death she became...